Eclipso vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eclipso
Eclipso

vs

Galactus

No sunlight, no prep, lots of bloodlust.

DigiMark007
Galactus makes a sun.

no expression

Soljer
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Galactus makes a sun.

no expression

Originally posted by Eclipso

No sunlight , no prep, lots of bloodlust.

DigiMark007
Thanks, but I read that. But no sunlight at the beginning of the match doesn't mean Big G couldn't make one on his own to facilitate his curbstomp of Eclipso.

Kutulu
This is a bad matchup, because if Galactus takes off his armor he becomes a sun, then it's bye-bye Eclipso.

Soljer
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Thanks, but I read that. But no sunlight at the beginning of the match doesn't mean Big G couldn't make one on his own to facilitate his curbstomp of Eclipso.

I thought it implied that Galactus COULDN'T simply create sunlight for an easy win. Otherwise, this is, as you said, a curbstomp.

Galan007
Originally posted by Kutulu
This is a bad matchup, because if Galactus takes off his armor he becomes a sun, then it's bye-bye Eclipso. Galactus has removed his helmet in the past, to only revel a Darth-Vader looking humanoid form, he didn't show that he was pure energy under the helmet.

Maybe if all his armor was removed, it would be a different story, but I'm not sure

guy222
Originally posted by Galan007
Galactus has removed his helmet in the past, to only revel a Darth-Vader looking humanoid form, he didn't show that he was pure energy under the helmet.

Maybe if all his armor was removed, it would be a different story, but I'm not sure

When he died before, wasn't his form of a star?

Galan007
Originally posted by guy222
When he died before, wasn't his form of a star? Right, but I'm just saying that if just a piece of armor is removed then its shown that he is not pure energy under it.

Maybe if every piece is removed he is pure energy under it. I'm not sure about that one.

Kutulu
Galactus has removed his helmet in the past, to only revel a Darth-Vader looking humanoid form, he didn't show that he was pure energy under the helmet.

Actually the face itself is part of his armor. It's also an illusion; the face's form depends on the race viewing it. I don't have the scan handy right now, but basically the face and helmet (as well as his entire body) looks different to whatever species looks at him. So when he took off his helmet to hang out with Hercules for example, his head looked a lot different then when he took off his helmet after Thanos blasted him through the side of his ship. To some beings his face and helmet look like a ball of energy with a ghostly shroud around it.

george '06
galactus wins easily he is an essential part of the universe eclipso is no where near that level of power

Kutulu
This is the one scan of Galactus I was referring to:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/37/Galactuspov.PNG

There are some more scans out there of him having a drink with Hercules, compare that to the scans of when Thanos blasted him out of his ship and his helmet falls off, you will notice the features are different.

hunbu04
you have no idea what eclipso is. just like galactus eclipso is an abstract being who was born at the beginning of creation. He is a spectre level being and even with his position he is still an archangel and in dcu archangel are rank higher than the beings from the 5D

Kutulu
Originally posted by hunbu04
you have no idea what eclipso is. just like galactus eclipso is an abstract being who was born at the beginning of creation. He is a spectre level being and even with his position he is still an archangel and in dcu archangel are rank higher than the beings from the 5D

Eclipso is a lord of Chaos... he used to be the level of Spectre, but no more, so no longer has backing from the source, thus he is not at the level of power that you are referring to. He is still a lord of chaos, I would place him slightly below Darkseid in terms of power.

hunbu04
He is also a fallen angel

Galan007
Originally posted by Kutulu
Actually the face itself is part of his armor. It's also an illusion; the face's form depends on the race viewing it. I don't have the scan handy right now, but basically the face and helmet (as well as his entire body) looks different to whatever species looks at him. So when he took off his helmet to hang out with Hercules for example, his head looked a lot different then when he took off his helmet after Thanos blasted him through the side of his ship. To some beings his face and helmet look like a ball of energy with a ghostly shroud around it. Almost ALL of Big G's armor was destroyed and shed from his body when Thanos set him up, but do you see him transforming into pure energy?
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/2296/t0610nw5.th.jpg

I don't.

guy222
Originally posted by Eclipso
Eclipso

vs

Galactus

No sunlight, no prep, lots of bloodlust.

galactus cool

celestialdemon
Right, but I'm just saying that if just a piece of armor is removed then its shown that he is not pure energy under it.

Maybe if every piece is removed he is pure energy under it. I'm not sure about that one.

His true form is a star. Not sure why he doesn't show it more often but he can.

http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=e4cu7.jpg

Galan007
Originally posted by celestialdemon
His true form is a star. Not sure why he doesn't show it more often but he can.

http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=e4cu7.jpg Yeah I knew that, but all I'm saying it that if Big G's armor is removed, then he dosen't just transform into pure energy.

celestialdemon
Yeah I knew that, but all I'm saying it that if Big G's armor is removed, then he dosen't just transform into pure energy.

You're right about that. I think he has to want to transform in order for it to happen.

Galan007
Originally posted by celestialdemon
You're right about that. I think he has to want to transform in order for it to happen. I think so as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.