USH'S STAR WARS RP: 2006 Christmas Thread- vote away!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
Another RP Christmas!

No quiz this year. Two reasons- there's not really been enough trivia-worthy material that I can ask questions about (i.e. without spoiling stuff), and also because, frankly, I've dug pretty deep to produce the quzzies I already did. I thought about digging into LOTR or Matrix, but Matrix is either current or ancient and would be a rather exclusive set of questions, and LOTR is still being re-adjusted to. Give it another year.

It's been a re-adjustment year in general. largest effort of all has gone towards new Matrix. Other projects at Lana's site have recieved a lot of work, and now finally LOTR is getting its long overdue overhaul- and damn right too, it started not long after the SW game, years ago.

SW itself has slowed. The OT game has not moved as fast as I would like- this is down to my profesisonal life being busy, the large amount of players, and the general problems of opposed games where teams often hgave to wait for each other.

But I don't mind that. Games have their off and on periods. During the Battle of Baranar, LOTR was the most played game. The year following it was barely played at all. Matrix gets played in furious bursts of total activity and then utter silence. No game can always be on the boil, and after the lunacy of 2005 maybe this year was a good one for Star Wars to take a bit of a back seat. It also gives more time for future plots to be more properly prepared. The future of the PT game is not yet totally assured, but it is in a much healthier position than last year, thanks to the Matrix work providing the system base for it. In fact, I can confidently say that there are no more obstacles to future development that look unstoppable. it's just a matter of overcoming some slight rules issues with conversion, and then testing them out on off-line Dark Side plots. That will then give Light and Dark Side equity in available plot, and then general off-line play may well resume after its long absence, and so assurte the future of this game. All of this to happen in '07! Incidentally, future OT games are ready as well. There is a developing vibe that each game has one side in 'favour'. This time it is the Imperials. The next one is a Rebel game, where the Imps feel the pressure.

So, in this next year, what might well be answered? Well, we will see what happens in the Battle of Lanzar. Will the Rebels get their secret objective?

Further back in time, we shall see Sienar's plans for Gallagher, and how he plans to frustrate the efforts of the Jedi sent against him- and we'll see the full extent of his plan, and the disturbing chance that the Jedi are finally outmatched.

We'll see how Mors fares in escaping the clutches of the Techno Union, and we'll see the seeds of the future to the OT game being laid as we take part in a war which, in keeping with the film style, will be bigger than anything seen yet, including in the OT> That's just how it works; wars were bigger then.

We'll have the first opportunity to talk to the Lady Adelmo, her servants, to see what she wants- and to see what is inside the Desert of Stones on Gonderkorro.

Well, hopefully, anyway.

---

In the meantime, instead of a quiz, I an proposing some Awards. Open discussions and nominations for the following subjects, please!

With Player chaarcer votes, you may not vote for yourself!

HOTTEST PC (Male)

HOTTEST PC (Female)

BEST PLAYED PC

FUNNIEST PC

FUNNIEST NPC

MOST FEARED NPC

FAVOURITE EPISODE

GREATEST LIGHT SIDE ACHIEVEMENT

GREATEST DARK SIDE ACHIEVEMENT

BIGGEST LIGHT SIDE DISASTER

BIGGEST DARK SIDE DISASTER

FUNNIEST MOMENT

MOST DANGEROUS MOMENT

REBELS OR IMPERIALS TO WIN AT LANZAR?

THE MOMENT YOU WILL REMEMBER FOREVER

---

(That last one maybe more of a discussion piece than a true awared)

Discuss away, and vote when you like!

Captain REX
Haha, this thread is awesome...

*jots down to remember 'Adelmo' and 'Desert of Stones on Gonderkorro'*

Anyways, I'll have to put my votes in later; I'm about to go to breakfast with a good friend who I won't see for awhile. ermm

Captain REX
Well, here goes nothing!

HOTTEST PC (Male) - Toughie that I can't vote for myself. I might give it to Tanic (I've always pictured him as the rugged handsome guy, like Solo but evil) or Andro (Swordsmen should be like Galder, obviously).

HOTTEST PC (Female) - Rianna. ermm

BEST PLAYED PC - Hmm, that IS tough. Rianna might get my vote there as well; Lana and Rianna have WAY too much in common.

