The Watchers vs The Elders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
Taking the Watchers

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
Taking the Watchers

bald and tall vs ancient beings stick out tongue

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
bald and tall vs ancient beings stick out tongue

smile

left
your threads suck

Maestro
Originally posted by left
your threads suck

GalacticStorm
your threads suck

Well youre hardly a valued contributor with all of your 15 posts in the 3 months since your registration. erm

No need for that

GalacticStorm
Maestro how long have you been here? confused

Stop acting like a 12 year old noob. Throw some suggestions his way instead of ganging up on him. thumb down

guy222
your threads suck

What the f**k? laughing

U make me laugh

Read a comic book

Senior>Junior

guy222
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Maestro how long have you been here? confused

Stop acting like a 12 year old noob. Throw some suggestions his way instead of ganging up on him. thumb down

Thanks, GS

Its so funny when ppl act ignorant

Its a comic. U interpret and give an opinion

Have a safe week

left
well, in my defense, i have to say that at least when i posted something, i wrote a little more then just : "x vs y" ok. Or mention True Living Tribunal everytime.

I`m not running desperatly to have 10000 posts and be a senior member or whatever title is given for more then x posts.

I just happened to see more threads opened up by guy222, and read many of his messages, and i (obviously this is my opinion ) noticed that he almost never backs up his arguments, quotes the whole thing that somebody previously wrote, and involves The True Living Tribunal everytime (besides opening up threads 2 years old)

Then again, tis just my opinion, and i`m also offtopic.

Prolly gonna go with the watchers in this. Since they have been fighting the celestials for this amount of time already, shows that they are more then capable of holding their own against an incredibly advanced and powerful race.

guy222
well, in my defense, i have to say that at least when i posted something, i wrote a little more then just : "x vs y" ok. Or mention True Living Tribunal everytime.

I`m not running desperatly to have 10000 posts and be a senior member or whatever title is given for more then x posts.

I just happened to see more threads opened up by guy222, and read many of his messages, and i (obviously this is my opinion ) noticed that he almost never backs up his arguments, quotes the whole thing that somebody previously wrote, and involves The True Living Tribunal everytime (besides opening up threads 2 years old)

Then again, tis just my opinion, and i`m also offtopic.

Prolly gonna go with the watchers in this. Since they have been fighting the celestials for this amount of time already, shows that they are more then capable of holding their own against an incredibly advanced and powerful race.

Having read comics for over 30 years

I will go with what I know

smile

left
you totally missed my point, and your last post proves it big grin

still, why go with the Watchers in this one ? Any backup ?

Wonder Man
Elders have their gems...i'll take them. They didn't become the elders for no reason.

guy222
you totally missed my point, and your last post proves it big grin

still, why go with the Watchers in this one ? Any backup ?

Competition is my speciality

Its says Taking the Watchers Watchers lost to Celestials, Galactus ate the Elders

got ya

stick out tongue

rotiart
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Elders have their gems...i'll take them. They didn't become the elders for no reason.

Actually they did... They became the elders because when the universe was young, they were the last surviving members of each of their respective races.....

However on the powerscale.. they have been shown to be similar..

As of right now... theres a handful of watchers... less than the elders..
but in the past there were more watchers than elders...

i still go with the watchers... the only 3 people of a real threat as elders are the runner, ego, and the gamesmaster. Each elder is good at what they do... but that doesn't mean they have reality altering powers on par with the watchers.. without the power gems the elders are nothing. Why do you think the gamesmaster was after the moonstone held by baron zemo in thunderbolts?...

Watchers have their own reality altering powers. watchers could theoretically beat the crap out of elders.. but except for a few rogue watchers, 2 as far as i can remember Aron and one other... theo ther watchers refuse to fight... therefore elders win by default!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.