team ninja vs m.bison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightness
instead of ryu, ken sakura, sagat. they are replaced with ayane, kasumi, hyabusa, hayate.

would they be able to pull it off the same way, let's say kasumi is the one bison's trying to take over instead of ryu. none of them get any weapons.

Blanka
M.bison ftw

Major Snafu
Ninpo vs Psycho Power? Hayabusa Ninjutsu and Mugen Tensin Hajin Mon vs Ler Drit?

Hayate and Kasumi would be no problem. Hayabusa and Ayane, on the other hand...

Ayane may be broken as hell, but we all remember fighting a Level 8 Bison in SF2 (lost many a quarter), Shin Bison from Alpha 3 (with Psycho Drive, and losing more quarters), and Bison from CvSNK.

And Bison is just as tough, hard and cheap as hell. If Ayane tries her exploding ninpo tricks, one Psycho Break Crusher will take her out, leaving him and Hayabusa.

Bison and Hayabusa will reenact the Snake-Volgin scene in Snake Eater which Snake gets the crap beaten out of him (before losing the eye), Bison being Volgin and Ryu as Snake, only much more worse.

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by lightness
instead of ryu, ken sakura, sagat. they are replaced with ayane, kasumi, hyabusa, hayate.

would they be able to pull it off the same way, let's say kasumi is the one bison's trying to take over instead of ryu. none of them get any weapons.
I don't know what you're talking about.

Superboy Prime
I say the numbers take this for Team Ninja. It's 4 Shinobi powerhouses who are used to fighting together as a team and they've got deadly nimpo. Bison will take 2 of them out for the count though.

Cloud_VII
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/file/ninja_gaiden_x_item.txt

Ryu has a Light Saber.

Remulous
Team Ninja, if they can take out the Psych Drive. As long as Bison has that he is immortal and extremly powerful. Still if they managed to take out the P.Drive Bison's still gonna kill at least 1 or seriously hurt all of them.

Superboy Prime
I agree a full power Bison will give Team Ninja a hell of a bloody fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.