Marvel Cosmics vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
Cosmics:

Silver Surfer
Redshift
Nova w/entire worldmind
Beta Ray Bill

JLA:

Superman
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern(Hal)
Wonder Woman

Soleran
Cosmics win, yes indeed!

9/10, you heard it here from me first.

golem370
Silver Surfer over Martian Manhunter

Red Shift beats Wonder Woman

Beta Ray Bill = Superman

Space M ummy
Originally posted by golem370
Silver Surfer over Martian Manhunter

Red Shift beats Wonder Woman

Beta Ray Bill = Superman

come on man, I know you know better than this. Cosmic team is 10/10, easily.

Surfer and redshift alone can speedblitz everyone sans superman.

Superman himself has an easily exploitable red solar and kryptonite radiation weakness that surfer and possibly redshift can use against him.

BRB and Nova can sit back and watch as the heralds hand out a warp speed beatdown.

norrinradd43
I dont think its that bad of a fight, SS has been pitted up against Hal before and superman I believe...MM could give redshift a good fight I think the Cosmics win and maybe I could have done a little better fight but I just dont think its that awful of a mismatch its not like i made a Daredevil vs Thanos thread

Space M ummy
Originally posted by norrinradd43
I dont think its that bad of a fight, SS has been pitted up against Hal before and superman I believe...MM could give redshift a good fight I think the Cosmics win and maybe I could have done a little better fight but I just dont think its that awful of a mismatch its not like i made a Daredevil vs Thanos thread

It's not THAT bad of a fight, but putting Wonder Woman and Manhunter up against a pair of heralds is murder. Manhunter vs. Redshift? You're insane. On a basis of speed alone, no one on that team except MAYBE superman on his best day could even lay a finger on them.

Strength might be a draw, but they're WAY outclassed in terms the sheer variety of powers those two have. Energy projection, durability, matter manipulation, there's very little heralds CANT do. Bloodlusted, they'd probably cause the sun to go nova and wipe out not only the team but the entire solar system along with it.

Superman is way too easy for either of the heralds to neutralize. BFR into a red sun, power drain, kryptonite bombardment, you name it. Cosmic awareness ensures they know about his weaknesses immediately, and thats a big advantage. Every superman vs. Surfer thread has always come down to this.

That leaves just green lantern (who might survive a blitz thanks to auto-shields) vs. Two heralds plus an Amped up Nova and Beta Ray Bill- that's lopsided beatdown territory.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Cosmics:

Silver Surfer
Redshift
Nova w/entire worldmind
Beta Ray Bill

JLA:

Superman
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern(Hal)
Wonder Woman

The JLA can make it out alive if the battle's go like this. WW vs. BRB, Superman Vs. Redshift, Manhunter vs. Surfer, and Lantern vs. Nova. They can hold out long enough for Green lantern to Teleport them the hell out. While I think Hal can beat Nova, WW can probably Stalemate BRB for a time until he tries to BFR her, The Surfer and Redshift are too versatile against THe Jlaers.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The JLA can make it out alive if the battle's go like this. WW vs. BRB, Superman Vs. Redshift, Manhunter vs. Surfer, and Lantern vs. Nova. They can hold out long enough for Green lantern to Teleport them the hell out. While I think Hal can beat Nova, WW can probably Stalemate BRB for a time until he tries to BFR her, The Surfer and Redshift are too versatile against THe Jlaers. be brutalized by

WW would most likely be brutalized by the horse.

Superman may be able to hold Redshift, I'll see what others think before I make my decision.

Surfer easily defeats Manhunter.

GL can hold of Nova, however he'll be overwhelmed after WW and manhunter are easily defeated.

Cosmics 9/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soujaboy
be brutalized by

WW would most likely be brutalized by the horse.

Superman may be able to hold Redshift, I'll see what others think before I make my decision.

Surfer easily defeats Manhunter.

GL can hold of Nova, however he'll be overwhelmed after WW and manhunter are easily defeated.

Cosmics 9/10
BRB isn't brutalizing WW. you act as if she is alow class 100 who barely knows how to fight. SHe's fast enough to move invisibly. She's also as good a fighter as he is. He won't brutalize her. And Surfer isn't easily Defeating manhunter if he's being hammered by Tp and MM is phased. You are such a fanboy.

Soljer
I agree that Beta Ray won't be brutalizing Wonder Woman.

However, the Surfer really CAN defeat pretty much anyone on the (standard) JLA without much trouble. Manhunter included.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
I agree that Beta Ray won't be brutalizing Wonder Woman.

However, the Surfer really CAN defeat pretty much anyone on the (standard) JLA without much trouble. Manhunter included.

NO he can't. he surely can't defeat any of the top tier gl's easily. If at all.

Soljer
NO he can't. he surely can't defeat any of the top tier gl's easily. If at all.

Well, I left that part out. A non jobbing top tier lantern would win quite a few from him, maybe a draw even.

However, a non jobbing top tier lantern could ALSO take on anyone on the (standard) JLA without much trouble.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well, I left that part out. A non jobbing top tier lantern would win quite a few from him, maybe a draw even.

However, a non jobbing top tier lantern could ALSO take on anyone on the (standard) JLA without much trouble.

True.

Roldz
Yeah about 9/10 is right for cosmic team..

nvrbeenwthagirl
Cosmics:

Silver Surfer
Redshift
Nova w/entire worldmind
Beta Ray Bill

JLA:

Superman
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern(Hal)
Wonder Woman

If we swap the battle around a bit, The JLA fair much better

WW vs. Nova
MM vs. Redshift
Superman vs. BRB
Hal Vs. Surfer. Makes the battle a bit more intersting.

