Magneto vs. Mister Sinister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
For reasons known only to them, A series of events and mishaps has lead Nathaniel Essex and the Master of Magnetism into deadly combat. Unknown to Magneto (until the battle starts), Sinister has planted non-metallic devices around the battle field that make the effect of Magneto's shields null and void. For all purposes of this battle, the devices cannot be manipulated

The battle takes place in the Savage Land. Essex and Magneto start off on opposite sides.

-No PIS
-There is a giant, transparent indestructable dome around the battlefield that prevents anything getting in or out
-Battle takes place at current times, with both characters at pre-HOM levels of power

Who wins? How?

SpunkySmurph
Ugh...

Wrong forum, I know.

When a mod sees this, could it be moved to Comics VS. ??

Please and Thank You

manjaro
sinister is a beta version of apocalypse and look what happened to him

Psyquis52
I give up. What happened to him?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by manjaro
sinister is a beta version of apocalypse and look what happened to him

If you're reffering to that scan of Mags defeating Apoc with his 'we were the greatest mutants, it's a shame we couldnt work together' quote (it was something along those lines), that doesnt help your case.

First off, I'm pretty sure that scan wasn't cannon. Secondly, even if it wasn't, it was incredibly stupid. Apoc, like Sinister, has complete molecular control of his body. That was just stupid.

TricksterPriest
People try to claim Apoc lost to Magneto. That apoc wasn't at full power, and the entire win was PIS. Magneto is no match for Apoc. I'm leaning towards magneto in this fight, but Sinister has a shot.

Edit: Didn't see the conditions of the fight. Mags is screwed. QFT spunky.

manjaro
that was from age of apocaplyspe... and it is very much canon my friend, its just that someone traveled back to the past and prevented it from happening..and apocaylpse defeat came after a long hard battle. magneto didnt just jump out at him and ripped him apart while he wasnt looking. so.....you know?.........THERE!!

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by manjaro
that was from age of apocaplyspe... and it is very much canon my friend, its just that someone traveled back to the past and prevented it from happening..and apocaylpse defeat came after a long hard battle. magneto didnt just jump out at him and ripped him apart while he wasnt looking. so.....you know?.........THERE!!

Well, rather then using a questionable fight as your only grounding for Mags winning, tell me exactly how Mags is going to pull this off.

SpunkySmurph
Would a Mod please move this now? sad

EDIT:

Wait, it was moved.

Yay!

Oh, and sorry for the DP.

norrinradd43
Magneto cannot hurt Essex...Im pretty sure that Essex also has no blood for magneto to control and objects being thrown or dropped on sinister would also do nothing...although the only way I can see sinister hurting magneto is somehow getting his helmet off and mentally attacking him...Mags can fly though so I think this fight goes on until one of them has to sleep and I dont hink Sinister has to sleep so the fight goes to Essex

jasofisc
if sinister has any prep at all mags goes down

norrinradd43
thats true and it seems sinister has all the prep in this fight whereas mags has none

Brian Oswald
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Magneto cannot hurt Essex...Im pretty sure that Essex also has no blood for magneto to control and objects being thrown or dropped on sinister would also do nothing...although the only way I can see sinister hurting magneto is somehow getting his helmet off and mentally attacking him...Mags can fly though so I think this fight goes on until one of them has to sleep and I dont hink Sinister has to sleep so the fight goes to Essex Sinister does not have better TP than Xavier and Magneto has battled Xavier with TP.

ExtraMision5555
magneto loses, sinister is a madman despite his infrequent showings

batdude123
Erik wins, shields or no shields.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by batdude123

Where the hell have you been? Did you suddenly get a life? stick out tongue

batdude123
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Where the hell have you been? Did you suddenly get a life? stick out tongue

no expression

This week has been hectic.

Howard_Jones
no expression

This week has been hectic.

Alrighty. Just jokin with ya.

redhotrash
I have to give this to Sinister. Sinister can somewhat predict Magneto. Does Magneto have a clue as to the full extent of what Sinister can do? Plus I just cant see Essex being hurt physically.

Soljer

SpunkySmurph

How? I don't doubt that theres a way that Mags can do it, but I'd like to hear a feasable strategy for his side.

id369

ExtraMision5555
i dont see how magneto can concieveably hurt mr sinister.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
i dont see how magneto can concieveably hurt mr sinister.

That's the problem that I'm having. I like Mags, though I wouldnt claim to be an expert on him, so I wanted to see if anybody had a realistic strategy for Mags to take this.

Molecule man
take sinister apart molecule by molecule and spread them all around the planet so he ain't coming back

Xplosive
AoA is not a cannon, but anyway, Magneto would take Sinister down.

Evil_Ash

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Molecule man
take sinister apart molecule by molecule and spread them all around the planet so he ain't coming back

Yeah... unfortunatley, Sinister has complete molecular control of his body. no expression

Evil_Ash
Yes, so matter manipulation wouldn't do a squat against him. That would go for Apocalypse as well, actually.

Molecule man
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Yeah... unfortunatley, Sinister has complete molecular control of his body. no expression

yes he can control the molecules of his body but i doubt he can survive if Magneto rips him apart, spread his molecules across the planet or throw him into space.

Evil_Ash
How is he going to accomplish that if Sinister can control his molecules? roll eyes (sarcastic)

lorddreamer
Looks like a non-fight to me... I mean,, what can either of them do to each other? I don't know much Sinister, but... I just cant see him getting at Mag.

ExtraMision5555
Yes, it goes both ways, by all means, Magneto cannot hurt sinister, and sinister cannot reach magneto.

Mags isint ripping sinisters molecules apart, he is nigh-invulenrable and has absolute dominion over his own molecular structure.

Brian Oswald
What impressive things has Sinister even done? Whats to stop Magneto from crushing him? Is his healing factor going to heal him from being a puddle on the floor?

guy222
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
For reasons known only to them, A series of events and mishaps has lead Nathaniel Essex and the Master of Magnetism into deadly combat. Unknown to Magneto (until the battle starts), Sinister has planted non-metallic devices around the battle field that make the effect of Magneto's shields null and void. For all purposes of this battle, the devices cannot be manipulated

The battle takes place in the Savage Land. Essex and Magneto start off on opposite sides.

-No PIS
-There is a giant, transparent indestructable dome around the battlefield that prevents anything getting in or out
-Battle takes place at current times, with both characters at pre-HOM levels of power

Who wins? How?

Draw. Sinister always reminded me of Colossus

redhotrash
What impressive things has Sinister even done? Whats to stop Magneto from crushing him? Is his healing factor going to heal him from being a puddle on the floor?

Honestly? It might, ya never know with sinister

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by redhotrash
What impressive things has Sinister even done?

Sabretooth: "Nobody talks to Sabretooth like that.. an' nobody threatens him!"
Sinister: "I will talk little man... and do..."

http://x-men.pl/summaries/uncanny_x-men/graf/uxm221a.jpg

Sabretooth who?

Brian Oswald
he choked sabertooth no expression

SpunkySmurph
bump

lorddreamer
damn. Go post that in the ownage thread. NOW!! That was nice, tip my hat to Sinister.
And What has he ever done to save him from mags wrath? Go up and read the whole thread, Brian Oswold.

Bad Ash231
ninja

Eon Blue
Mags is too versatile for Sinister.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.