FUNNIEST PC - Toolok Rah, oh how I miss Baylin.

FUNNIEST NPC - Oh, who gave me a few laughs? Possibly Doon?

MOST FEARED NPC - Kuylen. No doubt.

FAVOURITE EPISODE - I hate this question. It's a tie between Episode III - Artifact, Episode V - Mausoleum, Episode I - New Order, and Episode II - Citadel. Yes, four-way tie.

GREATEST LIGHT SIDE ACHIEVEMENT - Victory at the Mausoleum by technicality? Hehe. The fight at Arminium was pretty impressive.

GREATEST DARK SIDE ACHIEVEMENT - Definitely the retribution dolled out at the end of 'Citadel.' We wiped out the Ghost Citadel, killed off Vargas and Helkin, put Doon to death, and got ourselves a base, all without real leadership and tons of bickering. Zeiton might be a close second...

BIGGEST LIGHT SIDE DISASTER - Tartarus.

BIGGEST DARK SIDE DISASTER - While it was pretty great watching us annihilate all foes at the end of 'Citadel,' it was technically a horrible disaster...oh, and the end of 'Mausoleum.'

FUNNIEST MOMENT - Doon's distraction. Hehe.

MOST DANGEROUS MOMENT - Either our first match against the Osokans, or our first match against Rogan. For Galder, though, most dangerous would be Tartarus, entering a duel after all his injuries.

REBELS OR IMPERIALS TO WIN AT LANZAR? - Imperials, obviously.

THE MOMENT YOU WILL REMEMBER FOREVER - Tough question. Fighting Roan in the Mausoleum at Zeiton was a pretty memorable experience. Galder's experience with the giant harvester could be a close runner-up.

General Kaliero
HOTTEST PC (Male) - Can't pick myself (though Dak's damn hot, for an Arnian! big grin) so looking at my Darkie group pic, it's a tie between Galder and Takuan. Galder's got the scruffiness, but Takuan is like Connery with a 'saber.

HOTTEST PC (Female) - Rianna. I don't know any other female characters... stick out tongue

BEST PLAYED PC - Gotta give this to Galder.

FUNNIEST PC - Tie for Galder and Rianna, because they bounce off each other better than blood bounces off ice.

FUNNIEST NPC - Vasilik, of course. He's practically Dallas, but more... piggish.

MOST FEARED NPC - ...Vader? In PT, the King of the Pigs who want to turn Dak into a footstool...

FAVOURITE EPISODE - That I've read, Citadel. That I've played, The Way Back.

GREATEST LIGHT SIDE ACHIEVEMENT - Ehh, Victory at the Mausoleum. Damn them. stick out tongue

GREATEST DARK SIDE ACHIEVEMENT - The end of Citidel. So much win at once can't be topped for the Darkies, I think.

BIGGEST LIGHT SIDE DISASTER - Ehh, can't think of anything here...

BIGGEST DARK SIDE DISASTER - Definitely the Mausoleum endgame.

FUNNIEST MOMENT - A tie between the shield generator's destruction (brilliantly written, Ush) at the beginning of The Way Back, and my idiocy in having Dak blow up at Rogan in the Intergalactic Home Depot without thinking.

MOST DANGEROUS MOMENT - The Osokan battle in The Way Back's endgame.

REBELS OR IMPERIALS TO WIN AT LANZAR? - Rebels, I hope...

THE MOMENT YOU WILL REMEMBER FOREVER - Not sure if I have a "remember forever" moment yet, though winning against BB in my first 'saber duel was pretty damn awesome.

Lana
HOTTEST PC (Male) - I dunno, actually, don't really know what most of the characters look like...darkies I only really do because of Lizard-boy's group pic stick out tongue I suppose Galder?

HOTTEST PC (Female) - Can't vote for myself so I guess it goes to Jelena stick out tongue

BEST PLAYED PC - Galder and Gallador, I think

FUNNIEST PC - Honestly, Gallador's insanity cracks me up.

FUNNIEST NPC - I've no idea...Doon, I suppose.

MOST FEARED NPC - Well, Vader in OT, that's a given...I guess right now in PT it'd be Rogan, for darkies anyway.