Soujaboy
BRB isn't brutalizing WW. you act as if she is alow class 100 who barely knows how to fight. SHe's fast enough to move invisibly. She's also as good a fighter as he is. He won't brutalize her. And Surfer isn't easily Defeating manhunter if he's being hammered by Tp and MM is phased. You are such a fanboy.

No really, BRB would hogg WW no expression

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BRBvsStardust4.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BRBvsStardust6.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BRBvsStardust7.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BRBvsStardust8.jpg

Roldz
You know each of the cosmic guys got those BFR option.. Nova can open stargates, BRB dimensional portals, Redshifts space rifts, SS dimentional.. They can take em out 1 at a time tag teamed.. Cheap but win is a win..

nvrbeenwthagirl
No really, BRB would hogg WW no expression

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BRBvsStardust4.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BRBvsStardust6.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BRBvsStardust7.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BRBvsStardust8.jpg

HOw is hogging a being who can move trillions of tons? And how is he hogging someone who has thousands of years of battle experience? She can block the blast of the entire greek pantheon. And She can break Even superman's ribs. HE isn't hogging anything. He would be luck not to get ensnared in her lasso. Then she could just break his neck. Stop being a fan boy. Cosmics 6/10

Roldz
I still say cosmic 9/10.. They can separate DC team then take em out 1 at a time.. Heck id go for 10/10..lol

Soujaboy
HOw is hogging a being who can move trillions of tons? And how is he hogging someone who has thousands of years of battle experience? She can block the blast of the entire greek pantheon. And She can break Even superman's ribs. HE isn't hogging anything. He would be luck not to get ensnared in her lasso. Then she could just break his neck. Stop being a fan boy. Cosmics 6/10

There you go calling someone a fanboy laughing

No but really, just imagine that planet was her head. We've seen how she fares with Superman(she always loses), and other beings of that caliber. She's really not a threat to BRB, just like she isn't a threat to Surfer or Superman.

Soljer
Meh, I'd say the cosmics win this more than 6/10 but not as often as 10/10.

8/10 sounds closer to me.

Roldz
Really DC stands no chance..

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Roldz
Really DC stands no chance..

thumb up

thedude1948
Silver Surfer and Red Shift alone would take the majority, adding in Nova and Beta Ray Bill is overkill...

nvrbeenwthagirl
There you go calling someone a fanboy laughing

No but really, just imagine that planet was her head. We've seen how she fares with Superman(she always loses), and other beings of that caliber. She's really not a threat to BRB, just like she isn't a threat to Surfer or Superman.

Actually what I want you to do is try to comprehend this. She is fast enough to deflect his blast. ANd now imagine this. SHe has deflected the power of the entire greek pantheon. BRB is not dishing out that kind of dmg. As far as your use of WW's fight with superman, as always, he's being mind controlled and she knows it and she always holds back. She didn't hold back against CM and she stalemated him. Read some DC. it helps.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by thedude1948
Silver Surfer and Red Shift alone would take the majority, adding in Nova and Beta Ray Bill is overkill...

HOw would they take the majority with Green lantern and MM there? That statement is completely false.

Soujaboy
Actually what I want you to do is try to comprehend this. She is fast enough to deflect his blast. ANd now imagine this. SHe has deflected the power of the entire greek pantheon. BRB is not dishing out that kind of dmg. As far as your use of WW's fight with superman, as always, he's being mind controlled and she knows it and she always holds back. She didn't hold back against CM and she stalemated him. Read some DC. it helps.

He's actually much faster than her. Able to transverse the cosmos with an extremely powerful herald is an impressive feat.

Who cares? her gauntlets deflect everything, thats one of her powers. However if you believe she's just gonna stand there the whole battle with her arms crossed, she can be bfr'd.

I want to see where it's stated on panel that in all of their fights she's holding back.

Soujaboy
HOw would they take the majority with Green lantern and MM there? That statement is completely false.

Na, your just too in love with DC to admit when they're out gunned.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Na, your just too in love with DC to admit when they're out gunned.

NO he said surfer and redshift could take a majority alone. This is totally untrue with GL being on the team. He can non job and beat surfer anyday. the other 3 would won redshift. now stop talking

Soljer
NO he said surfer and redshift could take a majority alone. This is totally untrue with GL being on the team. He can non job and beat surfer anyday. the other 3 would won redshift. now stop talking

A non-jobbing Lantern is a MATCH for the Surfer. Not the Surfers clear and complete superior.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He's actually much faster than her. Able to transverse the cosmos with an extremely powerful herald is an impressive feat.

Who cares? her gauntlets deflect everything, thats one of her powers. However if you believe she's just gonna stand there the whole battle with her arms crossed, she can be bfr'd.

I want to see where it's stated on panel that in all of their fights she's holding back.

Now your being a tard. He's not going to be just throwing out blast like that when he's being battered by a being who can two a third of a planet. Traversing the cosmos is very different that combat speed. Her reflexes seem to be much faster than his. And everyone knows she holds back when she fights clark. and yes it is said on panel. She said she could have killed clark if she wanted. We saw that when she cut his neck. stop being so silly sometimes.

nvrbeenwthagirl
A non-jobbing Lantern is a MATCH for the Surfer. Not the Surfers clear and complete superior.

actually they are surfers superior. Non jobbing lanterns give themselves new powers, make armies who can think independently, and contain big bangs. Yes a non jobber lantern owns surfer.

