Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Similiar to my Thanos, Darkseid, and WW threads. Where does Odin's Power lvls start and stop? I always thought of him as a vastly powerful being. Able to take the likes of thanos without breaking a sweat. But with so many people using Thanos' fight against Odin, It kinda brings my observations about Odin's power down? I mean Odin can take down Surtur but has a hard time with Thanos? So just how powerful is ODin? How strong is his TP? can he use it as a weapon? How much physical strength does odin have? I always believed thor was physically stronger than Odin due to his mother being the great Geia. Among the comic sky Fathers/Entities, Where does odin fall?? Make not that I catagorize anyone who is less than Abstract but more than sky father as Entity lvl in power.

Ganthet,DC zeus, Marvel Zeus, Genis Vell at his sky father lvls, Darkseid, HighFather, GOG, Takion, Tyrant, Morgan Lefey with her Reality Sword. Does Odin stand amongst these beings or Far beyond them?

King Kandy
I'd give Genis a bit above him.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by King Kandy
I'd give Genis a bit above him.

laughing

King Kandy
What? Bad Grammer?

Supreme being
Originally posted by Soujaboy
laughing

Actually a fight between the two isn't as preposterous as you may think, although i did give the win to Odin but Genis written well certainly is no chum.

Wally West
Odin's power is far beyond Thanos', Thanos is just a pain in the ass to actually kill, thats why Drax was made. The Maker (a cube being), Galactus, Omega, Tyrant etc. have all found Thanos difficult to kill, its not a bad showing for Odin that he kept getting up.

Evangel94
The Odin vs Thanos fight wasn't meant to make Odin look weak. It was meant to show how durable Thanos really is.

UniOmni
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Similiar to my Thanos, Darkseid, and WW threads. Where does Odin's Power lvls start and stop? I always thought of him as a vastly powerful being. Able to take the likes of thanos without breaking a sweat. But with so many people using Thanos' fight against Odin, It kinda brings my observations about Odin's power down? I mean Odin can take down Surtur but has a hard time with Thanos? So just how powerful is ODin? How strong is his TP? can he use it as a weapon? How much physical strength does odin have? I always believed thor was physically stronger than Odin due to his mother being the great Geia. Among the comic sky Fathers/Entities, Where does odin fall?? Make not that I catagorize anyone who is less than Abstract but more than sky father as Entity lvl in power.

Ganthet,DC zeus, Marvel Zeus, Genis Vell at his sky father lvls, Darkseid, HighFather, GOG, Takion, Tyrant, Morgan Lefey with her Reality Sword. Does Odin stand amongst these beings or Far beyond them?

Odin, is above these guys i'd say.

Marvel Zeus, Genis Vell, Darkseid, Highfather, Gog, Takion and current Tyrant.

Morgan i know nothing about, and the same for Ganthet. As well as DC Zeus.

Thor is weaker than Odin.

Thanos is hella durable...Thats the only reason why he lasted as long as he did against Odin.

I'd say Odin is foremost among skyfathers, but below most cosmic cubes.

Definitely an ant to the Celestials.

guy222
Originally posted by UniOmni

Thanos is hella durable...Thats the only reason why he lasted as long as he did against Odin.

Well said. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl

You basicallys said Odin was Stronger than All of DC's hiearch as well. Which is just rediculous. Stronger than Highfather, and TAKION? Just insane. And Odin is not over DS. Certainly not as of Seven Soldiers.

tdawg14
Odin>>>Darkseid. Deal with it nvr

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tdawg14
Odin>>>Darkseid. Deal with it nvr

What am I dealing with? THIS forums' assumption? Other forums out there Think DS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Odin. As it stands, I don't think Odin is superior to DS/Highfather/DC Odin/Ganthet/PS/Shazam/NAbu. There isn't any reasoning to make think he is. All of the " Feats" people show him doing is not out of the power of any of these beings. It is purely fanboyism to say that it is. I dont' think Odin is Superior To DS, Deal with it.

Soljer
What am I dealing with? THIS forums' assumption? Other forums out there Think DS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Odin. As it stands, I don't think Odin is superior to DS/Highfather/DC Odin/Ganthet/PS/Shazam/NAbu. There isn't any reasoning to make think he is. All of the " Feats" people show him doing is not out of the power of any of these beings. It is purely fanboyism to say that it is. I dont' think Odin is Superior To DS, Deal with it.

Deal with what? Your ignorance?

We do. All day, every day.

UniOmni
Shazam can't even handle his daughter Blaze, without Satanus helping him out.

Highfather? Where do i start?

Ganthet i didn't speak on.

Neither did i say anything to the Phantom Stranger.

Or DC Odin.

But Darkseid?! The guy who got chumped by Superman 3 times?

We can call pis all we want, but the fact remains that it still happened, and they still lower his average immensely.

