Despero vs Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
Bloodlust is on for both..who wins?

King Kandy
Yes, this one wasn't created for tourney purposes AT ALL.

Devil Lance
Originally posted by King Kandy

The thread starter isn't even in the tourney no expression

King Kandy
Originally posted by Devil Lance
The thread starter isn't even in the tourney no expression
Yeah, I just said that. smile

norrinradd43
I say despero...Mangog was OWNED by Rune King Thor

Soujaboy
Originally posted by norrinradd43
I say despero...Mangog was OWNED by Rune King Thor

Rune King Thor would own Despero as well.

Mangog 7/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Rune King Thor would own Despero as well.

Mangog 7/10

OF course you would say that.

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
OF course you would say that.

Rune King Thor? Oh lord. Yes, he would own Despero as well.

I'm reserving decision on the thread till a later date, however.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
Rune King Thor? Oh lord. Yes, he would own Despero as well.

I'm reserving decision on the thread till a later date, however.

you just said mangog 7/10. that is what i'm talking about. How can you say that as strong as Despero is.

batdude123
Doesn't Mangog have a slight weakness towards telepathic assaults?

Soljer
you just said mangog 7/10. that is what i'm talking about. How can you say that as strong as Despero is.

Errmm...

I am not Souja, friend. I DIDN'T say mangog 7/10.

However, to say that Rune King Thor couldn't take Despero with EASE just shows a lack of knowledge on the asgardian.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by batdude123
Doesn't Mangog have a slight weakness towards telepathic assaults?

I've never seen Tp used on Mangog? however I have seen a anti force blast shoved down his throat.

Soujaboy

Soljer didn't say it, I did.

Because Mangog is stronger. The more anger and hate Despero feels the stronger Mangog becomes, and considering Mangog is a skyfather lv charcater he takes the majority.

Mangog 7/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Soljer didn't say it, I did.

Because Mangog is stronger. The more anger and hate Despero feels the stronger Mangog becomes, and considering Mangog is a skyfather lv charcater he takes the majority.

Mangog 7/10

Ok, Despero actually has the flame of pytar if you didn't know. it is a well of unlimted energy that amps him relentlessly. Despero has never been beaten hand to hand in comics.

Soujaboy
Ok, Despero actually has the flame of pytar if you didn't know. it is a well of unlimted energy that amps him relentlessly. Despero has never been beaten hand to hand in comics.

And this means what? The Hulk has gamma radiation that constantly amps his strength as well, but you and I both know he's be slaughtered by Mangog.

Ya well I guess that's time to change.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And this means what? The Hulk has gamma radiation that constantly amps his strength as well, but you and I both know he's be slaughtered by Mangog.

Ya well I guess that's time to change.

The flame of pytar is not to be compared with Gamma radiation.

Soujaboy
The flame of pytar is not to be compared with Gamma radiation.

What exactly does the Flame of Pytar do?

nvrbeenwthagirl
What exactly does the Flame of Pytar do?

It's a magical and cosmic Energy. Despero can actually do alot with it. In his old self, he used it like cosmic energy to empower others, as well as blast ect. Now he rarely uses it for anything other than stregnth and his insane TP.

Soujaboy
It's a magical and cosmic Energy. Despero can actually do alot with it. In his old self, he used it like cosmic energy to empower others, as well as blast ect. Now he rarely uses it for anything other than stregnth and his insane TP.

So it doesn't do anything thats gonna give him a win in this battle.

Mangog 7/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
So it doesn't do anything thats gonna give him a win in this battle.

Mangog 7/10

I dont know how strong mangog is. Despero has never been beaten hand to hand in comics. How resistant is mangog to telepathy. Cuz Despero is one of comics strongest Tp's. Despero has to be beaten with something like JOhnny sorry. Does mangog have that kind of specific power?

Soujaboy
I dont know how strong mangog is. Despero has never been beaten hand to hand in comics. How resistant is mangog to telepathy. Cuz Despero is one of comics strongest Tp's. Despero has to be beaten with something like JOhnny sorry. Does mangog have that kind of specific power?

Mangog has limitless strength dependent on rage and hate.

Not sure, but I know Odin some what feared Mangog and Odin's TP>>>> Despero's.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mangog has limitless strength dependent on rage and hate.

Not sure, but I know Odin some what feared Mangog and Odin's TP>>>> Despero's.