Soujaboy

I don't believe that Surfer and Redshift would easily take the majority, however I do believe the Marvel TEAM will.

Gl's aren't just gonna totally own Surfer.

thedude1948

The only thing that is "completely false" is Green Lantern beating Silver Surfer. Red Shift can trap people in different dimensions, I don't see any of them being able to escape seeing as how Silver Surfer barely did and only because he compressed his body so small that atoms were the size of solar systems.

Soujaboy
Now your being a tard. He's not going to be just throwing out blast like that when he's being battered by a being who can two a third of a planet. Traversing the cosmos is very different that combat speed. Her reflexes seem to be much faster than his. And everyone knows she holds back when she fights clark. and yes it is said on panel. She said she could have killed clark if she wanted. We saw that when she cut his neck. stop being so silly sometimes.

He just smashed a Planet, and you think he's gonna have trouble with strength from a character who's individual strength feats aren't comparable to his own? Anytime you give us a strength feat for WW she's being helped, or breaking Superman ribs. Big deal, face it BRB is superior in the strength department.

The fastest I've ever seen WW travel the cosmos is when she was knocked across by Superman.

Why don't you give proof of this proclaimed holding back.

She cut his neck with a MAGIC sword, which he is vulnerable to. Put Spider Man in the same situation with the same magic sword and you'd have the same result.

Soljer
actually they are surfers superior. Non jobbing lanterns give themselves new powers, make armies who can think independently, and contain big bangs. Yes a non jobber lantern owns surfer.

"Non-jobber" doesn't mean "Take the best five feats the character has ever pulled off and ignore EVERYTHING else."

It just means that you ignore the PIS times. You still look at the average of all a character's showings. In which case, the Surfer and Lantern are still about equal.

I mean, The Surfer's owned a uni-powered Gladiator before. That's FIFTY times a normal Gladiator's power. So, I suppose it would take upwards of a hundred Superman-types to phase the Surfer, hm? whistle

Roldz
You know Surfer can do this as well, Heck he can make one as strong as himself.. What ever a lantern can do SS can do it w/ style..

nvrbeenwthagirl
He just smashed a Planet, and you think he's gonna have trouble with strength from a character who's individual strength feats aren't comparable to his own? Anytime you give us a strength feat for WW she's being helped, or breaking Superman ribs. Big deal, face it BRB is superior in the strength department.

The fastest I've ever seen WW travel the cosmos is when she was knocked across by Superman.

She cut his neck with a MAGIC sword, which he is vulnerable to. Put Spider Man in the same situation with the same magic sword and you'd have the same result.

NOw you have just spouted a bunch of non-sense. there is no need in debating with you. You dont' even know how she cut superman so I know you dont' know what your talking about.

Soujaboy
"Non-jobber" doesn't mean "Take the best five feats the character has ever pulled off and ignore EVERYTHING else."

It just means that you ignore the PIS times. You still look at the average of all a character's showings. In which case, the Surfer and Lantern are still about equal.

I mean, The Surfer's owned a uni-powered Gladiator before. That's FIFTY times a normal Gladiator's power. So, I suppose it would take upwards of a hundred Superman-types to phase the Surfer, hm? whistle

Don't forget that Superman has easily torn through some GL constructs.whistle

nvrbeenwthagirl
You know Surfer can do this as well, Heck he can make one as strong as himself.. What ever a lantern can do SS can do it w/ style..

The surfer has NEVER contained a big bang. He cannot do what ever he wants. The Green lantern wearer can do ANYThing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The only thing that is "completely false" is Green Lantern beating Silver Surfer. Red Shift can trap people in different dimensions, I don't see any of them being able to escape seeing as how Silver Surfer barely did and only because he compressed his body so small that atoms were the size of solar systems.

You don't read green lantern much do you. The lanters have changed entire planets into light, has shrunk beings like the shaggy man into nothing, and more. No wonder people auto win the marvel side. no one is reading dc yet arguing against it. it's so funny.

Soujaboy
The surfer has NEVER contained a big bang. He cannot do what ever he wants. The Green lantern wearer can do ANYThing.

Anything includes getting owned(which he has, and will). wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
Don't forget that Superman has easily torn through some GL constructs.whistle

And surfer has been hurt by lighting. SUperman is one of the strongest beings in comics. NOthing to use as a put down. besides, we did say non jobbing Gl didn't we? you missed that part right?

Soujaboy
You don't read green lantern much do you. The lanters have changed entire planets into light, has shrunk beings like the shaggy man into nothing, and more. No wonder people auto win the marvel side. no one is reading dc yet arguing against it. it's so funny.

Shut up, it's not that people don't read DC it's that there not biased.

Soujaboy
And surfer has been hurt by lighting. SUperman is one of the strongest beings in comics. NOthing to use as a put down. besides, we did say non jobbing Gl didn't we? you missed that part right?

I guess you missed the part that stated Surfer wasn't jobbing as well?

thedude1948
When did Green Lanterns become as fast as Silver Surfer?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Anything includes getting owned(which he has, and will). wink

It amazes me how I never see you argue in favor of anyone but marvel characters and yet you have repeatedly in times past called me a fanboy. hmm. makes you wonder.

Roldz
His done better, his actually possess power to destroy a universe once, destroyed a solar system and this is prior to upgrade.. also with those armies, he can make one too, one as strong as him...

nvrbeenwthagirl
When did Green Lanterns become as fast as Silver Surfer?