100(GDS)+ 80(Cosmic Odd)+ 33(Apok Now) + 12(When Superman beat back the forces of Apok and tossed them back through a boom tube) + 35(S/B) + 85(Legion of Superheroes) = 345.

Divide 345 by 6 and you get 57.5 for an overall average.

Sucks, but thats the law of averages.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
Deal with what? Your ignorance?

We do. All day, every day.

MY Ignorance? It doesn't matter what you say. Odin has no feats that are out of the wrealm of any of those beings I mentioned. As I said, Other forums out there would think this entire Forum is "ignorant" for giving marvel Characters Waaaaaaaaaaaay too much credit. As it stands It's all opinion and really subjected to fanboyism. That is what it boils down to. Becuz if it wasn't, you would call me names, or decide that calling me ignorant was really worth it considering every thing we talk about is subjective. At any moment in time, and writer can take any feat done by anyone in Odins class and Duplicate it or exceed it. Then what? And vice versa. at Any time, Odin could create the most powerful Green lantern ring ever. The one that has Held big bangs. As it stands, DS, and Orion both had enough power within them to Collapse a 5th of a universe. So I guess my ignorance has me thinking that beings this powerful are a match for Odin. Well DS is. Orion doesn't even know how to use his astro force for morre than blasting and strength amping. You act as if I'm saying Major Force is equal or superior to Odin. The beings I am backing up have on panel displays that I am drawing my conclusions from. Takion is beyond a skyfather, and yet people say Odin is superior to him. THat is all I need to see to know that My Supposed "ignorance" is really just people who are very marvel biased and won't be happy until everyone rolls over and sees their point of view. I'm not rolling over. Odin is no more powerful than DS/Nabu/Shazam/Ganthet or anyone in that Upper tier of power.

Evangel94

If this is the way you think, then there's no need for this thread. No one on this forum can change your opinion. Obviously, you're entitled to your opinion, but you made this thread asking for people's opinions, yet you argue against every person who disagrees with you.

Other forums don't play a part in this nvrbeenwthagirl. You're on KMC forums, and the general Consensus is that Odin is more powerful than Darkseid. You can disagree with it. You're entitled to your opinion, but you can't change the minds of everyone here. In fact, by the constant way you berate people whom you disagree with, you're making people less and less likely to agree with your points.

According to your profile, you were born in 1976. Then you should be a mature 30 year old man who can at least understand what I just said and why I said it.

With that in mind, I request that the moderators close this thread before it turns into endless senseless debate. This thread serves no specific purpose and will just dive into an unending disagreement between users.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Evangel94
If this is the way you think, then there's no need for this thread. No one on this forum can change your opinion. Obviously, you're entitled to your opinion, but you made this thread asking for people's opinions, yet you argue against every person who disagrees with you.

Other forums don't play a part in this nvrbeenwthagirl. You're on KMC forums, and the general Consensus is that Odin is more powerful than Darkseid. You can disagree with it. You're entitled to your opinion, but you can't change the minds of everyone here. In fact, by the constant way you berate people whom you disagree with, you're making people less and less likely to agree with your points.

According to your profile, you were born in 1976. Then you should be a mature 30 year old man who can at least understand what I just said and why I said it.

With that in mind, I request that the moderators close this thread before it turns into endless senseless debate. This thread serves no specific purpose and will just dive into an unending disagreement between users.

You obviously don't know that I only "berate" people after they attack me. You might want to check your self on that. I state my opionions and people call me names for my opinion. I usually say something about the characters and people get all in a huff. So exactly when did I berate anyone? WHy don't you check the MANY threads where people call me names just for me statig my opinion. But you seem to think I am berating people for disagreeing with me. HMM. I think someone hasn't really been paying attention. And I don't care if you ask the mods to close the thread. I'll make sure I ask them to close one of yours when you clearly didn't mean to do anything but aggrevate certain people with your so called " fun" threads. DIdn't even post the battle scenes in the righ order.

UniOmni
The problem with you, is that you can't prove it.

You say Odin is no more powerful than Shazam, but what's shazam done that was so notable, other than fighting a losing battle against the Spectre?

Or Nabu, who was imprisoned by various Dr. fates?

Or DS?

The OE isn't unbeatable.

DC has proved that many times.

And you're right about one thing.

Any writer can take any feat Odin has done, and replicate it for their favorite character.

But until they do, its pure stupidity to say that they can.

Going by that logic, i'll say that Beta Ray Bill can do a godblast, since Thors done it.

Or Thor can survive being turned inside out like the Tesseract bomb did to Cap Marvel, since they're all peers in power.

Or Cyclops can use his optic blasts to perform an emergency lobotomy on anyone, since Superman did it too.

Or Gayzar can shield big bangs and supernovas, since GL's have done so.

Or collapse a fifth of the universe, since he's connected to the quantam field, which is near infinite.

See how easy it is to sound very stupid?

