Marvel Cosmics Vs. DC cosmics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Silver Surfer
Nova( with the nova force)
RedShift
BRB

vs.

Wave Rider
Infinity Man
Auron
Kilowog

nvrbeenwthagirl
I see a fair fight gets no attention.

Soujaboy
No one cares

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soujaboy
No one cares

I know. it's not another opportunity to bash. It's to even. Of course no one cares.

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I know. it's not another opportunity to bash. It's to even. Of course no one cares.

Souja forgot a couple words:

'about you.'

or perhaps

'about your threads.'

or perhaps

'about your marvel hate.'

Take your pick, and tack it on.

King Kandy
Everyone see's this as a "If you ignore him, he'll go away" kind of thing.

And the fact that no one cares about this one because it's "Even"... Must speak miles about the quality of the other threads you made.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
Everyone see's this as a "If you ignore him, he'll go away" kind of thing.

And the fact that no one cares about this one because it's "Even"... Must speak miles about the quality of the other threads you made.

You mustn't have taken a gander at some of my other threads. Some of them go into the hundreds of remarks. Stop being an ass.

King Kandy
Mustn't?

That's not a word. I'm not even sure what you were TRYING to say.

Eclipso
Please understand what I say below is not ment to be mean.

Waverider is one word. Not Wave Rider. His first name isn't Wave.

Also he is an abstract, putting him in is way too unfair.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mustn't?

That's not a word. I'm not even sure what you were TRYING to say.

Actually it is. Its a Must Not. Basically your talking tash about me and my threads, but they seem to do pretty well. Your an ass to me for no reason. Just becuz I won't accept your or anyone elses baised views. It is very obvios there is some bias here. New people come here and say it all the time. And then when they see how bad it is, you never see them post again. You all talk all this trash about me, but eventually, I am proven right.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
Souja forgot a couple words:

'about you.'

or perhaps

'about your threads.'

or perhaps

'about your marvel hate.'

Take your pick, and tack it on.

Yeah and you just LOVE DC.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Eclipso
Please understand what I say below is not ment to be mean.

Waverider is one word. Not Wave Rider. His first name isn't Wave.

Also he is an abstract, putting him in is way too unfair.

It doesn't matter. They dont' know who the character is or what he can do. I also don't believe WR to be abstract in power. He's powerful, but not that powerful. He's not like Extant or anyone on that lvl.

King Kandy
You never were "Eventualy Proven Right".

You just pretended you were and stopped debating the issue.

He's Approximatly Thanos Level.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You never were "Eventualy Proven Right".

You just pretended you were and stopped debating the issue.

He's Approximatly Thanos Level.

Actually I have been proven right a couple times. The whole Mr. MXy thing, I was proven right, The entire debate last night about the DC universe being Weaker, I was right, Krona never split the Universe, I was also right about Superman nor WW deflecting the OE but rather the Omega Beams. I was right about the fact that many people like to bring up feats of Thanos' when he clearly uses tech, and get mad at me for bringing up DS feat against Ares. Yeah, People around here get thier panties all in a bunch and Eventually I'm still right. Just look at the DS vs Ultimate Destoyer Debate. No one can even show anything less than the Spectre even destroying DS. I understand tho. It is a marvel fan based board. It is very evident. I don't get upset any more. Others Come and see it, and just leave or stop posting. Imma stick around and defend DC a bit more to even it up.

juggernaut66666
Yep this board is Marvel fan based.

King Kandy
You weren't right about the universe OR the Omega beams.

In the universe case, you ignored the many, many times it was stated that the universes are weaker then the whole...

In the "Omega Beam" case you used horrible circular logic.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You weren't right about the universe OR the Omega beams.

In the universe case, you ignored the many, many times it was stated that the universes are weaker then the whole...

In the "Omega Beam" case you used horrible circular logic.

Actually I was right. If you don't believe me, just look up Krona on the many DC sites out there. He never Split the original universe. The multiverse that the Spectre held in his hand is a creation done by the presence. ANd yes I was correct about the Omega Beams as well. YOu are just ignoring me and the others who have pointed it out becuz it suits you to do so. And what Horrible circular logic am I using about the Omega beams?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Yep this board is Marvel fan based.

