Cyclops, Havok, and Vulcan versus Magneto, Apocalypse, and Mr. Sinister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
No prep.

Brian Oswald
Magneto wins

Metalmanx
Hm. Tough one. I'll get back to you later on this one.

Kurash
tough call, id put my money on team 1 with no prep, with prep team 2

pr1983
Originally posted by masterbruce
No prep.

unless vulcan has more power than we've seen him with, team 2...

unless...

cyke goes all out, taking out sinister, then he, vulcan and havok turn their attention to magneto, taking him out very quickly (they'll have to, cos if magneto takes out vulcan, its game over), then all three go at apoc... though thats if team 1 is on top of their game...

Xplosive
Magneto, Apocalypse and Mr. Sinister wins.
Cyclops, Havok aint doing anything here.
Vulvan stays and gets slayed.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by pr1983
unless vulcan has more power than we've seen him with, team 2...

unless...

cyke goes all out, taking out sinister, then he, vulcan and havok turn their attention to magneto, taking him out very quickly (they'll have to, cos if magneto takes out vulcan, its game over), then all three go at apoc... though thats if team 1 is on top of their game...

erm

Doubtful Cyke can take out Sinister so easily, who has superhuman durability, a major healing factor and concussive blasts of his own.

And how would they take out a Magneto who has his shields up? That's an actual question, I want to know if they could do it.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Xplosive

Vulvan stays and gets slayed.
After he kills Apocalypse....

pr1983
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
erm

Doubtful Cyke can take out Sinister so easily, who has superhuman durability, a major healing factor and concussive blasts of his own.

And how would they take out a Magneto who has his shields up? That's an actual question, I want to know if they could do it.

when i said all out, i meant visorless... stick out tongue even if sinister can reform, it'll take time...

mags, i have no idea...

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by pr1983
when i said all out, i meant visorless... stick out tongue even if sinister can reform, it'll take time...

mags, i have no idea...

Allright, fair enough.

'Specially considering we don't know the full level of Cyke's blast.

Brian Oswald
How about Magneto just makes a shiled around his entire team. Kills Havok and Cyke easily. Vulcan goes down too.

pr1983
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Allright, fair enough.

'Specially considering we don't know the full level of Cyke's blast.

yes big grin

Originally posted by Brian Oswald
How about Magneto just makes a shiled around his entire team. Kills Havok and Cyke easily. Vulcan goes down too.

sure, why not?

Xplosive
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
After he kills Apocalypse....

Wouldn't happen, and you said that only because you hate Apocalypse.
Villains win this handily.

Roldz
Depending the extent of Vulcans energy manipulation, if his complete control of those energies he can as easyly renders mags shield useless..
Tell his energy manipulation surpasses that of Mags, those brothers team goes down..

guy222
bumprav

Philosophía
Team 2 in a stomp.

redhotrash
Villains win, Magneto alone could take out Cyclops and Havok, I think Sinister and Apocalypse could take Vulcan if they had to

Vulcan solos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.