Steve Fox Vs Balrog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
In kind with my current SF vs Tekken theme, I'd like to pit piston-punching testube baby Steve Fox against the Banned-from-boxing headbut crazed Balrog. Fight takes place in a standard boxing ring, and continues untill one is completely knocked out. Not counted out. Knocked out.

Cloud_VII
Umm.....................................Balrog

Emperor Ashtar
Steve fox wins, he's a crappy bocxer who has no formal traing.Most likely would get disqualified for using illegal moves.

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Steve fox wins, he's a crappy bocxer who has no formal traing.Most likely would get disqualified for using illegal moves.
What the f**k?

Emperor Ashtar
I meant balrog is a crappy boxer, I rushed when I typed that.

Cloud_VII
but it was funny stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
Strictly speaking, in a fight with rules, Fox would win. But we all know Balrog would take Fox in a street fight. He killed an elephant in one blow.

Blaxican
Word.

Muck101
Then again, Theres not much of a chance of an elephant being able to dodge that hit. Steve has a very good chance for an evade, and a counterhit. So it would continue untill Balrog fell.

Blaxican
erm

Theirs a reason why heavyweights NEVER fight lightweights.

It doesn't matter how fast you are. Baelrog only needs to hit em once. Just once.

Sado22
Balrog by DQ. Steve will be winning but Balrog will bite off his ear. big grin

~Sado

shin_remy
Balrog wins with overkill!!!

Swe_Bum
no2

TricksterPriest
yes yes he does. Balrog killed AN ELEPHANT IN ONE BLOW, Fox is screwed. His only chance to win is if there are rules, which makes Sado's scenario pretty likely. laughing "I'm gonna eat your children!" laughing

Muck101
Blast.... I forgot that damned elephant......They are the bane of my existance!

Remulous
Not only is Balrog powerful but he's no sloutch in the speed department. I know that the Udon comic aint canon but he beat the shit outta Ryu in that one comic, he didn't win though.

Sado22
boxing isn't all about power. nor is it all about speed. this is coming from a boxer so believe me when i tell you.
Balrog is powerful as hell but can he duck around and use evasive tactics like Steve? no. can he mix up the combinations as good as Steve does? no. also Balrog killed an elephant, yet he was KO'd by Alex with a single combo. what I'm getting at is that Balrog can dish out a good hits but he can't take any. Alex is not even a boxer but it took one combo for him to put Balrog lights out.
I pity htis foo! i pity this foo! i pity this foo!

Steve can sting him with his cool punches and combinations, avoid all his moves (notice how well he avoids hwoarang's kicks and the other boxer's punches with relaxed ease) and put his lights out as well with his own punches which are strong in their own right (his T5 ending for instance).

~Sado

Remulous
Well well well, We have boxer amongst us. My fellow martial artist, Balrog is gonna kick his ass still he is more than capable of dodging and evading attacks. He is a boxer ya know.

Muck101
Martial artist? Balrog has no real training, I believe. Sado hit it right on the mark, to the point where I already admire him. Everyones overlooking Steves counter abilities.

Sado22
yo!
you a boxer too? or just a martial artist?
in any case being a boxer doesn't mean that being fast, powerful, good at dodging comes with it. Rocky Marciano, probably the greatest boxer of all time, SUCKED at dodging. in fact he hardly ever dodged. but he had power, stamina and a hell of a chin. Balrong has power but doesn't have a chin (since Alex, a non-boxer, put his lights out with one combo). also through out the whole series he hasn't shown any ability to dodge. Steve on the other hand has. he has also shown speed, power and good chin. that makes steve the better boxer since has all the basic things that make a good boxer: power, speed, chin AND good defense. Balrong only has power. he isn't as fast, has a bad chin and sucky defense. just cuz someone has power doesn't make him the better winner. "set 'em up with speed and put 'em out with power" is an old boxing axiom. like i said, steve can hit him with his own strong punches, stun him with his combination, dodge his blows and put his lights out with a good shot or a well placed combination. Balrog cannot do any of these.
when its all said and done, Steve may not be able to outpunch Balrog but he can definitely outbox him, which is exactly what he's gonna do.

*thumbs up*
thanx, muck101!
~Sado

Black Dalek
STEVE FOX SHALL EX-TER-MIN-ATE BALROG!

Sado22
^^
I am soooo not messing with this guy smile
~Sado

Muck101
Good call.

Sam Z
Balrog beats the sh!t outta Steve, then comes Nina and makes Balrog eat his gloves for hurting her son.big grin

Swe_Bum
laughing out loud

TricksterPriest
Balrog: "I ate your children!" Nina: *dodge, neck snap* "Eat this" laughing

shin_remy
if you see Balrog fight!!! he is a beast. especially in the comics !!!

Muck101
Ahhh....the smell of fanboy....

Sado22
^^
and it reeks like sh!t

and then he kills her too and becomes Anna's new boyfriend.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Darkstorm Zero
Thats enough........ I smell another flamewar on the horizon if this shit doesn't stop here...

Blaxican
**** you Darkstorm you ******* **** hoe.

no expression j/k

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Do I have to simplify it for people, if you can't box then you can't win a boxing match.

Sado22
you can always outpunch the guy. but yea, steve wins this one.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

aysongail
Steve Fox For sure... I love his moves specially Demsi Roll

Darkstorm Zero
Hasn't this been done before? confused

beta ray bob
let's seee heere.... balrog: punch of DOOM!! steve: dodge, GATTLING GUN!!! until balrog's stomach is as flat as a skating rink. Or Steve: many cool punches. Balrog: SMACK! WITH! FIST! STEVE: DIE! WITH! STYLE! (OPTION 1 IS MORE PROBABLE)

Remulous
Well...Balrog doesn't play by the rules so he might lose but in an all out fight, no ref, Balrog will kick his ass. Balrog can still win this boxing match, his punches are devastatingly powerful, much greater than Steves.

beta ray bob
two words: overwhelming speed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkstorm Zero
Nobody can run forever........

Balrog was an Ex world heavywheight champ before he got recruited... gues what that means, Balrog's in ring Experience includes speed demons...

Balroig is'nt that slow anyways... why the sudden rush to judgement based on Steve's speed... i'm afraid there's more to boxing than that, since Steve couldn't KO howarang in a single punch with studded gloves... and Balrog Koed an Elephant with a single hit...

beta ray bob
why run when you can dodge and the puch someome at breakneck speed 15 times in the stomach Balrog's gut=pancake

Remulous
Steve is not necessarily faster than Balrog. Where do people get this assumption from? Balrog is an ex-champ, how can you be a world heavy weight champ in boxing and be slow? Balrog is very fast, he wouldn't be a Lord of Shadaloo if he wasn't.

beta ray bob
ok u win. i just like tekken more than sf

Remulous
Originally posted by beta ray bob
ok u win. i just like tekken more than sf laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.