Indeed. Nothing wrong with that. Marvel is great. But they shouldnt' hate so much on people who defend DC.

King Kandy
"He always says Omega effect when he uses it!"

"What about When he used it on Wonderwoman?"

"Those were the Omega Beams"

"What makes you think that"

"He didn't say Omega Effect"

"Well maybe he just doesn't always say Omega Effect, and he DID use it in the Wonder Woman case. Ever Consider that?"

"..."

juggernaut66666
Actually Darkseid clearly says it that he uses the Omega Beam.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Actually Darkseid clearly says it that he uses the Omega Beam.

That is what I'm trying to get this guy to see, DS announces when he's about to Wipe Someone from existance, thus letting us know he is using the Omega Effect. People would know this if they READ DC COMICS.

Swanky-Tuna
Is this place even active enough at 1am to warrant getting into a huff over no one replying?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Is this place even active enough at 1am to warrant getting into a huff over no one replying?

Yeah, it was peeps on here all morning. But it isnt so much about no one replying, it's about which threads seem like a dump on DC bandwagon and which threads that seem more even hardly get alot of attention.

Soljer
Yeah and you just LOVE DC.

I do actually. I can't count the number of times I've argued for Superman or Batman or countless other DC characters.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
I do actually. I can't count the number of times I've argued for Superman or Batman or countless other DC characters.

DC is more than Superman and Batman. And I want to see you argue for a DC cosmic being. This is where most of the Marvelism seems to come in.

Swanky-Tuna
Yeah, it was peeps on here all morning. But it isnt so much about no one replying, it's about which threads seem like a dump on DC bandwagon and which threads that seem more even hardly get alot of attention.
DC is more than Superman and Batman. And I want to see you argue for a DC cosmic being. This is where most of the Marvelism seems to come in.
You almost explained your own prediciment. Marvel cosmics just ooze charisma so more people read their comics and more people stand behind them. Who are DC cosmics? Nobody knows so they don't reply.

DC just seems to have a terrible spread on their characters. Quite frankly, I find that awesome because if they were too intertwined even more people would be trying to fill the Superman/Batman cookie cutter.

darthgoober
nvr don't you personally consider the Infinity Man to be skyfather level or above?

Spite thread(yet again).

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
nvr don't you personally consider the Infinity Man to be skyfather level or above?

Spite thread(yet again).

Infinity Man is above Top Tier. Yet again you look a fool as it is not a spite thread. And I didn't see you in the other thread telling that guy that rediculous lopsided fight against the JLA was spite. You can't be the forum police if you are going to pick and choose who you police.

darthgoober
Infinity Man is above Top Tier. Yet again you look a fool as it is not a spite thread.
No, you said that even DS fears going against Infinity Man, and you've said that DS is above skyfather on multiple occasions. So your putting in someone who is at the very least a skyfather.

Must you resort to a spite thread anytime you get angry?

nvrbeenwthagirl
No, you said that even DS fears going against Infinity Man, and you've said that DS is above skyfather on multiple occasions. So your putting in someone who is at the very least a skyfather.

Must you resort to a spite thread anytime you get angry?

What am I angry about? As of late, a good many of my arguments have been sound and more posters, New ONEs, seem to agree with me. I have no reason to be angry. I dont know why DS feared IM. THanos Didn't want to fight hulk, but clearly everyone thinks Thanos kills hulk. Maybe DS had a case of the Jitters.

darthgoober
Infinity Man is above Top Tier. Yet again you look a fool as it is not a spite thread. And I didn't see you in the other thread telling that guy that rediculous lopsided fight against the JLA was spite. You can't be the forum police if you are going to pick and choose who you police.
The difference between this thread and the other, is that the other was composed of herald level character's. Thus, it wasn't spite. This one has a skyfather included for only one side, meaning that the other has absolutely no chance. Which makes it a spite thread.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The difference between this thread and the other, is that the other was composed of herald level character's. Thus, it wasn't spite. This one has a skyfather included for only one side, meaning that the other has absolutely no chance. Which makes it a spite thread.

