Cage vs. Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
Cage

http://www.latinoreview.com/scriptreviews/lukecage/images/luke_cage1.jpg

vs.

Sabertooth

http://www.geocities.com/hollywood/hills/3060/Sabertooth.jpg

Fist vs claws...to the death!

jinzin
Originally posted by tru-marvell
Cage

vs.

Sabertooth

Fist vs claws...to the death! depends on what era sabretooth, sabes with the admantium I'd say could take luke, sabes without the admantium but post graydon creed enhancements might take luke, the way it was luke could only take that sabes down by choking him, classic sabretooth loses.

Darth Martin
Sabretooth wins, adamantium goes through steel.

tru-marvell
I was kinda thinking this would come down to determination, which refuses to go down due to Lukes toughness and Sabes healing factor...very close split imo 6/10 Sabes

Darth Martin
I agree, but I would make it 7/10 due to Creed's fighting prowess.

braz
did 616 Sabretooth ever get the 4 adamantium claws for each hand like Wolverine?(of course in which Wolvie had 3), cuz he i saw he did in the ultimate universe, but idunno about the normal MU.

riceroost
Only version of Sabretooth Cage could take is the original pre-healing factor Tooth. Any other version of Creed rips out Luke's throat in very short order...

...and then kills Jessica too...

...and if he's in a bad mood that cute little baby will become a post fight snack.

guy222
Originally posted by tru-marvell
Cage

vs.

Sabertooth

Fist vs claws...to the death!

Sabertooth

Sabretooth
Originally posted by jinzin
depends on what era sabretooth, sabes with the admantium I'd say could take luke, sabes without the admantium but post graydon creed enhancements might take luke, the way it was luke could only take that sabes down by choking him, classic sabretooth loses.

Yeah, what he said.

Howard_Jones
Luke should take majority in most circumstances.

capt it up
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Luke should take majority in most circumstances.
were do you come up with this?

First cage has no advanatage.

Cage is really no stornger

he slower

he less agile

his reflexes are far slower

he can be cut easily by sabertooth claws.

cage really does not posses the strength to KO sabertooth in any easy fashion

sabertooth has superior fighting skills

Wonder Man
isn't Cage like 40 ton or not. with his impeneratable skin: the Sabertooth i know doesn't have adamantium and his real claws can cut through anything up to as strong as stone.
He has the advantage of animal fighting ablility and healing factor but aganist someone who is a pile driver i think Sabertooth comes up short. Matter of fact, for those who have been watching marvel comic fights Wolverine who fought the Hulk once for a while comes up short in every fight against someone who can pound and pound and pound.
Course there's alawys a reason that no one finishes off Wolverine when hes down from a 100ton punch but then hey it's fun to see him get back up durning a fight.
I think it's to bad that they gave most heros the same ability to bounce back instead of being more true to the writing and powers.

tkitna
Originally posted by capt it up

Cage is really no stornger

Yes he is.

I give Sabertooth the advantage 8/10.

Psyquis52
As I understand it the two have tangoed before. I also understand that it's usually very close fights.

1.) I don't think Sabertooth's claws will penetrate. (unless they're adamantium and I doubt that they are)

2.) Cage's fighting ability isn't even close to Sabertooth's

3.) Agility is definately a factor here (Sabertooth's favor)

4.) There is either no strength difference or a slight difference which doesn't play into either person's hand.

In conclusion: The favor leans towards Sabertooth. He has more advantages overall. I didn't factor in his healing factor but that really does push the envelope.

Sabertooth 7/10

carver9
sabertooth wins

jinzin
Originally posted by carver9
sabertooth wins

I would just like to ask where the hell sabretooth's adamntium went... assuming he doesn't have it anymore that is...

I mean, it was never really retconned, and all that we've seen to say he doesn't have it is artist interpretation.. so.... did I miss something? was there something stated somewhere that he doesn't have it anymore?

jinzin
Originally posted by Wonder Man
for those who have been watching marvel comic fights Wolverine who fought the Hulk once for a while comes up short in every fight against someone who can pound and pound and pound.
tell that to thing, namor, and wendigo.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Francisco
Originally posted by riceroost
Only version of Sabretooth Cage could take is the original pre-healing factor Tooth. Any other version of Creed rips out Luke's throat in very short order...

...and then kills Jessica too...

