Darkseid vs. Superman & Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
who wins?

darthgoober
Supes takes it on his own nowadays. laughing out loud

Wally West
If you accept the fight from Batman/Superman Wonder Woman's braclets can deflect the Omega Beams, and Superman is capable of flying Darkseid to the sun without Darkseid seemingly able to do anything whatsoever about it. So in theory they should take it going off that showing, but I think we know Darkseid should pimpslap them both without much effort.

nvrbeenwthagirl
In GDS DS beat back 3 superman lvl beings in the legion, plus the rest of the team. Monel is actually stronger than Superman. He killed WW with one back hand in the Rock of ages storyline. With no Source wall to hold DS, Superman and Ww mee thier maker. DS Pummels Diana to death and Turns superman into a baby. He may not be able to kill him due to the source, but he can sure as hell win this.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soujaboy
who wins?

What the f**k?

Inhuman
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
DS Pummels Diana to death and Turns superman into a baby.

Juntai
Why did Souja get banned?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Juntai
Why did Souja get banned? Because he created an account because he didn't know how to change his name, so he had to choose what account he wanted to shut down.

He's going by the name "theft" or something of the sort...

BobbyD
Diana just has to say Clark: take this end and tie a knot around Darkseid, I got it from here. Game over. In theory, it should be that easy.

Back in the day, alas, DS would pimp slap both of 'em. sad

alfmartinez
darkseid for me

nvrbeenwthagirl
DS tells them both to kill each other.

Soljer
Superman solos.

TheGame17
Originally posted by Soljer
Superman solos.

a "correctly-written" darkseid would rape both of them.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by TheGame17

lol nasty but true.

Larceny
Originally posted by Juntai
Why did Souja get banned?

I didn't..... embarrasment

Air Legend
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
He's going by the name "theft" or something of the sort...
laughing out loud

Soljer

What constitutes 'correctly written' in the minds of comic book fans means very, very little to those pretty little picture books that DC puts out.

The Great Galen
A correctly written DS is basically a Galactus level being, Jack Kirby even confirmed it. So yeah a well written DS would easily do away with both of them.

Soljer
Funny, because....

What constitutes 'correctly written' in the minds of comic book fans means very, very little to those pretty little picture books that DC puts out. smile.

The Great Galen
Hey u can chose to go by shitty writing, if Jack Kirby says DS is equal to Galactus then ill take his word for it.

Soljer
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Hey u can chose to go by shitty writing, if Jack Kirby says DS is equal to Galactus then ill take his word for it.

Newsflash, my friend; characters change.

Wolverine was originally conceived as a class 10 character with incredible durability and clawed gloves. Should I pretend that every showing in which he isn't wearing clawed gloves is 'PIS'? Or that every showing in which he heals is 'PIS'? Should I pretend that when he doesn't clearly display class ten strength, it's just bad writing? Jobbing?

Wolverine changed - morphed into what he is today.

Darkseid has, very much, done the same.

Symmetric Chaos
What constitutes 'correctly written' in the minds of comic book fans means very, very little to those pretty little picture books that DC puts out.

Stupid DC and their picture books.

quanchi112
Superman solos. Agreed.

quanchi112
a "correctly-written" darkseid would rape both of them. Well then a correctly written Superman wins.

Inhuman

No such thing.

on the other hand, after all the current showings by DS, wouldnt him losing to supes pretty much be a corectly written DS? erm
It happen a few times. DC writers are obviously trying to prove a point.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Funny, because....

What constitutes 'correctly written' in the minds of comic book fans means very, very little to those pretty little picture books that DC puts out. smile.
Well, DS has to his credit taken Energy blast from Highfather's staff. I think that only his Durability to blunt force is at question. Other than that, he still has all of those other marvelous powers. And they are all Far above trans lvl beings. SInce when does one's durability alone make someone skyfather lvl? Hell, Scarlet witch has the durability of a human but would pwn almost anyone.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Inhuman
No such thing.

on the other hand, after all the current showings by DS, wouldnt him losing to supes pretty much be a corectly written DS? erm
It happens time and time again.
DS lost to superman one time.

quanchi112
No such thing.