FAVOURITE EPISODE - Citadel, hands down.

GREATEST LIGHT SIDE ACHIEVEMENT - nooooo clue.

GREATEST DARK SIDE ACHIEVEMENT - Getting our revenge after the Citadel.

BIGGEST LIGHT SIDE DISASTER - again, no idea

BIGGEST DARK SIDE DISASTER - getting our asses kicked by the pigs the very first time we fought them...and then the Citadel.

FUNNIEST MOMENT - Doon's distraction in the first episode...and then all the background politics going on at the start of the last episode, as well as us getting bored and having Rianna and Rand face off stick out tongue

MOST DANGEROUS MOMENT - Hah, silly question. For me it's definitely Rianna getting stranded at the top of the Citadel and having to fight her way through 2 floors alone.

REBELS OR IMPERIALS TO WIN AT LANZAR? - Pffft. Imperials.

THE MOMENT YOU WILL REMEMBER FOREVER - I think the "oh shit I'm facing 30 guys myself" bit when I was stuck at the top of the Citadel by myself and then trying to kill Mika without getting hit anymore (that whole fight in general but those parts in particular), and then chasing down and killing Helkin.

Jazzman_78
HOTTEST PC (Male) - I picture Galder as an evily handsome type. Dashing but dangerous.

HOTTEST PC (Female) - Rianna, hands down.

BEST PLAYED PC - I am impressed with the level everyone here plays at, something I try to keep up with. But since I have to pick, I say Xeth.

FUNNIEST PC - Galder, it's the insanity.

FUNNIEST NPC -my limited exposure doesn't really give me something I could pick.
MOST FEARED NPC - Seinar... Damn him.

FAVOURITE EPISODE - The first one I was in!

GREATEST LIGHT SIDE ACHIEVEMENT - from my perspective, the mission on Droben.

GREATEST DARK SIDE ACHIEVEMENT - making it out of that last episode in one piece.

BIGGEST LIGHT SIDE DISASTER - losing Galagher to Seinar, although I'm fairly certain theere was no stopping that.

BIGGEST DARK SIDE DISASTER - It's too big a list to choose from... stick out tongue

FUNNIEST MOMENT - The look I imagined on Varm's face when we revealed ourselves on the court.

MOST DANGEROUS MOMENT - The Renegade's last mission ending.

REBELS OR IMPERIALS TO WIN AT LANZAR? Duh, Rebels!

THE MOMENT YOU WILL REMEMBER FOREVER - my first large victory, killing Varm.

---

Bespin Bart
HOTTEST PC (Male) - Prolly Galder. As Jazz said, dashing but dangerous.

HOTTEST PC (Female) - Jelena, of course!

BEST PLAYED PC - Kellan Gundark!

FUNNIEST PC - PT-wise, can't really pin anyone down, though they're mostly Darkies...Rah and Galder, maybe? OT-wise, I hand this to Kyle and Rhys, easy.

FUNNIEST NPC - Vasilik.

MOST FEARED NPC - Kuylen and the BV-50.

FAVOURITE EPISODE - Oooh piddle. Chase, Mausoleum, Arms Race, and The Hunters Hunted.

GREATEST LIGHT SIDE ACHIEVEMENT - Victory on technicality at the Mausoleum, and Arminium, rescuing Nesere.

GREATEST DARK SIDE ACHIEVEMENT - Zeiton until the technicality, then the Citadel and results thereof.

BIGGEST LIGHT SIDE DISASTER - The end of The Hunters Hunted.

BIGGEST DARK SIDE DISASTER - Trying...oh, I mean, the first Osokan fights.

FUNNIEST MOMENT - Hm. Prolly the moment when Andro, Zaland, and Sienar's cronies all tumble down the stairs then pretend nothing happened...

MOST DANGEROUS MOMENT - Mausoleum showdown and the BV-50...

REBELS OR IMPERIALS TO WIN AT LANZAR? - Rebels, of course! Can't let Xeth's cause go to waste!

THE MOMENT YOU WILL REMEMBER FOREVER - 1) Xeth moving to Gundark's rescue in the Gundark vs. Kuylen duel, saving her life at the price of his own health 2) Xeth at the end of Arminium, walking in on a dead Ryamore 3) 'Are you Xeth? Happy birthday, there's a guy waiting for you upstairs.'

