THE Infinity Watch Meets DC's Watch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
THe IW seems to be the teamo Supremo. So what happens when they meet a team put together by Metron to Best the Gem wielders. Who wins?

the IW
Worlock
Gamora
Pip
Drax
Maxam
Thanos
Moondragon

vs.
Raven
Karate Kid
WaveRider
Superman
Lobo
Darkseid
Metron

Does the DC team have the sufficiant power and brain power to beat or match the IW?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
huh? All I did was name the same amount of people that the IW has. Unless I miscounted. But the IW is easily Matched or beaten by a few beings from DC. as a Matter of Fact, let me make a thread about it. smile

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Actually no. Don't. The team you named obviously wins. I never said they wouldn't. The original stipulation was you telling me that 1 person from the JLA could beat IW.

But thanks for completely ignoring my point. Kudos for attempting to make yourself look sweet in an debate where you've done nothing but misinterpret my words.

wink

nvrbeenwthagirl

Ok well I named a person for each member of the IW pulled from the JLA and JSA like I said I would.

Devil Lance

roll eyes (sarcastic)

darthgoober
IW probably takes this. Adam can absorb multiple souls at once with the should gem, so unless the DC IW start off scattered, he could take out several of them at once. Then once numbers are on their side, they should make short work of the opposition.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
IW probably takes this. Adam can absorb multiple souls at once with the should gem, so unless the DC IW start off scattered, he could take out several of them at once. Then once numbers are on their side, they should make short work of the opposition.

Raven can do that as well.

darthgoober
Raven can do that as well.
Scan please so I can judge.

Lord Urizen
Nvrbeenwthagirl, get a girlfreind already....

Soljer
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Nvrbeenwthagirl, get a girlfreind already....

He's homosexual. A girlfriend would be the last thing he desires.

And, I'd like to point out that this is declaratory, and in no way inflamatory. As I have stated MULTIPLE times on this forum, I support gays and gay rights - so don't take this as a flame, Nvr. I have plenty to flame regarding your comic book knowledge and bias, I need not attack your sexuality.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Soljer
He's homosexual. A girlfriend would be the last thing he desires.

And, I'd like to point out that this is declaratory, and in no way inflamatory. As I have stated MULTIPLE times on this forum, I support gays and gay rights - so don't take this as a flame, Nvr. I have plenty to flame regarding your comic book knowledge and bias, I need not attack your sexuality.

erm

Still seemed like a veiled attack, even though you obviously don't mean it as derogatory toward homosexuals.

Nvr seems to get into it with quite a few people (myself included recently) but please try to keep it civil. Some of it may be justified, but a lot of it isn't, and could be avoided by simply choosing to rise above falming, insulting, bashing, etc. And this goes for everyone involved (nvr, soljer, souja, myself, etc.), so I'm not choosing sides.

nvrbeenwthagirl
erm

Still seemed like a veiled attack, even though you obviously don't mean it as derogatory toward homosexuals.

Nvr seems to get into it with quite a few people (myself included recently) but please try to keep it civil. Some of it may be justified, but a lot of it isn't, and could be avoided by simply choosing to rise above falming, insulting, bashing, etc. And this goes for everyone involved (nvr, soljer, souja, myself, etc.), so I'm not choosing sides.

If Ididn't get into with people, WHo would be the forum's great Darkseid or Thanos. People just love a good villian. I'm one of the best. Becuz I believe in what i'm preaching and i'm not exactly a troll. People walk away from thier computers mad and yet, the run back to it so they can take more shots at me. In the end, I still think the way I do. Marvel and DC are equals.

Soljer
erm

Still seemed like a veiled attack

If that's the case, then let me state an open apology here and now. I (for once, admittedly) didn't mean for that to be any attack on Nvr.

nvrbeenwthagirl
If that's the case, then let me state an open apology here and now. I (for once, admittedly) didn't mean for that to be any attack on Nvr.

Isn't that sweet. Now come give me a kiss. stick out tongue lol.

Soljer
Isn't that sweet. Now come give me a kiss. stick out tongue lol.
Does the forum have a kiss emoticon? I think I may have looked for one once or twice, only ever finding the heart.

Meh. To be quite honest, I have nothing against Nvr, and sometimes even agree with him. Unfortunately, I'd never fess up to this in a thread where it mattered - it's just too much fun to push his buttons. wink.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Does the forum have a kiss emoticon? I think I may have looked for one once or twice, only ever finding the heart.

Meh. To be quite honest, I have nothing against Nvr, and sometimes even agree with him. Unfortunately, I'd never fess up to this in a thread where it mattered - it's just too much fun to push his buttons. wink.

Im sure others might agree with me too. Hell Im sure some of the xmen agree with magneto. But they aren't giving up their nice comfy rooms for free in a mansion to go off and fight a race war. I'm the enemy. Let's keep it that way. eek! mad

WhiteWitchKing
THe IW seems to be the teamo Supremo. So what happens when they meet a team put together by Metron to Best the Gem wielders. Who wins?

the IW
Worlock
Gamora
Pip
Drax
Maxam
Thanos
Moondragon

vs.
Raven
Karate Kid
WaveRider
Superman
Lobo
Darkseid
Metron

Does the DC team have the sufficiant power and brain power to beat or match the IW?

To best the gem weilder, hum... It sounds like Thanos gets his Reality Gem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.