USAgent vs. Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
What do you think?

marvelprince
Even with his exoskelton Peter is till stronger, faster, etc than Walker, plus he has his spider-sense and webbing to give him an edge. Spider-Man takes this

Metalmanx
Originally posted by marvelprince
Even with his exoskelton Peter is till stronger, faster, etc than Walker, plus he has his spider-sense and webbing to give him an edge. Spider-Man takes this

You got to it before I could. Rock.

doctorstrongbad
Sider-man takes this 10/10. It has been stated on here that Spider-man can handle Captain America, daredevil and the Punisher.

Howard_Jones
Competitive 10/10. Spidey's gonna win every fight, but USAgent would give him an amazing fight.

norrinradd43
I dont think spidey takes every one but he takes the large majority...due to agility and webbing, spider-man takes this 4/5

The Fake Macoy
Spidey has a huge speed and agility advantage, as well as hsi webbing and Spider sense. He's got this one in the bag at least 8/10.

King_Mungi
Indeed, and yet people believed this is a better match for US Agent than aganist Wolverine.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Indeed, and yet people believed this is a better match for US Agent than aganist Wolverine.

Very true.

carver9
it is a better match than wolverine. Thats all wolverine have to do is hit us agent 1 time and the fight is over but spiderman would have to hit us agent numerous of times to end the fight. Another thing, I think that it could go either way. 5 out of 5 for both because even though spiderman may be faster, us agent is moooooore skilled and spiderman also got raped by captain america. Spiderman dont do good against extraordinary fighters, examples elektra beat him with ease, silver samurai beat him with ease and laughed at spiderman effort and threw him against a brick wall koeing him. It took both punisher and spiderman to tackle sabertooth and spiderman almost got killed but sabertooth let him go. Daredevil gives him a run for his money. Usagent could win some, he might could win the majority. You all give spiderman to much credit when he struggle to fight a old man in a vulture uniform. Spiderman is a good character but he just lack the skill to beat people that is considered some of the greatest fighters in comics. Spiderman 5 out of 5 imo.

HandOfFate
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Spidey has a huge speed and agility advantage, as well as hsi webbing and Spider sense. He's got this one in the bag at least 8/10.

Agreed, Spider-Man 8/10. If Classix Spider-Man, then 7/10, mostly because USAgent is almost as strong and a good hand-to-hand fighter.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by carver9
it is a better match than wolverine. Thats all wolverine have to do is hit us agent 1 time and the fight is over but spiderman would have to hit us agent numerous of times to end the fight. Another thing, I think that it could go either way. 5 out of 5 for both because even though spiderman may be faster, us agent is moooooore skilled and spiderman also got raped by captain america. Spiderman dont do good against extraordinary fighters, examples elektra beat him with ease, silver samurai beat him with ease and laughed at spiderman effort and threw him against a brick wall koeing him. It took both punisher and spiderman to tackle sabertooth and spiderman almost got killed but sabertooth let him go. Daredevil gives him a run for his money. Usagent could win some, he might could win the majority. You all give spiderman to much credit when he struggle to fight a old man in a vulture uniform. Spiderman is a good character but he just lack the skill to beat people that is considered some of the greatest fighters in comics. Spiderman 5 out of 5 imo.

Ummm...Spider-Man doesn't even need to physically touch him to win. Webbings is greatly sufficient enough to win the majority.

carver9
Ummm...Spider-Man doesn't even need to physically touch him to win. Webbings is greatly sufficient enough to win the majority.

yeah that could be true but i dont think that us agent will stand there and let him web him up. That girl that was teamed up with absorbing man, the one that help turn him to cocain avoided spiderman attack like it was nothing and she was a mere human. If she can do it us agent can do it with no problem and he could also block it with his shield. They both have an advantage against each other, Us agent advantage is that he has a shield and hes a waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better fighter than spiderman. Spiderman advantage is his agility and spider sense. If i had to choose the advantage over the other, it would be the skills, tactical fighting, over the spidersense anytime. us agent isnt a slouch in the agility dept. He could keep up with spiderman because spiderman isnt the flash. Spiderman have a hard time against tombstone and hammerhead and kraven. If they can tag him then us agent wont have a problem at all. Rhino even tagged spiderman. to me this is a good fight and they both split even and you cant use the captain america thing because he beat both of them with ease. laughing

5 out of 5

King_Mungi
Spider-Man has webbed up people far faster than him, so yeah this is a bad match up.