General Zink
HOTTEST PC (Male)- Galder and his ruggedly handsome unshaven manliness.

HOTTEST PC (Female)- Rianna, she'd stab me if I didn't vote for her

BEST PLAYED PC- I think Rianna gets this too, or Gallador

FUNNIEST PC- Rah or Dak.

FUNNIEST NPC- Chion, in a sadistic way

MOST FEARED NPC- Kuylen and Rogan tied, with Chion as a runner up...

FAVOURITE EPISODE- Citadel

GREATEST LIGHT SIDE ACHIEVEMENT- Nothing! Muahahaha.

GREATEST DARK SIDE ACHIEVEMENT- Victory and revenge at and after the Citadel.

BIGGEST LIGHT SIDE DISASTER- Everything! Muahahaha.

BIGGEST DARK SIDE DISASTER- Our shield generator exploding.

FUNNIEST MOMENT- The Darkies watching their shield generator exploding...

MOST DANGEROUS MOMENT- Any match against the Osokans.

REBELS OR IMPERIALS TO WIN AT LANZAR?- Imps, hands down.

THE MOMENT YOU WILL REMEMBER FOREVER- The Death of Nume Rand.

Tptmanno1
HOTTEST PC (Male) I'm not sure about Galder, Never really pictured him like the rugged handsome type. I always pictured him like the guy in Sin city, who's obsessed with the prostitute...
Hmm,

HOTTEST PC (Female) Rianna...

BEST PLAYED PC Gonna go old-school and agree with BB, Gundy.

FUNNIEST PC, That goes to Galder...

FUNNIEST NPC- Vasilik, by MILES...

MOST FEARED NPC- Personally? That Gravity distorting lady, if she's the one who corrupted the whole planet, if she's not that person, then its them (Its been awhile, I forget names.)

FAVOURITE EPISODE Hmm, I was clueless through Mausolaum, so I was mainly winging it, But whatever the first episode of the New Campain was, I enjoyed that one immensly.

GREATEST LIGHT SIDE ACHIEVEMENT Hmm, Have we actually pulled anything off? Well I guess winning by default at the Masuoleam and disorganizing the darkies...

GREATEST DARK SIDE ACHIEVEMENT The ciadel, I'm amazed they pulled that off...

BIGGEST LIGHT SIDE DISASTER-Losing control of Roan was a definite "OH SHIT!!!" moment

BIGGEST DARK SIDE DISASTER-First osokan battle

FUNNIEST MOMENT-Watching the Darkies fall apart at the ciadel, Especially when Lana was dropping things out the window and stuff, I was rolling...

MOST DANGEROUS MOMENT-20 on 1 space battle? Or final mausoleum battle

REBELS OR IMPERIALS TO WIN AT LANZAR? Rebels, dur!

THE MOMENT YOU WILL REMEMBER FOREVER The end of Mausoleam, even though I never was a huge part, it was a great ending and made me feel like a part of something big, which I was.

Vera21
HOTTEST PC (Male)- Might go with Andro or Kyle; the personality makes me picture some handsome young warrior or that Han Soloish ruggedly handsome fellow. stick out tongue

HOTTEST PC (Female)- Rianna vs. Jelena, go!

BEST PLAYED PC- I'll vote for Xeth.

FUNNIEST PC- Galder, that loon.

FUNNIEST NPC- Do you even have to ask? Vasilik.

MOST FEARED NPC- BV-50, I suppose?

FAVOURITE EPISODE- Well, I've only played one all the way through, eh? The Hunters Hunted.

GREATEST LIGHT SIDE ACHIEVEMENT- Eh, I wouldn't know. Mausoleum? Arminium?

GREATEST DARK SIDE ACHIEVEMENT- REALLY wouldn't know. Citadel?

BIGGEST LIGHT SIDE DISASTER- The Renegades fighting the BV-50...yeah, not good.

BIGGEST DARK SIDE DISASTER- Osokans, I guess.

