Thrall and Cairn run the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jk5000
Yes Thrall AND cairn from World of Warcraft Run the gauntlet throughout 6 battles.

i havent really seen him fight in WoW exept from in some bad quality YouTube clips but i do know that he's an EXTREMELY dangerous cross between a Shaman and a Warrior. he destroyed durnholde keep by summoning up all his power and raising it with a massive earthquake and takes a great amount of lvl 60 players to defeat him WITHOUT Aggro'ing Vol'jin and without Horde Interuption.

Cairn i HAVE seen fight, he's extremely mobile and carries a huge heavy Totem swinging it like a stick. He uses Intercept (where he instantly changes targets by sprinting at them extrememly quickly) alot and does a fair bit of melee damage with a hell of a lot of hit points.

The location is STV Arena! They can fight in the WHOLE arena (Pit, stands and enterance path) they cannot leave the arena... if anyone does they will be transported to the middle of the pit with a 5 sec stun (this cannot be avoided)

1: Colton White and Thomas Magruder from GUN. Colton With his twin peacemakers best rifle Nog shotgun and Bow. Magruder with his Nog gun and Dynamites.

2: Solid Snake with all his Arsenal (exept stealth camo) and bandana (wouldnt want him running out of ammo would we). AND Ocelot with Revolvers.

3: Sam fisher and 3 of of his Online 5 bulbed masked buddies from online play in CT.
and Now theres a change of Environment.... Its Night.... (creepy noises)

4: Team Tekken. consists of Heihachi, Jin, Yoshimitsu (without his Suicide or that Mega Sword stab) Marduck and Violet (if you want you may add 1 more reasonable character).

5: A 3 wave battle... First wave has 500, lvl 50 un-elite Murlocs STORM the Arena. Second wave sees 100, 55 elite Murlocs. Then the Final wave sees 25, 60 Rare Elite Orgres

6: Cloud and Link... Link has all his normal WW and OOT items (nothing amazing like Triforce and stuff) and Cloud with None of the Crazy ass Summons and no 1 hit kill abilities or unfair ones like Death or something.

Well that took aaaaages

Mesirus
sorry, so they do... not? get healed between each round?

Burning thought
Originally posted by Mesirus
sorry, so they do... not? get healed between each round?

i should imagine so, theyd heal themselves wouldnt they

ok 1st one, simply the guys with guns try in effort to blast at the two, their guns however leaving hardly a dent in them, thrall laughs while powering up and sends forth a huge chain lightning, frying them into skeletons

pretty much same happen to solid, slighlty more difficult for the pair but a use of grounding totam, healing totam and fire totam they fry his ass

thrid...i dont really know this guy so no comment

with tekken a slightly difficult battle, the pair would each have to summon up their elementals, a fire and earth elemental from each to help with the large number of enemies while casting their earthen shield on one another that makes them heal when melee attacks hit them, then one will cast blood lust and wrath of air, combined with another calling forth windfury...thrall will then use wiindfury to smash through most of his enemies while cairne kills the rest through blasts of lightning

i think the pair will have near impossible time with this lot, however through all their power using Earthquake may swallow half of the bunch and allow Thrall and cairne a win

finally another very difficult battle, simply once again they will do all that they did in the tekken fight, only theyll use earth shock and purge to slow down link and cloud, take all magic buffs from them as well as dealing some shock damage, but i think Thrall and cairne will win eventyally

jk5000
ye i think Thrall and Cairn pretty much Pwn them all

Mesirus
Ah of course both shamen.

As much as i'd like to say "Cloud kicks their ass" he just wouldn't

Yeah, i think 4 and 6 might be tough, but in the end their both fraction leaders, plus ever fought 2 shamen, perhpas best combo of all sad

Cub
Thrall broke a fortress with a gust

LLLLLink
Definitely ends at 6. You should have banned Link's equipment instead of giving access to 2 Hero's worth.
Cloud probably dies, though laughing

Cub
Why would they die on the 6th? Thrall huff and puff citadels into dust with the wind. Cloud and Link are light weight.

LLLLLink
They both get an ice arrow.

1 ice arrow can freeze an erupting volcano. These guys stand no chance, honestly.

Cub
Thrall has battled Alexstrasza. Alexstrasza has battled Deathwing. Deathwing spit lava on people smile

ScreamPaste
Deathwing's scariest abilities are:
1. Using the demon soul.
2. Endless hunger.

Those two things aside, he's not horribly OP.

Also: so and so fought so and so who fdought so and so is not good power scaling.

Edit: Annnnd Link walks around in lava in OoT.

Cub
Thrall can blow the arrow away smile I think Deathwing is scary when he break the world as he return.

ScreamPaste
He'd have to
1. React
2. cause enough wind to stop a projectile capable of escaping a planet's gravitational pull.
Read: Miniature comet.

Cub
If Link draw first he does stick out tongue

ScreamPaste
I'm sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Cub
What if Thrall shoot first?

ScreamPaste
Then Link's anchored to the ground by his trusty iron boots and shoosts Thrall.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Then Link's anchored to the ground by his trusty iron boots and shoosts Thrall.

Isn't wearing iron boots a bit detrimental when you're hit by lightning?

ScreamPaste
Lightning, sure. Cub was arguing wind. Also, iron is sort of a misnomer, because they oughtta be named:

"Boots of seemingly infinite anchorage and physics breaking mass to weight ratios", but that's less awesome sounding. Meh.

His boots are the last of his worries lightning wise, though, he's also carrying a sword, shield, golden gauntlets, various buckles and straps, ect.

Cub
Thrall winded an fortress citadel away. He leveled another also with wind. How much heaver can Link become with his iron boots? messed

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Cub
Thrall winded an fortress citadel away. He leveled another also with wind. How much heaver can Link become with his iron boots? messed

"Winded an fortress citadel away?" What?

When has this happened? I only remember him destroying a fortress with an earthquake.

Cub
It was during the invasion smile

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Cub
It was during the invasion smile

What invasion? By the Burning Legion? I still don't remember him doing anything like that. You're going to have to point me out the exact event.

Cub
By the Lich King. During the attack on Orgrimmar when they decided to move north. It was in the comic smile

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Cub
By the Lich King. During the attack on Orgrimmar when they decided to move north. It was in the comic smile

Ahh, I see. I've never read the comics myself so had no idea where you were coming from with that.

Cub
Jaina cut a similar citadel in half by calling down an orange beam from the sky. Funny fact, same issue (19) stick out tongue

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Cub
Jaina cut a similar citadel in half by calling down an orange beam from the sky. Funny fact, same issue (19) stick out tongue

You mean the Scourge necropolises?

Cub
That could be the correct term while citadel is not wrong smile

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Cub
That could be the correct term while citadel is not wrong smile

Righto, was just making sure.

Cub
It is exciting! Medivh might return in the comic big grin There is a pretty solid indication of it.

Rapidash
Originally posted by Cub
It is exciting! Medivh might return in the comic big grin There is a pretty solid indication of it.

What? I've heard nothing about that

Cub
http://i790.photobucket.com/albums/yy184/Cub2010_Photos/13280_400x600.jpg

Phantom Miria
That picture may simply imply that Medivh have had a hand in things. The chessboard and the dead king amplify this theory.

Q'Anilia
There is more to Me'dan and Garona than meet the eye. Only time will tell why Medivh stands behind Me'dan on that picture. Knowing Medivh however, there was more than one reason why Garona came to Karazhan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.