Wolverine Vs Black Tarantular

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sparkz
Black Tarntular has about Class 30-50 strength And is faster and more agile than Spider-man, also possesses the power to heal others, though it was never stated if he could heal himself. Can also fire energy blasts from his eyes.

Can Wolverine beat BT or not your views please...

guy222
Originally posted by Sparkz
Black Tarntular has about Class 30-50 strength And is faster and more agile than Spider-man, also possesses the power to heal others, though it was never stated if he could heal himself. Can also fire energy blasts from his eyes.

howlett ftw

carver9
wolverine destroys him.

golem370
lol Yeah Wolverine would get destroyed. I also don't believe he is faster then Spider-Man

golem370
BT- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Tarantula

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
lol Yeah Wolverine would get destroyed. I also don't believe he is faster then Spider-Man

logan's senses rival spidey sense

grey fox
Originally posted by guy222
logan's senses rival spidey sense

laughing no

Beta Ray Howard
Logan would get demolished. This is a guy what was picking Spider-Man apart worse than Venom usually does.

K3VIL

Logan is screwed.
BT was at least Class 30 of strength, he ripped apart Hydra's exoarmors like toys after he let them pummeling just for checking out the weak points of the armor and dismantle them better.He can heal from any form of injury and is immortal.He was even faster than Spidey who was using his powers at peak without holding back cause he knew it was a fight to death for him, while BT real target was having back his son, if we would have tried to really kill Spidey he'll be dead, but he was a worth enemy as he sayed.BT electrical/energy eyebeams were pretty powerful but the real extent of their damage dealing wasn't showed.
Anyway he murders Logan.Why Marvel don't bring him back, best add in the Spidey rogue gallery in the last 10 years.
Spidey never defeated him, BT walked away when his wife showed him he was acting as a monster in front of his son.This guy was a tough son of a *****, Spidey punched him full force in his face he don't even dazed.Damn!

golem370
That might be true but that didn't help Spider-Man against BT. Spider-Man is faster stronger and more agile & better reflexes then Wolverine. Spider-Man was only barely able to stalemate BT and even then BT was wasn't even hurt where as Spider-Man was barely standing and worried If BT kept comming.

Sparkz
Originally posted by K3VIL
Logan is screwed.
BT was at least Class 30 of strength, he ripped apart Hydra's exoarmors like toys after he let them pummeling just for checking out the weak points of the armor and dismantle them better.He can heal from any form of injury and is immortal.He was even faster than Spidey who was using his powers at peak without holding back cause he knew it was a fight to death for him, while BT real target was having back his son, if we would have tried to really kill Spidey he'll be dead, but he was a worth enemy as he sayed.BT electrical/energy eyebeams were pretty powerful but the real extent of their damage dealing wasn't showed.
Anyway he murders Logan.Why Marvel don't bring him back, best add in the Spidey rogue gallery in the last 10 years.
Spidey never defeated him, BT walked away when his wife showed him he was acting as a monster in front of his son.This guy was a tough son of a *****, Spidey punched him full force in his face he don't even dazed.Damn!

Actually BT isn't immortal his power is passed down through the generations the BT legacy probably is but there have been a few incarnations though we have seen none.

I wish they would bring him back I loved BT and he only fought in 2 comics sad

And that's a point I forgot Spider-man was giving it everything he had and BT wasn't even interested he just wanted to get his son, in the fight before that BT was paying attention and let him live out of respect.

Also to the person who said Spidey was faster than BT, Spidey himself said something like "Usually against powerhouse I have my speed and agility to fall back on, but the Black Tarantula has me beat on all counts"

I'd love to see a rematch between them now Spidey has received his upgrades he may fare quite abit better.

But I don't think Logan can get the majority here, I can see him having a better chance against him than Spidey but I can't see him winning especialy if BT can heal himself, then Logan has no chance.

The Fake Macoy
Assuming this isn't a fight to the death, I think that BT could take a majority. He's got the speed and strength advantage. Owning Spidey like that is no small feat.

