Heihachi Mishima Vs. M Bison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
Shadaloo meets Mishima Zaibatsu. Bison and Heihachi. Fight to the death, takes place in a steel cage. No outside help or weapons. Not much more explaination needed here.

Major Snafu
Ler Drit vs Mishima Karate. Wish I've thought of this sooner. Can't really say on this one. Both Bison and Old Man Mishima are tough as hell.

Sado22
it depends. if its SFAlpha Bison, then i guess he'd win since if he gets to do a pyschocrusher with the godtier level maybe too much for old "thongman" to handle. though he can SURVIVE anything, i think he would be KO'd here...but not killed. Hachi is a tough son of a gun

if its SF2 Bison then Heihachi will PWN him. stronger, faster, cooler moves, more stamina and all around shrewd bastard. Bison stands no chance in this form. SHORYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
*walks up to Bison and holds him by the head*
"Come back when you're ready to fight!"
*slams his face in the dirt* smile

~Sado

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Sado22
it depends. if its SFAlpha Bison, then i guess he'd win since if he gets to do a pyschocrusher with the godtier level maybe too much for old "thongman" to handle. though he can SURVIVE anything, i think he would be KO'd here...but not killed. Hachi is a tough son of a gun

if its SF2 Bison then Heihachi will PWN him. stronger, faster, cooler moves, more stamina and all around shrewd bastard. Bison stands no chance in this form. SHORYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
*walks up to Bison and holds him by the head*
"Come back when you're ready to fight!"
*slams his face in the dirt* smile

~Sado
Roflmao!!!!!!!!1!!

Muck101
Thats the point, one of them must die. For the sake of argument, lets say its SFAlpha Bison. And move the fight to Heihachi's arena. Noone leaves untill the other dies.

TricksterPriest
None of the versions of Heihachi can beat Bison. Bison has psycho power. Not to mention his psycho crusher, teleport, psycho shot, and numerous other moves. If there's no psycho power..... then it's an interesting fight. My money's on Bison, but old man Mishima could win almost as easily.

Cloud_VII
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aAsymDIM4GA

Heihachi was alive at the end of this btw.

shin_remy
HHAHAHA please........... do something

no matter what version of Bison you use. He will rape 90% of the tekken cast in 1 on 1 fights.

Swe_Bum
No he don't.. and Pleeeeeas stop the Fanboyism erm

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Swe_Bum

It's not fanboyism, it's the truth. Heiachi loses to his lame grandson and he's supposed to beat bison?

StyleTime
Originally posted by Swe_Bum
It isn't fanboyism. Bison stomps Heihachi.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by StyleTime
It isn't fanboyism. Bison stomps Heihachi.

Co-sign.

Sado22
okay lets come to an agreement here:
-shin_remy is a fanboy and all of his posts reek of SF fanboyism. if you don't believe me look at some other posts of his.
-Alpha Bison>>>Heihachi
-Heihahi>>SF2 Bison

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
None of the versions of Heihachi can beat Bison. Bison has psycho power. Not to mention his psycho crusher, teleport, psycho shot, and numerous other moves. If there's no psycho power..... then it's an interesting fight. My money's on Bison, but old man Mishima could win almost as easily.

Remulous
Unfortanetly for the Heihachi fans I'de have to say M.Bison, With an exeptional amount of ease in nearly any form.

Superboy Prime
Shin Remy may give SF more love than some of us, but that's no reason to disregard everything he says. He has made good points for SF every now and then, and no Heihachi can't tango with any version of Bison.

Sado22
care to explain why?
SF2 Bison lost to Guile/Chunli most probably Guile. You're telling me that Heihachi can survive that huge explosion at Hon-maru but can't take on Guile and beat him? are you telling me that he can't beat chunli?

Dont forget that Heihachi was already battered after his fight against Jin. Heihachi also beat Devil who can fly and shoot laser beams that can cut down towers in half.
SF2 Bison doesn't stand a chance.
Alpha Bison, even i said he beat Heihachi.

dude, i've been here for a few months now. all i've seen him do is post oneliners that ooze of fanboyism. apparently no one can hold a candle to SF characters. that's BS.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
I think sado you should explain, what does heiachi have that poses a threat to bison?

Even in his street fighter 2 version, he can draw enough psycho power to scorch heiachi. Even without flight, he has an aerial advantage, And he can use mind control abilities with his psycho power. What advantage does heiachi have, inconsistent durability? One second he's surviving nukes, the next gets ko'ed by devil jin when he gets slammed through a wall or worst regular jin?

Namco doesn't respect him, and he's been overshadowed by way more powerful bosses. He's an fighter, that's lost his luster. I don't see any advantage heiachi has in this fight.

care to explain why?
SF2 Bison lost to Guile/Chunli most probably Guile. You're telling me that Heihachi can survive that huge explosion at Hon-maru but can't take on Guile and beat him? are you telling me that he can't beat chunli?
Bison was killed by gouki, nowhwere does it state he lost to guile or chun li. Which is most likely why we don't have a winner,sado.

Dont forget that Heihachi was already battered after his fight against Jin. Heihachi also beat Devil who can fly and shoot laser beams that can cut down towers in half.
SF2 Bison doesn't stand a chance.
Alpha Bison, even i said he beat Heihachi.

~Sado
Yet, devil jin ko'ed him by launching him through a wall, but, he can survive nukes?

And devil jin cutting that tower id from a beta trailer, why are you using that feat?

