Psylocke vs. Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

What If...
Current versions.

Who wins?

Psyquis52
Namor. 8/10

xmarksthespot
If she could get a shield up in time she'd probably win, but he can probably speedblitz her.

7-8/10 for Namor sounds about right.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
If she could get a shield up in time she'd probably win, but he can probably speedblitz her.

7-8/10 for Namor sounds about right.

Yea. I wanna say Betsy wins, but Namor is just a bit too fast for her, even with her enhanced ninja reflexes.

Namor for the win.

Scoobless
Isn't she quite a powerful TK user these days?

Metalmanx
Yes. But Namor's speed and reflexes are still far superior to her own. Since he'll react first, he'll be able to speed blitz her before she can make a move, even as fast as she can indeed move.

guy222
Originally posted by What If...
Current versions.

Who wins?

Betsy

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by What If...
Current versions.

Who wins?

Betsy Braddock with ease

jasofisc
before psylocke died she could go toe to toe with rogue who had the powers and knowledge of ms. marvel and wolverine. Now that she has come back she seems even more powerfull so i think she has a good chance but I'm still going to say it's like 5/5

guy222
Originally posted by jasofisc
before psylocke died she could go toe to toe with rogue who had the powers and knowledge of ms. marvel and wolverine. Now that she has come back she seems even more powerfull so i think she has a good chance but I'm still going to say it's like 5/5

She gave Rachel Summers fits also

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.