Based on what? Has Odin shown much use of his "Tp"? Examples of Odin's Tp please. has Odin ever used his Tp against mangog?

Soujaboy
Based on what? Has Odin shown much use of his "Tp"? Examples of Odin's Tp please. has Odin ever used his Tp against mangog?

Odin has erased the memory's of galaxies. Odin's TP>>>>>>>Despero's.

NO

nvrbeenwthagirl
Odin has erased the memory's of galaxies. Odin's TP>>>>>>>Despero's.

NO

When? What galaxy? what happened? So I can look it up on the web and see if I can find the issue. But Despero has controlled world's before. HAs anyone ever used Tp against mangog?

Soujaboy
Thor #188

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/OdinvsInfinity10.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thor #188

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/OdinvsInfinity10.jpg

I can't read it, but it looks like he's resetting time. not erasing memories, I could be wrong tho. The words were small. and yet, that still ins't showing me odin using tp on mangog and it NOT working.

Soujaboy
I can't read it, but it looks like he's resetting time. not erasing memories, I could be wrong tho. The words were small. and yet, that still ins't showing me odin using tp on mangog and it NOT working.

Ok dumbass, click on the middle of the scan to increase it's size.

Just went back and read, and come to find out Mangog him self has tp abilities. He uses them to detect the feelings of other beings which he then feeds on to become stronger.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok dumbass, click on the middle of the scan to increase it's size.

Just went back and read, and come to find out Mangog him self has tp abilities. He uses them to detect the feelings of other beings which he then feeds on to become stronger.

I did that. the words are still too small. Thanks for showing me that oyu must be 14. with all the insults. THat is not tp when you detect someone's feelings. that is called empathy. Not telepathy. but you call me a dumbass. HMM?

Soujaboy
I did that. the words are still too small. Thanks for showing me that oyu must be 14. with all the insults. THat is not tp when you detect someone's feelings. that is called empathy. Not telepathy. but you call me a dumbass. HMM?

So your blind now, go figure. Someone gives you proof and you instantly become blind, but since your unable to read it.

"Let all be as it was"

"And as men probe the endless skies let no memory remain of what hath befallen."

No, I'm 15 yet still get more respect than you do.

Ok since you have no knowledge of mangog I'll break it down for you.

Mangog appears to be dependent on tapping into psychic energies (such as hatred, fear, or feelings of devotion) felt by other sentient beings to sustain itself. Without such a source, Mangog shrinks to near nothingness.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So your blind now, go figure. Someone gives you proof and you instantly become blind, but since your unable to read it.

"Let all be as it was"

"And as men probe the endless skies let no memory remain of what hath befallen."

No, I'm 15 yet still get more respect than you do.

Ok since you have no knowledge of mangog I'll break it down for you.

Mangog appears to be dependent on tapping into psychic energies (such as hatred, fear, or feelings of devotion) felt by other sentient beings to sustain itself. Without such a source, Mangog shrinks to near nothingness.

That doesn't mean he's telepathic. Someone can tap Psychich energies and not be a telepath. And What are you talking about i'm blind now? All I said was that it looked like he was resetting time. Now your just grasping and looking for a way to attack. and you must really think i give a damn if every one on this board respects you more than me. Of course the klan respects thier 15 year olds more than Albert einstien too. Becuz thier 15 year old thinks like them. and albert isn't one of them, he a jew. it might take you awhile to figure that analogy out, but you'll get it one day.

Soujaboy
That doesn't mean he's telepathic. Someone can tap Psychich energies and not be a telepath. And What are you talking about i'm blind now? All I said was that it looked like he was resetting time. Now your just grasping and looking for a way to attack. and you must really think i give a damn if every one on this board respects you more than me. Of course the clan respects thier 15 year olds more than Albert einstien too. Becuz thier 15 year old thinks like them. and albert isn't one of them, he a jew. it might take you awhile to figure that analogy out, but you'll get it one day.

Whatever you say.

You just said you couldn't see it, so I spelled it out for you.

Another instance of Odin using TP

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/Odintransportspopulation2.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Whatever you say.

You just said you couldn't see it, so I spelled it out for you.