Sado22
okay lets see:
SF2 bison can't throw projectiles like SFabison, right? Hachi defeated lazer beam shooting Devil with his barehands. Devil could even fly around and the extent of the lazer beam's power is visible when we see DevilJin destroy that huge tower with his beam. he wasn't even serious. another time DJ simply destroyed Hwoarang's bike without even touching it and wasn't even effected by the explosion that resulted. Canonwise, Devil Jin has only a "part" of Devil in him which means he isnt on fullpower. Yet Hachi defeated Devil. you said Bison had air advantage, frankly i don't see it since a creature who could litereally fly was unable to. as for scorching, Hachi was not even scarred from the honmaru blast so not too much to worry there either. SF2 Bison doesnot have mind control since he's weakened as hell since he isn't powerful enough. its there on tiamat on bison profile...methinks. Also Devil had mindcontrol ablilities too. look what that got him? jcakshit.

emp, that wasn't a nuke. it was HUGE explosion but not a nuke. also he wasn't KO'd in T3 by being slammed. he got up and watched Jin fly away. he wasn't even KO'd by Jin in T5, he was conscious but was defeated. he passed out AFTER Jin flew away due to exhaustion and being battered.

arguable. Hachi is one of the most likely winnners of T5. He also won T4 by beating Kazzy in the final. Ogre didn't surpass Hachi, Hachi just used Jin to defeat him since it was the most convenient thing to do, Devil was beaten by his own hands. so no, i don't agree with you.

i get your meaning. arguable as is always with SF2. tiamat even said that probaly guile beat him, spared him only for gouki to come and kill him. so its as much of a speculation to assume he lost as it is to assume that he didn't. get my point?

it wasn't a nuke. and hachi wasn't KO'd...not in T5 and not in T3.

you're right that it was a beta trial but it won't be exaggeration to assume that when DJ can (canonwise) wreck up and turn a whole lush green forest into a barren wasteland, shattering a big tower isn't too much of a big dealsmile

LAter emperor.
~Sado
P.S. rocky 6 is really good. very much in line with the original one so you might wanna consider watching it. also how did christmas go?

Emperor Ashtar
okay lets see:
SF2 bison can't throw projectiles like SFabison, right? Hachi defeated lazer beam shooting Devil with his barehands.

Bison isn't devil, and when did devil have laser beams?

Devil could even fly around and the extent of the lazer beam's power is visible when we see DevilJin destroy that huge tower with his beam.

That's just a beta trailer, there is no proof that it's even canon.

. Yet Hachi defeated Devil. you said Bison had air advantage, frankly i don't see it since a creature who could litereally fly was unable to.

Bad analogy sado, even if devil lost while being able to fly. That doesn't mean he lacks aerial advantage, it just means he lost whilst having it.

SF2 Bison doesnot have mind control since he's weakened as hell since he isn't powerful enough. its there on tiamat on bison profile...methinks.

Tiamat, ranks bison in SF2 at second tier. Just one tier down from his previos tier, so, he's not as weak as you think. Ilist his abilites sepretley.

Also Devil had mindcontrol ablilities too. look what that got him? jcakshit.

Doesn't since
1)We don't know if he used it against heiachi
2)Bisons could be stronger
3)When did heiachi beat devil jin?

i get your meaning. arguable as is always with SF2. tiamat even said that probaly guile beat him, spared him only for gouki to come and kill him. so its as much of a speculation to assume he lost as it is to assume that he didn't. get my point?.

Yeah,but, you can't use speculation as evidence for a versus. And, besides we don't know if it was guile or chunli, plus bison is ranked way higher than both of them.

Emperor Ashtar
Yeah, rocky 6 looks pretty cool, I 'll check it out. Happy new year man.

Nikkolas
He's speaking of Devil's eyebeams.

shin_remy
okay lets come to an agreement here:
-shin_remy is a fanboy and all of his posts reek of SF fanboyism.
~Sado

ooh please sado

you are here a few months, i am here more the a year, i see the same threads coming and coming, and it got worser here since many fanboy's have shown up. PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!

you think you are smart. sorry, other debaters like emperor ashter, superboy prime, darkstorm zero, brainchild etc etc, they are smart.

newbies are not willing to accept the differences between power lvl's here. and that's why i am not here on the forum.

yesterday when i came here to look. omg!! fanboyism showed up. a lot. that's why i posted.

it is not fun debating anymore

Sam Z
Are you saying that when you came here fanboism showed up?
Hmmm... what a coincidence. roll eyes (sarcastic)

TricksterPriest
Well, if the shoe fits...... cool I'm with Shin_Remy on this, there's been a recent influx of n00bs making crap threads like this one and frankly, they're lowering the overall quality of this section. Sam, you and I are hopefully in what Remy refered to as smart debaters, in that we try to win by logic and citing examples, etc. Sado is usually funny, but the evidence he cites is spotty and not to be relied on. And comparing Tekken to SF is pure fanboyism. Tekken cannot beat SF without a serious handicap on most SF characters. SF's top tier is untouchable by Tekken regardless. I'm getting tired of these repedative and biased threads polluting this part of the board. Which is why I've been in comics more often nowadays.

Sam Z
Well, if the shoe fits...... cool I'm with Shin_Remy on this, there's been a recent influx of n00bs making crap threads like this one and frankly, they're lowering the overall quality of this section. Sam, you and I are hopefully in what Remy refered to as smart debaters, in that we try to win by logic and citing examples, etc. Sado is usually funny, but the evidence he cites is spotty and not to be relied on. And comparing Tekken to SF is pure fanboyism. Tekken cannot beat SF without a serious handicap on most SF characters. SF's top tier is untouchable by Tekken regardless. I'm getting tired of these repedative and biased threads polluting this part of the board. Which is why I've been in comics more often nowadays.