It happens time and time again. DC writers are obviously trying to prove a point. Time and time again. Agreed Darkseid doesnt even want to face him by himself anymore. Good thing he has the shadow demons and a portion of the ale cuz on his own hes fukced.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
Agreed Darkseid doesnt even want to face him by himself anymore. Good thing he has the shadow demons and a portion of the ale cuz on his own hes fukced.
That seems dumb. If Superman is a physical rival of his, that means Superman is no more powerful than he is in the Physical dep. Superman later says he has under estimated DS power, AGAIN. DS power>>>Superman's. DS only lost to superman once in a physical fight.

quanchi112
That seems dumb. If Superman is a physical rival of his, that means Superman is no more powerful than he is in the Physical dep. Superman later says he has under estimated DS power, AGAIN. DS power>>>Superman's. DS only lost to superman once in a physical fight. Darkseid fled from him. Listen Ds aint what he used to be, even you know it. Darkseid used to bitchslap him but nowadays he runs from him. smile

quanchi112
DS lost to superman one time. Darkseid begged for mercy. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Darkseid fled from him. Listen Ds aint what he used to be, even you know it. Darkseid used to bitchslap him but nowadays he runs from him. smile NO. He ran from a planet being stuck in the source wall. After he'd been attacked by Desaad and had to wrest the Omega force back. Even if he teleported away from the battle, he was just attacked by the staff, an amped batman, and then a speed blitzing superman. That constitues as NOT a win for superman, and DS NOT running from Superman.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Darkseid begged for mercy. laughing

Which is out of character. Since mr. miracle with the ALE says that DS would never do such a thing. YOu FAIL.

Larceny
NO. He ran from a planet being stuck in the source wall. After he'd been attacked by Desaad and had to wrest the Omega force back. Even if he teleported away from the battle, he was just attacked by the staff, an amped batman, and then a speed blitzing superman. That constitues as NOT a win for superman, and DS NOT running from Superman.

How do you come to these conclusions? Do you just tear out the actual published pages and replace them with pieces of paper you drew depicting what you wish would've happened?

quanchi112
Which is out of character. Since mr. miracle with the ALE says that DS would never do such a thing. YOu FAIL. Its not out of character. You choose one showing over the other while we must accept both. Ds begged Supes not to hurt him anymore.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Larceny
How do you come to these conclusions? Do you just tear out the actual published pages and replace them with pieces of paper you drew depicting what you wish would've happened? laughing

quanchi112
NO. He ran from a planet being stuck in the source wall. After he'd been attacked by Desaad and had to wrest the Omega force back. Even if he teleported away from the battle, he was just attacked by the staff, an amped batman, and then a speed blitzing superman. That constitues as NOT a win for superman, and DS NOT running from Superman. He fled Superman like some bich. I read the comic and you arent fooling anyone.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How do you come to these conclusions? Do you just tear out the actual published pages and replace them with pieces of paper you drew depicting what you wish would've happened?

You are a tard. Did Not DS get blasted by highfather's staff? Did not the same staff get shown in the same damned story pwning an entire galaxy fleet? Did not the words on the panel say that the staff was part of the source and made highfather nearly invincible? Did not DS after getting blasted have to wrest control of the omega back from Desaad? THat would all say that Nothing superman or Batman did count for shit since DS wasn't at his best. Troll.

Larceny

Stopped reading.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Stopped reading.

It's obvious to everyone that you do that when you have no answer. YOu have been pwned.

Larceny

Stopped reading.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Stopped reading.

That's considered baiting. I will report you if you do it again.

quanchi112
That's considered baiting. I will report you if you do it again. Nver you bash and bash again. Just let it go I mean come on you flame and bait all the time. Quit trying to report everyone for everything now you used to say you hated me for reporting but now I dont whereas you report all the time.

quanchi112
You are a tard. Did Not DS get blasted by highfather's staff? Did not the same staff get shown in the same damned story pwning an entire galaxy fleet? Did not the words on the panel say that the staff was part of the source and made highfather nearly invincible? Did not DS after getting blasted have to wrest control of the omega back from Desaad? THat would all say that Nothing superman or Batman did count for shit since DS wasn't at his best. Troll. The staff blasted Ds which he got up from and then regained his powers. Then Batman knocked the staff out of his hands easily then Supes made him run away. Wasnt a good day to be Darkseid.

Larceny
That's considered baiting. I will report you if you do it again.

You're gonna report me for not reading your post? no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nver you bash and bash again. Just let it go I mean come on you flame and bait all the time. Quit trying to report everyone for everything now you used to say you hated me for reporting but now I dont whereas you report all the time.

When I want your trolling, I'll ask for it. You aren't in any position to tell someone about baiting and flaming mr. BA snaps the bitches neck, DS sucks balls, etc. That is trolling and flaming and baiting. Practice what you preach.

nvrbeenwthagirl

IF you dont' want to read the post, don't. It's called the ignore button. But the mods have ruled that posting shit like you are doing is baiting and flaming and trolling. Just don't read them. don't post that you aren' man enough to counter act my points.

Inhuman

Reported for not reading NVR's posts jr_hmm01

Larceny

Stopped reading.

quanchi112
When I want your trolling, I'll ask for it. You aren't in any position to tell someone about baiting and flaming mr. BA snaps the bitches neck, DS sucks balls, etc. That is trolling and flaming and baiting. Practice what you preach. Darkseid just flat out loses here. I mean he cant even defeat Superman anymore and he has WW on his side. The new god dies horribly.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The staff blasted Ds which he got up from and then regained his powers. Then Batman knocked the staff out of his hands easily then Supes made him run away. Wasnt a good day to be Darkseid.