Another instance of Odin using TP

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/Odintransportspopulation2.jpg

I have not once said that I doubted Odin's Tp. I just want to see Odin use it on mangog and it not work. Odin seems to use tp to change people's minds. He isn't using it like Moondragon or Despero use it. as a weapon. Anyway, How do you know mangog is resistant to the very highest calibur of Psy weaponry like Moondragon with mind gem or Depsero when it's not shown on panel, him resisting it?

Soujaboy
Soujaboy: Odin has erased the memory's of galaxies. Odin's TP>>>>>>>Despero's.

NO

Nvr: When? What galaxy? what happened? So I can look it up on the web and see if I can find the issue. But Despero has controlled world's before. HAs anyone ever used Tp against mangog?

See there is when you asked when Odin ever used TP. I guess you lied about never doubting Odin's tp abilities.

I've already stated I'm not sure about Mangog's tp abilities

nvrbeenwthagirl
Soujaboy: Odin has erased the memory's of galaxies. Odin's TP>>>>>>>Despero's.

NO

Nvr: When? What galaxy? what happened? So I can look it up on the web and see if I can find the issue. But Despero has controlled world's before. HAs anyone ever used Tp against mangog?

See there is when you asked when Odin ever used TP. I guess you lied about never doubting Odin's tp abilities.

I've already stated I'm not sure about Mangog's tp abilities

Um no where in my question was there any statement about the doubt of Odin's Tp. Now your making up stuff. I asked when, where. I wanted to see what he could do. You see how you lash out when you are incorrect and can't win. Also, Erasing memory is differnt than using Tp as a weapon. As a psychich attack. I want to see Odin psy attack mangog and it not work. All you did was show me that Odin can wipe the memories of many beings. Can he read the mind of someone like Thanos or Surfer who can resist tp? Has Odin ever shut someone's mind down? Has odin attacked mangog using Tp and it didn't work. these are the kinds of questions I need answered so i know if Despero can beat mango with Tp or not.

Soujaboy
Um no where in my question was there any statement about the doubt of Odin's Tp. Now your making up stuff. I asked when, where. I wanted to see what he could do. You see how you lash out when you are incorrect and can't when. Also, Erasing memory is differnt than using Tp as a weapon. As a psychich attack. I want to see Odin psy attack mangog and it not work. All you did was show me that Odin can wipe the memories of many beings. Can he read the mind of someone like Thanos or Surfer who can resist tp? Has Odin ever shut someone's mind down? Has Odin attacked mangog using Tp and it didn't work. these are the kinds of questions I need answered so i know if Despero can beat mango with Tp or not.

When - At what time

You asked when has Odin used Tp, meaning you had doubt that he had ever used it.

In that sentence proper English has told us that it's "win", not "when".

Win - To achieve victory or finish first in a competition.

The Odin force allows the user to be near omniscient. If you would have read Ragnarok you would know that.

omniscient - Having total knowledge; knowing everything.

How many times do I have to say I'm not sure of Mangog's tp resistance before you stop asking?

Here, why don't you show me if Despero's resistant to transmutation.

BTW it's a shame your being tutored by a 15 year old.

the Darkone
Mangog wins this outright, Mangog feeds off of hatered in the universe and can absorb magic as well and maniuplate any form of energy, Mangog is stronger than warrior madness thor. Odin even feared Mangog before he knew how to hut him off from the hatered in the universe. Mangog is a skyfather being palin and simple, unless Despero gets the Odinforce it's a slaughter. Mangog 10/10 if the was classic Mangog the fights over before it begins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by the Darkone
Mangog wins this outright, Mangog feeds off of hatered in the universe and can absorb magic as well and maniuplate any form of energy, Mangog is stronger than warrior madness thor. Odin even feared Mangog before he knew how to hut him off from the hatered in the universe. Mangog is a skyfather being palin and simple, unless Despero gets the Odinforce it's a slaughter. Mangog 10/10 if the was classic Mangog the fights over before it begins.

IT really doesn't make sense to make this thread. I am only asking how resistant to Tp Mangog is. Despero's Flame of Pytar is extremely powerful. But as of late, he hasn't used it in any kind of cosmic or skyfather type way.

nvrbeenwthagirl
When - At what time

You asked when has Odin used Tp, meaning you had doubt that he had ever used it.

In that sentence proper English has told us that it's "win", not "when".

Win - To achieve victory or finish first in a competition.