I don't think Shin was refering to me when he said smart debator because he hates me stick out tongue
I actually say Mr. B wins this but I disagree that noone from tekken can beat any SF character. There are lots of "second-rate" tekken fighters that have way more impressive feats than lots SF guys. See, being a 2d game and having fireballs is not always a determine factor.

Remulous
Tekken can't beat SF but Tekken's top teir can beat be SF's lower teir and some characters in mid teir. The problem is that most of Tekken's cast are just normal humans who are skilled martial artist. I know a few real people that can beat a large lump some of the Tekkens cast.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Remulous
Tekken can't beat SF but Tekken's top teir can beat be SF's lower teir and some characters in mid teir. The problem is that most of Tekken's cast are just normal humans who are skilled martial artist. I know a few real people that can beat a large lump some of the Tekkens cast.

Name 1.
Even Kengoroo in tekken can break a foot thik metal door.
And noone there is just normal human, not even Xiaou.

Sado22
i don't come up here and post crappy oneliners. i argue reasonably and i don't take sides with Tekken guys for no reason. on this thread i said SFA bison would beat Hachi. i also said hachi would lose to akuma. so what fanboy?

thanks for the "sado is usually funny" comment. smile
as for the evidence, well, i use tiamat on all occassions and if the source IS spotty then i make it a point to mention it. so i don't know where you're getting the "sado's arguments are spotty" stuff. in fact, i'm offended.
also you're being the fanboy by saying that tekken guys can't fight SF. that is the fanboyism i am blaming this shin_remy guy for. saying crap like that is baselessly putting SF on this pedestal of greatness. its crap.
fireballs, from tiamat as source, are not so powerful as you people claim. Devil Jin can wreck up forests with his eye beam thing even though DJ has only a part of Devil. Yet hachi defeated Devil. Hachi surived that huge ass explosion at homaru. and Jin beat hachi and Kaz. Paul phoenix also beat Jin and hachi in T3. Jun also beat Devil. Hachi and kaz raped the jack robots with one shot shattering through bullet proof armor. DJ's feet is comparable to SFA gouki sinking an island isn't it? Jin defeated Ogre who literally blew up a helicopeter with a light backhand....adn jin beat Ogre with his barehands. Also Paul beat a freaking martial artist BEAR with his bare hands TWICE and probably beat him in T5 too. isn't that comparable to Zangeif? You even have paul destoying boulders with a single punch.
EVERYONE in Tekken does it with their barehands. they don't throw fire and lightening around. they defeat their opponents with their hands. that's tough. damn tough. so no, Tekkne guys aren't outclassed like you say.
name one SF nongodtier character that can match this. Guile? DHalsim? Zangeif? Blanka? Vega? Chunli? Cammy? Yun? Yang? Elena? Alex? Ibuki? T Hawk? Fei long? Dee jay? Cody? Guy?
who tell me?
Heck even Ken can't compare to some of the stuff going on in T series. you think Ryu could survive the honmaru explosion. no way. you think anyone from SF could survive being thrown off a cliff at the age of 8?
seriously, i'm not flaming you but i would really, really like you to bring up something to back what your saying. tell me something from the regular SF cast that can compete with this and i will stop calling your statements fanboyish.

the man has spoken. most likely SF fans think that fireballs will be a decisive factors.....against people who took out flying OGres, dragon breathing monsters, teleporters and eyebeam shooting, forest wrecking devils with their barehands.

these guys you know must also be able to beat Devils, demons and Ogres too huh? can they survive falling off ravines and cliffs? what about beating bears? big grin

oh and when the hell did shin_remy decide who is smart around here anyway. the day he cuts his fanboyism, i might at least consider glancing at his oneliners again. all his posts thus far have been baseless, fanboyish, oneliners and he goes around judging who's smart around here. that's f'ed up!
~Sado

Sam Z
the man has spoken. most likely you SF fans think that fireballs will be a decisive factors.....against people who took out flying OGres, dragon breathing monsters, teleporters and eyebeam shooting, forest wrecking devils with their barehands.
Before calling me SF fan you should really look at my signiture at least. I DO love SF and I've been playing since I was 7 I think, but I'm more tekken fan than SF fan. As for fireballs. Tekken is the whole different universe, and I don't think that throwing projectiles determine anything, I think that in Tekken universe one simply CAN'T train to be able to shoot fireballs. No matter what a great fighter you are in tekken you can't fire projectiles, while in SF even crappy (comparing to some other guys) fighter can do that. And that alone doesn't mean sh!t. And doesn't mean that the fighters themselvs are on different level. And I bet Kazuya's lighning uppercought is harder than any fireball of second rate SF fighters.
And one more thing. Paul never beat Jin.

Sado22
sam, dude, i wasn't talking to you. i said "you SF fans" meaning tricksters and shi_remy. i meant "the SF Fans" but typed you by mistake.
i actually refered to YOU here as "the man"smile

As for Jin and Paul.
Paul was the winner of T3. he canonwise "remained undefeated throughout the tournament and was even victorious against Ogre". Jin was in the tournament. hwoarang was one of the runner ups since he was defeated by Jin (hwoarang ending). that means that Jin advanced to the semis, since if my memory serves me right, Hwoarang was 2 runner up. Paul beat Jin, then Hachi (hachi was the final stage guy since the tZ was placed as the reward again and he as the host would face the one who won the semi as has always been the tradition in Tekkn). Paul beat him too and then beat Ogre (real final). when he won he left and the tournament contd. Jin earned the right to face Ogre on default since he was runner up and that is canonwise EXACTLY waht he did.
so there you go. all canon stuff, provided my memory serves me correct.
~Sado

Superboy Prime
It was never revealed nor confirmed that Paul beat Jin. It may seem plausible he could have, but it is not confirmed and therefor cannot be taken for granted.

