Majestic vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
did a search and didn't see this one. don't really know that much about majestic, but from what i've learned on the forum he seems pretty damn tough.

thoughts?

Soujaboy
I don't know...

Roldz
This would def. be an awesome fight.. H2H hard to tell, on paper i give Thor the win his far more versatile...

Soujaboy
Still thinking about it...

UniOmni
Thor nets the solid majority.

Majestic isn't as durable as he needs to be to win this match.

Validus
Thor isn't much more durable than Majestic is if at all. You're acting like he's Superman to Majestic's Wonder Man.

UniOmni
Shut up, fanboy!!!

pwned, lol@#$#$%

Marvelz ownez Diseased Cockstrips!

Howard_Jones
Majestic.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Validus
Thor isn't much more durable than Majestic is if at all. You're acting like he's Superman to Majestic's Wonder Man.

Co-signed.

Majestic is basically Superman without the magic weakness.

This fight could go either way. Thor's quite a bit more versatile, but that would only help him in certain situations...in a straight-up brawl, Thor's versatility might not help him that much. I'd also give the slight speed edge to Majestros.

Thor's just too much of a monster in any battle I've seen him for me to actually give Majestic the majority. Thor 6/10. Maybe only 4-5 if Majestic fights really smart though.

Soujaboy
bump

DigiMark007
Hmmm.

I'll actually disagree with myself up there.

Majestic is every bit the brawler Superman is. But he doesn't have a weakness to magic like Supes, and also has a healthy speed advantage over Thor.

I always give Thor about 6/10 on Supes because of the magic weakness. But I think it swings the other way because it's Majestic.

Majestic 6 or 7/10.

Newjak
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hmmm.

Majestic is every bit the brawler Superman is. But he doesn't have a weakness to magic like Supes, and also has a healthy speed advantage over Thor.

I always give Thor about 6/10 on Supes because of the magic weakness. But I think it swings the other way because it's Majestic.

Majestic 6 or 7/10. Still Thor has quite a versaitily advantage over Majestros plus isn't Majestros a little weaker in the durability department then Supes is?

supremthor
not really maj if you read his comics has shown to be faster then superman.. i place him on the level of some like Silver surfer..Majestic is much faster and stronger the classic thor...

UniOmni
Majestic is faster, and likely stronger than Thor.

But Vally was wrong in a way.

Majestic doesn't handle energy blasts nearly as well as Wonderman does.

He'd need that to handle Thor.

Plus, his durability isn't proportionate to his strength and speed at all.

Thor gets the hard fought majority, but he gets it nonetheless.

the Darkone
Thor wins the majority, Thor is overall move versatile than Majestic. I don't think Majestic is stronger than Thor maybe equal, Thor has more fighting experience and that damn hammer is Thor's ace. The hammer alone would put Majestic in a coma if Thor goes all out, Thor is more durable than Majestic, Thor has survived two planetary explosions and took hits from the Celestails and got back up. Feat wise Thor has the edge and has more raw power, way more raw power.

Redatom65
Majestic. no expression

Darth Macabre
Hmmm.

Majestic 6 or 7/10. yes Agree with you one hundred percent.

juggernaut66666
Majestic.

Scoobless
Thor would take the majority.

Majestic is a little bit over rated on KMC.

juggernaut66666
So is Thor.

Garfield Cat
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
So is Thor.

I agree if people think he can be Majestic.

UniOmni
Why wouldn't he be able to beat Majestic?

He's not as naturally fast, true, but i've never seen Majestic pull a speedblitz, the tactic of preferred Superman clones.

Plus, he's not as energy resistant as i'd wish, if he were to face Thor.

He's fast to use his hv, which would only be absorbed, and returned, amped times ten.

Give him prep, and i say he owns Thor.

No prep, his durability doesn't help him at all, and the hammer would really hurt Majestros, if it connected.

Garfield Cat
Originally posted by UniOmni
Why wouldn't he be able to beat Majestic?

He's not as naturally fast, true, but i've never seen Majestic pull a speedblitz, the tactic of preferred Superman clones.

Plus, he's not as energy resistant as i'd wish, if he were to face Thor.

He's fast to use his hv, which would only be absorbed, and returned, amped times ten.

Give him prep, and i say he owns Thor.

No prep, his durability doesn't help him at all, and the hammer would really hurt Majestros, if it connected.

It wouldn't connect and he is a planet mover, Thor is not.

Redatom65
the proof of his lack of energy resistence is all in the pages of Captain Atom: Armageddon #1 Regardless majestic should win

Martian_mind
Majestic had a terminal illness during Armaggedon.....

Garfield Cat
and Captain Atom had a huge power up in it along with his costume change.

