Master Sifo-Dyas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tonnochi
I big mystery in the Star Wars world. How did he die? Who gave him permission to create an entire clone army for the Republic? Will this mystery be unraveled in the upcoming Star Wars television series of 2007 (Untitled, live-action TV show set betweeen episodes III and IV)? I do know one thing. Master Sifo-Dyas was one of the 'Background Jedi' of The Phantom Menace.

So,

1. He was seen in Episode I (Kaminoan Jedi)

2. He is a Kaminoan.

3. He was killed. Not death by natural causes, definately killed.

Noob_Krueger
NO NO NO! NO MORE Sifo-Dyas THREADS!

HE IS HUMAN.

'n Star Wars: Visionaries, Sifo-Dyas is shown to be a Caucasian man with a small, brown goatee. Also in Visionaries, it is suggested (non canonically) that Sifo-Dyas's blood was used in General Grievous's blood transfusion. General Grievous blood was drawn from that of other kaleesh subjects'

Captain REX
This 'mystery' has already been revealed in the Expanded Universe.

Sifo-Dyas, Jedi Master, was a close friend of Count Dooku. Fearing an upcoming war that he had seen visions of (or something of that sort), Sifo-Dyas called the Kaminoans up, posing as a Council member, and ordered the Clone Army in the name of the Republic. Knowing that such an army would ruin his plans, Dooku murdered Sifo-Dyas, manipulated the Kaminoans, and wiped Kamino from the records.

He is human, and he was not seen in Episode I. That Jedi on the Council is Quermian.

However, that's all EU. There's no official explanation from the movies.

PVS
no more.....please..........no........................more.........*dies*

queeq
I agree. Too many threads like this. CLOSING

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.