They travel from earth to Oa all the time. Oa is in the center of the universe. I would gather they became as fast as surfer since there were green lanters. Seeing as show they are the protectors of the universe and travel back and forth all the time. anything less would mean years of traveling time that they don't have to waste.

nvrbeenwthagirl
His done better, his actually possess power to destroy a universe once, destroyed a solar system and this is prior to upgrade.. also with those armies, he can make one too, one as strong as him...

He possed the power to destroy a universe once? where is this power? who did it come from? it's not in his regular powerset. it doesn't count.

Soujaboy

You missed this Nvr

nvrbeenwthagirl
I guess you missed the part that stated Surfer wasn't jobbing as well?

he would still lose. a non job surfer is no match for a non job lantern.

Soujaboy
He possed the power to destroy a universe once? where is this power? who did it come from? it's not in his regular powerset. it doesn't count.

laughing

Soljer
They travel from earth to Oa all the time. Oa is in the center of the universe. I would gather they became as fast as surfer since there were green lanters. Seeing as show they are the protectors of the universe and travel back and forth all the time. anything less would mean years of traveling time that they don't have to waste.

Wanna post some Scans that show off similar speed to the Surfer's thousands of times the speed of light? Or to the (alledged) billions of times the speed of light?

nvrbeenwthagirl
You missed this Nvr

I chose not to respond to you becuz your info wasn't even correct. You dont' even know what diana cut superman with, and then that rediculous statement about spiderman was so dumb, i just left it alone.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wanna post some Scans that show off similar speed to the Surfer's thousands of times the speed of light? Or to the (alledged) billions of times the speed of light?

I don't have to post scans. OA is in the center of the universe. The lanters travel from Oa to thier respective worlds all the time. and they even travel from sector to sector to help each other. You dont' get around the universe and to the center of the universe by traveling at anything less than multiple warp speeds. PERIOD.

Soujaboy
I chose not to respond to you becuz your info wasn't even correct. You dont' even know what diana cut superman with, and then that rediculous statement about spiderman was so dumb, i just left it alone.

Because it was true, and you could form not counter argument or lie. no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
Because it was true, and you could form not counter argument or lie. no expression

Um no, it was just dumb. firt of all, diana cut superman with her tiara. Secondly, the sword of hephestius is made from magic, but the reason it is so deadly is becuz it can carve electrons from atoms. It is made to be that sharp. Gog had no weakness to magic what so ever and WW still cut the shit out of him. Gog was easily skyfather lvl as he killed superman with ease. with one blast. So your statement that the sword woudln't work on spider man was just dumb. As far as the entire Gladiator thing, You have brb in your sig, there is no arguing with you on that end. What is the point of trading words with a BRB fan boy. One more thing, No one has ever caught me in any lies. They have tried to say that, but no where can they say they caught me lying. Period. To the contrary, I see way more "lying" on these boards from others who try to prove thier way of thinking is superior. I"m not biting.

Roldz
Thats from the unilord saga when he absorb his powers, I beleived absorbing is part of his powers... Another SS homecoming read it youll be amazed.. too tired to debate..lol

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thats from the unilord saga when he absorb his powers, I beleived absorbing is part of his powers... Another SS homecoming read it youll be amazed.. too tired to debate..lol

Yes and Gl's have absorbed power too. Non job lantern still owns surfer. He'll be so busy trying to absorb powers and get owned.

Soujaboy
Um no, it was just dumb. firt of all, diana cut superman with her tiara. Secondly, the sword of hephestius is made from magic, but the reason it is so deadly is becuz it can carve electrons from atoms. It is made to be that sharp. Gog had no weakness to magic what so ever and WW still cut the shit out of him. Gog was easily skyfather lvl as he killed superman with ease. with one blast. So your statement that the sword woudln't work on spider man was just dumb. As far as the entire Gladiator thing, You have brb in your sig, there is no arguing with you on that end. What is the point of trading words with a BRB fan boy. One more thing, No one has ever caught me in any lies. They have tried to say that, but no where can they say they caught me lying. Period. To the contrary, I see way more "lying" on these boards from others who try to prove thier way of thinking is superior. I"m not biting.

Tiara, dagger, sword, all the same things.

It was made from MAGIC, and you and I both know magic >>>>> Superman's durability and bio field.

Never again twist my statement to your own liking. I clearly stated that If you gave Spider man the weapon, he too could cut Superman.

No a BRB fanboy, just understand and respect his power. His power >>>WW's power.

You have no sig, you are clearly perceived as a major fanboy.

No, really your a liar.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Tiara, dagger, sword, all the same things.

It was made from MAGIC, and you and I both know magic >>>>> Superman's durability and bio field.

Never again twist my statement to your own liking. I clearly stated that If you gave Spider man the weapon, he too could cut Superman.

No a BRB fanboy, just understand and respect his power. His power >>>WW's power.

You have no sig, you are clearly perceived as a major fanboy.

No, really your a liar.

NO really, since you have no authority what so ever, in my life, or in this forum, you have no authority to call me a liar. Now Pull up anything that I said that was an outright lie or shut up. BRB's power is nothing Diana can't handle. You act as if BRB is dishing out more than zeus. Diana has withstood Zeus's angry attack. And you mixed up the tiara and the sword. The tiara cuts becuz it's made from magic. But The sword cuts specifically becuz it can cleave electrons off of atoms. Something I"m sure brb is made of. Atoms that is. When you pull up something that I said that was a lie let me know. P.S. good luck with that. becuz non of mystatements are lies. It's not my fault certain idiots didn't scrutinize what I said.