K3VIL
He can win in both a fight to death or not.
Spidey was going all out, BT wasn't even trying.Logan is gonna be owned.This guy got also incredible combat skills, he's no brick with superstrength, he's a trained tactician and criminal lord, he has the brain with the muscles and the speed.Punches from Hydra exoskeleton which were surely superstrong at least as Spidey, were nothing to him.
Logan got nothing on BT.
The BT mantle is passed from father to son, but Carlos sayed that he has lived for centuries and that time for him is no issue.

carver9
I hate when people try to make spiderman better than wolverine when he isnt. I hope this shut everyone the hell up when I tell them this. I read a book called secret war not the old version but the one where daredevil team with spiderman, captain america etc and the fantastic four was in it. I read it at a book star (walden books) it came out last year. Back to the point. Everyone that was in the book they gave a list of there powers and then gave there power levels ("I made sure that i wrote this down.) Captain america power level was at 8, Spiderman power level was at 8, Daredevil was at 8, they had hulk and sentry at 10+ and they gave wolverine a 9 and they said when hes beserk hes a ten. Wolverine power level was at a 10. In the book it specifically said that wolverine can be one of the most dangerous and deadly man on the planet. I know that it sounds crazy that they put him almost on the level of hulk and sentry but the point that im making is that they did. You cant say that its because of popularity because Spiderman and wolverine is neck and neck with popularity, what theyre trying to say is that wolverine CAN take spiderman, captain america and he can also take daredevil. I want everyone that is on this forum to go buy that book and if you would like to know who can beat who, it would let you know. In that book it classified that wolverine can beat spiderman and I think that if wolverine can beat spiderman he can and will take black tarantula.

Wolverine haters seems to underestimate him because of the fact that they dont like him. Wolverine took on 200 mutants on a shield carrier and defeated them. Wolverine have taken on the xmen, fantastic four, fought against numerous of mutants on wolverine vs new york and was beating the crap out of everyone. Wolverine fought excaliber, fought against alpha flight and stalemated them (even though he would have lost in the long run.) beat the hell out of namor, could have killed the hulk, f***** wendigo up. Fought a 1000 ninjas and beat the hell out of them quite easily. I have never seen spiderman fight even 10 hand ninjas and the little that he did fight he had to retreat.

Wolverine can beat black tarantula.

carver9
and get the majority, a lot of the majority.
8 out of 10. Wolverine haters.

guy222
Originally posted by grey fox
laughing no

it did make me laugh

logan takes spidey's head off

python99
Originally posted by carver9
I hate when people try to make spiderman better than wolverine when he isnt. I hope this shut everyone the hell up when I tell them this. I read a book called secret war not the old version but the one where daredevil team with spiderman, captain america etc and the fantastic four was in it. I read it at a book star (walden books) it came out last year. Back to the point. Everyone that was in the book they gave a list of there powers and then gave there power levels ("I made sure that i wrote this down.) Captain america power level was at 8, Spiderman power level was at 8, Daredevil was at 8, they had hulk and sentry at 10+ and they gave wolverine a 9 and they said when hes beserk hes a ten. Wolverine power level was at a 10. In the book it specifically said that wolverine can be one of the most dangerous and deadly man on the planet. I know that it sounds crazy that they put him almost on the level of hulk and sentry but the point that im making is that they did. You cant say that its because of popularity because Spiderman and wolverine is neck and neck with popularity, what theyre trying to say is that wolverine CAN take spiderman, captain america and he can also take daredevil. I want everyone that is on this forum to go buy that book and if you would like to know who can beat who, it would let you know. In that book it classified that wolverine can beat spiderman and I think that if wolverine can beat spiderman he can and will take black tarantula.

Wolverine haters seems to underestimate him because of the fact that they dont like him. Wolverine took on 200 mutants on a shield carrier and defeated them. Wolverine have taken on the xmen, fantastic four, fought against numerous of mutants on wolverine vs new york and was beating the crap out of everyone. Wolverine fought excaliber, fought against alpha flight and stalemated them (even though he would have lost in the long run.) beat the hell out of namor, could have killed the hulk, f***** wendigo up. Fought a 1000 ninjas and beat the hell out of them quite easily. I have never seen spiderman fight even 10 hand ninjas and the little that he did fight he had to retreat.