Since when does the Omega effect increase DS strength? It doesn't. You dont' know what you are talking about. DS had to wrest the force from desaad. And it's well known that it takes great durability to house the omega force. That is why Desaad couldn't even try to get it until he had the staff. Even then, he wasn't powerful enough for it. DS got up from a staff that pwned a galaxy fleet and has ripped time. THat shows how durable he is. That he got kicked by batman amped means that he was exausted after his ordeal. Please learn how to read the story and not just want you want to see.

quanchi112
Since when does the Omega effect increase DS strength? It doesn't. You dont' know what you are talking about. DS had to wrest the force from desaad. And it's well known that it takes great durability to house the omega force. That is why Desaad couldn't even try to get it until he had the staff. Even then, he wasn't powerful enough for it. DS got up from a staff that pwned a galaxy fleet and has ripped time. THat shows how durable he is. That he got kicked by batman amped means that he was exausted after his ordeal. Please learn how to read the story and not just want you want to see. What you just said was hilarious and completely and utterly fanboyish. Darkseid got rocked by Batman and then by Superman. The coward then made his exit.

The Great Galen
Again, a correctly written DS would take this. I mean for crying out loud DS has feats that him beasting skyfather level characters and manipulating cosmic events....if it wasnt for the politics surrounding supes DS would easily be Galactus level being.

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by quanchi112 What you just said was hilarious and completely and utterly fanboyish. Darkseid got rocked by Batman and then by Superman.The coward then made his exit. Geez, you don't think that had something to do with the planet being pulled in by the Source....

Larceny
Since when does the Omega effect increase DS strength? It doesn't. You dont' know what you are talking about. DS had to wrest the force from desaad. And it's well known that it takes great durability to house the omega force. That is why Desaad couldn't even try to get it until he had the staff. Even then, he wasn't powerful enough for it. DS got up from a staff that pwned a galaxy fleet and has ripped time. THat shows how durable he is. That he got kicked by batman amped means that he was exausted after his ordeal. Please learn how to read the story and not just want you want to see.

The only applicable response to this is......

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Geez, you don't think that had something to do with the planet being pulled in by the Source.... Thats what Darkseid fans like yourself would like us to believe but not true. Supes and his boys got out ok. Ds left his pride on that planet.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The only applicable response to this is...... that is an insult. Not a refute. Reported. YOu do that alot when you can't actually refute anything I have said.

Larceny

no

Hazsekswthurmom
Thats what Darkseid fans like yourself would like us to believe but not true. Supes and his boys got out ok. Ds left his pride on that planet. Lol at your bullshit. I love these Marvel fanboys, whenever someone brings up Thanos losing to Drax, they refute it by saying "Teh Drax iz hiz krptonite". Yet when someone else uses actual context for another incident, their quick to ignore whatever you say. Hypocrisy rulz!!!!

nvrbeenwthagirl
no

Reported for baiting and flaming. refute the points or concede that you can't.

Larceny
Reported for baiting and flaming. refute the points or concede that you can't.

Now your reporting me for posting a smilie? no expression

quanchi112
Lol at your bullshit. I love these Marvel fanboys, whenever someone brings up Thanos losing to Drax, they refute it by saying "Teh Drax iz hiz krptonite". Yet when someone else uses actual context for another incident, their quick to ignore whatever you say. Hypocrisy rulz!!!! It was a cheapshot to boot. Read the comic for once.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Lol at your bullshit. I love these Marvel fanboys, whenever someone brings up Thanos losing to Drax, they refute it by saying "Teh Drax iz hiz krptonite". Yet when someone else uses actual context for another incident, their quick to ignore whatever you say. Hypocrisy rulz!!!!
And what is crazy is that it is really only the marvel fan boys that do that shit. OMG you should have seen the other night when called me retarded for bringing up the doomsday clone yet he ALWAYS brings up the Galactus clone in order to make Thanos look good. The bullshit is just outrageous.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It was a cheapshot to boot. Read the comic for once.
But desaad blasting DS, Batman invisible, and superman speed blitzing from a boom tube out of no where aren't cheap shots are they? Hippocrit.

quanchi112
And what is crazy is that it is really only the marvel fan boys that do that shit. OMG you should have seen the other night when called me retarded for bringing up the doomsday clone yet he ALWAYS brings up the Galactus clone in order to make Thanos look good. The bullshit is just outrageous. Omega>>>Doomsday clones.

