Professor Hulk vs Immortal Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

hunbu04
regular hercules will crushed pro hulk immortal herc is a overkill

golem370
I think it would be a good fight. Professor Hulk is just as strong and tough and is a good fighter to.

hunbu04
Hercules H2H is better most being in MU including Thor

golem370
Hulk is no slouch

golem370
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/hulk.jpg

Soljer
Originally posted by hunbu04
Hercules H2H is better most being in MU including Thor

Thor's and Hercules' hand to hand skills aren't quite THAT impressive. Not compared to the likes of the REAL martial artists - Captain America, Iron fist, Daredevil, Wolverine, Stick, etc.

Compared to the Hulk, though? Yeah, I'll give you that one.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Soljer
Thor's and Hercules' hand to hand skills aren't quite THAT impressive. Not compared to the likes of the REAL martial artists - Captain America, Iron fist, Daredevil, Wolverine, Stick, etc.

jawdrop

Soljer
Originally posted by Soujaboy
jawdrop

Oh come now - they are experienced fighters, and Hercules has some GREAT wrestling skills, but they aren't nearly as skilled as Captain America, Shang Chi, and their ilk.

golem370
Hercules and Thor are the greatest warriors in Asgard and Olympus

Soujaboy
Oh come now - they are experienced fighters, and Hercules has some GREAT wrestling skills, but they aren't nearly as skilled as Captain America, Shang Chi, and their ilk.

I guesssly

Soljer
Originally posted by golem370
Hercules and Thor are the greatest warriors in Asgard and Olympus

And, oddly enough, the greatest warriors in the godly domains are no match (skill wise) for the greatest fighters in the mortal realm.

hunbu04
why r they no match

jrodslam

Ya know something. I agree completely. I guess they'd be impressive in "Brick" standards.

Soljer
Originally posted by hunbu04
why r they no match

1) Feats, by which we primarily go on these forums
and
2) Handbooks, which we usually don't reference, but these agree with the feats in this case. They usually describe Thor and Hercules as experienced fighters but not a "Master of martial arts."

hunbu04
hercules is so skilled that no one under beyonder level can break his neck hold

olympian
And, oddly enough, the greatest warriors in the godly domains are no match (skill wise) for the greatest fighters in the mortal realm.
You wouldnt have it other way at comics. If those guys beside being alot more powerful wer also more skilled as theyr experience would indicate, you wouldnt have place whatsoever for the streeth level to do anything.

Soljer
Originally posted by olympian
You wouldnt have it other way at comics. If those guys beside being alot more powerful wer also more skilled as theyr experience would indicate, you wouldnt have place whatsoever for the streeth level to do anything.

Explain it away however you please - it is, in fact, the case at hand.

snoopdogg
Hulk smash!

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/HercvsHulk404-1.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/HercvsHulk404.jpg

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins

Prof Hulk

DevilGoblin
Hulk 6/10

Joey Stacks
http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/5817/z1oi9.th.jpg

juggernaut66666
And?
Hulk didn't KO him and that was possibly Savage judging by the way he speaks also I doubt that was Immortal Herc.

Redatom65
Hercules would win. He can dance with prof. hulk. Current Hercules would be pwned

Bouboumaster
That's Savage Hulk for sure. Savage Hulk win against any Hercules.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/5817/z1oi9.th.jpg

hehehe "skirt man" big grin

Joey Stacks
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
And?
Hulk didn't KO him and that was possibly Savage judging by the way he speaks also I doubt that was Immortal Herc.

Twas immortal and it was a very weak Savage due to him not being enraged but paniced. Oh and he wasn't even trying to knock out Herc.

MightyEInherjar
I'd say Prof Hulk can could take regular Hercules, and Savage could take Immortal, but Professor loses most times than not.

leonidas
strength: hulk=<hercules
skill: hulk<<hercules
durability: hulk>=hercules

result?

hercules, though each would be tough. of course i'm basing the comparison on the forum-named 'immortal' hercules . . .

you know, the one who PUNCHED OUT zeus . . .

Batman-Prime
I think that Hercules is equal to prof Hulk, Immortal Hercules is over Prof Hulk but below Savage Hulk... but this is only my humble opinion wink.

endrict

What are you smoking???

Why the heck not?

Thor and Herc are over 300 years old...and they can't fight good? BS.
I would say they are better than them.

leonidas
he's actually more like 5000 years old . . . or something around there . . .

guys with hercules-level strength generally have no REASON to master the martial styles. nor were those styles used in ancient greece where herc became a master of the greek styles.

olympian

This isent a shocking surprise i hope. If Hercules had Cap level of skills, Cap wouldnt be needed for anything.

In a comic book POV that is.

Twas immortal and it was a very weak Savage due to him not being enraged but paniced. Oh and he wasn't even trying to knock out Herc.

Wich is wrong. It was a definatly enraged Hulk and neither wer that hurt by theyr moves. However Hulk did look the better in that one IIRC if Herc wasent pulling his punches for Hulk to drop the car first. We all know that the angrier he gets, the more durable he gets as well anyway.

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Hulk smash!

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/HercvsHulk404-1.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/HercvsHulk404.jpg

Snoop, man. Are you allrigth? This has to be the first time you posted both equally getting a love tap.

endrict
Herc wins this..due to fighting experince.

Hulk rules all
This is a very easy battle to predict the outcome. Hulk is stronger and more powerful than any version of Hercules. Hulk wins everytime, anywhere, anyplace. Hulk rules all. Case closed.

Joey Stacks
Wich is wrong. It was a definatly enraged Hulk and neither wer that hurt by theyr moves. However Hulk did look the better in that one IIRC if Herc wasent pulling his punches for Hulk to drop the car first. We all know that the angrier he gets, the more durable he gets as well anyway.

Hulk was not enraged enough to be stronger then Banner Hulk. You want me to post the whole fight that says he changed into Hulk do to being scared?

Bouboumaster

golem370
Professor Hulk was a great fighter who had been fighting for decades.

hunbu04
no offrense but professor hulk is weaker than immortal hercules

golem370
Not really

golem370
Professor Hulk is still high level class 100

hunbu04
Professor Hulk maybe high class 100 but immortal hercules is incalculable

olympian

Hulk was not enraged enough to be stronger then Banner Hulk. You want me to post the whole fight that says he changed into Hulk do to being scared?

Im not comparing Hulk levels or what not. The point of the GSH story was that he wanted to save his cousin and Hulk is always enraged when it comes to save someone that means something to him.

But, be my guess. Theres one doubt i`d like to check myself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.