This was too funny to read laughing
First off strength level and power level are too different things.
I am not going to even explain strength level because it would be a waste of time. Power level on the other hand simply means how much damage can a person cause. Wolverine has got freakin claws how much damage do you think he can cause? confused Alot obviously. All wolverine has to do is stab or slice someone the proper way to cause some serious damge. Wolverines claws to the head would cause more damage than a Spidey, Captain America or Daredevil shot to the head, its a piercing shot . How many Wolverine claw shots is it really going to take to kill someone? Not many. Yeah I would put Wolverine on a higher Power output than Spidey and Cap, he's got freaking claws. He's a nutcase. If you drop Wolverine in a pit of ninjas hes is going to cut a majority of them into pieces killing killing everyone he hits with a stab or 2. If you do the same too Spidey how fast do you think he is going to kill the ninjas compared too Wolverine. Wolverine simply causes more damage than Spidey when given the chance. But he is not stronger than Spidey dont deny it. smokin'
If wolverine goes Bezerk, who is going to want to fight him unless they have too. I dont even want to explain how much damage Hulk or Sentry can cause, so moving on.
Just because his power level is higher does not make him better than Spidey or Cap he can still get owned. Look at Rhino his strength is greater than Spidey and Wolverine, but how much damage can he really do compared to Wolverine? confused
Don't get power level mixed up with strength level.

P.S Wolverine is not neck and neck with Spidey in popularity, please not even close.

Cartoons: Spidey- at leat 3
Wolverine- 1 as part as a group

Movies: Spidey- 3 + 1 old shcool movie
Cap - 1 old school movie
Iron man- 1
Dardevil- 1 + 1 in the works
FF- 2
Ghost rider- 1
Spawn- 1 I think
Hulk - 1 + 1 in the works
Elektra - 1 she has a freakin movie before Wolverine

Comics made/sold
Spidey more than doubles Wolverine in each category. I'll stop there before someone gets a heart attack.

I'll stop here there is too much to write. PEACE OUT smokin'

PPS Wolverine gets owned by BT

Evil_Ash
Black Tarantula ftw.

grey fox
Originally posted by guy222
it did make me laugh

logan takes spidey's head off

Possibly , I laughing at your idea that Logans senses are better then pre-cognition.

K3VIL

Wolverine defeated the F4?When?Some scans?Or it was a PIS story where the F4 were trying to calm him down?
Wolverined defeated the X-Men?Which roster?
Wolverine VS NY was bullshit.Rage from the NW and Darkhawk would have owned him, Rage is class 90 of strength and hella durable, he'll murder Logan.USAgent can KO him too, and exept for Vision jobbering, Firestar and Justice could have obliterate him, but they were just talking and that's why they got knocked out.
Wolverine beat the hell out of Namor?When?He could have killed Hulk?
With PIS you mean.Fought 1000 Ninjas?So?Ninjas are a joke.

StarsNeverFall7

Would this happen to be the same book that Fury also stated who could put Punisher and Hulk on different sides of an Island and see who made it there first, please.

Your logic is complete bs for one. For two how is Wolverine going to be someone who surpasses him in strength, speed, agility, matches his healing, has similiar fighting skills, etc.

Your answer, he isn't. Just like the majority of battles Wolverine decides to carry himself into he is outmatched. Only difference being here on the forums we don't have PIS in full force to hand him wins he technically shouldn't be recieving.

Populairty my ass. Logan loses 10/10

python99
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Would this happen to be the same book that Fury also stated who could put Punisher and Hulk on different sides of an Island and see who made it there first, please.

Your logic is complete bs for one. For two how is Wolverine going to be someone who surpasses him in strength, speed, agility, matches his healing, has similiar fighting skills, etc.

Your answer, he isn't. Just like the majority of battles Wolverine decides to carry himself into he is outmatched. Only difference being here on the forums we don't have PIS in full force to hand him wins he technically shouldn't be recieving.

Populairty my ass. Logan loses 10/10

I agree with you, see what people dont understand is that power rating and strength ratings are different things obviously Wolverine is is beaten by Spiderman in most categories, but his power rating would be higher because he causes more damage when given a chance. This does not mean he is stronger or better than Spidey.
Fanboys just wish Logan to be stronger they never look at things from both sides just one. They wish too hard. Good stuff man big grin

Beta Ray Howard
OH NOES! TEH CLAWZ WILL PWNER TEH TARATNULA! WOLBERINE FTW!

Wolverine loses.

dominic/wolf
this with adamatium or not

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by dominic/wolf

no listed stips so this is with adamantium

he's not fast enough or strong enough either way

Sparkz
Originally posted by dominic/wolf

With Adamantium.