FUNNIEST MOMENT- Oh, I can't vote for myself, can I? Because that would have been Vera-Kin lifting that guy off the ground to prove she's a Jedi, hehe. Other than that, any time Vasilik opens his mouth.

MOST DANGEROUS MOMENT- BV-50. I don't think even an Osokan is as dangerous.

REBELS OR IMPERIALS TO WIN AT LANZAR?- Chh, Rebels, obv.

THE MOMENT YOU WILL REMEMBER FOREVER- The BV-50 annihilating us. Oi.

General Kaliero
Heheh, poor Imps, they don't know what they're missing with Vasilik. big grin

Brit
HOTTEST PC (Male)- Galder or Andro. Sheesh, we all must have a thing for Warrior men!

HOTTEST PC (Female)- Rianna winkiss

BEST PLAYED PC- Buggery; Xeth or Galder or Rianna

FUNNIEST PC- Quoting Vera, 'Galder, that loon.'

FUNNIEST NPC- Definitely Vasilik.

MOST FEARED NPC- I'm going to agree with Roan and go with Lady Adelmo and her servants. The chaos she caused for our diplomatic mission was insane, not to mention her servant's abilities.

FAVOURITE EPISODE- Definitely Revelations- Cassillis. Despite Jelena having moments of going 'I have no idea what I'm doing, teehee!' there were some awesome moments in that game.

GREATEST LIGHT SIDE ACHIEVEMENT- Hm. Maybe Cassillis? Not really a victory there, though.

GREATEST DARK SIDE ACHIEVEMENT- Heh, Triple R.

BIGGEST LIGHT SIDE DISASTER- The BV-50 and Roan snapping.

BIGGEST DARK SIDE DISASTER- Rogan. You got that shield generator, but he'll probably get one of you buggers.

FUNNIEST MOMENT- Gallagher losing his ability to walk? Hehe.

MOST DANGEROUS MOMENT- Cassillis was pretty damned dangerous.

REBELS OR IMPERIALS TO WIN AT LANZAR?- Rebels!

THE MOMENT YOU WILL REMEMBER FOREVER- Either Jelena's sudden vision on the battlefield at Cassillis as she fights off the Dark Side, or her fight against the corrupted Roan.

Alkaselzer
HOTTEST PC (Male)- Andro, hold me. stick out tongue

HOTTEST PC (Female)- Jelena.

BEST PLAYED PC- From what I've seen of her, Gundark takes this easily. Galder is a close second.

FUNNIEST PC- Galder and Rianna and Rand, whenever they open their mouths to talk to each other.

FUNNIEST NPC- Vasilik.

MOST FEARED NPC- Sienar will prove himself to be worthy of the title, I think.

FAVOURITE EPISODE- Revelations- Spiridos. I was the star, teehee.

GREATEST LIGHT SIDE ACHIEVEMENT- Mausoleum on technicality or Arminium.

GREATEST DARK SIDE ACHIEVEMENT- Heh, Triple R.

BIGGEST LIGHT SIDE DISASTER- The ends of Cassillis and Spiridos. Oooh boy.

BIGGEST DARK SIDE DISASTER- Mausoleum *snicker* and the Osokans in any fight.

FUNNIEST MOMENT- Sienar's cronies vs. Andro and Zaland, hehe. 'We weren't firing guns at each other in a death struggle, seriously!'

MOST DANGEROUS MOMENT- Gallagher's abduction was pretty dangerous, I think.

REBELS OR IMPERIALS TO WIN AT LANZAR?- The Rebels, of course.

THE MOMENT YOU WILL REMEMBER FOREVER- Sienar revealing himself to Gallagher and then abducting him.

Lord Melkor
HOTTEST PC (Male): Gallagher

HOTTEST PC (Female): Rianna

BEST PLAYED PC- Gallagher or Galder

FUNNIEST PC- Galder and Rianna

FUNNIEST NPC- Yago Lantarnas

MOST FEARED NPC- Sienar, for Gallador Rogan

FAVOURITE EPISODE- Coils of the Serpent for the one I played, otherwise Mausouleum or Revelations

GREATEST LIGHT SIDE ACHIEVEMENT- Zeiton, but it was the failure of Kuylen

GREATEST DARK SIDE ACHIEVEMENT- Citadel and aftematch

BIGGEST LIGHT SIDE DISASTER- Hunters Hunted

BIGGEST DARK SIDE DISASTER- Osokans

FUNNIEST MOMENT- offstage-when Gallador plotted with Rand to bring order among Darksiders and at the same time proposed eliminating Rand to Galder. stick out tongue Ops, did I say anything.....

