Solomon Grundy vs. Colossus, Thing, Doc Samson, Strong Guy, Sasquatch, Rhino, Herc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Solomon Grundy

vs.

Colossus
Thing
Doc Samson
Strong Guy
Sasquatch
Rhino
Hercules

who wins?

Madvillain

Badabing
Rhino solos this.

Madvillain
this is grundy at his strongest btw.

jrodslam
If its mortal Herc, Sassy non-Tanaraq(sp?), Grundy whoops them something horrible.

9/10.

Madvillain
immortal herc but not tanaraq

outarddwarf
um...
wtf

Madvillain
?????????????????

tkitna
Grundy gets beaten down as he always does.

Madvillain
Originally posted by outarddwarf
um...
wtf

????

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jrodslam
If its mortal Herc, Sassy non-Tanaraq(sp?), Grundy whoops them something horrible.

9/10.

Damn right, Grundy is so under-rated. Guy rountinely clashes with the entire JSA and JLA on his own.

His worst showing he got taken out by Batman. BAH!

doctorstrongbad
Grundy loses to the team. 7 on one is too much for him.

norrinradd43
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Grundy loses to the team. 7 on one is too much for him. I agree I mean the weakester person on this team Is Doc Sampson who is Class 50 I believe...Colossus, Sasquatch and Thing are class 80, Strong Guy is class 100 if he gets hit a few times real good, Herc is one of the strongest phsically there is, the weak link is Rhino of course due to dumbass factor but he could do a head on charge into Strong Guy and pump him up real good, Grundy gets smashed here...the team is too much

King_Mungi
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Grundy loses to the team. 7 on one is too much for him.

Say that to the JSA or JLA then

Originally posted by norrinradd43
I agree I mean the weakester person on this team Is Doc Sampson who is Class 50 I believe...Colossus, Sasquatch and Thing are class 80, Strong Guy is class 100 if he gets hit a few times real good, Herc is one of the strongest phsically there is, the weak link is Rhino of course due to dumbass factor but he could do a head on charge into Strong Guy and pump him up real good, Grundy gets smashed here...the team is too much

eh? got some of your facts wrong there.

hunbu04
why is hercules included with weaklinks like thing, doc samson, and rhino when properly written hercules can solo grubdy and take the majority

The Fake Macoy
Grundy at his strongest? He kills the entire other team easily.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by hunbu04
why is hercules included with weaklinks like thing, doc samson, and rhino when properly written hercules can solo grubdy and take the majority

Doubtful, when Flash, Green Lantern, Superman and Wonderwoman working together struggled, yeah I doubt just Hercules will.

spetznaz
At his worst Grundy is a side-show freak who gets curb stomped by near anybody.

At his best though ....well, the guy is like the Hulk on super-steroids. Magical super-steroids.

It depends on what version of Solomon we are talking about. A weak one and even Rhino will stomp him. A strong one and the team will not know what the heck just hit them. They'll simply find themselves in heaven or hell (although being killed by Grundy does create a certain afterlife dilemma).

IT depends on the version being talked about, and dependent on that Grundy can lose 10/10 or win 10/10.

King_Mungi
Well spoken.

The Fake Macoy
Originally posted by Madvillain
this is grundy at his strongest btw.

That's what version we're at. Still, like you said, Gruny's best is far greater than his worst. In this case, it is his best, so the team's going down.

Badabing
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Damn right, Grundy is so under-rated. Guy rountinely clashes with the entire JSA and JLA on his own.

His worst showing he got taken out by Batman. BAH!
ANTI-BATITE! mad

stick out tongue

Validus
Grundy ftw.

King_Mungi
Yeah I saw that cover earlier, I like how the shadow character on the non-spoiler cover looked like Amazo...damn tricksters

golem370
I say Hercules could give him a run for his money. He is faster then Grundy Smarter then Grundy and a better fighter then Grundy. Sasquatch would also be good in this fight.

golem370
Colossus Strong Guy and Thing would keep him on his toes

olympian
Grundy at its strongest would take it. Hercules would need better backup for this one, altho some can hang out for awhile.

King_Mungi
Hercules isn't faster than Grundy, when he rountinely tags both the JSA and JLA Flash then you can say that

hunbu04
Hercules did tag quicksilver

King_Mungi
......ummm...QS is nothing to Flash

Muck101
I havent seen much of grundy... Can anyone give a link to a pic of him whooping some a$$ please?

guy222
Originally posted by Madvillain
Solomon Grundy

vs.

Colossus
Thing
Doc Samson
Strong Guy
Sasquatch
Rhino
Hercules

who wins?

Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.