Mider999
in strenght thor is not as strong as majestic correct, and thor dont know how to use his hammer at full power if he did then he'd be able to defeat majestic but he hardly does

UniOmni
Majestic wasn't a good bet against Energy way before Armageddon came out. Read his books.

Thor isn't as strong as Majestic, but neither are alot of guys he fought, and they still hurt him badly.

You show me where Majestic is flashlite, and i'll concede the match.

Otherwise, he's been hit numerous times, and takes the hits harder than he needs to win this match.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Garfield Cat

Thor's moved planets, and planet size objects before. On one occasion he shook a planet from striking a celestial, and on another threw the planet out of orbit in an arm wrestling contest.

Garfield Cat
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Thor's moved planets, and planet size objects before. On one occasion he shook a planet from striking a celestial, and on another threw the planet out of orbit in an arm wrestling contest.

Both of those are not planet moving in the normally accepted sense. The one where he broke Mjolnir hitting the celestial certainly wasn't Majestic level. It wasn't sustained planet moving force.

Soujaboy
Both of those are not planet moving in the normally accepted sense. The one where he broke Mjolnir hitting the celestial certainly wasn't Majestic level. It wasn't sustained planet moving force.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/thor38809hc7.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/thor38810yh9.jpg

I don't understand how planet moving can or can not be accepted, planet moving is planet moving. Morse impressive if you move the planet unintentionally.

Mjolnir wasn't broken in either of his dome crushing celestial feats. IIRC is was broken by the Celestial Arshiem.

What exactly is "sustained" planet moving force? Thor moved a planet by striking his opponent, planet moving is planet moving.

DigiMark007
I'm hoping everyone commenting on this fight has read a decent amount of Majestic stuff. Seems like there's more than a few comments that show a lack of knowledge about Majestros' power levels.

I stand by Majestic 6-7/10 though, even judging the comments I've seen here.

Newjak
I'm hoping everyone commenting on this fight has read a decent amount of Majestic stuff. Seems like there's more than a few comments that show a lack of knowledge about Majestros' power levels.

I stand by Majestic 6-7/10 though, even judging the comments I've seen here. Nope I haven't but like I said I thought he was always weaker durability wise then Superman from what I've heard. If wrong maybe you could correct it.

Soujaboy

I stand by Majestic 6-7/10 though, even judging the comments I've seen here.

I haven't yet commented on majestic, just pointed out some things about Thor.

UniOmni
Majestic would likely win a slugfest against Thor, but with all the powers brought to the front?

Majestic loses.

I'd say he is about as durable as J'onn, without the healing factor to compensate.

Juntai
Originally posted by Newjak
Nope I haven't but like I said I thought he was always weaker durability wise then Superman from what I've heard. If wrong maybe you could correct it. So's Thor though.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Juntai
So's Thor though.

I would say Superman is more durable, however Thor's ability to cope and deal with damage is second to none. He has taken hits, blast, etc, that would put most characters on his lv down.

Also, Thor's durability may be inferior to Superman's, but it's not a landslide. Thor's stood in the core of the sun and conversed without any damage. He's taken blast from Galactus, Zeus, and the Stranger, with little damage. Add that to his ability to create shields, and his durability is top notch.

Soleran
I'm giving the majority of wins to Majestic.

He's a pimp, it had to be said.

DigiMark007
Wow. One bad showing when he was weakened against an upgraded CA and suddenly Majestic's at J'onn level of durability?

I'm not sure what other showings people are basing this on, but that 1 instance isn't really enough to say much. Majestic is basically everything Superman is, give or take a little in various departments. Feat-wise, however, they're nearly equal in most areas, and Majestic has a speed feat or two that puts even Kal to shame.

So take out the weakness to magic that Superman has and Thor's in some trouble here, unless you think Thor > Superman in terms of sheer brawling.

And my earlier comments weren't directed at anyone in particular, just in general. So no worries.

smile

Scoobless
Majestic has a speed feat or two that puts even Kal to shame.

Like what?

no expression

Soujaboy
Wow. One bad showing when he was weakened against an upgraded CA and suddenly Majestic's at J'onn level of durability?

I'm not sure what other showings people are basing this on, but that 1 instance isn't really enough to say much. Majestic is basically everything Superman is, give or take a little in various departments. Feat-wise, however, they're nearly equal in most areas, and Majestic has a speed feat or two that puts even Kal to shame.

So take out the weakness to magic that Superman has and Thor's in some trouble here, unless you think Thor > Superman in terms of sheer brawling.

And my earlier comments weren't directed at anyone in particular, just in general. So no worries.

smile

IMO Thor doesn't defeat Superman because of the magic weakness, he defeats him because of his versatility. If the magic weakness were taken into account, Thor could possible one shot kill Superman seeing as how magic items surpass Superman's bio field.