Larceny
But desaad blasting DS, Batman invisible, and superman speed blitzing from a boom tube out of no where aren't cheap shots are they? Hippocrit.

You didn't read the comic did you? You're likely ignorant of Drax's origin and purpose, and mindlessly speaking of events you know nothing about. sad

The Great Galen
The marvel faboys just try to downplay DS cause they know hes more powerful then Thanos...why cant they just let it go.

Hazsekswthurmom
It was a cheapshot to boot. Read the comic for once. No shit!!! I didn't know that(which I really did). Plus I didn't even say or imply that I was making a comparison.no expression Learn how to read for once. So if your going to throw out the context for one showing, then you might aswell do it for all. smile

Hazsekswthurmom
You didn't read the comic did you? You're likely ignorant of Drax's origin and purpose, and mindlessly speaking of events you know nothing about. sad You and Quan need to learn how to read, that's not what Nver said....

Hazsekswthurmom
Omega>>>Doomsday clones. Space ships>>>>Omega

Larceny
You and Quan need to learn how to read, that's not what Nver said....

What's this, the attack of the fanboys?

Hazsekswthurmom
What's this, the attack of the fanboys? Yep, you two are very stubborn and ignorant, towards the very subject you agrue against. That's a good way of putting it. smile

Larceny
Yep, you two are very stubborn and ignorant, towards the very subject you agrue against. That's a good way of putting it. smile

What are you talking about?

Hazsekswthurmom
What are you talking about? It was a secret message. See......

Inhuman

http://i1.tinypic.com/6xtlvr4.jpg

King Kandy
Actually he's lost four times hasn't he?

The Great Galen
Cant count instances of BS writing and serious PIS..otherwise the comic world would be even more wonky then it is.

King Kandy
Cant count instances of BS writing and serious PIS..otherwise the comic world would be even more wonky then it is.
Well if it's happened four times it can't really be considered PIS anymore...

TheGame17
No such thing.

It happen a few times. DC writers are obviously trying to prove a point.

confused ummm no thats not correct. he would dominate them without question. The writers just love superman

TricksterPriest
http://i1.tinypic.com/6xtlvr4.jpg

Desaad.

That leaves Apokolips now, S/B 25 and S/B 42.

Apokolips now is crap writing. but there's no real way to justify it. It's a bad showing.

S/B 25: DS got hit by his own OE, and fought Supes with a sunamp and a motherbox. Supes has beaten a kryptonian skyfather level god with a sunamp. so this one isn't that bad. Supes had to resort to a BFR to the Source Wall to win.

S/B 42: He was depowered, took a blast from Highfather's staff, and ran when he saw the Source Wall was absorbing the planet. I fail to see the bad showing in that part. Him reeling from a kick from Bats.....Batkick. Nuff said. Supes making him bleed......bad showing, but he did just take a shot from Highfather's staff.

So yeah, I still see a non-jobbing DS taking this handily.

batdude123
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
S/B 25: DS got hit by his own OE, and fought Supes with a sunamp and a motherbox. Supes has beaten a kryptonian skyfather level god with a sunamp. so this one isn't that bad. Supes had to resort to a BFR to the Source Wall to win.

It was the Omega Beam.

Superman didn't have a motherbox with him. Don't know where you pulled that from.

S/B 42: He was depowered, took a blast from Highfather's staff, and ran when he saw the Source Wall was absorbing the planet. I fail to see the bad showing in that part. Him reeling from a kick from Bats.....Batkick. Nuff said. Supes making him bleed......bad showing, but he did just take a shot from Highfather's staff.

His power was rekindled after being hit with Highfather's staff. He wasn't weakened by the time Superman fought him.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/pic014.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by batdude123
It was the Omega Beam.

Superman didn't have a motherbox with him. Don't know where you pulled that from.

His power was rekindled after being hit with Highfather's staff. He wasn't weakened by the time Superman fought him.

YOu are wrong batdude. His durability wasn't rekindled. And It takes great stress to wrest the omega force from someone after injury and to house the omega force. So if He'd just been blasted by the staff, then he wasn't even at his physical best when he reabsorbed the omegas or when he was attacked. The Omega force has NOTHING to do with amping his durability. As a matter of fact it puts stress on it. Thanks. HE was weakened by the time superman attacked him. Where did you get that from? He never once used the Omega force to heal himself from the previous attack from Desaad.

batdude123
Prove to me that his Omega Force "puts stress" on the durability of his body. All you're doing is reaching for a point that isn't there. By his own admission, his powers were rekindled. erm

Hazsekswthurmom
http://i1.tinypic.com/6xtlvr4.jpg Retconned.
http://img506.imageshack.us/my.php?image=retcon9ha.jpg

quanchi112
You didn't read the comic did you? You're likely ignorant of Drax's origin and purpose, and mindlessly speaking of events you know nothing about. sad You caught onto this as well huh.

quanchi112
Yep, you two are very stubborn and ignorant, towards the very subject you agrue against. That's a good way of putting it. smile Look whos talking. I mean you love Darkseid so much its coming out of your ears. The only ones who believe or back you up are Darkseid fanboys. Everyone else tries to clue you guys in but you dont want to listen.

quanchi112
Cant count instances of BS writing and serious PIS..otherwise the comic world would be even more wonky then it is. Yes you must count everything unless its just totally out there. But everything about Superman yo mus count becuz Darkseid himself admits him to be a rival. Rivals can beat each other. cool

Hazsekswthurmom
It was the Omega Beam.