Roldz
Yes and Gl's have absorbed power too. Non job lantern still owns surfer. He'll be so busy trying to absorb powers and get owned.
Okay if you say so man.... But how his supposed to own Surfer again? I didnt catch what you said last time..

Soujaboy
NO really, since you have no authority what so ever, in my life, or in this forum, you have no authority to call me a liar. Now Pull up anything that I said that was an outright lie or shut up. BRB's power is nothing Diana can't handle. You act as if BRB is dishing out more than zeus. Diana has withstood Zeus's angry attack. And you mixed up the tiara and the sword. The tiara cuts becuz it's made from magic. But The sword cuts specifically becuz it can cleave electrons off of atoms. Something I"m sure brb is made of. Atoms that is. When you pull up something that I said that was a lie let me know. P.S. good luck with that. becuz non of mystatements are lies. It's not my fault certain idiots didn't scrutinize what I said.

I really don't feel the need to go through your post to prove something that you clearly are. I know it, the other posters know it, it's just unfortunate that you yourself is oblivious to it.

Well Superman's power is something Diana can't handle, and BRB> Superman in terms of raw power.

OMG, I know what Diana has done. Thor has actuakky fought Zeus for months, however this doesn't automatically give him a win against a GL.

So now her sword is standard equipment? roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Okay if you say so man.... But how his supposed to own Surfer again? I didnt catch what you said last time..

A non jobbing Lantern can create a shield that can contain a big bang. It certainly can contain Silver surfer then all he has to do is tighten the bubble until surfer is crushed like a melon. He could also absorb surfer into the ring. In the rings, the lanters are gods can control everything that happens in the mini universes in the rings.

Soujaboy
A non jobbing Lantern can create a shield that can contain a big bang. It certainly can contain Silver surfer then all he has to do is tighten the bubble until surfer is crushed like a melon. He could also absorb surfer into the ring. In the rings, the lanters are gods can control everything that happens in the mini universes in the rings.

hysterical

Roldz
Surfer can teleport out of those, then smacks the lanter in the head for being a dump a@#.. Game over.. he wins..

nvrbeenwthagirl
I really don't feel the need to go through your post to prove something that you clearly are. I know it, the other posters know it, it's just unfortunate that you yourself is oblivious to it.

Well Superman's power is something Diana can't handle, and BRB> Superman in terms of raw power.

OMG, I know what Diana has done. Thor has actuakky fought Zeus for months, however this doesn't automatically give him a win against a GL.

So now her sword is standard equipment? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wait, first of all, yes her sword is standard equipment. She is shown carrying it alot more now. 2ndly, It doesn't matter how much power you can put out if someone has defense against it. LoOk at odin and thanos. Odin is clearly more powerful, but thanos has defense. And if you can't show me somewhere where I specifically lied and some idiot on here just upset and started callign names, then you should hush.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Surfer can teleport out of those, then smacks the lanter in the head for being a dump a@#.. Game over.. he wins..

Sense when does surfer TP? Why does he fly around if he can just tp? WHAT???!!!!

Roldz
You know the way any Gl can give himself any power, SS can do so as well.. He teleports either via dimentional or instellar force, anyhow all it matters is his done it.. heck he can even matter manipulate similar to Sersi turn humans into pigs or ducks, his done this cept from plasma clouds to living Ghaur an eternal...

Soujaboy
Wait, first of all, yes her sword is standard equipment. She is shown carrying it alot more now. 2ndly, It doesn't matter how much power you can put out if someone has defense against it. LoOk at odin and thanos. Odin is clearly more powerful, but thanos has defense. And if you can't show me somewhere where I specifically lied and some idiot on here just upset and started callign names, then you should hush.

It's really not standard equipment.

Your like a wall.

Your a liar.

BRB smashes WW.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You know the way any Gl can give himself any power, SS can do so as well.. He teleports either via dimentional or hyper-somethin i forgut what it was called, anyhow all it matters is his done it.. heck he can even matter manipulate similar to Sersi turn humans into pigs or ducks, his done this cept from plasma clouds to living Ghaur an eternal...

I have never heard of the surfer TPing. Especially out of something that contain a big bang. This would mean it is more than jsut an energy shield. but it is blocking any and everything from getting in and out. I haven't seen surfer give himself any power. if he could, he would rez zenla with some kind of reality manipulation or time travel.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's really not standard equipment.

Your like a wall.

Your a liar.

BRB smashes WW.

I'm a liar? hmm, she had it in IC. Hippolyta carried it all the time. I'll take your word for it since you couldn't even tell me what she cut superman with. you are the wrong one to try and argue with me about WW. you dont' even know what the lanishir disk is, where it is, what it does, and why ww can get any weapon she wants at anytime. Liar. Well when you figure out what the lanishar disk is, and why donna troy as WW has the sword with her at all times, you get back to me. ok. Right. And since you have brb in your sig, we'll all take that to mean your just a stark raving mad BRB fanboy.

