Midnighter vs Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Howard_Jones
Just for this fight, they wear Santa caps.

Escrima sticks for Nightwing, Staff for Midnighter.

Who wins?

Soleran
Midnighter for the win!

9/10

Wally West
I'm no expert on Midnighter but this looks like a bit of a mis-match, surely 10/10 in his favour?

Howard_Jones
I'm just wondering what people think, and it's a bit of an experiment. I'll probably expand on it later.

King_Mungi
By far Midnighter, doubt Dick would be able to touch him but Midnighter wouldn't mind if he did.

Scoobless
Midnighter - 1,756/10

no expression

srankmissingnin
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/midnighter024.jpg

Nightwing is a defensive fighter as apposed to offensive, MN's abilities are ill suited for a person who will be reacting to him instead of the other way around. MN gets the majority due to being stronger and more durable but NW will give him a fight.

Scoobless
One single scan that goes against every other appearance by midnighter

erm

Midnighter has attacked plenty of people who are tougher than NW and killed them without much trouble.

Loot
Midnighter wins this

jasofisc
nightwing is vastly underestimated on this forum however against midnighter he doesn't have much of a chance.

Soljer
Originally posted by jasofisc
nightwing is vastly underestimated on this forum however against midnighter he doesn't have much of a chance.

Agreed, and agreed.

Midnighter 9 or 10/10.

H. S. 6
Midnighter 9-10/10.

He's much stronger, just as agile (if not more), and he's got that pesky healing factor.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Nightwing is a defensive fighter as apposed to offensive, MN's abilities are ill suited for a person who will be reacting to him instead of the other way around. MN gets the majority due to being stronger and more durable but NW will give him a fight.

Too bad Midnighter has been the offender dozens of times in a fight, and he's fought just as well.

Soljer
Originally posted by H. S. 6

Too bad Midnighter has been the offender dozens of times in a fight, and he's fought just as well.

Yep, that one scan is the exception, not the rule.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

This is the theory I was testing. Someone on this board out of at least five people will give the DC character a nod before the other.

Kinda wierd.

bigbran
Originally posted by King_Mungi
By far Midnighter, doubt Dick would be able to touch him but Midnighter wouldn't mind if he did. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing sick

Soljer
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
This is the theory I was testing. Someone on this board out of at least five people will give the DC character a nod before the other.

Kinda wierd.

They are both, technically, DC characters.

The Fake Macoy
Midnighter will kill Nightwing brutally. He's faster, stronger, can see the outcome of fights, and contrary to a few select moments, has NO problems going on the offensive.

Validus
Originally posted by jasofisc
Agree. Midnighter would kick his head off.

UniOmni
Midnighter would win, while making some Wolverinesque comment.

I hate him.

guy222
Midnighter

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Scoobless
Midnighter - 1,756/10

no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Midnighter reams him up the . . . oh right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.