Despero Runs the Brick Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
Despero battles each of these character on an abandoned rock planet. Each battle is a pure h2h battle, no extra powers allowed. He's granted a full recovery after each battle.

1. Abomination

2. Savage Hulk

3. Kurse

4. Juggernaut

5. Mangog

Soujaboy
bump

Priest
2 or 3

Soujaboy
anyone else

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
2 or 3

Superman beats Savage Hulk. Despero can beat 6 Superman.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman beats Savage Hulk. Despero can beat 6 Superman.

ANd when has this been shown laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soujaboy
ANd when has this been shown laughing

When he beat the likes of the JlA/JSa

Soujaboy
When he beat the likes of the JlA/JSa

Which doesn't equate to 6 Superman's.no expression

But according to your logic Hulk beats 9 Thor's because he's taken out the Avengers. laughing

Galan007
He MIGHT get to #3

golem370
Superman could stand up to Angred Hulk he would wreck Superman. Savage Hulk took on multiple class 100 strength at the same time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Which doesn't equate to 6 Superman's.no expression

But according to your logic Hulk beats 9 Thor's because he's taken out the Avengers. laughing

Well The JLA and JSA are all near each other in power lvl. I don't seem to remember the Hulk ever even beating 3 thors. Despero clearly beat CM, WW, and Superman and Others. I think Orion was there and others. SO you tell me. You think Hulk can do that?

Soujaboy
Well The JLA and JSA are all near each other in power lvl. I don't seem to remember the Hulk ever even beating 3 thors. Despero clearly beat CM, WW, and Superman and Others. I think Orion was there and others. SO you tell me. You think Hulk can do that?

I don't remember Despero taking on 6 Superman's.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes, when charcaters job to him he can easily do that. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't remember Despero taking on 6 Superman's.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes, when charcaters job to him he can easily do that. wink

So when Thanos beats every body's ass, it isn't jobbing, but when someone else does it, they job. The rediculousness of this is just astounding.

DigiMark007
Souja, quit fishing for tourney info.

stick out tongue

Soljer
So when Thanos beats every body's ass, it isn't jobbing, but when someone else does it, they job. The rediculousness of this is just astounding.

You're bringing up Thanos? Thanos isn't even in this thread....

I'm confuzzled.

Soljer
Originally posted by DigiMark007

stick out tongue

It may be pertinent when we have some ignorant people arguing that Despero is above Thanos level.

Hell, we have some ignorant people arguing that SUPERMAN is above Thanos-level.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soujaboy
Originally posted by DigiMark007

stick out tongue

No, This is specifically for nvrbeenwthagirl stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
You're bringing up Thanos? Thanos isn't even in this thread....

I'm confuzzled.

I'm just using how u can say one character won becuz of job and the other doesn't. doesn't make sense to me. On panel, Despero clearly can hang fist to fist with At least Savage and beat the shit out of him. I don't know the ones after Hulk well enough. SO I'm not ocmmenting on them.

Soujaboy

I said nothing about Thanos confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
I said nothing about Thanos confused

Hulk hasn't beaten the likes of Sueprman, Orion, WW, CM, and various others. He looses to Despero very badly. Next.

Soujaboy
Hulk hasn't beaten the likes of Sueprman, Orion, WW, CM, and various others. He looses to Despero very badly. Next.

Thor has bested Infinity Watch, yet when he faced Thanos he lost. roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thor has bested Infinity Watch, yet when he faced Thanos he lost. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Clearly Thor jobbed. Period. Or the IW wasn't on thier agame. Besides, Thor didn't even really fight Drax, he hit him and made him cough up the PG.

Soujaboy
Clearly Thor jobbed. Period. Or the IW wasn't on thier agame. Besides, Thor didn't even really fight Drax, he hit him and made him cough up the PG.

The JLA jobbed to Despero.roll eyes (sarcastic)

So he one shotted Drax with the pg. wink

Soljer

"Everyone Thanos has ever fought Jobbed!!!!"