In terms of brawling I give the edge to Thor over Majestic and Superman. Basically because of the massive skill and experience differential, skill and experience do matter.

Newjak

smile Brawling is a toss up in my book between Superman even if he didn't have the magic weakness.

What Thor lacks in speed he makes up for in sheer ability to dish out damage which is second to almost non in his level of power. Charging his Hammer coped with his expreince and he defently could put the hurting on Majestic even if he only lands say one blow for Majestros three or four.

also Thor's more exotic powers defently could be used to cope with any speed differential.

Soujaboy
Brawling is a toss up in my book between Superman even if he didn't have the magic weakness.

What Thor lacks in speed he makes up for in sheer ability to dish out damage which is second to almost non in his level of power. Charging his Hammer coped with his expreince and he defently could put the hurting on Majestic even if he only lands say one blow for Majestros three or four.

also Thor's more exotic powers defently could be used to cope with any speed differential.

thumb up

Soleran
Maybe Majestros would just run and get his sword and cut Thor into a zillioni pieces!

Majestros is a trained warrior and is thousands of years old plus he will kill, something Superman has hang ups about.

Newjak
Originally posted by Soleran
Maybe Majestros would just run and get his sword and cut Thor into a zillioni pieces!

Majestros is a trained warrior and is thousands of years old plus he will kill, something Superman has hang ups about. Then he removes himself from the battle and Thor wins shifty

Soleran
Then he removes himself from the battle and Thor wins shifty

Damn, bested again!

Newjak
Damn, bested again! stick out tongue

King KAM
Majestic has has feats that put him on a strength level with supes, The one time Thor and Supes fought in canon, Supes KOed the **** out of thor with a punch from the ground. Majestic is a WHOLE lot better of a fighter than supes, and helluva lot meaner, he also carries weapons that would dice thor into pieces.

As for majestic needing to be durable, he sure as hell can take 99% of what thor dishes out, sans godblasts thor aint got shit majestic cant eat and keep coming back for more.

Majestic Dominates 10/10

Soujaboy
Originally posted by King KAM
Majestic has has feats that put him on a strength level with supes, The one time Thor and Supes fought in canon, Supes KOed the **** out of thor with a punch from the ground. Majestic is a WHOLE lot better of a fighter than supes, and helluva lot meaner, he also carries weapons that would dice thor into pieces.

As for majestic needing to be durable, he sure as hell can take 99% of what thor dishes out, sans godblasts thor aint got shit majestic cant eat and keep coming back for more.

Majestic Dominates 10/10

I don't believe that fight was cannon, but even so that fight, and the entire arc was PIS. It ignored weaknesses, powers, and skills that both characters possessed. It was just a simple strait PIS filled arc.

Majestic being a superior fighter to Superman, doesn't equate to him being superior to Thor. Also, is there something supporting your claims of majestic being superior to Superman in terms of fighting skill?

What weapons would dice Thor to pieces?

You believe Majestic is going to take the god blast like nothing, yet normal top tier punches have effects on him? I also doubt Majestic is going to shrug off 99% of Thor's attacks. How would he counter a anti gravity blast?

Majestic isn't taking 10/10

King KAM
I don't believe that fight was cannon, but even so that fight, and the entire arc was PIS. It ignored weaknesses, powers, and skills that both characters possessed. It was just a simple strait PIS filled arc.

Majestic being a superior fighter to Superman, doesn't equate to him being superior to Thor. Also, is there something supporting your claims of majestic being superior to Superman in terms of fighting skill?

What weapons would dice Thor to pieces?

You believe Majestic is going to take the god blast like nothing, yet normal top tier punches have effects on him? I also doubt Majestic is going to shrug off 99% of Thor's attacks. How would he counter a anti gravity blast?

Majestic isn't taking 10/10 Majestic has shown that he is a skilled warrior with hundreds of years of training over his belt, he has show this when he defeated multiple oppnents without powers and skill alone. All Clark tends to do is swing, but if you read majestic youd know he was more skilled.

Thor has been cut by wolverine, and asgardians skill arent even impervious to high bullets, Majestic would eat a .50 round bullet from a sniper rifle on they eye, and not even blink. Yet he has kherian blades which have been shown to be so sharp as to even cut himself, and other people of Superman durability like a hot butcher knife through soft butter.and he is extremely skilled with these.

And didnt i say he could take everything SANS a godblast, pay attention man, the godblast is the only thing thor has that can hurt him seriously.

Soleran
Plus Majestros eats magic for breakfast.

Soujaboy
Majestic has shown that he is a skilled warrior with hundreds of years of training over his belt, he has show this when he defeated multiple oppnents without powers and skill alone. All Clark tends to do is swing, but if you read majestic youd know he was more skilled.