The Odin force allows the user to be near omniscient. If you would have read Ragnarok you would know that.

omniscient - Having total knowledge; knowing everything.

How many times do I have to say I'm not sure of Mangog's tp resistance before you stop asking?

Here, why don't you show me if Despero's resistant to transmutation.

BTW it's a shame your being tutored by a 15 year old.

It was edited long before you decided to "tutor" me. Seems you just can't stand to be challenged. you have to try and find someway to lash out and strike when you can't see any fault with my questions or argument.

Mrrungo Mu
Mangog would stomp him

DigiMark007

I'm thinking of closing it because of this. The tourney stuff is getting a bit ridiculous.

King Kandy
Nvr, since Odin has Tp over galaxy's, and yet he never used it against Mangog even though it was life-or-death, that shows that Mangog MUST be resistant to it.

Blair Wind
thats the worst use of logic I have ever heard......ok not worst but it comes into top 2 smile

Its like saying, because Thor did not use the godblast on anyone who was kicking the crap outa him then of COURSE they must be resistant no expression

King Kandy
Originally posted by Blair Wind
thats the worst use of logic I have ever heard......ok not worst but it comes into top 2 smile
What's number one?

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Its like saying, because Thor did not use the godblast on anyone who was kicking the crap outa him then of COURSE they must be resistant no expression
Thor's stupid. He should use Godblast more often, considering how it OVERWELMED GALACTUS!

nvrbeenwthagirl
What's number one?

Thor's stupid. He should use Godblast more often, considering how it OVERWELMED GALACTUS!

Or the Godblast could be taxing to his very life force? It could be something that hurts him to use? There is a reason he doesn't use it every time he needs it.

King Kandy
Dieing in battle is more "Taxing on your Lifeforce" then a Godblast...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Dieing in battle is more "Taxing on your Lifeforce" then a Godblast...

Were you the one trying to tell me how to spell something and then you turn around and use the wrong word in a sentence? Its THAN a Godblast. Not Then. Not that I care. But if your gonna rip on someone, make sure you cover all of your bases as well.

King Kandy
Nvr, different circumstances. In MY case, I talked to you about spelling because your mispelled word was actualy keeping me from understanding you. In this case, it's just badgering.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nvr, different circumstances. In MY case, I talked to you about spelling because your mispelled word was actualy keeping me from understanding you. In this case, it's just badgering.

ANd yet I didn't mispell anything. Mustn't is a word.

Soujaboy
Or the Godblast could be taxing to his very life force? It could be something that hurts him to use? There is a reason he doesn't use it every time he needs it.

So you make up your own consequence for the god blast, because Thor doesn't use it much?

nvrbeenwthagirl
So you make up your own consequence for the god blast, because Thor doesn't use it much?

I gather since you didn't really know the debate, u dont know what we were talking about. Check it out. It was called speculation.

Soujaboy
I gather since you didn't really know the debate, u dont know what we were talking about. Check it out. It was called speculation.

You base a lot of your arguments off of SPECULATION, never facts. roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
You base a lot of your arguments off of SPECULATION, never facts. roll eyes (sarcastic)
THe entire Forum is on speculation. That is why it has certain rules. For speculation sake. I guess you dind't know what that was that you do when your in here. I speculated that there is some reasoning why thor doesn't use the godblast all the times he's gotten his ass handed to him.

Soujaboy
THe entire Forum is on speculation. That is why it has certain rules. For speculation sake. I guess you dind't know what that was that you do when your in here. I speculated that there is some reasoning why thor doesn't use the godblast all the times he's gotten his ass handed to him.

Poor guy. sad

nvrbeenwthagirl
Poor guy. sad

What ever you say. But since the characters dont exist in the same universe, there are no "actual" feats to go off of. One can only be a fan boy and say things like, NO Odin is more powerful becuz he did this, well then another fan boy can say, no DS is more powerful becuz he did this. Without them being in the same universe, it's no way to tell it even takes as much power in one universe to do something than in another. It's called Speculation. I speculate that Superman can beat Wonderman. But there is no actual Feat to speak of to say he can. When they have't actually fought. good day sir.

