Dr.Strange vs SuperBoy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cowboy
no prep

who takes it

smokin'

complexbrother
good fight.

if Dr. Strange hesitates in any way he dies horrably, if he dosn't then he has a slight chance go get the W .

Evangel94
With no prep?

Superboy Prime takes the majority.

Howard_Jones
Strange would just banish him somewhere and be done with it.

Evangel94
People are severely overrating Dr. Strange.

His strength lies in his prep time and the magic spells that he can prepare before hand.

He doesn't get any of that here. Superboy Prime takes the majority.

I watch Pokemon
Even without prep Strange could pull it off but Superboy-Prime has a huge speed advantage.

Strange 6/10

db_renji
Superboy-Prime finishes this in less than a second. He is stronger than Supes and has no qualms about killing. This is not to mention that he hasn't even begun to reach his potential (he is still a kid). He would simply break free of whereever Strange could send him (just like the speed force or phantom zone). SBP 10/10.

grey fox
SBP 10/10

As stated earlier , banishing him is a VERY quick fix. SBP will break out of wherever he's placed and be mad as hell. Any offensive attacks are useless as SBP also has a high magic resistance (Odd for a member of the Superman family) and simply restraining him wont get the job done.

Also it should take one hit for Strange to die.

guy222
bumprav

quanchi112
Prime wins.

occultdestroyer
IMO Dr. Strange takes the majority

quanchi112
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
IMO Dr. Strange takes the majority How?

Dark-Jaxx
The Strange that can't cast magic without his hands? Yeah, SMP wins. haermm

Bouboumaster
Prime win, since he's immune against magic.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Prime win, since he's immune against magic.

Not having a specific vulnerability to a thing is not the same as being immune to it ... especially when you're talking about magic.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Scoobless
Not having a specific vulnerability to a thing is not the same as being immune to it ... especially when you're talking about magic.

stated that magic charged punches from black, only tickled.

xmarksthespot

TricksterPriest
He's got pretty damn high resistance. Ragman tried to get him I believe, Zauriel's flaming sword did jack shit, Annataz was scared of him, if Mxy counts, he grabbed him from the 5th Dimension.

I'm not saying he's immune, but he seems to shrug everything else off.

Board Walker
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He's got pretty damn high resistance. Ragman tried to get him I believe, Zauriel's flaming sword did jack shit, Annataz was scared of him, if Mxy counts, he grabbed him from the 5th Dimension.

I'm not saying he's immune, but he seems to shrug everything else off.

From all of these, smp has had many showings of extremely high magic resistance, immunity, and has shown no weakness to it.

carnage52
prime pulverizes strange into a stain on his gloves.

occultdestroyer
Yah, I was just fooling around.

SMP stomps the sumbitch.

quanchi112
Not having a specific vulnerability to a thing is not the same as being immune to it ... especially when you're talking about magic. Agreed.

horrorwolf
SBP takes out Strange before he knows hes coming for him.

With prep, Strange has much better odds.

Boy Blue

horrorwolf
Correct. SMP is just as vulnerable to magic as anyone else, he just doesn't have Superman's intensified weakness to it.

zeel
Originally posted by Board Walker
stated that magic charged punches from black, only tickled.

Its safe to say that stranges magic is far more powerful then BA's, BA is a powerhouse with magical properties. He is not a actual spell caster.

Now a fight against the new marvel (shazam) vs SBP would be interesting or a fight against RKT would be awsome.

Prime 10/10

h1a8
Prime would send a beam through Dr. Strange's brain before a neuron can fire in that same brain, autoshields or not.

jalek moye
Originally posted by h1a8
Prime would send a beam through Dr. Strange's brain before a neuron can fire in that same brain, autoshields or not.

well i think strange could BFR him for along to be considered a win

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Correct. SMP is just as vulnerable to magic as anyone else, he just doesn't have Superman's intensified weakness to it. Other than the many statements and feats that show that SMP has a high resistance to magic? no expression

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Other than the many statements and feats that show that SMP has a high resistance to magic? no expression Magical punches not spells. Are you telling me that Dormammu couldnt harm him? Could the Spectre harm him with magic? Could Shazam harm him with magic?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by quanchi112
Magical punches not spells. Are you telling me that Dormammu couldnt harm him? Could the Spectre harm him with magic? Could Shazam harm him with magic? And his other feats that show resistance to magic? erm

Granted I never said he was immune, only resistant to it.

razor4life
Dr. Strange is a walking plot device. The way he is now he has a spell that can block anything and do anything. The only thing that holds him back right now, is well him. It's a tough call on how he would defeat prime because he seems to only like using deadly force on truly evil beings. The thing about prime though is that his mind is just warped. Deep down (very deep) he is actually a good person.

If Strange is allowed his full power the only way i could see PMS winning is if he Blitzed strange and strange didn't have a shield prepared.

horrorwolf
Other than the many statements and feats that show that SMP has a high resistance to magic? no expression

Strange is a pure spellcaster. There is nothing that indicates any "resistance" from Prime to true magical spells. Therefore he is just as vulnerable as Aunt May.

h1a8
Originally posted by h1a8

quanchi112
And his other feats that show resistance to magic? erm

Granted I never said he was immune, only resistant to it. No he has shown that magic is not a weakness like it is against Superman imo.

Symmetric Chaos
SMP does have some level of resistance to magic and Strange isn't currently powerful enough and has never been fast enough to win this.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by quanchi112
No he has shown that magic is not a weakness like it is against Superman imo. My God. It's SUPERMAN who is affected by magic like anyone else would be, it is no more effective on him than it would be on a normal human but compared to his physical resistances it is an exploitable weakness, SMP on the otherhand has a resistance to magic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.