Thor has been cut by wolverine, and asgardians skill arent even impervious to high bullets, Majestic would eat a .50 round bullet from a sniper rifle on they eye, and not even blink. Yet he has kherian blades which have been shown to be so sharp as to even cut himself, and other people of Superman durability like a hot butcher knife through soft butter.and he is extremely skilled with these.

And didnt i say he could take everything SANS a godblast, pay attention man, the godblast is the only thing thor has that can hurt him seriously.

Superman too has hundreds of years of experience, Thor, millions. So as a said, what makes you believe Majestic is a superior fighter to Superman?

Majestic would also most likely be cut by Wolverine, no big deal. Wolverine's shown he can cut damn near any object or being.

When has Thor ever been shot?

When did Majestic take a bullet to the eye?

His sword can be easily dealt with. Thor before has shown he can transmute objects.

Yeah, thats most likely not the case. Thor has shown many abilities, from anti gravity, to anti force. There's nothing supporting your claims that Majestic can take any attack from Thor.

I would however like to know how Majectic is going to counter an anti gravity blast?

Soleran
The dude has moved planets, whats an anti-gravity blast going to do to him, probably not much.

the Darkone
Thor has more experience than Majestic, Thor is a overall better fighter than Majestic. Thor magic is more potent than you people think, his powers are divine thanks to Odin and Gaea, Thor has beaten people on Majestic level on more than one occasion.

Soujaboy
Plus Majestros eats magic for breakfast.

Yeah that's nice except for the majority of Thor's attacks aren't magic.

Soleran
Yeah that's nice except for the majority of Thor's attacks aren't magic.

What are you talking about, anytime Thor vs Superman gets brought up people fawn over Thor's magic attacks.

I don't see Thor taking a majority of the wins over Majestros, mostly because Majestros will kill without even thinking twice.

Soujaboy
The dude has moved planets, whats an anti-gravity blast going to do to him, probably not much.

True, but it still renders your body useless. Also, Majestic has anti force blast, Thermoblast, solar flares, etc to deal with. Considering his inconsistent history, I doubt he'll be able to deal with them.

Soljer
Serious Majestic under-ration going on.

Soujaboy
What are you talking about, anytime Thor vs Superman gets brought up people fawn over Thor's magic attacks.

I don't see Thor taking a majority of the wins over Majestros, mostly because Majestros will kill without even thinking twice.

I'm talking about how Mjolnir's enchanted, yet all it's attacks aren't magic in nature.

Most talk about how Superman is weak to items enchanted magic, which he has shown to be. They surpass his bio aura, example being when WW cut him with her dagger.

Thor's not a killer? confused

dvampire
I give this to Majestic.

juggernaut66666
Majestic smash!!!!

King KAM
Superman too has hundreds of years of experience, Thor, millions. So as a said, what makes you believe Majestic is a superior fighter to Superman?

Majestic would also most likely be cut by Wolverine, no big deal. Wolverine's shown he can cut damn near any object or being.

When has Thor ever been shot?

When did Majestic take a bullet to the eye?

His sword can be easily dealt with. Thor before has shown he can transmute objects.

Yeah, thats most likely not the case. Thor has shown many abilities, from anti gravity, to anti force. There's nothing supporting your claims that Majestic can take any attack from Thor.

I would however like to know how Majectic is going to counter an anti gravity blast? superman is over 100 years old now???damn.....

and Thor millions of years old??damn...im pretty sure that the asgardian faith isnt even 100,000 years old but whatever.....

no wolverine isnt cutting majestic... not enough muscle too.

majestics taken gunfire everywhere, he is P4P equal to superman in every category except moral, majestic will kill.

Thor rarely transmutates things so thats out of character, meaning not useable in this forum.

And majestics is fast, like really fast.....thors only hitting him if he uses lightning, but by then majestic will have already KOed him with one punch.

Soleran
Majestic smash!!!!

Yes

Symmetric Chaos
Majestic smash!!!!

ermm

Hulk Smash

Eiling Squash

Majestic should get his own adjective IMO . . .

Soljer
superman is over 100 years old now???damn.....

He fought for millenia in asgard, if I recall correctly.

and Thor millions of years old??damn...im pretty sure that the asgardian faith isnt even 100,000 years old but whatever.....
He also has godly experience from somewhere or another.

Wolverine's plot device claws don't require extreme amounts of strength. They, literally, cut ANYTHING except for adamantium.

Majestic still wins. Just pointing some stuff out.

the Darkone
Thor has fought Gladaitor who is just as strong as Immortal Hercules, moves planets, collaspe star,flies at warp-speed, warrior skills, and Thor has beaten down Gladiator twice. Thor has fough beings that would punk Majestic all day, I am not taking nothing away from Majestic I like his character he will give Thor hell no doubt, I give Thor the slight majority 6/10.