Yeah...or...perhaps, just maybe, Thanos is a wee bit more powerful than you think he is?

Get over yourself, ignoramus.

nvrbeenwthagirl
"Everyone Thanos has ever fought Jobbed!!!!"

Yeah...or...perhaps, just maybe, Thanos is a wee bit more powerful than you think he is?

Get over yourself, ignoramus.

Now you have to insult me. Yeah, your really a bright one. So everyone Despero has fought jobbed? Get over your self ignoramus

Soujaboy
Now you have to insult me. Yeah, your really a bright one. So everyone Despero has fought jobbed? Get over your self ignoramus

You are one lost soul... sad

nvrbeenwthagirl
You are one lost soul... sad

actually i'm one free thinking mind who went let rampant fanboyism tell me who I have to back up and argue for. There is nothing to suggest that Despero isn't as strong as Thanos. period. The only thing your going by is your fanboyism. becuz you clearly are one. You talk shit about me, but you constantly argue as hard for marvel characters as I do for dc ones. You calling me names doesn't change that fact.

Soljer

Where did I EVER state that ANYONE jobbed to Despero? Read the thread, dumb shit.

tdawg14
He loses to Kurse

nvrbeenwthagirl
Where did I EVER state that ANYONE jobbed to Despero? Read the thread, dumb shit.

Remember, you are the one who hurled the first insult. I guess that is how you argue. Good luck with that.

Devil Lance
The JLA jobbed to Despero.roll eyes (sarcastic)

So he one shotted Drax with the pg. wink

Despero has solo'ed the JLA many times no expression

atleast twice during the JLI days
When they Martian Manhunter , GL Guy, Dr. Fate, Dr Light, and Booster Gold
again during the Justic eleague of America and Europe days where he beat Wonderwoman, flash, Powergirl, Martian Manhunter, Dr Light, and GL Guy
again in JLA JSA Virtue and Vice where he beat Superman, Captain Marvel, Power Girl, Wonder Woman, Hourman, and Atomsmasher at the same time
and then again in the last incarnation of JLA where he beat Superman, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, GL hal, and red Tornado.

Despero beats the various Justic Leagues on a regular basis do not understimate him

Soujaboy
Remember, you are the one who hurled the first insult. I guess that is how you argue. Good luck with that.

Ah shut up, I'm sick of your ranting. stick out tongue

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Devil Lance
Despero has solo'ed the JLA many times no expression

atleast twice during the JLI days
When they Martian Manhunter , GL Guy, Dr. Fate, Dr Light, and Booster Gold
again during the Justic eleague of America and Europe days where he beat Wonderwoman, flash, Powergirl, Martian Manhunter, Dr Light, and GL Guy
again in JLA JSA Virtue and Vice where he beat Superman, Captain Marvel, Power Girl, Wonder Woman, Hourman, and Atomsmasher at the same time
and then again in the last incarnation of JLA where he beat Superman, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, GL hal, and red Tornado.

Despero beats the various Justic eLeague's on a regular basis do not understimate him

The new Despero, the bulky buff one has been out for like 7 issues.confused

Soljer

Hurling an insult doesn't make my statement any less valid. Where did I EVER state that ANYONE Jobbed to despero? Dumbshit.

Devil Lance
The new Despero, the bulky buff one has been out for like 7 issues.confused

Thats him he's been around for a while atleast since the late 1980's no expression

Soujaboy
Not so sure about that

Devil Lance
Not so sure about that

roll eyes (sarcastic)

He's been around since one or two years after the Legends Crossover in 1987which led to the formation of JLI. Who he fought soon after their book started
and fought them a couple of times after that too.

He was even apart of Justice League Task Force where he switched bodies with a robot named L-ron who used Despero's body to do good and become a membe rof the short lived JLA task force which was a team in the mid 1990's

this version of him has been around for awhile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.