Soleran
Maybe there should be a BT vs Gorgon thread then!

BT for the win here.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Soleran
Maybe there should be a BT vs Gorgon thread then!

BT for the win here.

Yeah but Gorgon would prob easily win with that stupid stone stare thing he has.

srankmissingnin
Honestly, I can't even comprehend how someone can possible come to the conclusion that Black Tarantula would beat Wolverine. Its truly baffling. The only reason would be people aren't being subjective, are using abc logic and letting their Spider-man preferences decided who wins the fight.

What is Carlos going to do to Logan, hit him with his devastating class 30 punches? I better call the medic! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seriously, Black Tarantula was a threat to Spider-man and rightly so, Ol' Petey has enough trouble with martial artists that aren't in his strength class and aren't afforded the luxury of being able to shrugging of his attacks, but that doesn't translate into BT being a threat to Wolverine.

Black Tarantula is Sabretooth with laser eyes and damage soak/durability in place of a healing factor. Peter hit him repeatedly on many occasions; the fact that he shrugged off said attacks doesn't changes this. Now, I pose this question: If Wolverine eviscerates him, will he shrug that off? The answer is no. Carlos did not have a healing factor, he could heal others and anything else is speculation.

BT is a melee fighter, one that fights very similar to Wolverine in that he takes hits to land hits... but is that really going to work in his best interests here? Wolverine and BT will clash in melee, they will both land hits and 10 times out of 10 Wolverine will walk away. I can't even picture this fight lasting very long, BT fights just like Sabretooth, Omega Red and Lady Deathstrike except he has high durability in place of a healing factor... and against Wolverine that is a poor trade off.

srankmissingnin
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/blacktarantula_punked.jpg

That guy with the ace of spades in his chest is Black Tarantula about four panels after he decided to fight Bullseye. evil face

Sparkz
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Honestly, I can't even comprehend how someone can possible come to the conclusion that Black Tarantula would beat Wolverine. Its truly baffling. The only reason would be people aren't being subjective, are using abc logic and letting their Spider-man preferences decided who wins the fight.

What is Carlos going to do to Logan, hit him with his devastating class 30 punches? I better call the medic! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seriously, Black Tarantula was a threat to Spider-man and rightly so, Ol' Petey has enough trouble with martial artists that aren't in his strength class and aren't afforded the luxury of being able to shrugging of his attacks, but that doesn't translate into BT being a threat to Wolverine.

Black Tarantula is Sabretooth with laser eyes and damage soak/durability in place of a healing factor. Peter hit him repeatedly on many occasions; the fact that he shrugged off said attacks doesn't changes this. Now, I pose this question: If Wolverine eviscerates him, will he shrug that off? The answer is no. Carlos did not have a healing factor, he could heal others and anything else is speculation.

BT is a melee fighter, one that fights very similar to Wolverine in that he takes hits to land hits... but is that really going to work in his best interests here? Wolverine and BT will clash in melee, they will both land hits and 10 times out of 10 Wolverine will walk away. I can't even picture this fight lasting very long, BT fights just like Sabretooth, Omega Red and Lady Deathstrike except he has high durability in place of a healing factor... and against Wolverine that is a poor trade off.

You do realise that BT's speed and reflexes were even greater than Spider-man's meaning he could probably catch Logans attack's, sure if Logan can score a hit or to he would prob win, but I don't see that happening when BT is a good fighter, he is very fast and has a long range attack that he could use to slow wolverine down, using his speed and strength he could wrestle Logan to the ground holding his hands away then just shoot his "optic blast" at Logan until his healing factor overloaded it may take a while But Logan wouldn't be kicking BT off so there you are.

But the main reason I give this to BT is the fact he was very fast had a long range attack and he was actually a good fighter so he could dodge Logans attacks and counter with his own.

srankmissingnin
You do realise that BT's speed and reflexes were even greater than Spider-man's meaning he could probably catch Logans attack's, sure if Logan can score a hit or to he would prob win, but I don't see that happening when BT is a good fighter, he is very fast and has a long range attack that he could use to slow wolverine down, using his speed and strength he could wrestle Logan to the ground holding his hands away then just shoot his "optic blast" at Logan until his healing factor overloaded it may take a while But Logan wouldn't be kicking BT off so there you are.