Soujaboy
superman is over 100 years old now???damn.....

majestics taken gunfire everywhere, he is P4P equal to superman in every category except moral, majestic will kill.

Thor rarely transmutates things so thats out of character, meaning not useable in this forum.

And majestics is fast, like really fast.....thors only hitting him if he uses lightning, but by then majestic will have already KOed him with one punch.

Superman fought for 1000 years in Asgard.

It was retconned in Thor #80 that Asgard and it's people have been around since the dinosaurs. Mjolnir was responsible for the dinosaurs and the start of man.

Like I said. The plot device that is Wolverine's claws can cut through anything.

Ok, but when has he taken it to the eyes? I would like to see scans of this.

The characters fight to the best of their abilities, meaning all their abilities are up in the open.

Most characters Thor fights are fast. Most times it has no effects on the outcome of the battle. Also, I doubt Majestic is one shotting Thor.

Newjak
Originally posted by Soljer
Serious Majestic under-ration going on. Is he is basically Superman in everything then not really.

Heck Thor has planetary moving feats of his onw or close.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
ermm

Hulk Smash

Eiling Squash

Majestic should get his own adjective IMO . . .

Majestic slam?

Majestic scrunch?

Majestic shatter?

Majestic slug?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Majestic slam?

Majestic scrunch?

Majestic shatter?

Majestic slug?

1st one.

DigiMark007
Anti-gravity blasts and matter transmutation are all well and good, but in the context of a fierce battle against a faster opponent, Thor might have trouble pulling those off.

UniOmni
This thread reads like a Majestic wishlist...........

Godforce blast the only thing that would hurt Majestros? Ha!

He'll run and grab his sword and run Thor through? I didn't see prep on the threadstarters post.

I said Majestic is around J'onn level because in all of his solo series, he didn't strike me as any higher.

From volume one to final cut, he wasn't exceptionally durable like i'd think he'd need to be to face down Thor.

Majestic is stronger, true.

But he doesn't fight like Flash, for those who are dangerously close to dropping the speedblitz argument.

He's not durable enough to take on Thor, and all his generic blasts, let alone his more exotic stuff, and still get the majority.

And for those who are touting all this underrating being from Armageddon, Cap Atom hurting Majestic badly with his blasts coincides with Majestics history of durability.
And Wildstorms history of quantum mechanics being a big deal.

The shitty thing about that crossover was the characterizations of the Wildcats(not the powerlevels), and the underrating of Jenny Q.

And the pointless dig about Majestic being weaker than Superman.

Thor 6/10.

He's a peer in strength, has about the same durability, but a much better damage soak, while oodles more versatility and firepower.

Question for those touting Majestic as this uber beast.....Have you read all of his books? Curious, is all......

Soujaboy
Anti-gravity blasts and matter transmutation are all well and good, but in the context of a fierce battle against a faster opponent, Thor might have trouble pulling those off.

Easily dealt with. Thor creates a shield around himself and attacks from there.

I just don't see Majestic's durability holding up to some of Thor's more powerful/exotic powers. I mean he couldn't even survive in the sun on his own, hows he going to deal with multiple lightning strikes?

DigiMark007
Good to see some good arguments for Thor, even if it's a bit against my opinion.

Having Thor use more of his exotic powers is still a stretch though. The other arguments are completely legit, but usually when Thor is doing stuff like anti-grav, putting up shields, transmuting, etc. it's when he has a second to think it over, not when he's spouting Shakespeare and pounding on someone.

The other arguments are beginning to convince me though.

Soujaboy
Good to see some good arguments for Thor, even if it's a bit against my opinion.

Having Thor use more of his exotic powers is still a stretch though. The other arguments are completely legit, but usually when Thor is doing stuff like anti-grav, putting up shields, transmuting, etc. it's when he has a second to think it over, not when he's spouting Shakespeare and pounding on someone.

The other arguments are beginning to convince me though.

I understand where your coming from, about Thor's arrogance getting in the way of his battles. However as stated in your rules, he's bloodlusted. When Thor's bloodlusted he gets right to the head busting, similar to BRB's style.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/thor30030le2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/thor30031pw4.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/thor30032sw7.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/thor30033nn7.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/thor30034lv6.jpg

Now the point of these scans isn't to say "Thor battles Celestial, he easily defeats Majestic!" , it's simply to show that while enraged, Thor can do some damage.

Newjak
The thing is that Majestros has the obvious speed advantage how great probably not that much.

Thor has some options to counter this. Omni-directional lighting and winds. That and he obviously has the higher damage output then Majestros and most characters his class.

So now the question becomes can Majestros take Thor's attacks both physical and energy based which is hard for any character to do.

