FP Maelstrom vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
who wins

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
who wins

bump

Utrigita
whats the difference between fp maelstorm and just maelstorm and bye the way if its just Maelstorm galactus takes this (somehow I khow what you know that i was gonna say that confused )

Kutulu
Originally posted by guy222
who wins

Maelstrom was one of the most PIS driven characters of all time.

Surviving a blast from Thanos with the IG, yet dying to a black hole?

shocking

guy222
Originally posted by Kutulu
Maelstrom was one of the most PIS driven characters of all time.

Surviving a blast from Thanos with the IG, yet dying to a black hole?

shocking

i agree w/that

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
whats the difference between fp maelstorm and just maelstorm and bye the way if its just Maelstorm galactus takes this (somehow I khow what you know that i was gonna say that confused )

maels is a deviant inhuman
no end to the kinetic energy he can absorb

Utrigita
okay sure he survived that shot since he possesses Clones with allows him to transferrers his soul to them and the arrive on exactly the same spot again, but a strange character surviving a blast from IG but dies to A BLACK HOLE thats just plain strange

guy222
okay sure he survived that shot since he possesses Clones with allows him to transferrers his soul to them and the arrive on exactly the same spot again, but a strange character surviving a blast from IG but dies to A BLACK HOLE thats just plain strange

celestials>deviants>inhuman

smile

Utrigita

??? sorry don't get that

guy222

??? sorry don't get that

celestials created the deviants/eternals etc

smile

starlock
is full powered malestrom with the quantum bands the cosmic awareness,and the title anomaly which he got by defeating it?

Then yes he could beat galactus but i would say 7/10 very close still

guy222
Originally posted by starlock
is full powered malestrom with the quantum bands the cosmic awareness,and the title anomaly which he got by defeating it?

Then yes he could beat galactus but i would say 7/10 very close still

thanks for the post

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.