MOST DANGEROUS MOMENT- Citadel

REBELS OR IMPERIALS TO WIN AT LANZAR?- Commisar. Others can be blamed for failures.

THE MOMENT YOU WILL REMEMBER FOREVER- Actually Gallagher-Sienar arc impressed me the most so far.

Newjak
HOTTEST PC (Male) Galder I guess since I can't vote for myself

HOTTEST PC (Female) Rianna

BEST PLAYED PC Rianna

FUNNIEST PC Drax

FUNNIEST NPC The Ephions I think that is the spelling?

MOST FEARED NPC Kuylen

FAVOURITE EPISODE The only one I've been in stick out tongue

GREATEST LIGHT SIDE ACHIEVEMENT Don't care

GREATEST DARK SIDE ACHIEVEMENT Not being dead yet

BIGGEST LIGHT SIDE DISASTER Not quite sure

BIGGEST DARK SIDE DISASTER Everytime we put togehter a plan

FUNNIEST MOMENT All of them

MOST DANGEROUS MOMENT When the Darkies were trying to get away from the planet

REBELS OR IMPERIALS TO WIN AT LANZAR? Imperials I'm just waiting to blow stuff up

THE MOMENT YOU WILL REMEMBER FOREVER Probably running to get to the pirates as my first battle it was the best.

Lana
I got bored so I decided to total everything up so far...yeah, tried and condense things as much as I could since there were a lot of votes for things that were slightly different but for the most part very similar. If I had no clue what something refered to I just left it off...and for Vera's complete non-commital vote on hottest female PC, I just put it as a point to both of us stick out tongue

---

HOTTEST PC (Male)

Tanic - I
Andro - IIII
Galder - IIIII II
Takuan - I
Kyle - I
Gallagher - I

HOTTEST PC (Female)

Rianna - IIIII IIII
Jelena - IIII

BEST PLAYED PC

Rianna - IIII
Galder - IIIII
Gallador - II
Xeth - III
Gundark - III
Gallagher - I

FUNNIEST PC

Rah - III
Galder - IIIII III
Rianna - III
Gallador - I
Dak - I
Rand - I
Kyle - I
Rhys - I

FUNNIEST NPC

Doon - II
Vasilik - IIIII I
Chion - I
Yago Lantarnas - I
Epireans - I

MOST FEARED NPC

Kuylen - IIII
Vader - II
Rogan - IIII
Sienar - III
BV-50 - II
Chion - I
Adelmo and her servants (aka crazy Force ladies) - II

FAVOURITE EPISODE

Artifact - I
Chase - I
Mausoleum - III
Arms Race - II
New Order - I
Revelations - III
Ghost Citadel - IIIII
The Hunters Hunted - II
The Way Back - II

GREATEST LIGHT SIDE ACHIEVEMENT

Mausoleum - IIIII II
Arminium - IIII
Droben - I
Cassilis - I

GREATEST DARK SIDE ACHIEVEMENT

Zeiton - I
End of Citadel - IIIII IIIII
Escaping Newhaven alive - I
Still being alive - I

BIGGEST LIGHT SIDE DISASTER

Tartarus - I
Sienar - I
End of Hunters Hunted - IIII
Roan goes nuts - II
End of Revelations (both parts) - I

BIGGEST DARK SIDE DISASTER

First Osokan fight - IIII
Citadel - II
End of Mausoleum - III
Boom shield generator - I
Rogan - I
Osokans in general - II
Planning anything - I

FUNNIEST MOMENT

Doon's distraction - II
Shield generator destruction - II
Dak cursing out Rogan - I
Background Darkie politics - II
Rianna and Rand nearly killing each other - I
Jedi revealing themselves (?) on Spiridos - I
Andro and Zaland vs. Sienar's minions...nothing happened! - II
Citadel stuff (Rianna dropping things out windows etc) - I
Vera-kin proving to be a Jedi - I
Anytime Vasilik does something - I
Gallagher can't walk - I

MOST DANGEROUS MOMENT

First Osokan Fight - II
Galder's duel on Tartarus - I
End of The Way Back - IIII
Ghost Citadel - II
Renegades vs. BV-50 - III
Mausoleum showdown - II
Space battle - I
Cassilis - I
End of Spiridos - I

REBELS OR IMPERIALS TO WIN AT LANZAR?