Soujaboy
The thing is that Majestros has the obvious speed advantage how great probably not that much.

Thor has some options to counter this. Omni-directional lighting and winds. That and he obviously has the higher damage output then Majestros and most characters his class.

So now the question becomes can Majestros take Thor's attacks both physical and energy based which is hard for any character to do.

Exactly. Majestic's faltering durability is what the question is. Can he or can he not take the damage dealt by Thor.

DigiMark007
Ha. I'll admit defeat and swing my vote to Thor (gladly, since I like him probably more than Majestic). Newjak's omni-directional lightning idea and winds and such to negate the speed edge was a deciding thing for me too.

Newjak
Ha. I'll admit defeat and swing my vote to Thor (gladly, since I like him probably more than Majestic). Newjak's omni-directional lightning idea and winds and such to negate the speed edge was a deciding thing for me too. cool

stick out tongue

Soujaboy
cool

stick out tongue

thumb up

Validus
Easily dealt with. Thor creates a shield around himself and attacks from there.

I just don't see Majestic's durability holding up to some of Thor's more powerful/exotic powers. I mean he couldn't even survive in the sun on his own, hows he going to deal with multiple lightning strikes?
Majestic needed to stay in the sun for 2 weeks. How many non solar powered characters could actually stand in the sun for that long based on their own durability because I guarantee not many have been shown to.

Soujaboy
Majestic needed to stay in the sun for 2 weeks. How many non solar powered characters could actually stand in the sun for that long based on their own durability because I guarantee not many have been shown to.

Surfer

Thor

Stardust

etc

I believe Majestic can stand and defeat some top tiers. Mainly the less versatile ones such as Superman, Wonder Woman, MM, etc. However when it comes to the more versatile ones like a Gl or a top tier herald, etc, he falls because of his durability.

Validus
Surfer

Thor

Stardust

etc
Thor my dick. Thor isn't among Silver Surfer and Superman as being the most durable top tiers in comics either which is another reason I find all the talk about Majestic to be pretty funny.

Soujaboy
Thor my dick. Thor isn't among Silver Surfer and Superman as being the most durable top tiers in comics either which is another reason I find all the talk about Majestic to be pretty funny.

Thor's already stood in the sun without any problem...

Newjak
Thor my dick. Thor isn't among Silver Surfer and Superman as being the most durable top tiers in comics either which is another reason I find all the talk about Majestic to be pretty funny. Yet Thor does take quite the powerful attacks from many people. He may not be the most durable but he defently isn't easiest to put down either.

Plus just like the speed advantage the fact is that thor makes up for it with his insane attack advantage.

Validus
Thor's already stood in the sun without any problem...
He said it put a big strain on his durability.

Lots of characters have been in the sun without a problem. They weren't in there for 2 weeks though.

Soujaboy
He said it put a big strain on his durability.

Lots of characters have been in the sun without a problem. They weren't in there for 2 weeks though.

Standing in 100 degree weather also strains my durability, however with enough water supply I can stand in it for two weeks.

On panel Thor was showing no strain what so ever.

Validus
Yet Thor does take quite the powerful attacks from many people. He may not be the most durable but he defently isn't easiest to put down either.

Plus just like the speed advantage the fact is that thor makes up for it with his insane attack advantage.
Majestic has taken various powerful magical and energy based attacks too. Majestic hasn't had as assy a durability level as you all make it seem since the time of his debut. Using that against him is like using Byrne's Superman to make current Supes look bad.

Validus
Standing in 100 degree weather also strains my durability, however with enough water supply I can stand in it for two weeks.

On panel Thor was showing no strain what so ever.
Sweet analogy buddy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

UniOmni
Just cuz a long lost fanboy returned, i changed my vote.

Thor 100/10!!

Deal with that, fanboy!~

Newjak
Majestic has taken various powerful magical and energy based attacks too. Majestic hasn't had as assy a durability level as you all make it seem since the time of his debut. Using that against him is like using Byrne's Superman to make current Supes look bad. I've used what I've seen. No one has come on here to say anything completley different and the best I've heard is that he is on for the most Supes level of durability.

Which is fins but it doesn't mena he is completley going to have an easier time with Thor.

Like I've stated few people even begin to match the damage output thor brings to the table in battles especially in his class. Any being thats a herald and can hurt Galactus and a Celestial defently has firepower.

So the question like I posed earlier can Majestic take what Thor can dish out because Thor has ways over Majestics advantages does Majestic have what it takes to take on Thor's?