Remulous
Originally posted by Sam Z
Name 1.
Even Kengoroo in tekken can break a foot thik metal door.
And noone there is just normal human, not even Xiaou. Dude there are guy skilled in Ninjutsu who can kill with one attack no matter where they hit you at. You could die from a blow to the foot from one of those guys, that shit is the real deal. you mean to tell me that Baek Doo San is extra human. What about Bruce, Edddie, and alot of the others? They seem extra human to you?

Sam Z
sam, dude, i wasn't talking to you. i said "you SF fans" meaning tricksters and shi_remy. i meant "the SF Fans" but typed you by mistake.
i actually refered to YOU here as "the man"smile
Oh sorry then, Sado.

As for Jin and Paul.
Paul was the winner of T3. he canonwise "remained undefeated throughout the tournament and was even victorious against Ogre". Jin was in the tournament. hwoarang was one of the runner ups since he was defeated by Jin (hwoarang ending). that means that Jin advanced to the semis, since if my memory serves me right, Hwoarang was 2 runner up. Paul beat Jin, then Hachi (hachi was the final stage guy since the tZ was placed as the reward again and he as the host would face the one who won the semi as has always been the tradition in Tekkn). Paul beat him too and then beat Ogre (real final). when he won he left and the tournament contd. Jin earned the right to face Ogre on default since he was runner up and that is canonwise EXACTLY waht he did.
so there you go. all canon stuff, provided my memory serves me correct.
~Sado

Bud, Hwoarang never lost to Jin, Jin never lost to Paul, neither did Heihachi. Just because before fighting Ogre you had to face Hachiin ARCADE MODE it doesn't mean it happened in the story. Heihachi hasn't even participated in the tournament (he can affort that since he was the one who held it) untill the moment where he shot Jin in the head. Paul faced Ogre and defeated him but he simply hadn't to face Jin. He left and remained undefeated.
I can bet anything that Jin was never beaten by Paul and the only two persons Heihachi was ever defeated by were Jin and Kazuya.
And I still believe that it was Jun who beat The Devil that left Kazuya after Heihachi defeated him and threw into volcano.

Sam Z
Dude there are guy skilled in Ninjutsu who can kill with one attack no matter where they hit you at. You could die from a blow to the foot from one of those guys, that shit is the real deal. you mean to tell me that Baek Doo San is extra human. What about Bruce, Edddie, and alot of the others? They seem extra human to you?

Hell yeah concidering that they can break through brick walls with minimum efforts and have all those lightning attacks, they are not ordinary humans. And I yet want to see a guy who can kill me buy hitting me in the leg. And I wanna see him somewhere but my TV.
C'mone, weakest tekken chars do something a real person could only dream of. Like jumping 30 feet straight up, or sending someone fly 30 feet up with a kick, or jumping from a 300 feet (or even higher) tower just for laughs.

Remulous
The Ninjutsu guys are out there so be careful. The point I'm trying to make is that the things that SOME of the best Tekken characters do, weaker 2d fighters do with ease

Sam Z
The Ninjutsu guys are out there so be careful. The point I'm trying to make is that the things that SOME of the best Tekken characters do, weaker 2d fighters do with ease

Why does it always have to be 2d game to have a more powerfull chars?
Asuka (obvously not the best tekken char) punched Jin so hard that he flew 40 feet away THROUGH a huge boulder, that's an impressive strength feat SF girls yet have to demonstrate.
But I'll watch for the ninutsu guys. big grin

Cloud_VII
Heihachi is tough as hell to beat...

Nikkolas
I'm pretty sure Heihachi did defeat Devil. When you look at it logically, why would he toss Kazuya in a volcano ? Even Neihachi wouldn't do that just for no reason - it was to stop Devil. That would make a lot of sense. Once Heihachi defeated Kazuya and Devil and killed him, Devil fled the destroyed body and attempted to possessed Jin in Jun's womb.

For some minor back-up on this, that ending is called "A Son's Fall" If you beat Tekken 3 with Heihachi, you get "A Grandson's Fall" where Heihachi has taken Jin on his helicopter after Jin is apparently defeated or seriously hurt by Ogre but once his Devil markings start appearing, he tosses him out of the helicopter.

shin_remy
sado, you are a idiot

same over the same useless topic.

Sado,i love SF. and i will always defend it. everybody knows that. But it are people like you why i am not on the forum. HELL even SAm Z is smarter then you!! He defends Tekken like i do with SF.

you don't know the differences in power lvl's

and you are still a newbie for me, destroying this forum.

remulous made a bad name for himself when he showed up here. but he listed to older members. now he don't post crap like yourself.

wtf you say that Heiachi can win from SF2 Bison. OOH Pleaseeee. no matter what version you use. he will rape Heiachi.

Don't forget, he destroyed the world in the SVC Comic. even it is uncanon.

and i don't think that sf wins cause they can shoot firevalls. no they have far more impressive feats. uncanon and canon. and yes there are also tekken fighters who can beat sf fighters.