How can it be spite when a good many people think DS is not even sky father lvl? Which would mean that The infinity man can't be sky father eitehr. The other thread as it seems, was very lopsided. Some people give the marvel cosmics 10/10. So when did it become even? You should find a new hobby. Policing the forum isn't for you. your not doing a good job.

darthgoober
How can it be spite when a good many people think DS is not even sky father lvl? Which would mean that The infinity man can't be sky father eitehr. The other thread as it seems, was very lopsided. Some people give the marvel cosmics 10/10. So when did it become even? You should find a new hobby. Policing the forum isn't for you. your not doing a good job.
Because the majority of the people DO recognize that DS is a skyfather. They just don't put him ABOVE skyfather like you do. And there will always be people that give ratings like 10/10. They're very rarely correct about it. Maybe the other guy thought it would be a good match(I don't know for sure) and thus he had no spite in mind. You on the other hand, KNOW that Infinity Man is a skyfather and that Marvel has no chance, which makes this a spite thread.

And I'll find a new hobby when you can find a way to pass the time other than creating spite threads when your angry about DC losing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Because the majority of the people DO recognize that DS is a skyfather. They just don't put him ABOVE skyfather like you do. And there will always be people that give ratings like 10/10. They're very rarely correct about it. Maybe the other guy thought it would be a good match(I don't know for sure) and thus he had no spite in mind. You on the other hand, KNOW that Infinity Man is a skyfather and that Marvel has no chance, which makes this a spite thread.

And I'll find a new hobby when you can find a way to pass the time other than creating spite threads when your angry about DC losing.

I would be angry about DC losing when this board becomes very even. As it stands now, more and more posters are starting to voice what I have been saying for a while. This is a marvel biased board. Which means I can't get angry when I know people are biased. That is like me getting mad at a cat for meowing. I already know what it is . To be honest, DS has wiped out the infinity man. Who is as powerful as DSor more powerful. So who knows what lvl Infinity man is. WoW, I got my answer for the Odin DS thread. Thanks for your help. DS has erased Someone more poweful than Himself. THat is of course if you believe that DS is skyfather. since most people don't, i dont' know. It can't be both ways. If DS is a sky father, that would make INfinity man more powerful than DS and thus enabling DS to erase Odin. If Ds isn't a skyfather, then this thread is not spite. Oh dear, what am I going to do? which road shall I take?

darthgoober
I would be angry about DC losing when this board becomes very even. As it stands now, more and more posters are starting to voice what I have been saying for a while. This is a marvel biased board. Which means I can't get angry when I know people are biased. That is like me getting mad at a cat for meowing. I already know what it is . To be honest, DS has wiped out the infinity man. Who is as powerful as DSor more powerful. So who knows what lvl Infinity man is. WoW, I got my answer for the Odin DS thread. Thanks for your help. DS has erased Someone more poweful than Himself. THat is of course if you believe that DS is skyfather. since most people don't, i dont' know. It can't be both ways. If DS is a sky father, that would make INfinity man more powerful than DS and thus enabling DS to erase Odin. If Ds isn't a skyfather, then this thread is not spite. Oh dear, what am I going to do? which road shall I take?
Wait, so now the IM is MORE POWERFUL than DS?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wait, so now the IM is MORE POWERFUL than DS?

DS does fear IM doesn't he? This is why he erased him. Of course it's all speculative. I consider IM to be somewhere under skyfather. But there is some reason DS was fearful of him. He could be, but , it hasn't been shown. I know that when SuperNOva had the World Mind, he was much beyond any herald. SO as it stands, Infinityman is my Answer to Nova with the entire world mind. SO I still dont' see how this is spite when Nova with the ENTIRE world mine is the most powerful of his team.

darthgoober
DS does fear IM doesn't he? This is why he erased him. Of course it's all speculative. I consider IM to be somewhere under skyfather. But there is some reason DS was fearful of him. He could be, but , it hasn't been shown. I know that when SuperNOva had the World Mind, he was much beyond any herald. SO as it stands, Infinityman is my Answer to Nova with the entire world mind. SO I still dont' see how this is spite when Nova with the ENTIRE world mine is the most powerful of his team.
What did Nova do that puts him way beyond any Herald?

nvrbeenwthagirl
What did Nova do that puts him way beyond any Herald?