Soujaboy
What ever you say. But since the characters dont exist in the same universe, there are no "actual" feats to go off of. One can only be a fan boy and say things like, NO Odin is more powerful becuz he did this, well then another fan boy can say, no DS is more powerful becuz he did this. Without them being in the same universe, it's no way to tell it even takes as much power in one universe to do something than in another. It's called Speculation. I speculate that Superman can beat Wonderman. But there is no actual Feat to speak of to say he can. When they have't actually fought. good day sir.

What does that waste of a post have to do with you claiming Thor must have a consequence for using the god blast because he doesn't frequently use it?

Superman has defeated WW

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
What does that waste of a post have to do with you claiming Thor must have a consequence for using the god blast because he doesn't frequently use it?

Superman has defeated WW

laughing

Superman has never clearly Defeated WW. show me him in a scan with him in his right mind, standing over her without a bruise or injury. As far as My speculation, there must be some reason Thor doesn't use the God blast all the time. If there wans't , he would use it everytime to just get a victory. We know why Ww can't use the Godwave all the time. She says that the power is so great it can consume her body.

King Kandy
Superman has never clearly Defeated WW. show me him in a scan with him in his right mind, standing over her without a bruise or injury. As far as My speculation, there must be some reason Thor doesn't use the God blast all the time. If there wans't , he would use it everytime to just get a victory. We know why Ww can't use the Godwave all the time. She says that the power is so great it can consume her body.
http://www.superdickery.com/images/dick/bitchpunch1a.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl

Superman has defeated WW

laughing

I do believe you misread as well> i said I speculate Superman can Defeat WONDERMAN, WONDER MAN. But since they have never fought, it is all speculaition.

Soujaboy
I do believe you misread as well> i said I speculate Superman can Defeat WONDERMAN, WONDER MAN. But since they have never fought, it is all speculaition.

And you base these fight off of what? facts, what the characters has previously shown he can do.

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://www.superdickery.com/images/dick/bitchpunch1a.jpg
As her back is turned to him. He was being mind controlled then as well. Sorry. That was a sucker punch and he isn't in his right mind and neither is he standing over her. Try harder.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And you base these fight off of what? facts, what the characters has previously shown he can do.
Which doesn't mean much on this forum. Becuz anytime someone does something that is impressive, and you don't like the character, you call it pis or jobbing.

King Kandy
http://www.superdickery.com/images/dick/supermanrapeswondergirl2qq.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://www.superdickery.com/images/dick/supermanrapeswondergirl2qq.jpg

That isn't diana.

King Kandy
Oh? Sorry, I wans't sure when I found this scan.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh? Sorry, I wans't sure when I found this scan.

Truth Be told, you wont' find any comics any where where Superman is in his right mind standing over a badly beaten Diana. It isn't one.

King Kandy
Who is it in that scan then?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who is it in that scan then?

It's Donna and Superman is being mind controlled in that Scan as well. In that same storyline, The being that controlled Superman noted that Superman and Diana were matched Powerwise .

Soujaboy
Truth Be told, you wont' find any comics any where where Superman is in his right mind standing over a badly beaten Diana. It isn't one.

You can find a scan where she's smacked across our solar system. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
You can find a scan where she's smacked across our solar system. wink

He's not in his right mind. You do remember me saying that right? Also, She got right back up. Later you see his ears bleeding and his ribs broken. Not exactly what I said is it? I said, put a scan up of Him standing over her, in his right mind, with him being completely unharmed and she being rapes. Becuz that is what people act as if what can happen. No prove it.

Soujaboy
He's not in his right mind. You do remember me saying that right? Also, She got right back up. Later you see his ears bleeding and his ribs broken. Not exactly what I said is it? I said, put a scan up of Him standing over her, in his right mind, with him being completely unharmed and she being rapes. Becuz that is what people act as if what can happen. No prove it.

What does him not being in his right mind have to do with her being smacked across our solar system?

Oh yea she got up, but she didn't look nice.

His ears were bleeding and his ribs were broke, not that big of a deal.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What does him not being in his right mind have to do with her being smacked across our solar system?

Oh yea she got up, but she didn't look nice.

His ears were bleeding and his ribs were broke, not that big of a deal.

Exactly as I said you would do. Anytime a feat is brought up about a character you dont' like, it's no big deal. Your making a big deal of his smacking her but in the same breath trying to down play the fact that she got up. He wasn't in his right mind. I'm saying she has never fought him in his right mind so she always holds back. And you dont' break Superman's ribs without being a being of VAST STRENGTH. Unless you think Spiderman, or she-hulk could do it. Your so very obvious it 's not even funny any more.

