Merry X-Mas from Hungary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
I wish you all a happy X-Mas lots of food and presents and to be with whoever you want to be....

Scoobless
Please tell me Christmas isn't actually until tomorrow..... or have i Severely f**ked up this year?

shock

olympian
I told you Jack Daniels would do no good. .

Rewmac
In Europe (except UK) we celebrate Christmas on the evening of 24th of December.

Loot
Merry Christmas to all

juggernaut66666
Merry Christmas!

Scoobless
Originally posted by Rewmac
In Europe (except UK) we celebrate Christmas on the evening of 24th of December.

What? ... really? .... why?

confused

jgiant
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! And to all a good night!

Priest
Merry Chistmas Everyone

"V"
Originally posted by Scoobless
What? ... really? .... why?

confused

My thoughts exactly, havent heard about this before have you? confused

Rewmac
In every normal country except US and UK people do it this way big grin big grin big grin

jgiant
What is a broad list of the nations around the world that celebrate xmas?

inamilist
Originally posted by jgiant
What is a broad list of the nations around the world that celebrate xmas?

Nations?

few nations do, as few are run by an overtly Christian gvt

in any nation with where Christians reside I'm sure there is some type of "our saviour was born today" festivities. A list of nations would be long, but would probably include most of africa, the western world, latin and south america, india, few places in the middle east, probably russia and the former soviet bloc, and little if any in the oriental parts of asia... though there are some parts where there are lots of christians... Australia and New Zealand I can only assume also celebrate.

And thank you, merry christmas and other demoninational fun to everyone. Please stop the carols.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Scoobless
Please tell me Christmas isn't actually until tomorrow..... or have i Severely f**ked up this year?

shock

These newbs are just a day early.

...and they also seem to think that, regardless of the holiday, making multiple X-Mas threads isn't spamming up the forum.

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.