The Punisher vs The Green Arrow (Oliver Queen)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
The two combatans get 2 days to prepare and all of there rescources except superhero help ..Ok so like.. The battle is in Gotham city and Batman is taking a vacation to the carribians with his boyf.... i mean his ward .. and Green Arrow took over for him while he's gone and the punisher is in Gotham because he has a score to settle with the Joker because when the Punisher was about eight he didn't got a balloon from the Joker back when he worked at Mc Donalds and he swore to get revenge on the Joker but in stead finds Oliver Queen who because of the big skull on P's chest thinks he's up against a crazed ice hockey player with a lotta ammo..

So who do you think wil take this?

Oliver or Frank

Discus !!! cool

Darth Martin
Assuming GA gets all his arrows(since ther's prep) what does Frank get?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
The two combatans get 2 days to prepare and all of there rescources except superhero help ..Ok so like.. The battle is in Gotham city and Batman is taking a vacation to the carribians with his boyf.... i mean his ward .. and Green Arrow took over for him while he's gone and the punisher is in Gotham because he has a score to settle with the Joker because when the Punisher was about eight he didn't got a balloon from the Joker back when he worked at Mc Donalds and he swore to get revenge on the Joker but in stead finds Oliver Queen who because of the big skull on P's chest thinks he's up against a crazed ice hockey player with a lotta ammo..

So who do you think wil take this?

Oliver or Frank

Discus !!! cool

So they run into eachother... then introduce themselves and run off for two days to prepare, run back to the scene and fight...?

Oh, and Punisher takes this

jgiant
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
So they run into eachother... then introduce themselves and run off for two days to prepare, run back to the scene and fight...?

Oh, and Punisher takes this Sweet, we agree!

Soljer
I'd saw the Punisher takes this.

He'd probably lose hand to hand though. Ollie and Conner are pretty damned high on the DC Hierarchy, yes?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by jgiant
Sweet, we agree!

Yeah.

I'm actually glad a thread was made where I could prove I'm NOT a Pun. hater. Hell, I like Oliver. 'Specially in the cartoon.

But Frank's prep is going to dwarf his. End of story.

jgiant
Yeah.

I'm actually glad a thread was made where I could prove I'm NOT a Pun. hater. Hell, I like Oliver. 'Specially in the cartoon.

But Frank's prep is going to dwarf his. End of story. thumb up

Soljer
Yeah.

Cosigned. On all counts.

jgiant
Originally posted by Soljer
Cosigned. On all counts. Could have swarn you were a pun hater. Well i can't argue with that now, u cosigned for everything, i'll take ur word for it.

Soljer
Could have swarn you were a pun hater. Well i can't argue with that now, u cosigned for everything, i'll take ur word for it.

Nope. I prefer human level characters, street level characters. I like the Punisher - I just know that many characters Job to him.

Could the Punisher take on Bruce Wayne? Probably. Bruce evades bullets, he doesn't dodge them.

Could he hit Steve, Matt, Danny, Peter, Logan etc? (Captain America, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Spiderman, Wolverine respectively).

Hell no - they have plenty of bullet DODGING feats, and Frank's bullets don't travel any faster or hit any harder than the next guy's.

jgiant
Nope. I prefer human level characters, street level characters. I like the Punisher - I just know that many characters Job to him.

Could the Punisher take on Bruce Wayne? Probably. Bruce evades bullets, he doesn't dodge them.

Could he hit Steve, Matt, Danny, Peter, Logan etc? (Captain America, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Spiderman, Wolverine respectively).

Hell no - they have plenty of bullet DODGING feats, and Frank's bullets don't travel any faster or hit any harder than the next guy's. They travel with better accuracy and precision. I would say most evade them like batman.

SpunkySmurph

Hell no - they have plenty of bullet DODGING feats, and Frank's bullets don't travel any faster or hit any harder than the next guy's.

Psssh

Normal guy's bullets:
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/bullets.jpg

Franks bullets:
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/bulletbill.jpg

jgiant
Psssh

Normal guy's bullets:

Franks bullets:
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/bulletbill.jpg Exactly, frank has an aura that gives his bullets enhanced speed and negates superhero's ability do dodge them.

Soljer
Exactly, frank has an aura that gives his bullets enhanced speed and negates superhero's ability do dodge them.

Also known as a jobber aura.

Soljer
They travel with better accuracy and precision. I would say most evade them like batman.

Comics don't agree with you. These characters don't evade - they DODGE. Accuracy and precision don't come into play when the characters in question can evade things travelling at such a speed.

marvelprince
Yeah.

Nuff said

braz
Psssh

Normal guy's bullets:

Franks bullets:
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/bulletbill.jpg

watch out Mario!

laughing

Aqua-pimp
He gets two days of prep...
To get his machine guns,rifles,shotguns,handguns,knives,explosives and his rocketlauncers..

But hey Arrow also get's two days to prepare mabye he can pop up a anti-punisher arrow or something laughing out loud and i ones heard that Oliver is a biljionar but i'm not sure about that doh ...

Do i look like a comic book writer? Don't know what them writers are all up to nowadays.. big grin This shit happend for real in uhm punisher 127 sins of a clown if i'm correct.. laughing

cool

grey fox
Ollie uses his PZ arrow.

Thus he wins.

Howard_Jones
I dunno Fox. Frank's prep is usually rigging the battlefield toward his advantage. After two days, Frank would just run him into a minefield.

don't shiv
Oliver is headstrong in a bad way. when it pays to listen to reason Ollie will hit the self destruct switch
add a little CIS like losing much of his fortune, that rediculous disguise which fools no-bo-dy and picking fights he can't hope to win.
Queen jobbs like a pro unless he pulls the trigger on Frankie with the Kwantum Arro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.