Silver Surfer vs. Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
This Vulcan dude. I know Gladiator beat him but that was just once. By the looks of this guy he is better than Thor or Surfer.

Priest
Originally posted by Wonder Man
This Vulcan dude. I know Gladiator beat him but that was just once. By the looks of this guy he is better than Thor or Surfer.
Thor and Surfer has beaten Gladiator before. Vulcan goes down as well.
Surfer turns off his Mutant powers like he did with cable.

Wonder Man
That's only feasible when the oppoent is weaker than you. Vulcan's power levels seem to be the highest on the board.

tdawg14
Vulcan gets his ass whooped. If Gladiator can punk him, the Surfer can with little problem.

Supreme being
That's only feasible when the oppoent is weaker than you. Vulcan's power levels seem to be the highest on the board.

no Vulcan is an overhyped joke, Surfer would obliterate him.

The Fake Macoy
What makes you think that Vulcan is better than SS or Thor?

Wonder Man
From what marvel said about him and Professor X said he was the most powerful mutant there was that puts him as the new top guy.

db_renji
Vulcan did get punked by gladiator, but to be fair his mentality and experience is still that of a child's (15 to be exact). He is still not nearly trained enough in his own power, reached his limit, or have any experience.

SS would win every time with these circumstances. Give Vulcan about 5 years and some serious training and then we would have a debate on are hands.

Wonder Man
this issue that Gladiator beat him just happened last month. Now he's freed Deathbird. I bet he defeats someone big soon anyhow. He ripped through the impreal guard except for Gladiator. That seemed to just be a momentary loss to me.

Molecule man
vulcan lost alot of power when darwin left him it was said that with darwin inside vulcan his power rivals Galactus...

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Molecule man
it was said that with darwin inside vulcan his power rivals Galactus...

Eh not to come off as a prick or anything but...where did you get that from? That's sounds like complete BS? O_o

Anyway...Vulcan gets spanked...in this fight...

Scoobless
Vulcan is so far from Surfer/Thor level that it's laughable.

erm

Lord S
It's way to early to speculate on Vulcan's power levels. One thing is certain, Omega mutant or not, he's no match for the Surfer.

I doubt he'll be around long enough for us to better gauge his abilities...as he'll probably be killed off at the end of the Shi'ar story, like a typical throw-away character.

Molecule man
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Eh not to come off as a prick or anything but...where did you get that from? That's sounds like complete BS? O_o

Anyway...Vulcan gets spanked...in this fight...

One week later, McCoy and Xavier discovered that with the power of Darwin still residing in Vulcan his powerlevel would rival that of Galactus, the devourer of worlds.

http://www.answers.com/topic/x-men-deadly-genesis

bigbran
One week later, McCoy and Xavier discovered that with the power of Darwin still residing in Vulcan his powerlevel would rival that of Galactus, the devourer of worlds.

http://www.answers.com/topic/x-men-deadly-genesis Umm... Xavier could barely penetrate Galactus's mind, when Galactus wasn't defending himself (basically, Galactus let Xavier implant the Skrull memories in his mind)... how is he going to know how powerful Galactus is?

Anyway, X is a tool, and why would we listen to his opinion on someone rivaling Galactus?
That would be like him talking about cosmics like LT... he knows nothing about them.

OK, here is a question:
Did Vulcan destroy galaxies and even planets when he had Darwin in him? Did he do anything, for us to believe X?

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Scoobless
Vulcan is so far from Surfer/Thor level that it's laughable.

erm

Yup

ExodusCloak

http://www.answers.com/topic/x-men-deadly-genesis

Eh...I own ever single comic he has appeared in....and I don't recall him ever being compared to Galactus. I remember them comparing him to the Phoenix...but it was vague and in the synopsis and both of them got crushed by Kallark.

V still doesn't have any feats that would place him of Glads level....their will be a rematch though ...we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Loot
vulcan is good, but not thea good really, gladiator beat him, surfer would destroy him, energy manipulation? not a problem to surfer

Wonder Man
energy manipulation...not a problem for Surfer huh.
What about Morg?

Soljer
energy manipulation...not a problem for Surfer huh.
What about Morg?

Morg? The one that could only beat the Surfer with the Waters of Life?

The one the Surfer beat the SHIT out of later? erm.

Vulcan goes down in a BIG way.

Wonder Man
Morg. The one that Galactus made more powerful than Surfer.
I remember his introduction cause i was reading it then.

Loot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.