God of war 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pulse2
God of war 2 releases next year and I'm already hyped for it smile

But do you think a God of war three could be any good? I mean, we've seen glimpses of FF13 and that looks to be superb, with worlds as glamourous and large as that, I do see why God of war 3 couldn't look just as superb, and with the addition of various ancient gods and beasts, it could be superb, I am hoping to see more Hydra's, a giant Cerberus and even get a chance to take on Hades himself.

SnakeEyes
As long as they'd release it again on PS2, I'm all for any amount of sequels to this franchise.

Pulse2
The developer saves he doesn't think his combat system is as good as DMC's, but personally I think it is just as good, both games allow you to learn unique moves in game instead of starting with all the moves available, making it much more interesting, plus they both have different weapons to collect.

The main difference in GOW is the fact that you can't jump around like DMC or do back flips. But then again you can see why, GOW is not that kind of game.

I personally thing GOW is a superb game and everything about it is simply stunning.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
As long as they'd release it again on PS2, I'm all for any amount of sequels to this franchise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.