Jack and Teague Sparrow pic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ivebeendepped43
I dont even know if this pic has been posted yet, but i thought it was tty awesome!! Look how much they r alike!

PICTURE REMOVED

PirateDiva
LOVE IT!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG everytime i see this pic i get more and more excited 4 the movie to come out!

CaptinJackLover
The pic is totally awesome! im soo excited for the movie! but im sorry i odnt see how Teague (not so pretty) can be the beautiful gorgeous Jack's father (doesnt seem biologically correct if u ask me...teehee but i said the same thing bout Bootstrap and Will)

sOO EXCITED FOR AWE!!!

willofthewisp
Well, if nothing else, Jack certainly looks young standing next to him. I bet Teague has some really cool stories. He's not how I pictured him, though. I pictured him looking more like Keith Richards, ha ha ha. I didn't think they would make him up so much, and the dreds weren't needed. But he looks pretty cool.

Pirates life fo
Marty and Disney have asked that this picture not be posted publicly

ivebeendepped43
well bah disney! and Marty. where did u find THAT out? or did u just make it up?

Ericadawn
Marty said so himself on Keep to the Code:Here

and

Here

I certainly wouldn't want Marty to get in trouble, would you?

Pirates life fo
No I didnt make it up. It's not an authorized pic and yes marty could get into trable for having it leak out.

sailorleo
who's marty, may i ask without sounding retarded?

Hambah
The short guy. The midget. The one wearing the Stones t-shirt in the picture.

sailorleo
oh ok....

Pirates life fo
Who is Marty? Havent you seen Dead Man's Chest?!?

sailorleo
*rolls eyes* claro que si, i just didn;t know that was the name, savvy?!?

katelovespirate
haha sailor, i didn't either until i read the script, and i saw it a ton. i always called him the short dude. how politically incorrect am i? haha.

but they actually don't say his name in the film ever, do they? not obviously, at least.

Bwa Ha Ha
lol lotsa people don't know his name.

IheartPocky
They never say Pintel or Ragetti in the movies either.

Bwa Ha Ha
nope

a-k-a-amber
yall, if Marty dont want his pic around the internet yall should respect that

Bwa Ha Ha
mhmm......but u can't control rabid fangirls

Pirates life fo
No we cant control them but we can tell them what Marty's wishes are and hope that they respect that. He has already gotten into a bind with Disney over the pic.

Can we please remove it from this post for Marty's sake?

Bwa Ha Ha
ummm.....i dont think its possible....

PirateDiva
Ya i think even if IBD43 actually wanted to take off the pic.....i think it may be too late! Unless she asks the MODERATOR to take it off!

Bwa Ha Ha
yeah........poor marty

Depprived
Removing it now will do no good. I've seen this pic on countless sites now and it'd even been in newspapers here in the UK.

Bwa Ha Ha
ah.....very poor marty

ivebeendepped43
if u really want it down, ill do it now.

ivebeendepped43
scratchthat, ur right i cant

pyratequeen
You guys said something about a picture? I haven't seen it. Can someone please post it. Pretty Please.cry

PirateDiva
Originally posted by pyratequeen
You guys said something about a picture? I haven't seen it. Can someone please post it. Pretty Please.cry

Its on the first page luv!

D_Shiznitdog
Thanks for posting it!

Bwa Ha Ha
yes.....ah well

Mistypirate
I was emailed this pic, Jack's daddy looks kinda scary

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Mistypirate
I was emailed this pic, Jack's daddy looks kinda scary

MISTY MISTY MISTY...i know im being annoying but im super excited ur back....How was New YoRk?

Mistypirate
It was great, it was good to see my family after 3 yrs. I did some ice skating at the Rockefeller center. It was fun and relaxing. But it was sad to leave everyone. sad

Chiki Mina
Um...how are we for sure its marty.....I could easily delete my account and make myself an account of Johnny Depp, or Geoffry Rush...

Gravitation
...how'd the pic disappear? Did Rogue take it off when he was here?

-savvychick-
the pic didnt disappear...its still there

Gravitation
oh,well before it didn't show.

Chiki Mina
lol

ivebeendepped43
nope. still there

Chiki Mina
*waits...*

Still there

ivebeendepped43
*waits more* still there!

Chiki Mina
Abracadabra.....still there.

ivebeendepped43
Avada Kedavra! nope. still there

Ericadawn
It's gone!
Thanks, Rogue!

pyratequeen
Hey, guys The picture was like removed and I still don't know what it looks like. can someone please post it?

Mistypirate
Deleted

ivebeendepped43
ugh! how cant marty go HERE and not KTTC! if thats the real marty, he said he'd say hi to Johnny 4 them! gah!

Mistypirate
I know he should pay us a visit sad I feel left out.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by pyratequeen
Hey, guys The picture was like removed and I still don't know what it looks like. can someone please post it?

it was taken down for a reason....but i'll see if i saved it and i'll pm it to u!

pyratequeen
Thanx! smile

Gravitation
lol! You all were waiting for the pic to be taken down?

ivebeendepped43
i wasnt! i wanted it to be kept up! if u havent got the pic yet, ill pm it 2 u pyratequeen!

*jcd*gmc*
DO YOU GUYS MEAN THAT THE MARTY FROM THE MOVIE GOES ON POTC MESSAGE BOARDS!!??

*jcd*gmc*
Originally posted by PirateDiva
it was taken down for a reason....but i'll see if i saved it and i'll pm it to u!

ME TOO!! please embarrasment

Gravitation
I saved it to my computer....somewhere...

Ericadawn
Originally posted by *jcd*gmc*
DO YOU GUYS MEAN THAT THE MARTY FROM THE MOVIE GOES ON POTC MESSAGE BOARDS!!??

Yes, he even has his own site.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.