The OP says the entire world mind. The entire world mind was able to ressurect all of the nova corps in the Nova series. Super Nova in the New Warriors was vastly more powerful than any herald. So NOva with the WorldMind was over kill to begin with.

darthgoober
The OP says the entire world mind. The entire world mind was able to ressurect all of the nova corps in the Nova series. Super Nova in the New Warriors was vastly more powerful than any herald. So NOva with the WorldMind was over kill to begin with.
What has Nova done PERSONALLY that puts him way beyond any herald? The amount of power that he has the POTENTIAL to show is irrelevant.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What has Nova done PERSONALLY that puts him way beyond any herald? The amount of power that he has the POTENTIAL to show is irrelevant.

One must go by the OP. If someone says Superman has the Quantum bands, I can't go hmm, What has superman doen personally with the quantum bands. I have to go hmm, what has the quantum bands been able to do. Since it's a hypothetical. Nice try. I have to go by what I have seen the world mind do with another nova force wielder.

darthgoober
One must go by the OP. If someone says Superman has the Quantum bands, I can't go hmm, What has superman doen personally with the quantum bands. I have to go hmm, what has the quantum bands been able to do. Since it's a hypothetical. Nice try. I have to go by what I have seen the world mind do with another nova force wielder.
Doesn't Nova HAVE the World Mind? Cause if he does it's not hypothetical, it's factual. And being factual, what has he actually accomplished that puts him as far above heralds as your making him out to be?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Doesn't Nova HAVE the World Mind? Cause if he does it's not hypothetical, it's factual. And being factual, what has he actually accomplished that puts him as far above heralds as your making him out to be?

Nova has to contain the World mind. He doesn't let it out. have you been reading? If he were to cut lose, he would creme any herald. Stop trying to trip me up. Nova with the Entire world mind, in this KMC FORUM rules would operate to full capacity. Thus making it over kill. Now please find something better to do than police my Mind. I have my own mind and I can deduct things the way I see fit.. Or would you be happy if I just went with the flow and though like you wanted me to?

darthgoober
Nova has to contain the World mind. He doesn't let it out. have you been reading? If he were to cut lose, he would creme any herald. Stop trying to trip me up. Nova with the Entire world mind, in this KMC FORUM rules would operate to full capacity. Thus making it over kill. Now please find something better to do than police my Mind. I have my own mind and I can deduct things the way I see fit.. Or would you be happy if I just went with the flow and though like you wanted me to?
No he has to keep it under wraps because he can't really control it. If your putting him in this thing in THAT state, then it's still spite because he's as likely to go against his team as he is the opposition.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No he has to keep it under wraps because he can't really control it. If your putting him in this thing in THAT state, then it's still spite because he's as likely to go against his team as he is the opposition.

Im just going by the forum Rules. THe Hulk in his savage mode would likely fight his own team as well, but i dont' see you goin gin those forums reminding people of that when they put him on a team. Your very obvious.

darthgoober
Im just going by the forum Rules. THe Hulk in his savage mode would likely fight his own team as well, but i dont' see you goin gin those forums reminding people of that when they put him on a team. Your very obvious.

No YOUR very obvious(with you spite threads anyway). That's why no one is responding to the match. They all know that you do this kind of thing.

Anyway, I'm going to go open presents so enjoy spite with which your thread was created.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No YOUR very obvious(with you spite threads anyway). That's why no one is responding to the match. They all know that you do this kind of thing.

Anyway, I'm going to go open presents so enjoy spite with which your thread was created.

Your so silly it's rediculous. when ever I get you together, you just go and insult and say silly shit like spite thread. It hasn't been closed, obvioulsy it's not. Nova with the ENTIRE world mind is beyond any herald. And you know i'm right, you are very obvious, I dont see you policing others on thier threads at all. Go find all the savage hulk threads now and tell them the hulk would likely figh this own team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.