Superman didn't have a motherbox with him. Don't know where you pulled that from. What I want t no is where the hell did that boomtube come from. Either Superman made it with his speed, or Darkseid opened it himself/. Imo opinion, those to conclusions are pretty retarded. But Loeb did write it and he's known for that type of crap.

batdude123
What I want t no is where the hell did that boomtube come from. Either Superman made it with his speed, or Darkseid opened it himself/. Imo opinion, those to conclusions are pretty retarded. But Loeb did write it and he's known for that type of crap.

My opinion is the former. Darkseid wouldn't open a boom tube so Superman could conveniently place him in the Source Wall, now would he? stick out tongue

Hazsekswthurmom
Look whos talking. I mean you love Darkseid so much its coming out of your ears. The only ones who believe or back you up are Darkseid fanboys. Everyone else tries to clue you guys in but you dont want to listen. Your much worse with Thanos. And the only people who downplay Ds, are the ones who know jackshit about him.

quanchi112
Desaad.

That leaves Apokolips now, S/B 25 and S/B 42.

Apokolips now is crap writing. but there's no real way to justify it. It's a bad showing.

So yeah, I still see a non-jobbing DS taking this handily. What are you talking about with regards to a motherbox. Did you read the issue or piece it together from scans as you Darkseid boys like to do.

And I guess you bought into nvers reasoning about how the staff weakened him which it didnt matter becuz he just gained his powers back. Ds was fully powered and then was properly embarrassed.

I love how you say nonjobbering its like you are saying he cant lose but he does here and he does lose badly.

Hazsekswthurmom
My opinion is the former. Darkseid wouldn't open a boom tube so Superman could conveniently place him in the Source Wall, now would he? stick out tongue I don't know, under Jeph Loebs writing....anything is possible.

quanchi112
Your much worse with Thanos. And the only people who downplay Ds, are the ones who know jackshit about him. No its pretty much everyone on the net. This is just a haven for people in denial who can praise Darkseid when the know that what they type that even they dont believe.

quanchi112
What I want t no is where the hell did that boomtube come from. Either Superman made it with his speed, or Darkseid opened it himself/. Imo opinion, those to conclusions are pretty retarded. But Loeb did write it and he's known for that type of crap. Loeb didnt write Darkseid falling down the steps now did he. laughing

quanchi112
I don't know, under Jeph Loebs writing....anything is possible. It is however canon.

Hazsekswthurmom
No its pretty much everyone on the net. This is just a haven for people in denial who can praise Darkseid when the know that what they type that even they dont believe. This bs you spout making me sick. What I don't like about people like you, is that you take no consideration for a characters high showings and only acknowledge his lows. Call me a rabid fanboy or whatever, but by god if your going to spew that kind of ass sauce at me, atleast look at what your arguing for. All these anti-Darkseid people have one big thing in common...they don't know what the hell their talking about. "Ds consistently loses to top tiers" or "Ds isn't what he used to be", are their best arguments. The worse part about this is, most of the people who say that shit, can't even tell you what Ds's low showings are. Yeah everyone knows he lost to Superman, but how many times has it happened? To try and interpret something through a couple of showings is called picking and choosing. I get accused for that crap, but is the same damn people pointing their fingers any better? So yeah call me a Darkseid fanboy, because I try to defend him. Or because I like to prove my case with on panel feats. Because if that's what I am by your standards, then your standards are'nt very high.

quanchi112
This bs you spout making me sick. What I don't like about people like you, is that you take no consideration for a characters high showings and only acknowledge his lows. Call me a rabid fanboy or whatever, but by god if your going to spew that kind of ass sauce at me, atleast look at what your arguing for. All these anti-Darkseid people have one big thing in common...they don't know what the hell their talking about. "Ds consistently loses to top tiers" or "Ds isn't what he used to be", are their best arguments. The worse part about this is, most of the people who say that shit, can't even tell you what Ds's low showings are. Yeah everyone knows he lost to Superman, but how many times has it happened? To try and interpret something through a couple of showings is called picking and choosing. I get accused for that crap, but is the same damn people pointing their fingers any better? So yeah call me a Darkseid fanboy, because I try to defend him. Or because I like to prove my case with on panel feats. Because if that's what I am by your standards, then your standards are'nt very high. No if you would acknowledge his low showings while not making excuses like its pis or what not Id be fine with that. I mean I used to hear pis all the time but quan told you it was for real and the comics themselves have backed up what I have said for a long time. The high showings people post are exaggerated as well. The spectre comes t mind. I mean Batman hurt him as well.