But the main reason I give this to BT is the fact he was very fast had a long range attack and he was actually a good fighter so he could dodge Logans attacks and counter with his own.

Black Tarantula isn't faster then Spider-man, he isn't even faster then Wolverine. Go read the dozen or so issues he appeared in, you can thumb through all of them about five minutes. He did nothing impressive speed wise, he caught Spider-man's kick a couple of times? Truely shocking! Oh, wait... so has the Hulk. Is Hulk faster then Spider-man? Oh, but S-Rank, Spider-man said he was faster? Yeah, he said Wolverine was faster too.

Tarantula is slower the Spider-man and he is slower then Wolverine. So Wolverine is a faster, more skilled fighter in melee against who can't take his attacks.

Sparkz
Black Tarantula isn't faster then Spider-man, he isn't even faster then Wolverine. Go read the dozen or so issues he appeared in, you can thumb through all of them about five minutes. He did nothing impressive speed wise, he caught Spider-man's kick a couple of times? Truely shocking! Oh, wait... so has the Hulk. Is Hulk faster then Spider-man? Oh, but S-Rank, Spider-man said he was faster? Yeah, he said Wolverine was faster too.

Tarantula is slower the Spider-man and he is slower then Wolverine. So Wolverine is a faster, more skilled fighter in melee against who can't take his attacks.

Spider-man stated he was faster he outright said usually he can rely on his speed but against the tarantula he had no options.

And when he said that about Wolverine he was questioning himself, then instantly said that he was wrong. he didn't go into the fight and say "I was wrong I am faster than the Tarantula I don't know what came over me"

And why would he need to do something speed wise when he could just take everything that was thrown at him? Besides when has a brawler caught Spidey when he kicks into high gear and punches them from all directions, the Hulks never managed that juggernaut hasn't managed that, sure they have hit him but not when he kicks into high gear. BT on the other hand has.

srankmissingnin
Spider-man said (along the lines of) "Wolverine's faster then me? No... no one's faster then me." and then on the next page "Right in front of my eyes he exposed my false bravado for what it is."

BT hit Spider-man because unlike Hulk and Juggy (and Spider-man is always in high gear speed wise against them, so your previous point is moot) he is a cabale h2h fighter, and he can shrug off Spider-man's best attacks and counter attack through an opening in Spider-man's guard.

Sparkz
Spider-man said (along the lines of) "Wolverine's faster then me? No... no one's faster then me." and then on the next page "Right in front of my eyes he exposed my false bravado for what it is."

BT hit Spider-man because unlike Hulk and Juggy (and Spider-man is always in high gear speed wise against them, so your previous point is moot) he is a cabale h2h fighter, and he can shrug off Spider-man's best attacks and counter attack through an opening in Spider-man's guard.

So your saying for an entire fight with Hulk and Juggernaut Spider-man is constantly bouncing around landing blow after blow after blow never stopping? If that has ever happened then yes you are right Spider-man always fights in high gear against those characters, but if he should stop to try webbing or go to get a weapon to see if it has any effect or tried taking them H2H I'd say you were wrong.

Your saying Juggernaut and Hulk aren't capable fighters? How do they fight people on their levels then stick out tongue

bigbran

Wolverine can beat black tarantula. no expression

Wow...
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

srankmissingnin
So your saying for an entire fight with Hulk and Juggernaut Spider-man is constantly bouncing around landing blow after blow after blow never stopping? If that has ever happened then yes you are right Spider-man always fights in high gear against those characters, but if he should stop to try webbing or go to get a weapon to see if it has any effect or tried taking them H2H I'd say you were wrong.

Your saying Juggernaut and Hulk aren't capable fighters? How do they fight people on their levels then stick out tongue

Peter Parker Spider-man 14, read it.

Sparkz
Peter Parker Spider-man 14, read it.