Quicksilver can turn invisible, since Martian Manhunter did it.

And NvrHDClue, the only thing that seems to be unanimous on other forums, is that you're quite the character.

On SHC, they have a wildest/stupidest claims thread, and you're featured there!

You're a Star!!

Evangel94
You obviously don't know that I only "berate" people after they attack me. You might want to check your self on that. I state my opionions and people call me names for my opinion. I usually say something about the characters and people get all in a huff. So exactly when did I berate anyone? WHy don't you check the MANY threads where people call me names just for me statig my opinion. But you seem to think I am berating people for disagreeing with me. HMM. I think someone hasn't really been paying attention.

Stating your opinion is fine. Nobody is against that. But you take it to the next unnecessary level, and don't know when to leave the subject alone. You obviously recognize that this forum doesn't rate Darkseid as highly as you would like, so why do you constantly argue with every single user who disagrees with the way you see things? Obviously after making all these threads you can tell that you're not changing their opinion.

You're a 30 year old grown man (unless you lied in your profile), and you should know that constantly arguing against users will not bring about results. State your opinion, and leave it at that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The problem with you, is that you can't prove it.

You say Odin is no more powerful than Shazam, but what's shazam done that was so notable, other than fighting a losing battle against the Spectre?

Or Nabu, who was imprisoned by various Dr. fates?

Or DS?

The OE isn't unbeatable.

DC has proved that many times.

And you're right about one thing.

Any writer can take any feat Odin has done, and replicate it for their favorite character.

But until they do, its pure stupidity to say that they can.

Going by that logic, i'll say that Beta Ray Bill can do a godblast, since Thors done it.

Or Thor can survive being turned inside out like the Tesseract bomb did to Cap Marvel, since they're all peers in power.

Or Cyclops can use his optic blasts to perform an emergency lobotomy on anyone, since Superman did it too.

Or Gayzar can shield big bangs and supernovas, since GL's have done so.

Or collapse a fifth of the universe, since he's connected to the quantam field, which is near infinite.

See how easy it is to sound very stupid?

Quicksilver can turn invisible, since Martian Manhunter did it.

Except becuz you don't know the character you say things like the OE isn't unbeatable. Nothing less than Multiversal threats have shrugged off the OE. NO one else has ever been shown to be the Omega Effect. And it's this basic ignorace of certain characters that has me thinking that it doesn't matter becuz in the end, there is a major marvel lean here. You act as if I'm the only one who has said. Maybe if I was the only one who has said it and noticed, you all may have a point. But i"M not the only one who has said. Which means that there is a major marvel lean here and maybe just maybe, you all see things the way you do and YOU WON"T change your minds becuz you ARE biased. Funny thing about being biased, as long as you are, everyone else is always wrong and your always right and you can't tell that your biased. You just think the other guy is stupid or nvrhadaclue.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Evangel94
Stating your opinion is fine. Nobody is against that. But you take it the extra mile and don't know when to leave the subject alone. You obviously recognize that this forum doesn't rate Darkseid as highly as you would like, so why do you constantly argue with every single user who disagrees with the way you see things. You're not changing their opinion.

You're a 30 year old grown man (unless you lied in your profile), and you should know that constantly arguing against users will not bring about results. State your opinion, and leave it at that.

Which is what I do. But then people have to start and attack me for stating an opinion. I would that everyone could police them as much as they try and police me. It makes me wonder. WHy I get policed for reacting to being attacked, but no one is policing the people who start the attacks.

Evangel94
Which is what I do. But then people have to start and attack me for stating an opinion. I would that everyone could police them as much as they try and police me. It makes me wonder. WHy I get policed for reacting to being attacked, but no one is policing the people who start the attacks.

They are attacking you because you won't leave the subject alone. You don't agree with them? Fine. But don't respond to every post they make. It's unnecessary and only adds fuel to the fire.

UniOmni
No.

The thing about it is, is that characters have repelled the OE.

Superman repelled it with hv.

Orion with the Astroforce.

Diana with the aegis braces.

Which multiversal aspect shrugged off the OE?
Better yet, which one hit the OE?

Cuz it wasn't the AM.

The OE is Darkseids power alone. ALONE.

Yet the beams that hit the Antimonitor, were shot from Alexanders eyes, after DS hit a button.

The OE cuts through time and space, so he could've shot him from Apok with the OE and called it a day.

Superman shrugged off something that Darkseid hit him with in OWAW. Don't know if it was the OE, but it came from his eyes, and he took it like a supersoaker shot.

The only lean comes from people overrated characters. Its called a backlash.

Darkseid has one, due to you trumping things up.

I still wanna see where Shazam or Nabu or Highfather does something comparable to Odin.

DigiMark007
I tolerated the first couple, but we can't just have incredibly vague "how powerful is this guy?" threads all the time. That's what we have in-battle discussion, respect threads, and question threads for.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.