Ryu and Chun Li vs the Ikari Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
A late friend of mine suggested this matchup...and the plot. I'm posting this to honor his memory.

In the grand tradition of Pam Anderson and Tommy Lee, Paris Hilton and Rick Salomon, Colin Farrell and Nicole Narain...Ryu and Chun Li had made a raunchy and wild sex tape (no night-vision included) which has Chun Li in several...compromising positions, reverse cowgirl, whipped cream, strawberries, spanking, and handcuffs included.

Who'd have thunk that Chun Li was THAT kinky?

Unfortunately, the sex tape (which was in Chun Li's posession), was stolen by Ralf and Clark (who were impressed by Ryu's performance), and decides to use it as leverage to challenge them to a fight.

In order to get the tape back, Ryu and Chun Li will have to go through all of the Ikari members, which consists of Ralf, Clark, Whip, Leona (Blood Riot disabled) and Heidern.

Should they lose, then the tape will be released to the world.

In other words, this is a handicap match.

Ryu and Chun Li: Third Strike versions, all Super Arts enabled, Ryu post-Oro training.

Ikari Team: At their stongest.

Emperor Ashtar
Are we going to have to make up moves for post oro ryu?

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Are we going to have to make up moves for post oro ryu?

No. Ryu still has his usual moves.

lightness
maxima handled ralph/clark in the anime so ryu should be able to handle them easily. Leona's the only threat but she's not beating ryu on a good day.

Sado22
storywise, Orochi Leona was taken down by Ralf and Clark. regular leoan is hot....but a damn joke when it comes to fighting.
~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
When Snk stops crapping on ikari warriors, then we will see.

Remulous
Ikari Warrios are cool but IMO, it's about time to let them go, I myself can do with out them. Yes, even Leona.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.