Roldz
I have never heard of the surfer TPing. Especially out of something that contain a big bang. This would mean it is more than jsut an energy shield. but it is blocking any and everything from getting in and out. I haven't seen surfer give himself any power. if he could, he would rez zenla with some kind of reality manipulation or time travel.
No matter, he gets out via dimentional port.. Even Zenla is beyond Galactus abilities, maybe thats another story to be told, it was destroyed/taken by the Other.. If his master cant do it, what chances does he.. Just incase Galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any GL..

nvrbeenwthagirl
No matter, he gets out via dimentional port.. Even Zenla is beyond Galactus abilities, maybe thats another story to be told, it was destroyed/taken by the Other.. If his master cant do it, what chances does he.. Just incase Galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any GL..

not any Gl. Kyle would beat the shit out of Big G.( IOn is still a GL after all) Thanks. Anyway, Dimensional port? HMM, A bubble that can contain a big bang and all the powers and energies of a universe with init. A Gl can give themselves the power of the runner. what would surfer do then?

Roldz
You mean Ion Kyle, probably then again G got that Nullifier stash somewhere tell Ion can destroy/remake the whole freakin whole multiverse i take my chances on G..

Ahh a Gl has never given himself the power of the Runner did they..
His ressurected a flash Gl, Messiah is capable of turning everythin into nothingness just a spark of soul and this guy is a clone of SS.. What a GL can do, SS can do so as well... Well time for bed..later..

nvrbeenwthagirl
You mean Ion Kyle, probably then again G got that Nullifier stash somewhere tell Ion can destroy/remake the whole freakin whole multiverse i take my chances on G..

Ahh a Gl has never given himself the power of the Runner did they..
His ressurected a flash Gl, Messiah is capable of turning everythin into nothingness just a spark of soul and this guy is a clone of SS.. What a GL can do, SS can do so as well... Well time for bed..later..

Show SS doing it. a clone wont' do for me. anyways, A GL certainly can do more than surfer.

Roldz
What do you want shown? A clay brought to life by surfers Pc and essence, Surfer should have no problem replicating such feats, since its basicly his powers being used w/ his experience..

nvrbeenwthagirl
What do you want shown? A clay brought to life by surfers Pc and essence, Surfer should have no problem replicating such feats, since its basicly his powers being used w/ his experience..

SHow me the surfer making many individual thinking superbeings out of nothing. GL made a corps of gl's once. he has made the JLA once I believe. Gotta find that book to be sure. I haven' seen surfer do anything like that. How would surfer do fighting abunch of himselves?

Soujaboy
SHow me the surfer making many individual thinking superbeings out of nothing. GL made a corps of gl's once. he has made the JLA once I believe. Gotta find that book to be sure. I haven' seen surfer do anything like that. How would surfer do fighting abunch of himselves?

He'd probably blaze through the constructs just as Superman did. wink

Roldz
Surfer has made not directly dough, 3 beings capable of thinking independently and possess near equal in power as him.. You were referring to Hal making the JLA whose to say there strength is equal to that of the real one maybe its just as powerfull as there construct.. Then there was Kyle who made those dead GL corps well thats uber not all GL is capable off that and whose to say he didnt have a portion of jades powers in him since he was from the future..

tdawg14
Nvr, you are completely lost. The Surfer takes any GL besides from Ion or Parallax at least 7/10.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tdawg14
Nvr, you are completely lost. The Surfer takes any GL besides from Ion or Parallax at least 7/10.

And thus the fanboyism starts. A NON Jobbing GL beats Surfer Anytime. A non Jobbing GL can do ANYTHING THEY CAN THINK OF. How would the surfer do against KYLE who created and army of free thinking Gl's? NOt good at all.

K3VIL
This is one sided and unfair.New Nova is a one man cosmic army, SS is so strong he survived a fight with GALACTUS Equals, yes, he was down, but alive.JLA with that small roster is losing.Supes gets drained of solar energy, and Diana beaten down real bad tough with honor.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by K3VIL
This is one sided and unfair.New Nova is a one man cosmic army, SS is so strong he survived a fight with GALACTUS Equals, yes, he was down, but alive.JLA with that small roster is losing.Supes gets drained of solar energy, and Diana beaten down real bad tough with honor.

I already said it was mostly onesided and unfair. And when I put up a better match, no one wanted to visit it. BEcuz it was too even. THe Only one who really can hang is Hal jordan. Now if Superman had a good sundip and WW was allowed some of her Weapons, it would be very even.

Madvillain
Cosmics win this 10/10

Roldz
And thus the fanboyism starts. A NON Jobbing GL beats Surfer Anytime. A non Jobbing GL can do ANYTHING THEY CAN THINK OF. How would the surfer do against KYLE who created and army of free thinking Gl's? NOt good at all.
A non-jobbing SS would plow over those Gl construct and beside what makes you think Kyle would have enough time to make those guys, i mean SS has gone so fast that it twisted reality (time and space), Kyle gets blitz before even realizing the other half of his body is at the end of time... If you wanna talk about high feats non beats SS speed and those auto shield couldnt stop an amp SS going at incalculable speed.. SS is equal or maybe even rivals that of any Lanterns..

nvrbeenwthagirl
A non-jobbing SS would plow over those Gl construct and beside what makes you think Kyle would have enough time to make those guys, i mean SS has gone so fast that it twisted reality (time and space), Kyle gets blitz before even realizing the other half of his body is at the end of time... If you wanna talk about high feats non beats SS speed and those auto shield couldnt stop an amp SS going at incalculable speed.. SS is equal or maybe even rivals that of any Lanterns..

Surfer went mad Asborbing the power of ONE sun. GL can contain the power of a big bang. BIgBang>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>One Sun.

