Thanos and Tyrant vs. Captain Marvel & Highfather

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Thanos and full-powered Tyrant vs. current Captain Marvel and Highfather

ctu_stylez
tyrant wins by himself.

Kutulu
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Thanos and full-powered Tyrant vs. current Captain Marvel and Highfather

Full powered Tyrant? That's a bit overkill... Tyrant easily.

Madvillain
thanos wait for tyrant to destroy the opposition within seconds, and decides to spar with him afterwards, just for kicks.

Nikkolas
A depowered Tyrant could kill Cap with little effort... then it just be him/Thanos vs. Highfather. Original Tyrant? He winks once for Captain Marvel and once for Highfather and wins. Thanos wonders why he is there.

Soljer
Originally posted by Nikkolas
A depowered Tyrant could kill Cap with little effort... then it just be him/Thanos vs. Highfather. Original Tyrant? He winks once for Captain Marvel and once for Highfather and wins. Thanos wonders why he is there.

By current Captain Marvel, I believe the original poster meant SHAZAM. Who is a skyfather in his own right, one a depowered Tyrant wouldn't be messing with.

Full powered Tyrant, however, WOULD take this match solo.

Nikkolas
How high a Skyfather? Odin-level? Above? Tyrant is not that far below Odin going by showings even when depowered. Odin could swat down Surfer with ease. Tyrant can do that in addition to a group of other Heralds.

Soljer
Originally posted by Nikkolas
How high a Skyfather? Odin-level? Above? Tyrant is not that far below Odin going by showings even when depowered. Odin could swat down Surfer with ease. Tyrant can do that in addition to a group of other Heralds.

Meh, depowered Tyrant was above herald-level for sure, but I don't think he'd be too close to Odin.

Full powered tyrant, though, we know is a bit above skyfather.

Nikkolas
Yeah. I'd say a good fair bit above but I'm a fanboy. smile

Thanos/Tyrant 100/10.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Captain Marvel as in having the power of Shazam? We all know how magic has a funny way of trumping any cosmic power save ultimate power like the IG. Shazam's power was able to fight the Spectre for a good long battle. Niether Tyrant nor Thanos have that POwer. Takion is the living avatar of the source. With all of it's knowlege. Thanos is outclassed By takion.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Captain Marvel as in having the power of Shazam? We all know how magic has a funny way of trumping any cosmic power save ultimate power like the IG. Shazam's power was able to fight the Spectre for a good long battle. Niether Tyrant nor Thanos have that POwer. Takion is the living avatar of the source. With all of it's knowlege. Thanos is outclassed By takion.

A weak Spectre...

Howard_Jones
So, it's impressive that Shazam got his ass kicked?

So, if I go outside and fail to lift my truck, is that an impressive strength feat?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
So, it's impressive that Shazam got his ass kicked?

So, if I go outside and fail to lift my truck, is that an impressive strength feat?

It's impressive if the truck falls on you and you live an hour before you die. where it shoudl have been instant death.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soujaboy
A weak Spectre...

Prove it.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
It's impressive if the truck falls on you and you live an hour before you die. where it shoudl have been instant death.

Wow. Do you just have a mad-on for Marvel fans or something?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Wow. Do you just have a mad-on for Marvel fans or something?

You really are simple. I love marvel. I just disapprove of all the DC hateration that goes on here. It's plenty of it. and I notice it any time anyone comes here and defends a dc character. you instantly call them names and belittle them. And yet you call me a marvel hater. I don't instantly belittle anyone until they attack me for just having an opinion. as far as the truck feat goes, You are so simple you didnt' get it. The Spectre is the truck and Shazam is you. If a truck fell on you, you should be instantly dead. But since you lived for a time, that was very impressive. It was impressive that shazam lived against the full wrath of the spectre.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.