Imperials - IIIII
Rebels - IIIII II

Lord Melkor
By the way, where is the Darkies group pic people mention?

General Kaliero
Heh, that would be mine, Melkor. I did a pic based off Ush's teaser a while back, that I've shown Lana and Rex in unfinished form. I'll PM you that picture if you want, but it didn't have Gallador or Tanic in it back then.

Newjak
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Heh, that would be mine, Melkor. I did a pic based off Ush's teaser a while back, that I've shown Lana and Rex in unfinished form. I'll PM you that picture if you want, but it didn't have Gallador or Tanic in it back then. And bet Xavier isn't in it right

Anyways could you PM it to me that would be cool

Lord Melkor
Okay Kaliero, it would be nice if you could send me this PM anyway.

Lana
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Heh, that would be mine, Melkor. I did a pic based off Ush's teaser a while back, that I've shown Lana and Rex in unfinished form. I'll PM you that picture if you want, but it didn't have Gallador or Tanic in it back then.

Last version of it you sent me had Gallador and Tanic in it, I thought.

General Kaliero
It did, didn't it...

And here it is, hidden away in a subfolder for some reason.

Alright, Melkor, it's been sent.

Lord Melkor
Thanks. Why I envisioned Gallador slightly diffrently, he is actully quite similar to me in real life.

General Kaliero
...That is both cool and slightly creepy.

Lord Melkor
Okay, my girlfriend has some comments based only on pictures:

Takuan is, according to her, the most sexy guy, looking quite macho. Someone who would like to have fun without responsibility.

Galder is also good looking, and seems to be much more symphatetic. Overall a decent guy, from good family with traditions.

Rianna is attractive, but appears a bit too cold and bitchy, lacking warmth. She looks intelligent though.

Rand-dark, self-centered and focused on his goals, completely untrustworthy, lacks positive feelings. Psychopatic guy.

Tanic- Introvertic, he seems to have the weakest will out of the people on this picture, he could be especially manipulated by women.

Dak- very intelligent, aggressive but controls it, has much self-control, cares about his looks, perhaps metrosexual.

Gallador- very proud and arrogant, thinking himself better than others. And indeed she things my face features in real life aren`t too disimilar to this picture.

She sees one thing common among the people on this picture- they are all very sellfish bunch.

Lana
Well, definitely spot-on about Rianna!

Rianna kind of vaguely resembles me, but it's mostly just the red hair and fair skin...and the fact that her personality is not dissimilar to me on a bad day multiplied by 10, heh.

Oh, and at some point while Gallador was being drawn, he got nicknamed the Space Elf stick out tongue

Lord Melkor
Well, I based his race on elfs, actually, so this is spot on. I also think my Avatar has some resemblance as well.

Alkaselzer
I think she was quite off on Galder!

General Kaliero
Well, he is supposed to be good looking. And since his father was a Jedi, I suppose he technically did come from a good family with traditions.

Captain REX
Which were then all completely ignored, I suppose. ermm

Lord Melkor
By the way, there should be most hated NPC option as well. I have updates for OT so far.

Currently the spot goes to.... Corran Andran! Commisar hates him with all his heart. It would all be all over if it wasn`t for him. He is far more annoying than the likes of Rogan that just want to kill you. The best "villain" so far I have encountered in those games. Though I pity for Jedi in next Episode- Sienar should be as intelligent, and he is a bit more vicious type of person than Andran. Or Kir Ascar, who was also the type of genius mastermind. It is the tribute to Ush`s great gamemastering skills that such NPC`s are so effective.

And Vader for most feared in PT, because he is the only character who is likely to kill Commisar Esgabath. But Andran`s actions and annoying intelligence would still be the main reason for this tragedy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.