Muck101

Well gee... I know I haven't been here long... But I don't think my threads are -that- bad...... sad

Sado22
okay so maybe i started the flaming by calling you a fanboy and sorry for that. though i can retort back i wont since i started it. once again, "gomen".
however, remy, you've been bashing non-SF characters for a long time and its peeving lots of people off...especially since you do it without any backing up of facts or a reasonable argument. if you bash up the tekken cast with facts i won't call you a fanboy. but since you use no facts, no proof but simply come around bashing nonSF guys it pisses me off, just the way it pisses of SAmZ and some of the other people here. get real.
you wanna use non-canon facts to prove a point. okay, how about terry bogard defeating THE GOD OF WAR. tell me Ryu can do that. he can't even beat Ken in SF2. you think he could take on the God OF WAR. get serious, dude. you do not prove a point by using non-canon facts. bison could very well destory the universe in a comic and that doesn't mean jackshit cuz its NOT CANON.

i havent seen anyone of the REGULAR HUMAN BEING SF cast:
-surivive huge explosions
-defeat Bears with ONE PUNCH
-defeat Ogres
-Defeat eye beam shooting Demons (the eye beam wrecked a whole forest up)
-defeat firebreathing, teleporting monsters
-kick people several feet in the air
-little girls like Asuka punched Jin 40feet into a boulder and crushed it
-Paul shattered walls and human size boulders with ONE PUNCH.
-Xiayou at 16 could kick a guy at least 20feet in the air (T3 intro)
-hachi headbutted a 7foot robot at least 30feet away
-kazuya picked up a 7foot robot, smashed it into 5 other 7foot robots made of bulletproof armor, broke all of them with it to tiny pieces and then threw the robot away at least 30feet away into a HUGE Buddha statue and shattered it AND the robot.
-Kazuya survived falling from a HIGH cliff at the age of 8.
-Hwoarang can kick people in the air a LOT
-Lily, a 16 year old girl, kicked a man shooting out of a door of car. the door came CLEAN off.
-kaz and hachi were breaking 7foot robots with ONE punch.
-bryan tore off the top of a tank and threw it 50 feet away
-Auska jumped off a sky scrapper as if it was nothing
-Julia could dodge bullets
-Marduk picked up two buff guy in each hand, knocked their heads together
-feng shattered a whole mountain with a palm strike

so yeah, you were saying something about "feets"? tell me one person from SF regular cast who could shatter a mountain with his one blow. and I MEAN REGULAR CAST. don't tell me of akuma etc cuz they are the godtiers of the sF series. tell me of the normal characters.
come on, tomadachi, tell me?

remulous is fun and very reasonable. even if he and i disagree we don't flame each other nor are we disrespectful...at least not intentionally. and "listed" to older members doesn't make him a good poster. if the older members are posting non-canonical rubbish then it isn't required.

you just mentioned a non-canon fact to support your argument. that is why you never get anywhere.

please list some "impressive feets" that the regular SF cast can perform. and please use canon facts or other wise....ora kaero-zo! big grin

~Sado

Remulous
Hell yeah concidering that they can break through brick walls with minimum efforts and have all those lightning attacks, they are not ordinary humans. And I yet want to see a guy who can kill me buy hitting me in the leg. And I wanna see him somewhere but my TV.
C'mone, weakest tekken chars do something a real person could only dream of. Like jumping 30 feet straight up, or sending someone fly 30 feet up with a kick, or jumping from a 300 feet (or even higher) tower just for laughs. What is Asuka gonna do when Chun Li hits her with a Kikoshou that was capable of blowing away cars and creates craters. Asuka jumped off a tower with her bike, not by herself, she aint stupid. Haven't you seen the guys jump down mountains in the deserts on their mountain bikes. The building was tall but not that tall. Chun Li kicked Vega through a brick wall and easily picked up a coutch. Defeating Vega is a feat worth mentioning. Do you think Asuka can beat Vega or survive in a fight against a fully powered Bison?

Superboy Prime
Sad thing is I doubt the SF animes are canon.

Sado22
they aren't. i hate when people keep on bringing anime into a discussion even though its obvious that they aren't canon. NONE of the animes are canon. same with comics. i don't know why people have a problem understanding that.

remulus, the anime aint canon dude. if animes were canon i could very well tell you that Kazuya would KO ryu in an instant with his bad voice acting. laughing

~Sado

Sam Z
What is Asuka gonna do when Chun Li hits her with a Kikoshou that was capable of blowing away cars and creates craters. Asuka jumped off a tower with her bike, not by herself, she aint stupid. Haven't you seen the guys jump down mountains in the deserts on their mountain bikes. The building was tall but not that tall. Chun Li kicked Vega through a brick wall and easily picked up a coutch. Defeating Vega is a feat worth mentioning. Do you think Asuka can beat Vega or survive in a fight against a fully powered Bison?

I actually never said that Asuka would beat Chun Li. She jumped from a freaking tower, do you really think that bike matters here at all. And those guys on the deserts never land on the ground, they decend on another hill and it helps to soften the fall. And that was 60 storied building at least. And punching Vega through a wall isn't impressive strength feat, Lili punched Jin through a wall as well. Again, I'm not saying that Asuka would beat Chun, I'm saying that 2d>3d rule doesn't work here and Tekken chars are anything but normal humans.

Sam Z
Originally posted by shin_remy
sado, you are a idiot

same over the same useless topic.

Sado,i love SF. and i will always defend it. everybody knows that. But it are people like you why i am not on the forum. HELL even SAm Z is smarter then you!! He defends Tekken like i do with SF.

you don't know the differences in power lvl's

and you are still a newbie for me, destroying this forum.

remulous made a bad name for himself when he showed up here. but he listed to older members. now he don't post crap like yourself.

wtf you say that Heiachi can win from SF2 Bison. OOH Pleaseeee. no matter what version you use. he will rape Heiachi.

Don't forget, he destroyed the world in the SVC Comic. even it is uncanon.

and i don't think that sf wins cause they can shoot firevalls. no they have far more impressive feats. uncanon and canon. and yes there are also tekken fighters who can beat sf fighters.

