which do you prefer..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kadesh
Ok, for the kotor storyline, do you prefer revan being a man or a woman?

Personally id put revan as a girl

S_W_LeGenD
I prefer Revan as Male.

And we also have hints from canonical sources that Revan is Male and Exile is Female.

Kadesh
True but the nec didnt specify weather revan was male or female

Pod refered to revan as "it" yes i just read the book

and daniel wallace did mention somewhere that he played revan as a female though he didnt specify it in the NEC.

Canonically he is male i agree but not in my book lol

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Kadesh
True but the nec didnt specify weather revan was male or female

Pod refered to revan as "it" yes i just read the book

and daniel wallace did mention somewhere that he played revan as a female though he didnt specify it in the NEC.

Canonically he is male i agree but not in my book lol
It's your personal choice. smile

Some people like Revan as a Female.

Sexyback
The game dialogue is more natural if Revan is male, and it's been confirmed.

Kadesh
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
It's your personal choice. smile

Some people like Revan as a Female.

o yea, check kotorfanmedia.com the votes for revan being female is a 3 : 1 ratio >.>

About the exile, the dialogue is more real and releastic if you play as a guy, damm, leland chee wrecked that, But the NEC refers to exile as a "hero" which means guy. "heroine" is girl

Sexyback
Hero can sometimes refer to both men and women, heroine is just specifically referring to women.

Sexyback
Perhaps there'll be a retcon and The Exile goes back to being a man, the way it should be.

Kadesh
i actually agree, Before kotor 2 came out, promotional images of the exile were actually male, the bald headed guy with the goatee.

Alot of people are unhappy that exile is a woman and not a guy. wookie and wiki got heavily vandalised and now they locked the exile page

Im actually suprised that people are more cormftable with revan being female rather than the exile being female

Sexyback
The Exile was probably always intended to be male, I'm guessing labelling The Exile female was a late decision, they probably thought it would be nice to make her female considering they had already made Revan male, it would be fairer to women.

Kadesh
i wonder what you guys would say if it was the other way around...

Like revan is female and exiles a dude.

Ok what would all of your reactions be ?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Kadesh
i wonder what you guys would say if it was the other way around...

Like revan is female and exiles a dude.

Ok what would all of your reactions be ?
I would be little unhappy if Revan (as a female) was canon (no hard feelings for Female Revan Fans!) and I have never played Revan as a Female.

But it still does not changes much about Revan. And I am not much concerned about Gender issue anyways.

Exile would be fine as a man in my books. It does not bothers me that whether Exile is male or female. Anyways! Exile is "she" now.

Kadesh
lol ok, i heard of a cut content scene if you play DS female revan, after killing malak you face carth on the SF, you can either kill him, or kill bastila and reedem yourself, then the republic destroys the SF and revan and carth die together

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.