Dare Devil versus Toad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
who wins?

cowboy
dd

Artemis1860
Daredevil.

Normally, I'd give a long drawn out explanation, but that's not needed here.

Toad uses his wicked long tongue and it makes a lot of noise.

Daredevil is far more sensitive to noise than the average human, and the average human could hear toad a mile away.

Daredevil wins.

TheGreenJordan
Im gonna say with DD's uncanny senses and superior hand to hand 7/10 to DD!

cowboy
masterbruce takes the majority cowboy

TheGreenJordan
Originally posted by cowboy
masterbruce takes the majority cowboy

co-signed! Happy Dance

cowboy
Originally posted by TheGreenJordan
co-signed! Happy Dance

Do work son

Psyquis52
Toad wins....maybe once. DD gets the rest.

capt it up
wow nice disprect to the toad. toad has superhuman agility and reflexes. His legs are also I think 5 if not 10 ton strength or so. He pritty dam durable and after his upgrade he was pritty bad ass. He eve enter blood sport tourament. toad very underated. His tong is very dangerous since it is extremely strong and able to break the necks and lift people with ease. He a dangerous foe and DD not winning 9 hell I am not sure he even takes the majority

Howard_Jones
That may be true, Capt, but DD still outclasses him in skill and smarts. He's gonna take the majority.

capt it up
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
That may be true, Capt, but DD still outclasses him in skill and smarts. He's gonna take the majority.
smarts means nothing. toad no retard he fairly intelegent. he also pritty skilled. skill a lone does not win a fight how ever it true DD wins the majority due to radar senses and skill combind with his reflexes

Psyquis52
Toad has something of a mental wall against opponents as agile (or nearly as agile I think) as him. He tends to freak out historically.

capt it up
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Toad has something of a mental wall against opponents as agile (or nearly as agile I think) as him. He tends to freak out historically.
that was pre up grade. Toad got an up grade and his personality was changed he no longer feared opponets and does not freak out. He face lgoan in blood sport and logan even comments on the change with in toad if I am not mistaken

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by capt it up
smarts means nothing. toad no retard he fairly intelegent. he also pritty skilled. skill a long does not win a fight how ever it true DD wins the majority due to radar senses and skill combind with his reflexes

I'm not saying Matt's taking all of them by any means, but he's definately taking the majority.

Psyquis52
Alright capt. You've won me over. I resend my position on this one and I'll go with DD winning a slight majority.

Fair enough? big grin

capt it up
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Alright capt. You've won me over. I resend my position on this one and I'll go with DD winning a slight majority.

Fair enough? big grin
sounds good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.