Hyperstorm vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
I've been reading up on this guy. He seems to be the most powerful mutant I've ever seen. But can Hyperstorm defeat the mad titan? In the words of Mills Lane: "Let's get it on!"

ctu_stylez
hyperstorm wrecks thanos

Soljer
Ahahaha!

Hyperstorm.

Molecule man
hyperstorm is a cosmic entity and would destroy thanos

Kutulu
Hyperstorm for the win.

Kurash
hyperstorm is levels and levels above thanos, from what ive seen of him in the comics i have, and from what ive read about him on the internet, id put him up there with Ion, I mean its said that hes so strong Galactus could actually feed off his energy as if he were a planet

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I've been reading up on this guy. He seems to be the most powerful mutant I've ever seen. But can Hyperstorm defeat the mad titan? In the words of Mills Lane: "Let's get it on!"

hyperstorm

Ouallada
Hyperstorm 10/10. No explanation is needed. Unless of course Thanos has prep and deux ex machina on his side.

boriquaking55
Hyperstorm

Xplosive
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

He is not the most powerful; mutant ever, but definetely among the most powerful.
Anyway, Hyperstorm tears him apart.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Xplosive
He is not the most powerful; mutant ever, but definetely among the most powerful.
Anyway, Hyperstorm tears him apart.

actually, he is...

just look at the lineage of his progenitors...

he surpasses both mommy and daddy...

batdude123
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
actually, he is...

just look at the lineage of his progenitors...

he surpasses both mommy and daddy...

Do me a favor....

Read about Mad Jim Jaspers. wink

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by batdude123
Do me a favor....

Read about Mad Jim Jaspers. wink

sure... smile

Hyperstorm is yet to reach his full potential...

and were talking about jonathan richards Hyperstorm...

lets not even start on david richards Hyperstorm... wink

batdude123
sure... smile

Hyperstorm is yet to reach his full potential...

and were talking about jonathan richards Hyperstorm...

lets not even start on david richards Hyperstorm... wink

Hyperstorm was the whipping boy for Galactus. Hyperstorm's powerful, yes, but MJJ is more powerful.

He manipulated and controlled every single aspect of a universe.

draxx_tOfU
Hyperstorm was the whipping boy for Galactus. Hyperstorm's powerful, yes, but MJJ is more powerful.

i see your point...

Hyperstorm still lacks the on-panel feats (yet) as the writers still have to pull him from hibernation, but i would say that he has the powerset to do so, grand scale reality warping...

one with hyperspace >= controll every aspect of the universe...

after all, both are reality warpers no?

if it were not for his father, Psi-Lord, and grandaddy, he would have proceeded to layeth the smack down on big G...

and we all know Psi-lord >= Big G...

batdude123
i see your point...

Hyperstorm still lacks the on-panel feats (yet) as the writers still have to pull him from hibernation, but i would say that he has the powerset to do so, grand scale reality warping...

one with hyperspace >= controll every aspect of the universe...

after all, both are reality warpers no?

if it were not for his father, Psi-Lord, and grandaddy, he would have proceeded to layeth the smack down on big G...

and we all know Psi-lord >= Big G...

He not only controlled a universe, he CREATED it as well. And he would've rewritten the entire Marvel Omni-verse too if it wasn't for the Fury (ANOTHER one of his creations).

draxx_tOfU
He not only controlled a universe, he CREATED it as well. And he would've rewritten the entire Marvel Omni-verse too if it wasn't for the Fury (ANOTHER one of his creations).

was that 616 or E-238?

anyway, 616 jaspers>>>238 jaspers...

anyway, Hyperstorm also has the ability to use ANY kind of mutant power as if it were his own, like once again, his father FR's grand scale reality warping (if he so wishes) and his mom's rachel's time-jumping...

last time i checked, MJJ was a mutant... big grin

id369
I do not know how to get a hold of comic book featuring Hyperstorm, to analyze him.
But if some one does, a Hyperstorm respect thread would be vary useful and informative.

Mider999
go to wiki and search there or something like that.

bigbran
Originally posted by id369
I do not know how to get a hold of comic book featuring Hyperstorm, to analyze him.
But if some one does, a Hyperstorm respect thread would be vary useful and informative. There is one, but it isn't the greatest...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/419038-respect-thread-for-hyperstorm-david-and-jonathan-richards

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
go to wiki and search there or something like that.

wiki's pretty good

Board Walker

This is in fact a rumor most likely started on this forum, if you read the comics you would then know that Hyperstorm was battling with Psi lord and defeating him, untill Reed Richards intervened toward the end and trapped both Hyperstorm and Galactus together.

Hyperstorm was not being helplessly fed off of either, both galactus and Hyperstorm were perpetually siphoning one another's energies.

Reed did this so he could take out both Galactus and Hyperstorm, but their stalemate ended since Galactus has been seen in recent comics such as Anihilation, so Hyperstorm and Galactus must have broken free.

Hyperstorm is in fact the most powerful mutant, has complete mastery of the forces of creation and destruction, complete access and control of hyperspace, that and the phoenix force resides within him; and he has intelligence, knowledge, and brilliance which far surpasses that of both Reed and Dr. Doom combined.

P.S. And as said he has the ability to use any mutants power as if his own; creation and destruction is his play thing.

id369

Mider999
im not talking about using it as a source im talking about seeing what his first appearence is wiki usually has that.

Mider999
here are some appearences i could find

fantastic four 406-409, 415
uncanny x-men 141
fantastic four unlimited 12
fantastic five 4
exiles 59

these are the ones i could find

Xplosive
Hyperstorm is not the most powerful mutant ever, he was defeated by a hungry Galactus, Galactus was feeding on his energy and Hyperstorm didnt have enough power to overload him.
White Phoenix of the Crown, Mad Jim Jaspers and in my opinion Scarlett Witch are more powerful.
And its debetable if he is more powerful than his father, Franklin Richards.

draxx_tOfU
^^^^^^^^^^^^

2 of the ones you named aren't even confirmed omega-level...

although i personally believe the list is whacked considering MJJ beats say, iceman or elixir...

Beta Ray Howard
Firt of all Phoenix is not a mutant, per se. Phoenix is an outside force. Jean or Rachel on their own without that power isn't even comparable.

Jaspers definately had much more power, as did Wanda.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Firt of all Phoenix is not a mutant, per se. Phoenix is an outside force. Jean or Rachel on their own without that power isn't even comparable.

Jaspers definately had much more power, as did Wanda.

Jean and PF are one as established in Endsong.

boriquaking55
I don't think Wanda is more powerful - her feats in HOM were PI...magic-based.

qqqqqqq
gotta give it to the reality warpers.

qqqqqqq
The reality warpers are the most powerful mutants.

guy222
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
The reality warpers are the most powerful mutants.

rachel beat the fury smile

qqqqqqq
erm which fury?

boriquaking55
Reality-warping mutants are walking plot devices. Lame.

I almost think of them as products of lazy and uninspired writing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.