Guardian vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Mungi
Request by Jinzin who believes Wolverine can take Guardian

Guardian: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Guardian_I

Rewmac
Guardian. As long as he has his info on Wolverine there is no problem. Except when Wovlerine's popularity comes in the way...Then Wolvie owns everything shifty

King_Mungi
Why would he need info on Wolverine to win? have you seen his powerset?

Scoobless
Wolverine FTW!

evil face

Rewmac
I know Guardian I like him...Why?? Wolverine could go guerilla on him and once he knocked him. But I don't think if we take Guardian as at his best he could be beaten by Wolverine. Guardian wins for sure. Distance and flight is a big weapon big grin

King_Mungi
and the fact he can shut his brain off with one move

KharmaDog
Unless wolverine can fly, he's screwed. Really this is just another stupid matchup where wolverine doesn't have a chance, but his fanboys will argue anyhow.

Rewmac
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Unless wolverine can fly, he's screwed. Really this is just another stupid matchup where wolverine doesn't have a chance, but his fanboys will argue anyhow. Amen to that... wink

King_Mungi
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Unless wolverine can fly, he's screwed. Really this is just another stupid matchup where wolverine doesn't have a chance, but his fanboys will argue anyhow.

I'm never going to get into another Wolverine thread debate as no matter who it is they automatically thinks he wins...with ease. It's discusting.

Scoobless
whistling

King_Mungi
I'm partially color-blind so I did have a hard time reading that sad

edit: damn you for editing your post

Scoobless
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I'm partially color-blind so I did have a hard time reading that sad

Colours >>>> Mungi

stick out tongue

jk

I wanted to use the invisible text trick but I'm not sure how to do it.

sad

Ichigo66666
Guardian takes this 9/10. Unless Wolverine does one of his amazing 50ft leaps, he is Guardians *****.

jinzin
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Request by Jinzin who believes Wolverine can take Guardian

Guardian: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Guardian_I okay now you're just an idiot...
I never said wolverine can take down the gaurdian.. nor did I say anything that would have implied it...
what I said was that guardians never successfully repeated the feat he accomplished in his first appearance vs. wolverine by KOing him with a punch.. and he hasn't.. which is the fluke that capt was referring too.. wolverine's readily admitted that mac can take him.. so I see no need to argue otherwise.

in any case this is really sad that you would fabricate something ( as I dind't even request this thread to be made, mungi made it out of spite more than anything else) like this just cause you have a hard on for alpha flight.. but whatever.

Howard_Jones
Hey, Jinzin. Wolverine is an overrated character that you and Capt It Up shove down everyone's throats at every opportunity you get.

You have a boner over a hairy Canadian. Do us all a favor and get over yourself.

Ichigo66666
Originally posted by jinzin
okay now you're just an idiot...
I never said wolverine can take down the gaurdian.. nor did I say anything that would have implied it...
what I said was that guardians never successfully repeated the feat he accomplished in his first appearance vs. wolverine by KOing him with a punch.. and he hasn't.. which is the fluke that capt was referring too.. wolverine's readily admitted that mac can take him.. so I see no need to argue otherwise.

in any case this is really sad that you would fabricate something ( as I dind't even request this thread to be made, mungi made it out of spite more than anything else) like this just cause you have a hard on for alpha flight.. but whatever.

There is called a thing as misreading you know, it happens.

Like your Wolverine hard-on?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Hey, Jinzin. Wolverine is an overrated character that you and Capt It Up shove down everyone's throats at every opportunity you get.

You have a boner over a hairy Canadian. Do us all a favor and get over yourself.

Yeah see, jin's comments were directly related to the creation of this thread.

Yours, on the other hand, were unprovoked and blatently insulting.

no expression

Anyway, closing.

{ichigo: see above comments}

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.