Also why do you use bad showings? the rules of the board state we go by the characters best showings not the worst

carver9
Spider-Man has webbed up people far faster than him, so yeah this is a bad match up.

Also why do you use bad showings? the rules of the board state we go by the characters best showings not the worst

Answer this and I already know your answer. Is spiderman vs captain america a bad match up. Spiderman is stronger, faster, and has a spidersense but he still got owned. Is spiderman vs silver samarai a bad fight, let me guess your answer is yes because spiderman is faster and stronger. Is spiderman vs elektra a bad fight because he is faster and stronger than her. Lets put it like this, everyone I have named had beaten spiderman and quite easily. Speed dont mean nothing when you have a fighter than is learning your style of fighting. Spiderman depends on his powers whereas the others depend on skills and training and use your powers against you. Just like the wolverine and spiderman team up, wolverine us spiderman agility against him and beat the crap out of him ending with wolverine having his claws at his neck with spiderman saying "this guy is extremely fast" thinking that it was a wolverine impersernator until he seen the adamantium claws. Another time was in marvel knights, when wolverine knew spiderman was going to bounce to the side and end up following him, ending with his claws in spiderman chest.

Us agent is just to good of a fighter for spiderman. Name a spiderman villian who fighting skills is 5 or up 1 -7, none of them. He fights brutes. kraven fighting skills is at 3, venom is at 3, black tarantula is at 4, rhino is at 2, hammer head is at 3, vulture is at 1, carnage is at 3, spiderman himself is at 3 out of 7. Lets use wolverine. lady deathstrike 6, cyber 6, deadpool 6, omega red 5, mr.x 7, sabertooth 6, gorgon 6, roughouse 5, silver samarai 6.

Like I said spiderman cant fight fighters, he fight people who depend on there powers and facing a fighter, he would fall but sometimes he does do good. Us agent and spiderman is a tie.

King_Mungi
*sigh* bad for you, but basically all you applied doesn't work on this board as there is a thing called PIS/CIS and those are the rules of the board.

carver9
*sigh* bad for you, but basically all you applied doesn't work on this board as there is a thing called PIS/CIS and those are the rules of the board.

What do that have to do with spiderman figthing style being at a measly 3 out of 7, while us agent is at 6 out of 7. Strength dont matter in this fight because both of them is about as strong as the other. Agility aint that far off even though that dont matter because spiderman will get tagged by someone who have superhuman agility of his own, even though spidermans is a little better. PIS dont meen nothing when all of your villians are slower than you but theyre still able to almost beat you to death. imo it is even and if I was to give the majority it would be to us agent due to the fact that I know how spiderman fight against fighters.

King_Mungi
All it takes is one punch...just one punch from the likes of Spider-Man and those human fighters are dead. Spider-Man has proven he is vastly stronger, reflexes are higher (dodging machine gun fire like nothing) and has a spider-sense, vastly higher agility, etc. etc. So as the rules of the board we go by their best showings and PIS/CIS is now allowed, so Spider-Man would destroy any of these "fighters". Spider-Man's agility vastly is greater than theirs, now your greatly underestimating Spider-Man

Look at the Flash, his villians are vastly slower than him and he gets tagged yet we see him go multiple light speed. As the rules of the board...BEST showings, not worst.

peejayd
* if we will judge the best showings and stats... then i believe USAgent can stalemate Cap and Wolverine...

* and i'd give Spidey a slight edge for the win, 6-6.5/10... wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.