Gonna have to recap it for me I only have reprints in an English title and I'm not searching through 150 comics with 3 stroies in each to find one flipping title lol. Or at least just tell me who was fighting and I can probaly find it then, if I have it that is.

srankmissingnin
Spider-man is pissed off that MJ is dead, he believes the Hulk is responsible for the plan crash so he decides to throw down. Spider-man is going all out and Hulk is trying to avoid the fight. Spider-man does his bouncy after image deal and Hulk easily snatches him out of the air. Hulk puts the squeeze on Spider-man and the lets him go because he still doesn't want to fight. Hulk goes to walk away but Spider-man still wants to fight so he starts webbing Hulk and using part of a rail road track as a weapon. Hulk hears that MJ is dead and he feels bad so he stops fighting and just stands there, letting Spider-man punch him in the stomach until his hands are bloody and he collapses from exhaustion.

Pretty similar to Spider-man vs Tarantula... only no laser eyes and much more onesided even though Hulk was barely in first gear.

Sparkz
Spider-man is pissed off that MJ is dead, he believes the Hulk is responsible for the plan crash so he decides to throw down. Spider-man is going all out and Hulk is trying to avoid the fight. Spider-man does his bouncy after image deal and Hulk easily snatches him out of the air. Hulk puts the squeeze on Spider-man and the lets him go because he still doesn't want to fight. Hulk goes to walk away but Spider-man still wants to fight so he starts webbing Hulk and using part of a rail road track as a weapon. Hulk hears that MJ is dead and he feels bad so he stops fighting and just stands there, letting Spider-man punch him in the stomach until his hands are bloody and he collapses from exhaustion.

Pretty similar to Spider-man vs Tarantula... only no laser eyes and much more onesided even though Hulk was barely in first gear.
Oh yeah I remeber that fight now thought Hulk caught him after he stopped his bouncyness.

Evil_Ash
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/blacktarantula_punked.jpg

That guy with the ace of spades in his chest is Black Tarantula about four panels after he decided to fight Bullseye. evil face

So, bullets couldn't pierce him, but a flippin' card could? I smell PIS writing.

leonidas

and this is WHY so many people on the forum are wolverine haters . . . sad

BT takes him. wolvie MAY have a better chance than spidey in this one, because of the damage he can cause, but it's hard to say because BT was NOT going all out against spidey (spidey WAS going all-out against BT) and spidey did SOME but nothing that even remotely came close to stopping BT. could wolvie do enough damage? i don't really know. BT hasn't been inj enough books to say for sure, but based on what i saw of him, i'd say it was unlikely.

not impossible i guess to say wolvie could take a win, but imo BT wins a big majority.

leonidas
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
So, bullets couldn't pierce him, but a flippin' card could? I smell PIS writing.

yeah, it is a bit . . . odd, no doubt. but it DOES support srank's opinions. i was never TOTALLY clear on who was faster, spidey or BT. BT just . . . didn't seem to care. we NEVER saw him go all out. that's why i'm not crazy about BT threads.

too much was left unknown.

true speed? unknown.

ability to soak up damage? unknown.

with these things never truly quantified, it makes judges these forum battles very tricky . . . erm

srank, you may be right with your sabretooth comparison. but in this case, give sabes cyclop's power as well. even if the eyebeams are NOT as powerful as cyke's, they could do damage and stun logan enough for BT to ko him, imo.

juggernaut66666
Black Tarantula FTW.

carver9
Originally posted by leonidas
and this is WHY so many people on the forum are wolverine haters . . . sad

BT takes him. wolvie MAY have a better chance than spidey in this one, because of the damage he can cause, but it's hard to say because BT was NOT going all out against spidey (spidey WAS going all-out against BT) and spidey did SOME but nothing that even remotely came close to stopping BT. could wolvie do enough damage? i don't really know. BT hasn't been inj enough books to say for sure, but based on what i saw of him, i'd say it was unlikely.

not impossible i guess to say wolvie could take a win, but imo BT wins a big majority.

Black tarantula isnt strong enough to beat wolverine. I dont even think that black tarantula fighting skills is on par with wolverine, he is a good fighter but I dont think that he is in wolverine league. Wolverine can take anything that bp throw at him, can we say the same for bp. Can he take a stab to the head or to the heart. Wolverine would just keep bouncing up on every attack that bp do and eventually wolverine would go into a berserker rage and thats the end of the fight.

Honestly, in comics if they had bp to show up and fight wolverine, I think that the comic writers would have another rogue to team up with bp to tackle wolverine. Thats if the writers was doing it, if it was in a comic but to me bp would give good but he would fall in the end. Just dont have the power set to take wolverine down. By the way sabertooth is MUCH MORE than bp, to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.