Hazsekswthurmom
Loeb didnt write Darkseid falling down the steps now did he. laughing That was very unessacary Quan, now your just harassing me. I mean, what the hell did that have to do with anything?

Again, wtf did that have to do with anything? That wasn't even the point I was trying to make. You need learn how to read, because your to quick to blast off on me and you you twist my words. Even if it's canon, it's still pis. You know, that forum rule you use/misuse, when it fits your agruments?

quanchi112
That was very unessacary Quan, now your just harassing me. I mean, what the hell did that have to do with anything?

Again, wtf did that have to do with anything? That wasn't even the point I was trying to make. You need learn how to read, because your to quick to blast off on me and you you twist my words. Even if it's canon, it's still pis. You know, that forum rule you use/misuse, when it fits your agruments? No it isnt pis its canon. You cant say pis everytime something bad happens to Darkseid. That is what makes you a fanboy. smile

Hazsekswthurmom
No if you would acknowledge his low showings while not making excuses like its pis or what not Id be fine with that. I mean I used to hear pis all the time but quan told you it was for real and the comics themselves have backed up what I have said for a long time. The high showings people post are exaggerated as well. The spectre comes t mind. I mean Batman hurt him as well. I bet if I showed you some of his high showings, your only retort would be "he's not that guy any more". Because most of the showings I use are not exaggerrated. And I have gotten over that Spectre showing, it' pretty decent, but when is the last time I have tried to use it as proof? And Batman only hurt the Spectre because he let him do it. It's funny how you try to compare those two, because even if the Batman one was not taken out of context, it would still be a bullshit showing. That just proves that you disregard pis, when it suits your argument. smile

quanchi112
I bet if I showed you some of his high showings, your only retort would be "he's not that guy any more". Because most of the showings I use are not exaggerrated. And I have gotten over that Spectre showing, it' pretty decent, but when is the last time I have tried to use it as proof? And Batman only hurt the Spectre because he let him do it. It's funny how you try to compare those two, because even if the Batman one was not taken out of context, it would still be a bullshit showing. That just proves that you disregard pis, when it suits your argument. smile Ok post some high showings and we can go over it. Keep in mind gds doesnt count. The spectre is all over the place and oneshotted Darkseid. Black Adam really made the Spectre look bad but the Spectre really just well oneshotted Mr Darkseid.

I am waiting for these high showings. I am prepared to be awed.

The Great Galen
DS has easily done away with skyfather level characters, manipulated cosmic events and done things abstract level beings have to there credit. Its best to ignore these low PIS showings.

Hazsekswthurmom
No it isnt pis its canon. You cant say pis everytime something bad happens to Darkseid. That is what makes you a fanboy. smile This exactly why I would insult you so much Quan. You don't even read the small details and when you've been thwarted, you'll resort to restating something you(or someone else) have already said. I bet you don't even know what showing I was talking about(since your to quick to assume something). I was referring to the instance where Superman took Ds to the Source wall. I said it was dumb writing because, why the hell would Darkseid open up a boomtube when he was in a position to be nailed on the Source wall? Anyone with a IQ over 70 should be able to understand what I was trying to say.

Hazsekswthurmom
Ok post some high showings and we can go over it. Keep in mind gds doesnt count. The spectre is all over the place and oneshotted Darkseid. Black Adam really made the Spectre look bad but the Spectre really just well oneshotted Mr Darkseid.

I am waiting for these high showings. I am prepared to be awed. Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Pwns the pc Jla through a holograph..
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid106/pe0fb5c86846dadf5ae802dc927a747fa/f9707780.jpg

Defeats the Infinity man, a being superior to Orion and pc Superman.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid100/pc086560f5f6ca9b50bbe8fd46127b1ff/f9e65927.jpg

Empowered Mantis, whom gives Infinity man major problems.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid110/p83deafa05f2f4493a5842530890fc12a/f913aa63.jpg

Revives Orion after he killed him.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid110/pcb26d13040949974bd142dc1a6a06215/f913a490.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid110/p13d405be3f5baca810ec4d4ce5d09456/f913aa7c.jpg

With stands a blast from Mantis, after he unleashes the full power of Hal Jordan's power ring.http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid110/p13d405be3f5baca810ec4d4ce5d09456/f913aa7c.jpg
http://img467.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ssosv004174cl2df.jpg