Soujaboy
Exactly as I said you would do. Anytime a feat is brought up about a character you dont' like, it's no big deal. Your making a big deal of his smacking her but in the same breath trying to down play the fact that she got up. He wasn't in his right mind. I'm saying she has never fought him in his right mind so she always holds back. And you dont' break Superman's ribs without being a being of VAST STRENGTH. Unless you think Spiderman, or she-hulk could do it. Your so very obvious it 's not even funny any more.

Breaking someones ribs isn't that big of a deal. It would actually take more strength to send someone flying at high speeds across the solar system than it would to break someones ribs.

She got up, big deal.

She holds back because he's never in his right mind? I'm sure you don't have proof of this.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Breaking someones ribs isn't that big of a deal. It would actually take more strength to send someone flying at high speeds across the solar system than it would to break someones ribs.

She got up, big deal.

She holds back because he's never in his right mind? I'm sure you don't have proof of this.

Like I said, you very obvious. If you actually read the story, you would know she spent most of the fight trying to reason with him. She wasn't even fighting him all out. She was trying to figure out a way to snap him back into his sense and SLOW him down until she figured out to stop Max. As I said. Your very obvious. Your saying break someone's ribs like it's just some arbitrary being. WIth shows me that you are very biased. The someone in question is Superman. ONe of the Strongest and Tuffest beings in all of comics. No one Less than The very strongest beings in the Universe have ever been shown to break Anything ON superman. SO i'll just take it that either your DC knowlege is Limited, your biased against WW, or you just have something against Me and will continue to argue baseless opinions just to try and aggrevate me. That probably would work if I wasn't used to it the shameless marvelism and shameless hating of the fact that I won't bend to eveyrone elses will.

Soljer
Ribs? Ribs are actually one of the easiest bones in the body to break (beyond thing like digital appendages).

In fact, if I recall correctly, the floating ribs take surprisingly little to snap.

A six year old could break a grown man's ribs - doesn't make them peers. erm.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
Ribs? Ribs are actually one of the easiest bones in the body to break (beyond thing like digital appendages).

In fact, if I recall correctly, the floating ribs take surprisingly little to snap.

A six year old could break a grown man's ribs - doesn't make them peers. erm.

And thus you take the simplitic view in order to fascilitate you obvious bais against me or the character. A grown man does have invulnerable skin and a bio sphere that superman has. It clearly Takes Absolutely the highest grades of strength to break any of Superman's bones. You constant attempts to belittle certain characters is obvious. You wont' even look at all the factors. You just make a statement based upon your skewed view. I'm going to go to one of the DCU forums. YOu all have been great. I can go there and have them rag on me for arguing for marvel characters. Even they aren't this rediculous.

Soljer
And thus you take the simplitic view in order to fascilitate you obvious bais against me or the character. A grown man does have invulnerable skin and a bio sphere that superman has. It clearly Takes Absolutely the highest grades of strength to break any of Superman's bones. You constant attempts to belittle certain characters is obvious. You wont' even look at all the factors. You just make a statement based upon your skewed view. I'm going to go to one of the DCU forums. YOu all have been great. I can go there and have them rag on me for arguing for marvel characters. Even they aren't this rediculous.

Yeah, run off to the DC forums. Maybe there your insane marvel hate will be accepted and rejoiced. Get your biased, idiotic views off this forum.

Soujaboy

Ultimate Thor broke Ultimates Hulk's ribs, I guess that makes him the supreme ruler of the universe. Next were gonna see him crushing pillows, and easily opening pickle jars. roll eyes (sarcastic)

MightyEInherjar
Bump.

I was really interested in this fight, kinda pissed me off to see it turn into Superman and Wonderwoman.

h1a8
Some here are confused with TP. It is not the use of magic spells as some may have shown here. And having one form of TP (such as sensing thoughts) power doesn't prove that you are also immune to another form of TP (such as mind control).
With that said, if Mangog can be affected by certain forms of TP then Despero can win. If it is immune to all forms then it maybe wins this battle.

Mider999
mangog wins for sure less he's weak to tp

the Darkone
Mangog wins 10/10

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
Mangog wins 10/10

Is he weak to TP?

MightyEInherjar
Bump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.