Soujaboy
Sweet analogy buddy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I was just playing no expression

Real talk though, it appeared as if Thor was having no trouble.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/atlantisattackspart13thkr8.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/atlantisattackspart13th4ev.jpg

leonidas
Thor my dick.

ahhh, to once again be reading those sweet, poetic posts . . . it's like a breath of fresh mountain air . . .

big grin

ps--wish i could give an opinion, but i really know jack about majestic. i really should do some reading up on him . . . embarrasment

Validus
Originally posted by leonidas
ahhh, to once again be reading those sweet, poetic posts . . . it's like a breath of fresh mountain air . . .

big grin
Yeah, I missed you too buddy. big grin

Soujaboy
I was just playing no expression

Real talk though, it appeared as if Thor was having no trouble.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/atlantisattackspart13thkr8.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/atlantisattackspart13th4ev.jpg

Soujaboy
I sure wish someone would post some arguments in this thread, I really thought this thread had potential.

I'm bored.

leonidas
maybe not enough people know much about majestic . . . erm

Soujaboy
I wish they did...

I going to go create or bump some popular thread.

leonidas
wink

Soleran
I sure wish someone would post some arguments in this thread, I really thought this thread had potential.

I'm bored.

Well you do realize that Thor said he was in a sphere in the middle of the blazing sun.

Soujaboy
Well you do realize that Thor said he was in a sphere in the middle of the blazing sun.

I also realize that the sphere he spoke of could have been the sun itself. However that doesn't much matter considering the fire was surrounding his entire body.

Soleran
I also realize that the sphere he spoke of could have been the sun itself. However that doesn't much matter considering the fire was surrounding his entire body.

Maybe but that's speculation, either way I still say Majestros with his sword cuts Thor upsmile

Soujaboy
Maybe but that's speculation, either way I still say Majestros with his sword cuts Thor upsmile

It's also speculation to assume the sphere was protecting Atum or himself from the heat of the sun, especially considering Atum's power is the sun.

Yeah, except for the fact that Thor could simply transmute the sword into another element. erm

Soleran
It's also speculation to assume the sphere was protecting Atum or himself from the heat of the sun, especially considering Atum's power is the sun.

Yeah, except for the fact that Thor could simply transmute the sword into another element. erm

It's not just the heat but also immense pressure.

Cuz Thor Transmute's stuff all the time roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soujaboy
It's not just the heat but also immense pressure.

Cuz Thor Transmute's stuff all the time roll eyes (sarcastic)

Which obviously Thor was able to handle. Saying the sphere reduces the pressure or heat is pure speculation.

Fighting smart, I see no reason why he wouldn't transmute Majestic's sword to keep himself from being killed.

Soleran
Which obviously Thor was able to handle. Saying the sphere reduces the pressure or heat is pure speculation.

Yeah so it's kinda of garbage to post for proof:/

O I C

Soujaboy
Yeah so it's kinda of garbage to post for proof:/

O I C

Posting scans of Thor standing in the core of the sun with flames completely engulfing his body him is garbage proof?

OIC?

Soleran
Posting scans of Thor standing in the core of the sun with flames completely engulfing his body him is garbage proof?

OIC?

We both admited it's speculative, so it's not very valuable.

Yes, Oh, I Seesmile

Soujaboy
We both admited it's speculative, so it's not very valuable.

Yes, Oh, I Seesmile

I said it's speculation to assume that the sphere Thor spoke of was blocking the heat and pressure effects the sun has. The scan shows Thor being engulfed in flames, so it's safe to assume that he was indeed taking the full effects of the sun. Especially considering it was never stated otherwise.

thumb up

Soujaboy
bump

Soleran
No need to bump this, Majestic wins!

Soujaboy

mad

Soleran
Thor can be ko d , Majestic moves planets, u do the math

Soujaboy
Thor can be ko d , Majestic moves planets, u do the math

Majestic too can be ko'd, Thor also has planetary feats, I've done it and Thor wins.

juggernaut66666

Soujaboy

mad

Soleran

If that smile means what I saay then, yes indeed.

King Thor wins which is current, non king loses.

Soujaboy
If that smile means what I saay then, yes indeed.

King Thor wins which is current, non king loses.

no

Soleran
no laughing

Thor is going to die~

Soujaboy
laughing

Thor is going to die~

I just wish you would explain how. sad

Soujaboy
I will not allow this thred to die.

Soleran
I will not allow this thred to die.

Kind of like Thor huh, hang in there!

Soujaboy
You have yet to explain how Majestic is going to kill Thor?

endrict

So Thor can't move a planet? BS, He can move a planet but they just don't show it as a feat.

Soleran
You have yet to explain how Majestic is going to kill Thor?

Cut Thor's head off with his sword.

There is a simple explanation that doesn't need a ton of elaboration.

UniOmni
He doesn't carry that sword as standard equipment.

Board Walker
He doesn't carry that sword as standard equipment.