...and if he's in a bad mood that cute little baby will become a post fight snack.
Cage has already bitten Sabretooth. He did it years ago and he had healing factor. Cage is just way too durable and strong for Sabretooth. Creed only would win if he still is got the admantium.

jinzin
Originally posted by Francisco
Cage has already bitten Sabretooth. He did it years ago and he had healing factor. What the f**k? no he didn't....
sabretooth got hisfae ripped off by webbing and he still had stiches two months later.. they weren't even healed.....

he got his ribs broken by misty night and he too another two months to heal from that, he even sufferend from internal leeding... he didn't have anything that even resembled a healing factor at that point, and he stayed that way until he joined the mauraders were sinister arguably increased his strength, and gave him a healing factor...

Originally posted by Francisco
Cage is just way too durable and strong for Sabretooth. Creed only would win if he still is got the admantium. that's funny, because cage tried to beat the pre weapon x sabretooth and he couldn't do anything to put sabes down, and this was AFTER sabes got blasted by his inhibitor collar, constrictors coils, AND the IRON FIST.... even after all that cage couldn't put him down with punches and had to resort to strangling sabretooth again...

hell he was even losing their FIRST fight before he starting strangling sabretooth... now that sabes has admantium, it's going to be a one way trip to the hospital for luke.

Beta Ray Howard
tell that to thing, namor, and wendigo.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Namor will tell you how the last time he saw Wolverine on land was in a crumpled heap after he yelled Imperius Rex.

Wendigo can't really tell you anything.

Thing will remember how Wolverine cheap-shotted him after he nabbed the little bastard out of mid air with little effort.

Your fanboyisms amuse me, Jinzin. I do get a good laugh out of them.

Soljer
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Namor will tell you how the last time he saw Wolverine on land was in a crumpled heap after he yelled Imperius Rex.

Wendigo can't really tell you anything.

Thing will remember how Wolverine cheap-shotted him after he nabbed the little bastard out of mid air with little effort.

Your fanboyisms amuse me, Jinzin. I do get a good laugh out of them.

Jinzin's one of the less fanboy-ish fans. Except for him agreeing that Wolverine should be able to stab an infinity gauntlet wielder. Especially THANOS wielding the infinity gauntlet.

Besides that, Jinzin is a good debator, and is on the money more often than he is off base.

For example; Wolverine can DEFINITELY take the Thing, though I think Namor one shotting him was some of the best writing I've read in a while.

And the Wolverine vs. Sentry fight was HILARIOUS - especially when Sentry grabbed Wolverine's claws. smile.

jinzin
Namor will tell you how the last time he saw Wolverine on land was in a crumpled heap after he yelled Imperius Rex. a yes, you mean when he punched wolverine from behind, while wolverine was man handling his royal gaurd AFTER dropping namor already (in a generous fasion considering he didn't go for the vitals), AFTER he fought the royal guard already, AFTER he got blown to a skeleton by nitro....? you mean that? cause namor was KOed there.. and would have been far worse if wolverine wanted...

Wendigo can't really tell you anything. probably cause he's lying unconcious curousy of your favorite hairy canadian...

Thing will remember how Wolverine cheap-shotted him after he nabbed the little bastard out of mid air with little effort. how about when wolverine dropped him in one hit in EOTS.. what's thing's escuse there?

and cheap shot??? uhhh thing started that little escapade....

Your fanboyisms amuse me, Jinzin. I do get a good laugh out of them. what did I say that was fanboyish there? hmm? what did I say that wasn't a fact?

jinzin
Originally posted by Soljer
Jinzin's one of the less fanboy-ish fans. Except for him agreeing that Wolverine should be able to stab an infinity gauntlet wielder. Especially THANOS wielding the infinity gauntlet.

Besides that, Jinzin is a good debator, and is on the money more often than he is off base.

For example; Wolverine can DEFINITELY take the Thing, though I think Namor one shotting him was some of the best writing I've read in a while.

And the Wolverine vs. Sentry fight was HILARIOUS - especially when Sentry grabbed Wolverine's claws. smile.
THANK YOU,

and as fa as thanos goes, again, I have no problems retracting that idea if there's evidence to the contrary but no such evidence yet exists.. erm

Soljer
THANK YOU,

and as fa as thanos goes, again, I have no problems retracting that idea if there's evidence to the contrary but no such evidence yet exists.. erm

Well...

All the evidence needed is the fact that the infinity gauntlet wielder was power incarnate. To assume that Wolverine, as sharp as his claws are, could cut through the power of the infinity gauntlet? Insane.

Not to mention the fact that Thanos can rearrange his molecular structure, so a stab would be meaningless to a normal Thanos anyways. Much less an infinity gauntlet wielding one.

Regardless, my depictions of your calibre as a poster stand. You're correct far more often than you are incorrect. You're a good debator, and seem to craft your arguments masterfully. You're fine by me, friend.

jinzin
thank you again, with more and more wolvie haters calling me fanboy by the da, it's posts like that that make me stick around this place.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.