Yay! Shin thinks I'm not that stupid! Happy Dance

shin_remy
Sado is stupid

M. Bison will rape Heiachi, no matter what version. you overrate Tekken to much. and where are the people defending SF

Psychocrusher, Teleport, he can fly, everything Bison did in the animes are canon abilities. his uncanon feats are impressive.

tell me. what is the reason WHY Heiachi will win?He is in every way better then Heiachi.

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/9853/post48761101063548zj4.jpg

He killed his teacher and the village and a destroyed a big piece of the country by releasing only some of his strenght
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5885/780905567rs3.jpg

M.Bison destroying the world in SNk vs Capcom
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/6159/scannen0016oz7.th.jpg

PS: about uncanon things ... well everything they can do uncanon can they also do canon.

wtf you don't even know the storyline, you think Bison lost in sf2 from Chun Li or Guile....tssss BAKA!!!

Remulous
I actually never said that Asuka would beat Chun Li. She jumped from a freaking tower, do you really think that bike matters here at all. And those guys on the deserts never land on the ground, they decend on another hill and it helps to soften the fall. And that was 60 storied building at least. And punching Vega through a wall isn't impressive strength feat, Lili punched Jin through a wall as well. Again, I'm not saying that Asuka would beat Chun, I'm saying that 2d>3d rule doesn't work here and Tekken chars are anything but normal humans. Yes, the MOUNTAIN BIKE does matter, it's not like she jumped straight to the ground she landed on other stuff to soften the fall like mountain hoppers an desert hoppers who do the exact same thing in real life. Lili punched Jin through a wall not Vega, who would have shreaded her to bits, especialy in such a closed space. The point is she beat Vega, something many Tekken characters can't do. I'll take back what I said and admit Tekken characters a far from normal humans but 2d is stronger. Take all the 3d fighters on 1 side and the 2d fighters on the other. The 2d guys are gonna come out on top. Do 3d fighters have any planet destroyers? Also I am aware that most animes are not canon, but most stuff that happened in the animes do happen in the official storylines.

Remulous
Sado is stupid

M. Bison will rape Heiachi, no matter what version. you overrate Tekken to much. and where are the people defending SF

Psychocrusher, Teleport, he can fly, everything Bison did in the animes are canon abilities. his uncanon feats are impressive.

tell me. what is the reason WHY Heiachi will win?He is in every way better then Heiachi.

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/9853/post48761101063548zj4.jpg

He killed his teacher and the village and a destroyed a big piece of the country by releasing only some of his strenght
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5885/780905567rs3.jpg

M.Bison destroying the world in SNk vs Capcom
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/6159/scannen0016oz7.th.jpg

PS: about uncanon things ... well everything they can do uncanon can they also do canon.

wtf you don't even know the storyline, you think Bison lost in sf2 from Chun Li or Guile....tssss BAKA!!! Nice picks, Bison is very bad ass.

Muck101
Heyyy.... how about you actually back the whole "Bison is the god of badass!!!" schpiel with somthing more substantial?

Sado22
nice come backroll eyes (sarcastic)
when he figures he's got nothing to say he starts posting crap like this....with pics from NONcanon places.

oh i see you're point now since you've used such great sources to convince me otherwise.

no. and i said SF2 bison will lose to Hachi. in case you don't know:
SF2 Bison
-CANNOT teleport
-CANNOT fly
-CANNOT use mindcontrol
genius.

apprently all this:
"-surivive huge explosions
-defeat Bears with ONE PUNCH
-defeat Ogres
-Defeat eye beam shooting Demons (the eye beam wrecked a whole forest up)
-defeat firebreathing, teleporting monsters
-punch people several feet in the air
-hachi headbutted a 7foot robot at least 30feet away
-kaz and hachi were breaking 7foot robots with ONE punch."
...wasn't enough for this F@G.

noncanon, aho!

nani-o kuchakucha iten-da-yo?!

on tiamat's SFplotguide, the guys himself thinks that chunli or Guile beat Bison and then Akuma came and killed him. dumb@$$. so do yourself a favor and go read it. saa, uruse-na kono gaki!

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Sado22
he's got his "engRish" to take care of that.

Darkstorm Zero

This trainwreck got out of hand very quickly......

I'm glad I wasn't here to see it..........

Sado22
yeah good for you.

P.S. did you get my reply to your PM?

Darkstorm Zero
yeah good for you.

IMO, it depends on which version of the characters are being used for the debate, if (As Sado said) they are using the standard SF2 Bison, then Hachi wins, not without trying of course, but Bison has lost a considerable amount of his power (The lions share of it actually)

But if we're talking the SFA3 Psycho Drive powered Bison, or the EX3 Shin Bison, then, and only then, does Hachi get beaten.

P.S. did you get my reply to your PM?

Actually I only just got the notification for it now no expression

Sam Z
Yes, the MOUNTAIN BIKE does matter, it's not like she jumped straight to the ground she landed on other stuff to soften the fall like mountain hoppers an desert hoppers who do the exact same thing in real life. Ok, take a mountain bike and try jumping from simillar tower, good luck with that. And landing on other buildings thing won't work because the closest buildings were like 50 stories below Asuka. And in case of jumping in the deserts other hills still help riders to soften the fall, won't help in the center of city. Simply nowhere to land to.

Lili punched Jin through a wall not Vega, who would have shreaded her to bits, especialy in such a closed space. I'm talking about strength feats. Doesn't matter whom they punched, the fact is that Asuka is just like Chun is capable of that and even capable of punching someone through a HUGE boulder. Chun never demonstrated anything like that with her PUNCHES only.