Erases Agogg, a being who owns Lightray and Orion.
http://img399.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fbd4f8d3jpgorig9mc.jpg

Destroys the powerful Hank Henshaw with a single blast.
http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fb9a64e8jpgorig1oq.jpg
http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cyborg3ik.jpg

Creates a motherbox.
http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newgods07127do.jpg
http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newgods07136hm.jpg
Creates the powerful Stayne, the equal of Takion.
http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=takion2125zp7ua.jpg
http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=takion2137mg5wc.jpg

Flys to the Source at unimaginable speeds.
http://img477.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newgods10194qs.jpg

Provides one half the power needed to destroy the Source wall.
http://img353.imageshack.us/my.php?image=f98db9dajpgorig4ze.jpg

Projects himself through a ton of contructs.
http://img477.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newgods11195gm.jpg
Yeah Ds is a mere top tier. smile And I don't care about the Spectre incident. Plus Gds is canon. smile

Hazsekswthurmom
Holy shit, Violent2dope got a perma ban.

quanchi112
This exactly why I would insult you so much Quan. You don't even read the small details and when you've been thwarted, you'll resort to restating something you(or someone else) have already said. I bet you don't even know what showing I was talking about(since your to quick to assume something). I was referring to the instance where Superman took Ds to the Source wall. I said it was dumb writing because, why the hell would Darkseid open up a boomtube when he was in a position to be nailed on the Source wall? Anyone with a IQ over 70 should be able to understand what I was trying to say. Is the bashing necessary. Hey he got him to the source wall. Quit trying to find fault with it and just accept young one.

quanchi112
And I don't care about the Spectre incident. Plus Gds is canon. smile He absorbed other beings powers and its in the future. Everyone has already told you this doesnt count outside your ring of Ds followers. Shame really. laughing

The other stuff was ancient really. I mean Darkseid was a lot more powerful then. This happens to some characters. Before his hologram could take out the jla now he runs and hides from Batman and Superman. smile

Hazsekswthurmom
Is the bashing necessary. Hey he got him to the source wall. Quit trying to find fault with it and just accept young one. The Iq statement wasn't meant to be an insult, but my bad for phrasing it that way. And as for the rest.....what kind of response is that? Accept young one? So should ignore context because you say so? Fine then, Drax>Thanos. smile

Hazsekswthurmom
He absorbed other beings powers and its in the future. Everyone has already told you this doesnt count outside your ring of Ds followers. Shame really. laughing I'm not even going through this shit again.

Lol, that wasn't a smart thing to say. I even said you respond that way, and you did it anyway. laughing

Also, current Ds has pwned Superman, amped Granny Goodness to pantheon smashing levels, pwned Firestorm and Orion, and created a reality of his own. smile

King Kandy
Fine then, Drax>Thanos. smile
Kryptonite Man>Superman. smile

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King Kandy
Kryptonite Man>Superman. smile

He never killed Superman to my knowledge.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He never killed Superman to my knowledge.
No but if he did you understand the sort of tactics that could be used.

quanchi112
The Iq statement wasn't meant to be an insult, but my bad for phrasing it that way. And as for the rest.....what kind of response is that? Accept young one? So should ignore context because you say so? Fine then, Drax>Thanos. smile Do I have to tell you about this again. Drax has never beaten Thanos straight up. He cheapshotted and killed Thanos when he wasnt even engaging him yet.

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by King Kandy
Kryptonite Man>Superman. smile That wasn't a serious statement, it was an example to how people throw hissy fits when you throw out context, but when they do it there's nothing wrong with it.....

quanchi112
I'm not even going through this shit again.

Lol, that wasn't a smart thing to say. I even said you respond that way, and you did it anyway. laughing

Also, current Ds has pwned Superman, amped Granny Goodness to pantheon smashing levels, pwned Firestorm and Orion, and created a reality of his own. smile Well when the bulk of your argument if from 30 years ago what the hell do you expect me to say. laughing

Current Ds hasnt beaten Superman in a while. Ds has always pawned Orion. Firestorm ok so he beat another top tier.

Hazsekswthurmom
Do I have to tell you about this again. Drax has never beaten Thanos straight up. He cheapshotted and killed Thanos when he wasnt even engaging him yet. Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
That wasn't a serious statement, it was an example to how people throw hissy fits when you throw out context, but when they do it there's nothing wrong with it.....
Well when the bulk of your argument if from 30 years ago what the hell do you expect me to say. laughing

Current Ds hasnt beaten Superman in a while. Ds has always pawned Orion. Firestorm ok so he beat another top tier. He beat him with the shadow beast.....And Superman could never best Orion. And Firestorm maybe more powerful than Supes.....your reasoning is very weak.

quanchi112
He beat him with the shadow beast.....And Superman could never best Orion. And Firestorm maybe more powerful than Supes.....your reasoning is very weak. Supermanfeats>>>>>>Firestorms feats. Supes and Orion havent been able to finish it out lately at all.

