Hyperstorm vs. Tenebrous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
Who loses

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
Who loses

Hyperstorm>Tenebrous

guy222
Who loses

bump

xmeat
tenebrous

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
tenebrous

Tenebrous=Galactus

Utrigita
that is why hyperstorm loses badly

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
that is why hyperstorm loses badly

Are u sure?

derrick666
yes he is... I think

guy222
Originally posted by derrick666
yes he is... I think

You think Hyperstorm loses

xmeat
You think Hyperstorm loses yes

guy222
yes

How does he lose?

xmeat
How does he lose? the same way he beat galactus galactus>hyperstorm

guy222
the same way he beat galactus galactus>hyperstorm

Galactus didn't defeat Hyperstorm. Granted G is back. I can assure u, Hyperstorm shall return. U know, Hyperstorm is a amalgam of a Celestial and Phoenix Force. Do u believe G is more powerful than the PF?

xmeat
Galactus didn't defeat Hyperstorm. Granted G is back. I can assure u, Hyperstorm shall return. U know, Hyperstorm is a amalgam of a Celestial and Phoenix Force. Do u believe G is more powerful than the PF? No but G has fought the phoenix.

guy222
No but G has fought the phoenix.

I agree, G has encountered Rachel Summers smile

Utrigita
And that doesn't change the fact that Tenebrous doesn't loses power while fighting like Galactus, and if I may correct Hyperstorm was powerless against Galactus and Galactus was starving then imagine Tenebrous that equals feed galactus vs Hyperstorm I think it kind of speaks for itself.

guy222
And that doesn't change the fact that Tenebrous doesn't loses power while fighting like Galactus, and if I may correct Hyperstorm was powerless against Galactus and Galactus was starving then imagine Tenebrous that equals feed galactus vs Hyperstorm I think it kind of speaks for itself.

Good pt

Supreme being

I dont think you can use that logic considering Galactus only beat Hyperstorm via feeding of his energy it had nothing to do with Galactus been stronger.

Utrigita
Okay maybe not big grin

but Hyperstorm was still powerless against him. wink

Then perhaps we should begin looking at the feats that galactus posessos in contradiction to Hyperstorm, Because we haven't a lot on Tenebrous only appeared in one comic so far and he is said to be on the same level as feed galactus.

agree ???

Mider999
thats how he defeated mephesto in his own realm he was stalemated then started eating the realm big G i mean

Utrigita
Jep it was and again I would like to point out the fact that Hyperstorm couldn't hurt galactus during there encounter.

qqqqqqq
Tenebrous=Galactus almost equal but not equal

Utrigita
no they aren't but one thing I HATE about Galactus is he powerlevel so it is very possible that Tenebrous=Galactus on a powerlevel probably hungry not so hungrywink

guy222
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
almost equal but not equal

Tenebrous=Galactus

Tenebrous/Aegis>Galactus G is back. Still silly looking smile

LORDSIDIOUS01
Franklin Richards'son gets stomped on.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Franklin Richards'son gets stomped on.

Sidious, i disagree. Hyperstorm>Tenebrous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.