The point is she beat Vega, something many Tekken characters can't do. And many can, including female characters.

I'll take back what I said and admit Tekken characters a far from normal humans but 2d is stronger. Take all the 3d fighters on 1 side and the 2d fighters on the other. The 2d guys are gonna come out on top. Well, first of all there are much more 2d chars than 3d chars so they surely will come out on top. Second, all this 2d>3d stuff doesn't WORK! It depends on characters only there are lots of 3d fighters that would whoop the floor with 2d characters. But thanks for agreeing on that they aren't ordinary humans.

Do 3d fighters have any planet destroyers? Also I am aware that most animes are not canon, but most stuff that happened in the animes do happen in the official storylines. Are you talking about DBZ? Because there aren't many characters in SF that can destroy the world, may be Akuma and it's still not canon. As for 3d Jinpachi conciderably destroyes the world if he wins the tournament.

Sam Z
Oh and Shin... You DO overrate SF TOO MUCH

Emperor Ashtar
Do people honestly think that projectiles and visible ki manisfestation is equal to power or skill?

Tekken and Street Fighter are almost even, with the God tier tipping the balance for Street Fighter.Not all Street Fighters are even a threat and the Street Fighter universe contains other games as well.

Also, why is asuka's non canon ending being brought up as evidence?
I don't think heiachi can beat even SF@ bison, reason being is because he still has psycho power.

He can still: Sheild imselfwith psycho power, incenerate and numb limbs, boosted stats, and I believe mind control which he used to win a trail against him (According to someone who helped in the plot guide)

Bison has speed over heiachi, and special abilities.

EDIT: Can people stop using non-canon evidence, beause I don't wanna see mention of feng-Wei crushing moutains and SVC:comics.

Sam Z
About that non-canon ending.
I do not use Feng's ending because his powers are boosted by scrolls in that video.
I don't use DJ ending because he might not get these powers from Jinpachi.
But Asuka simply demonstrated her strength. And it has nothing to do with storyline being canon or not.
I also want to point out (again) that I do NOT think that Asuka would beat Chun Li.

Remulous
Any form of Bison would beat any form of Heihachi.

Emperor Ashtar
About that non-canon ending.
I do not use Feng's ending because his powers are boosted by scrolls in that video.
I don't use DJ ending because he might not get these powers from Jinpachi.
But Asuka simply demonstrated her strength. And it has nothing to do with storyline being canon or not.
I also want to point out (again) that I do NOT think that Asuka would beat Chun Li.

I'm not accusing you Sam-Z,no beef.

brainchild81
ooh please sado

you are here a few months, i am here more the a year, i see the same threads coming and coming, and it got worser here since many fanboy's have shown up. PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!

you think you are smart. sorry, other debaters like emperor ashter, superboy prime, darkstorm zero, brainchild etc etc, they are smart.

newbies are not willing to accept the differences between power lvl's here. and that's why i am not here on the forum.

yesterday when i came here to look. omg!! fanboyism showed up. a lot. that's why i posted.

it is not fun debating anymore Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Well, if the shoe fits...... cool I'm with Shin_Remy on this, there's been a recent influx of n00bs making crap threads like this one and frankly, they're lowering the overall quality of this section. Sam, you and I are hopefully in what Remy refered to as smart debaters, in that we try to win by logic and citing examples, etc. Sado is usually funny, but the evidence he cites is spotty and not to be relied on. And comparing Tekken to SF is pure fanboyism. Tekken cannot beat SF without a serious handicap on most SF characters. SF's top tier is untouchable by Tekken regardless. I'm getting tired of these repedative and biased threads polluting this part of the board. Which is why I've been in comics more often nowadays. 2 good posts. I like damn near every character in Tekken(best character designers out there?), but I see Bison whooping that @$$ and I'm not a huge fan of Bison.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by brainchild81
best character designers out there

I agree, along with street fighter. Tekken has my favorite character designs.

brainchild81
Namco's pretty high in that category. Soul Caliber characters are well made also. They even got brothas on the game now

Emperor Ashtar
Namco's pretty high in that category. Soul Caliber characters are well made also. They even got brothas on the game now

Soul calibur is my fiorst favorite 3d fighter, but brotha ain't helping soul calibur 3's lameness.

brainchild81
It seems like they shoulda had more characters and they changed too many of Kilik's motions. I still haven't bought it & I don't see people on it in the arcade.

Emperor Ashtar
It seems like they shoulda had more characters and they changed too many of Kilik's motions. I still haven't bought it & I don't see people on it in the arcade.
Because the game is broken, and it didn't omeout in arcade I believe. The game is hella broken thanks to variable cancel.

brainchild81
It did where I'm from.

Sado22
hey whose side are you on?! mad

Emperor Ashtar
Shin Remy and Trickster priest have a point though. what exactly does heiachi have that would allow him to overcome bison. And please, don't give me some argument about who he beat and how he survived a blast in honmaru. None of those helped him against jin, I just wanna hear stats not feats.

And why are people slamming remy for using non canon feats, when I hear mention of Non-Canon feats like Feng Wei crushing a moutain?

Nikkolas
He defeated Kazuya and Devil in Tekken 2 and then Kazuya again in Tekken 4. He also one-shotted a ton of Jack-4 Units and since in every game they are upgraded, they must be stronger than Gunjack who could take a laser beam from a satelite that vaped all of its surroundings but was uneffected.