Madvillain
Surfer went mad Asborbing the power of ONE sun. GL can contain the power of a big bang. BIgBang>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>One Sun.

Surfer ABSORBED the sun...GL CONTAINED it. There's a really big difference there. Superman cant even absorb the power of the sun, so what in the hell are you talking about- it would even kill him. Besides Surfer has survived a blackhole before. Big deal.

Unless Kyle has warp-speed fast reaction times, he gets speedblitzed into oblivion.

Cosmics win 10/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Madvillain
Surfer ABSORBED the sun...GL CONTAINED it. There's a really big difference there. Superman cant even absorb the power of the sun, so what in the hell are you talking about- it would even kill him. Besides Surfer has survived a blackhole before. Big deal.

Unless Kyle has warp-speed fast reaction times, he gets speedblitzed into oblivion.

Cosmics win 10/10

The ring has faster than Warp Speed Reaction Times. you missed the entire point about surfer and the sun. Surfer went mad from absorbing the power of one little star. And Kyly Contained all the energy of a big bang. Let it sink in. Big Bang>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sun. Surfer isn't speed blizting anyone .You act as if the GL's haven't stopped time before. Even the surfer can't do that. How's he gonna speed if he's not moving? A non jobbing GL can Peel Surfer right out of that Tin coat.

Madvillain
The ring has faster than Warp Speed Reaction Times. you missed the entire point about surfer and the sun. Surfer went mad from absorbing the power of one little star. And Kyly Contained all the energy of a big bang. Let it sink in. Big Bang>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sun. Surfer isn't speed blizting anyone .You act as if the GL's haven't stopped time before. Even the surfer can't do that. How's he gonna speed if he's not moving? A non jobbing GL can Peel Surfer right out of that Tin coat.

Who is talking about the rings reaction time? Kyle still has very human reaction times, despite whatever powers the ring may possess. He will get his head speedblitzed right of his shoulders.

And your still not getting the difference between absorbing something and cotaining something. They are two different things. Again, not even Superman can absorb an entire sun.

Again, stopping time is moot, because Kyle has very human reactions. He gets speedblitzed. End of.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Surfer has NEVER shown the kind of speed your talking about in a fight. So please just stop lying. Kyle's ring was so powerful, he created the COSMIC abstract entity known as Oblivion. Surfer loses. Sorry bud.

Madvillain
Surfer has NEVER shown the kind of speed your talking about in a fight. So please just stop lying.

lol so speedblitzing requires some sort of fighting skills to go along with it??? he just has to fly through his freaking skull. not much skill involved in that.

speedblitz>kyle's reaction time.

Madvillain
Kyle's ring was so powerful, he created the COSMIC abstract entity known as Oblivion. Surfer loses. Sorry bud.

I don't care how powerful it is. Its still not saving him from a speedblitz.

nvrbeenwthagirl
lol so speedblitzing requires some sort of fighting skills to go along with it??? he just has to fly through his freaking skull. not much skill involved in that.

speedblitz>kyle's reaction time.

What part of The rings wont allow that to happen are you missing ? Geez you are so rediculous. The surfer really can't fly any faster than Any Gl. They can go as fast as they need to.

Madvillain
What part of The rings wont allow that to happen are you missing ? Geez you are so rediculous. The surfer really can't fly any faster than Any Gl. They can go as fast as they need to.

uh huh.

still gets speedblitzed though. sucks, doesnt it?

nvrbeenwthagirl
uh huh.

still gets speedblitzed though. sucks, doesnt it?

And yet surfer has gotten hit by waaay slower beings than a Gl. Kinda makes you wonder where you get this idea that Surfer speed blitzes anyone. Show me one Panel where the surfer speed blitzes anyone like that. Surfer has this awesome Speed you talk about but can't dodge the Hulks first, Or Storm's Lighting, Or any of a billion other slower beings who have hit him.

Madvillain
And yet surfer has gotten hit by waaay slower beings than a Gl. Kinda makes you wonder where you get this idea that Surfer speed blitzes anyone.

So? Slade has hit Flash before? Big frickin deal lolol.

Makes no sense.

Kyle still gets speedblitzed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So? Slade has hit Flash before? Big frickin deal lolol.

Makes no sense.

Kyle still gets speedblitzed.

LOl and you say this with not one shred of evidence or even sighting one time the surfer has EVER did this to anyone he has fought. Your lying. Sufer can't speed blitz anyone like that. Besides, The rings can track energy signatures like the surfers. Kyle doesn't need to have reaction speed when the ring wil track approachng bogy and auto shield kyle.

Madvillain
LOl and you say this with not one shred of evidence or even sighting one time the surfer has EVER did this to anyone he has fought. Your lying. Sufer can't speed blitz anyone like that. Besides, The rings can track energy signatures like the surfers. Kyle doesn't need to have reaction speed when the ring wil track approachng bogy and auto shield kyle.

you think an auto-shield would stop a speedblitzing surfer...someone who has base strength of CL 100?

well that still doesnt matter since he wouldnt even see Surfer approaching.

Surfer wins via speedblitz.

nvrbeenwthagirl
you think an auto-shield would stop a speedblitzing surfer...someone who has base strength of CL 100?

well that still doesnt matter since he wouldnt even see Surfer approaching.

Surfer wins via speedblitz.