The shadow demons beat him while Darkseid cant seem to do it himself.

smile

Hazsekswthurmom
Supermanfeats>>>>>>Firestorms feats. Supes and Orion havent been able to finish it out lately at all.

The shadow demons beat him while Darkseid cant seem to do it himself.

smile I'm done with you, bye bye. smile

quanchi112
I'm done with you, bye bye. smile That is fine. smile

TricksterPriest
It was the Omega Beam.

As Hazeks said, the picture clearly shows a boomtube, complete with the 'BOOM!' sound effect. So we're left with 3 possibilities. A: DS opened the boomtube himself to enable Superman to send him to the Source Wall. This is retarded, even for Loeb. Scratch A.

B: Supes had a motherbox. Given that he was prepping for this, and we don't know how long it was since they went to Apokolips, this is possible. But the motherbox is not visible, AFAIK. B is possible.

Or C:...........Superman somehow created a boomtube under his own power. Even with a sunamp, this is impossible by virtue of lacking the necessary powerset and no previous instances of it happening. BUT! Loeb was writing, so who knows? C shouldn't be possible, but it's Loeb. srug

And Firestorm would take a majority from Supes. Maybe not Jason, but Ronnie would take him for a strong majority.

batdude123
As Hazeks said, the picture clearly shows a boomtube, complete with the 'BOOM!' sound effect. So we're left with 3 possibilities. A: DS opened the boomtube himself to enable Superman to send him to the Source Wall. This is retarded, even for Loeb. Scratch A.

B: Supes had a motherbox. Given that he was prepping for this, and we don't know how long it was since they went to Apokolips, this is possible. But the motherbox is not visible, AFAIK. B is possible.

Or C:...........Superman somehow created a boomtube under his own power. Even with a sunamp, this is impossible by virtue of lacking the necessary powerset and no previous instances of it happening. BUT! Loeb was writing, so who knows? C shouldn't be possible, but it's Loeb. srug

There was no prepping for the battle with Darkseid. If anything, he caught both Superman and Supergirl by surprise when he was hiding in the Kents' barn.

C is the most likely candidate. Superman created a warpage of the space-time continuum by traveling so fast.

And Firestorm would take a majority from Supes. Maybe not Jason, but Ronnie would take him for a strong majority.

I have no idea what this has to do with anything.

SupremeMan

Yeah, 'correctly written' to those crazy writers means, 'good story.' But when its time to rumble, to us it means, 'Who would really win in a fight with no PIS.' laughing

That would be Darkseid, by the way.

TricksterPriest
There was no prepping for the battle with Darkseid. If anything, he caught both Superman and Supergirl by surprise when he was hiding in the Kents' barn.

C is the most likely candidate. Superman created a warpage of the space-time continuum by traveling so fast.

I have no idea what this has to do with anything.

You do realize that C puts Supes on an insane plateau. vin

And the Firestorm thing was a dig at Quan for bashing Firestorm. He was saying it's a non-feat to take down Firestorm in a single attack. roll eyes (sarcastic) Thanos certainly can't one-shot Firestorm.

horrorwolf
Statistically DS would overcome them both.

Written, DS would job harder than The Vulture.

The Great Galen
U know the thing about it is, if DS was written to his full potential and was true to his origins he would easily be DC's galactus....but DC has really bad tards writing for DS most of the time.

Inhuman
Thing used to only lift 5 tons.
Wolverine's claws came from his gloves.
Wonderwoman coudlnt fly and wasnt uber strong
Flash didnt have speed force
ect, ect.

Characters change. And I understand about shit writing. But when said character is portrayed like that over and over, then it is what it is.

Also, what character wouldn't benefit to be written to his/her full potential?

Hazsekswthurmom
Thing used to only lift 5 tons.
Wolverine's claws came from his gloves.
Wonderwoman coudlnt fly and wasnt uber strong
Flash didnt have speed force
ect, ect.

Characters change. And I understand about shit writing. But when said character is portrayed like that over and over, then it is what it is.

Also, what character wouldn't benefit to be written to his/her potential? Problem with this argument.....Ds isn't portrayed badly over and over again.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Prove to me that his Omega Force "puts stress" on the durability of his body. All you're doing is reaching for a point that isn't there. By his own admission, his powers were rekindled. erm
Batdude, I know you know better. DS has already told the story of how his body has to be invulnerable enough just to house the Omega Force. The incident escapes my mind, but trust me, he said it. His Omega powers were rekindled, since when has his omega powers EVER amped his strength. I'll tell ya, NEVER.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.