So, that's about it. He has some impressive victories and even more impressive durability. I loathe Street Fighter so I'm not gonna say e can beat Bison. Just showing the facts about Heihachi.

devilking666
well that was in the start of tekken 5 besides the whole father son jack 5 crush fest. But if you want stats ill give some dont know how acurate they will be but i will try my best.
Mishima
strength physical 9.5 he can beat jack 5s and they have a chop that kills you in one hit must count for something right.

exspercince 8.0 he is old as dirt but not as old as others in the tekken world.

speed 5.0 never seen him move all that fast.

endurance 9.5 again he did get blown up and has survived alot more then that like getting droped from a cliff when he was uncontius tekken 1

strength ki 4.0 compared to the fact that some of his moves have chi coming from his body but not as developed as some.

Bison SF2

strength Physical 7.0 his physical stength isnt his deciding facter based on the fact that he doesnt do all that much more damage then say balrog
strong but there are stronger ones.

exspirence 7.5 he isnt as old as Mishima but he has technicly lived twice and has fought against alot of strong foes.

speed 8.0 he can still teleport in this one but not as fast as the SFA version.

endurance 8.0 he has been thru alot of things his body geting ripped apart in an exsplosion of his main base, but he lost alot of it in SFA so he is much easier defeated then if it was that game.

strength ki 6.0 again lost alot of his power in SF2 so alot of his ki went with it he has still alot more outword power then mishima so this could make the diffrence more lasting damage.

if you were to add these all up it would still be a close match.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I'm not accusing you Sam-Z,no beef.

Yeah I know, EA.
Just wanted to explain myself.

Muck101
Originally posted by devilking666
well that was in the start of tekken 5 besides the whole father son jack 5 crush fest. But if you want stats ill give some dont know how acurate they will be but i will try my best.
Mishima
strength physical 9.5 he can beat jack 5s and they have a chop that kills you in one hit must count for something right.

endurance 9.5 again he did get blown up and has survived alot more then that like getting droped from a cliff when he was uncontius tekken 1

strength ki 4.0 compared to the fact that some of his moves have chi coming from his body but not as developed as some.

Bison SF2

strength Physical 7.0 his physical stength isnt his deciding facter based on the fact that he doesnt do all that much more damage then say balrog
strong but there are stronger ones.

exspirence 7.5 he isnt as old as Mishima but he has technicly lived twice and has fought against alot of strong foes.

speed 8.0 he can still teleport in this one but not as fast as the SFA version.

endurance 8.0 he has been thru alot of things his body geting ripped apart in an exsplosion of his main base, but he lost alot of it in SFA so he is much easier defeated then if it was that game.

strength ki 6.0 again lost alot of his power in SF2 so alot of his ki went with it he has still alot more outword power then mishima so this could make the diffrence more lasting damage.

if you were to add these all up it would still be a close match. eek!

Remulous
Originally posted
Namco's pretty high in that category. Soul Caliber characters are well made also. Speaking of SC I've followed the games very carefully but I still don't know, who in the hell is the star, Segfreid?

Darkstorm Zero
Speaking of SC I've followed the games very carefully but I still don't know, who in the hell is the star, Segfreid?

There's no single star of the series, and if there was, it couldn't be Siegfried, since he's been Nightmare for half the series (SC1 & 2)

Darkstorm Zero
Sorry for the double post...

Mishima

Not really, since we don't know how much force is required to do that kind of damage to a jack unit that was designed for Kamikaze missions (The player version doesn't come equipped with the self destruct device as far as I know.)

Yes he has experience.

Only his attacks are fast, but his walking and jumping speed is slightly less than say... Kazuya?

The endurance factor is pretty negligable in the face of the power of ressurection, or unnatural power...

Actually, for a "Normal" character, Hachi's chi levels are pretty high

Bison SF2

strength Physical 7.0 his physical stength isnt his deciding facter based on the fact that he doesnt do all that much more damage then say balrog strong but there are stronger ones.]

Balrig killed an elephant in a single blow... not an easy thing to do since killing an Elephant usually requires a pretty powerful rifle to kill, and a punch is much more blunt... and lets notr forget, that Bison's regular punches also use his Psycho power. it's hard to determine how much damage those moves would do without the Psycho Power coating around his fists ever y time he thows one out.

exspirence 7.5 he isnt as old as Mishima but he has technicly lived twice and has fought against alot of strong foes.]

Bison's experience is actually much higher, since he has said that he has gone through many bodies, not just the two your familiar with (I actually have a theory that he was once Hitler, but thats another debate stick out tongue )

speed 8.0 he can still teleport in this one but not as fast as the SFA version.]

Teleportation and flight arnt the only things he has, he has incredible leaping abilities, even without flight.

endurance 8.0 he has been thru alot of things his body geting ripped apart in an exsplosion of his main base, but he lost alot of it in SFA so he is much easier defeated then if it was that game.]

The fact that the Psycho power is... in essence, immortal (Since it's been passed down from host to host for god knows how long) makes this very hard to determine... besides the Shun Goku satsu, just what would it take to down Bison, or the Psycho power permanently?

if you were to add these all up it would still be a close match.

I think his power is still higher than that, since he's still a fearsome fighter, even in SF2... hell man, it took Akuma to down him permanently...

devilking666
Well i see that you didn't down my argument that much, thanks for that like I said I don't know how accurate the stats would be. but I know an-of to tell that it would be an amazing fight even thou in allot of the facts is that bison would win that doesn't really mean it would be easy for him.

I would love to watch it, after all Tekken and SF have allot of charters that I love like Jin and Ryu and the similarities are amazing. In terms of the charters personality's and rivals.

beta ray bob
no matter what anyone says, any street fighter character would win as they ar like friggin dragon ball z compared to real life! (heihachi is still cooler though)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.