These same lanters that Police the Galaxy and fight all manner of beings won't see the surfer approach. Good lord, do you own any GL books? THe ring is directly linked to the wearer. The rings reactions are the weareres. The ring auto instructs the weilder when the wielder is in Danger. I'ld like to see the surfer speed blitz someone when the ring turns the lantern intangible, or shrinks the wearer to the size of an atom. or better yet, shrinks surfer. There will be no speed blitzing for surfer when There is not ONE shred of on panel proof that he has done this to any being. Until you prove he has done this, your lying.

Madvillain
if he can blitz morg with the waters of life, then im sure kyle and his human reactions are nothing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
if he can blitz morg with the waters of life, then im sure kyle and his human reactions are nothing.

That isn't showing him blizt morg. That is showing him Tackle morg on his board. Where is the panel that Surfer is coming from far off like you suggest and then just zooming in? Hulk has Tacked Thor Before. DiD he speed blitz him becuz he ran? Nada. PS, you don't speed blitz someone and they talk shit. Morg is talking. WTF. how is he being speed blitzed while Talking?

Madvillain
That isn't showing him blizt morg. That is showing him Tackle morg on his board. Where is the panel that Surfer is coming from far off like you suggest and then just zooming in? Hulk has Tacked Thor Before. DiD he speed blitz him becuz he ran? Nada. PS, you don't speed blitz someone and they talk shit. Morg is talking. WTF. how is he being speed blitzed while Talking?

i guess the streak of light he leads behind doesnt suggest that he's moving at an icnredibly high speed? and maybe the fact that he's talking shit has to do with hi insane power in the series? He would probably laugh off a punch from Hulk at this level....he had nearly killed a couple heralds prior to this....of course a speedblitz wont do too much,,but it is a speedlibtz nonetheless.

kyle goes down kiddo

Madvillain
and even then he doesnt start talking shit off the bat....this would have snapped Kyles neck. and its not like this is the only instance of speedblitzing. cosmics win 100/100

nvrbeenwthagirl
i guess the streak of light he leads behind doesnt suggest that he's moving at an icnredibly high speed? and maybe the fact that he's talking shit has to do with hi insane power in the series? He would probably laugh off a punch from Hulk at this level....he had nearly killed a couple heralds prior to this....of course a speedblitz wont do too much,,but it is a speedlibtz nonetheless.

kyle goes down kiddo

That panel in no way suggest that Surfer is going any where near this Amazing "traveling" speed when he " blitzed" Morg. Any way, when you can prove that the Auto Shields won't protect, then I"ll concede. Until then, your just spouting your BASELESS opinion.

nvrbeenwthagirl
and even then he doesnt start talking shit off the bat....this would have snapped Kyles neck. and its not like this is the only instance of speedblitzing. cosmics win 100/100

SO now Kyle's Neck is easily snapped? I haven't seen it snapped in any comic. His shields seem to do pretty well. Extremelly well since he's still alive.

Madvillain
That panel in no way suggest that Surfer is going any where near this Amazing "traveling" speed when he " blitzed" Morg. Any way, when you can prove that the Auto Shields won't protect, then I"ll concede. Until then, your just spouting your BASELESS opinion.
prove to me that he wont be speedblitzed. until then you're just spouting BASELESS opinion.

nvrbeenwthagirl
prove to me that he wont be speedblitzed. until then you're just spouting BASELESS opinion.

Auto Shields. They even protected Hal Jordan From being killed by the Pre Crisis Kryptonian known as SBP.

A being that can move so fast that they can time travel at will

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Hal%20Jordan2/gl51_05.jpg

Keeping up with the flash

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Hal%20Jordan2/2d445df5.jpg

Ring tracing energy signatures

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Hal%20Jordan2/55740b4e.jpg

So fast that he creates a Space Time warp
http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Hal%20Jordan2/gl158_03.jpg

Rekindling a sun ( How's about he drives surfer mad with this energy)
http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Hal%20Jordan2/89f32ddb.jpg

Stops time for an entire Star System ( How would Surfer Blitz someone while stopped in time? )

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Hal%20Jordan2/a22a8b50.jpg

Do i need to go on? I can. Surfer isn't blitzing any Top tier non jobbing lantern.

Roldz
thats way in the past, since his broken the shackles of absorbing that much energies, i dont know the limits of his absorbtion after that... But he had absorb universal destroying energies within himself w/out going mad.. That kind of mental state after absorbing that much energies is non existent right now...

Roldz
Everythin those scan was because of the ring, nothing about Hals reflex countering SS speed, he went fast by accessing warp speed through the ring unlike SS speed accessing warp through his speed alone.. Hals auto shield didnt stop WW punches, Capt. Atom blast, Batmans attacks, Superman punch, theres more...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Everythin those scan was because of the ring, nothing about Hals reflex countering SS speed, he went fast by accessing warp speed through the ring unlike SS speed accessing warp through his speed alone.. Hals auto shield didnt stop WW punches, Capt. Atom blast, Batmans attacks, Superman punch, theres more... confused confused confused

Roldz
What i was sayin is the ring access say warp speed by manipulating time/space while SS speed access warp through his speed alone.. And with the Flash we dont know how fast they were going, whose to say he was going same speed as he usually go, heck Jay w/out speed force has hange out with flash, so is WW/Superboy whose to say they were only going at say 150 mph.. Surfer has also rekindled a dying sun after being attack by a bunch of armadas, Surfer never was affected against a universal realty manipulation attack so time manipulation aint doing squat, he goes so fast that it bends time and space using speed..

Flame On!!
Ion pwns the cosmics.

smile

- FO!!

Roldz
Ion rulez, but he dont wear ring, his no gl to me..lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.