SalvageHulk vrs Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
Hi I am back, and in this batle are pis but not cis. Battle in New York. Because of hercules buying new oreos and hulk eats them. who wins?

jgiant
HULK SMASH!!!!!!

george '06
jgiant is right hulk smash

Soujaboy
SalvageHulk... confused

jgiant
Originally posted by Soujaboy
SalvageHulk... confused Haha, yeah, he is the personality of bruce banner that is like a deep sea diver and he salvages stuff instead of smashing.

Soljer
PIS is on, but CIS off?

Hmmm....

The Hulk destroys the dimension that they are fighting in....

guy222
I agree, Hulk smash

xmarksthespot
Salvage Hulk sounds like he'd probably has a lot of additional powers... finally a versatile Hulk...

Soljer
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Salvage Hulk sounds like he'd probably has a lot of additional powers... finally a versatile Hulk...

What part of Salvage makes you believe that he would be open to a cornucopia of new powers?

xmarksthespot
Well he'd be designed to go into strange places and retrieve things from that I make a huge leap and derive he now has magic powers.

Soljer
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Well he'd be designed to go into strange places and retrieve things from that I make a huge leap and derive he now has magic powers.

A huge leap indeed.

Happy man small cow dime trip?

Spoon tape brown eye bell.

Mrrungo Mu
LOL@hercules buying new oreos and hulk eats them. who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by Thanos_1990
LOL@hercules buying new oreos and hulk eats them. who wins?

hmmhulk w/ease

olympian
He never had it easy when figthing Herc.

Goes from a tossup from Savage getting a small edge.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by olympian
He never had it easy when figthing Herc.

Goes from a tossup from Savage getting a small edge. Herc. has a edge in this match though. He's mad cause Hulk ate his Oreos.

olympian
Give Herc his liquor and he goes Bandai Drunk on Hulk.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
PIS is on, but CIS off?

Hmmm....

The Hulk destroys the dimension that they are fighting in....

laughing out loud Cosigned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.