Zangeif Vs King(Tekken)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
Another Streetfighter Vs Tekken thread? Oh no!

Allright folks, this time we pit the two greatest wrestling-based fighters in either of their respective universes. Standard pit-fight, no weapons, anything else goes. Winner is determined by submission, pin, or death. Will it be everyones favorite vodka-swilling russian? Or, the iconic King?

Sado22
dude, zangeif is gay. with King dressed like a jaguar, and given zangeif obsession with getting cuddly with bears.....eek.

~Sado

Muck101
I think Zangief takes it. I just can't see King getting up after one of his spinning pile-drivers. Obvious homosexuality aside.

Cloud_VII
Kings grab combos are vastly superior.

shin_remy
Zangief wins.

Give sf a big handicap against Tekken and Tekken has a chance or else it is not fair.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
Kings grab combos are vastly superior.

Co-signed, Zangeifs grabs are nothing special.

beta ray bob
zangieff is stupid and after king is through with him?: purple with half of his bones broken

Darkstorm Zero
I don't rec allKing surviving an F5 tornado to perfect his signature attack...

Zangief did... and guess what, that means a flattened mask for an even flatter face for King...

beta ray bob
let's not forget king's screwdriver combo

screwdriver combo+king+zangief=exploded head

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.