His speed is to the point where he could warp it in to him mid combat, ala his battle in his first comic arc.

Priest
Thor can BFR him

Board Walker
Originally posted by Priest
Thor can BFR him

Not really.

Priest
Originally posted by Board Walker
Not really.
why?

Board Walker
why?

Are we using current Majestic? He travels dimensions with ease.

Priest
under his own will?
also when did he develop that power, and how?

Soleran
His speed is to the point where he could warp it in to him mid combat, ala his battle in his first comic arc.

Yup

Board Walker
under his own will?
also when did he develop that power, and how?

Majestic has changed a lot since his first comic arc, how far have you read, so I know how much to bring you up on?

Priest
Majestic has changed a lot since his first comic arc, how far have you read, so I know how much to bring you up on?
I dont read much majestic accually, i know he's a clone of superman w/o magic/ knite weakness.
But its pretty odd that he can dimention travel, considering he did have a superman power set.
frankey i would like to see this for myself, ill preobally check his respect thread out later, after my classes today. wink

Board Walker
I dont read much majestic accually, i know he's a clone of superman w/o magic/ knite weakness.
But its pretty odd that he can dimention travel, considering he did have a superman power set.
frankey i would like to see this for myself, ill preobally check his respect thread out later, after my classes today. wink

The respect thread doesn't have anything past his first comic run I think.

D-Block
IMO Thor doesn't defeat Superman because of the magic weakness, he defeats him because of his versatility. If the magic weakness were taken into account, Thor could possible one shot kill Superman seeing as how magic items surpass Superman's bio field.

In terms of brawling I give the edge to Thor over Majestic and Superman. Basically because of the massive skill and experience differential, skill and experience do matter.

This I agree with Thor would beat either IMO off of power alone. Meaning if Supes didn't have a weakness to magic I think Thor would just beat him after a tough fight same with Majestic.

Soleran
Majestic would mud stomp Thor, he is thousands of years old and a calculating warrior with alot of experience, he likes swords too.

Thor can be cut!

Board Walker
Majestic would mud stomp Thor, he is thousands of years old and a calculating warrior with alot of experience, he likes swords too.

Thor can be cut!

Its mainly his extreme intelligence and speed which would curb stomp thor in this.

UniOmni
Majestic isn't Flash people.

He doesn't use combat speed like that.

He can't simply warp the sword to him mid combat. Frankly not true.

He's on the level of Thor in durability, but he can't shunt or absorb the energy thrown out like Thor can.

And he can't dimensionally travel either.

Soleran

He's on the level of Thor in durability, but he can't shunt or absorb the energy thrown out like Thor can.

And he can't dimensionally travel either. thumb down

Oh thanks

Board Walker

Wrong Uni, he uses combat speed exactly like that, check his respect thread.

That and the Respect thread only covers his first story arc.

Secondly, he can warp the sword to him, his tech his standard equipment on him, and he makes tech on the fly to do what ever he wants, all part of his feats.

And finaly, have you kept up with Majestic? HE can and HAS dimensionaly traveled.

DO you know how powerful he currently is?

Hulk rules all
Majestic would dominate Thor almost as easily as the Hulk does to Thor everytime. In fact, Thor is the Hulk's personal punching bag.

shadow177a17
Majestic for he is much smarter then Thor which means he can easily outsmart him. Plus he can build technology in seconds which could probably counter Thor. Nobody here has mentioned how smart the characters which is important in any battle. I remember from what I read of Thor that he isn't the smartest person. Where Majestic is a genius since he reprogrammed Eradicator while I the DC universe. Also like I said before he had built astounding technologies in mere seconds boasting how intelligent he really is here folks.

Validus

lol @ this hateration

shadow177a17
Proof of Majestic's intelligence.

Creates a replacement for the sun as part of his preparation to move Earth.
http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?...system118cj.jpg

Now that he's strong enough to be more than an annoyance, Maj gets serious. Cuts the big suit open with one blast and then REPROGRAMS Eradicator with his laser vision, manipulating photons to do so. Kryptonian tech = Majestros' *****.
http://img69.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sticdc128ho.jpg

UniOmni
lol @ this hateration

Lol at the truth being called hateration.

DigiMark007
I started off saying Majestic 7/10. But then I got convinced of the reverse. Still a great fight, written correctly. But I say Thor 7/10.

His Airness
I started off saying Majestic 7/10. But then I got convinced of the reverse. Still a great fight, written correctly. But I say Thor 7/10.

thumb up

Would you say Majestic is more powerful than Superman?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by His Airness
thumb up

Would you say Majestic is more powerful than Superman?

wtf Souja?

Also, it depends. Majestic has less weaknesses, so he's better in certain situations. But against each other, Majestic isn't quite as durable as Kal.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>