POTC3 Premiere

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LonDon06
I have tried searching the board already and didn't find a topic, sorry if there is...

I've tried looking everywhere I can think of for AWE premiere info, and all I could find was the realese date.
Has the premiere date been decided yet?

Bwa Ha Ha
probably its still being planned

Depprived
No, it hasn't been decided because I've been looking too. smile

Bwa Ha Ha
thought so

PirateDiva
Ya i think once the trailer is out more details will be availiable to us!

Bwa Ha Ha
mmmmm probably........whens the trailer?

LonDon06
ok...

PirateDiva
Well a small update about the US Premiere May 19 seems to be the date and it's in DISNEYLAND!! Hope that helps!

Jcksparrows
Yipee!

Captain's Wench
Yeeeeyyy's gonna crash that party.

KMC style wink

Anyone else with me??

PirateDiva
HA HA....I Am Sooooo WITH YOU!!!

Turbo-charged
BAd news. I got rumors here
http://www.thedisneyblog.com/tdb/2006/12/pirates_of_the_.html

PirateDiva
I dont think he knows what he is talking about....he is dicouraging ppl to go....yes tickets for the actual premiere arent sold to the public....but u can go to Disneyland and see the arrivals...were u can Meet Johnny, Orlando, Keira and the cast like i did last year!.....and also I believe he is under the impression that the RED CARPET WORLD PREMIERE will be held on May 25...it's not....May 25 is when the movie comes out to the public in movie theaters (which is Memorial day Weekend)....but the premiere is always held a week before and that is MAY 19 (not Memorial day weekend)....I'm sure Disney Will close the Park early...they did it last year and i was there!!1 so this person has no idea!!! big grin And that BLOG was back in DECEMBER!

Turbo-charged
lucky duck. But I just researched it and didn't read it! embarrasment

Chiki Mina
tsk tsk.

PirateDiva
Thats cool...im just giving ya'll the 411!!! smile

CaptinJackLover
im seriously crying. i HAVE to go!

jackismyboo
yup the US premiere May 19 at anahiem disneyland the park will be closing early and it will be crowded so i advise you get there really early for Disney can only hold a certain amount of people at a time. The early pirates get the rum!!! just a little warning for the peeps who are going! It is supposed to bigger and better then last year!!! I seriously can't wait. hope that was nuff said oh and the tickets are at Disneyland it's just like a regular day at Disney only more crowded and celebrities there and you have to have or but tickets for it is a black day for people helping you get in for free. Not only the POTC celebrities are going to be there but any celebritie on the A-list like angelina Jolie and other celebrities. well here is all i have i will get to you on the london premiere later when i get the info.

sailorleo
ANY ONE GOING TO THE LONDON PREMIERE MUST GET A HOLD OF JACK AND PROFESS MY UNDYING ADORATION TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cries* I lurve him!

Turbo-charged
lol well I WISH I could gosad

PirateDiva
Im sooooooo there and about being there early i agree that day the Park will open at 7 in the moring and close at 5.... but i'll tell you if u get there exactly at 7...it may be to late, for ppl will be arriving as early as 4 in the moring! Trust I know what im talking about!!!

ANYWHOO IM SO THERE!! I'Ve convinced my parents to rent me a room near by Disneyland the night b4 so i'll be right there!!! Woo0o0o! CANT WAIT!!!!

diddly
Can you spend the night outside the parks gates???

Malificent16
Hello, fellow POTC fans. Note to Pirate Diva---where did you see the date of May 19 for the premiere? With the first 2 movies, the premiere was 2 weeks before the release of the movie to the general public. Therefore, I thought it would be a week earlier, on Saturday, May 12. I have checked various Disney sites, but have found nothing. Thanks!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by diddly
Can you spend the night outside the parks gates???

No you cant....but they open Downtown Disney early that day so ppl can start forming lines!!!

Originally posted by Malificent16
Hello, fellow POTC fans. Note to Pirate Diva---where did you see the date of May 19 for the premiere? With the first 2 movies, the premiere was 2 weeks before the release of the movie to the general public. Therefore, I thought it would be a week earlier, on Saturday, May 12. I have checked various Disney sites, but have found nothing. Thanks!

I Stand Corrected...ur right it has always been 2 weeks...last year it was 2 weeks b4 the premiere date! If ur looking around sites u probably won't find anything because they havent officially confirmed it....but this date May 19 was given to us by an inside source that works within the Disney Walls....soooo thats what we r looking at!!!

Epik
I really hope the third is a spectacular movie. The second just seemed to be filler.

Malificent16
Thank you, thank you so much, Pirate Diva!! I think you are right about the date of May 19. I checked some of the major Anaheim hotels, and most of the good ones are completely booked for that weekend already. However, I did find one hotel that had some rooms. So I made reservations for 5/18 to 5/23, but I am still holding on to my original reservations for 5/11 to 5/16 at another hotel until I can confirm the actual date. Since I am traveling across the country, I definitely do not want to reserve for the wrong weekend!

I do hope to meet you at this high-faluttin party whenever it is!

jackismyboo
May 19th will be extremly fun and downtown disney is open 24/7 except the stores and the park but you can go there anytime you like so if you want to get there early or sleep in your car and stay the night go ahead!

dichH2Odrinkrum
yay i think i will probably be the type to sleep over! lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.