Wolverine vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
Pretty even

jgiant
Its ok, ur new, so i'll just end this and say this has been done to no end...and seeing how u worded this its probably just a joke thread. But just in case ur serious, Hulk every time. Its shouldn't even be a match, it ends within seconds-thunderclap-

roughrider
shock Oh God - someone please stop this thread now, before it starts again...the horror...

jasonk3
Originally posted by roughrider
shock Oh God - someone please stop this thread now, before it starts again...the horror... laughing

magneto1992
so no chance to wolverine?

spetznaz
Originally posted by magneto1992
so no chance to wolverine?

Not a chance.

guy222
Originally posted by jgiant
Its ok, ur new, so i'll just end this and say this has been done to no end...and seeing how u worded this its probably just a joke thread. But just in case ur serious, Hulk every time. Its shouldn't even be a match, it ends within seconds-thunderclap-

I am new, its a lot of fun. But friend, no joke thread. Wolverine can inflict some pain if written fairly. I know one punch by the Hulk can end ole Wolvie's life.

jgiant
Originally posted by guy222
I am new, its a lot of fun. But friend, no joke thread. Wolverine can inflict some pain if written fairly. I know one punch by the Hulk can end ole Wolvie's life. Welcome abord, u seem like a good guy, glad ur havin fun! But seriously Hulk is a heavy hitter that should never be in a fight longer than a few minutes with wolverine. Yes, logan can give him some scratches, but thats pretty much it, hulk will heal within seconds and in one thunderclap he could end it, he doesn't even need to be near him. And even if wolvie doesn't go down for the count, he will be stagared and thats all hulk needs to smash him. One more hit and its over for that canadian midget!

masterbruce
IF Logan can get a slash before Hulk gets too mad, Logan can take it.

Wolverine decapitates Hulk FTW!

Wolverine 2/10

jgiant
Originally posted by masterbruce
IF Logan can get a slash before Hulk gets too mad, Logan can take it.

Wolverine decapitates Hulk FTW!

Wolverine 2/10 I really doubt logan has enough strength to drive through all that muscle and almost invulnerable skin layers. And the fact that hulk will be healing while wolvie is slashing through his body won't make it too easy. Plus hulk is not gunna be standing there like a tard waiting for wolvie to hack his way through him.

lorddreamer
Been done. No need to even say more ^^ I'm just waiting for the fanboys.

masterbruce
Originally posted by jgiant
I really doubt logan has enough strength to drive through all that muscle and almost invulnerable skin layers. And the fact that hulk will be healing while wolvie is slashing through his body won't make it too easy. Plus hulk is not gunna be standing there like a tard waiting for wolvie to hack his way through him.

Wolverine has slashed through thick steel like butter. If he gets a good angle, Hulk's head will be rolling off.

DigiMark007
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=411220&highlight=title%3A%28hulk+vs.+wolverine%29

Please use the search before making threads. Thanks.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.