Spectre/DS/Shazam/Orion vs. LT/Thanos/Odin/Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Clash of the cosmics.

THese are all characters Non Jobbing. Shazam is fighting Odin from the Rock of Eternity. Odin is in Asgard.

Endless Mike
Living Tribunal takes it by himself.

Madvillain
anothe Spectre vs. LT thread basically.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Madvillain
anothe Spectre vs. LT thread basically.

Basically.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Basically.
I basically went down the Wrung of the ladder to see where it would go.

Howard_Jones
I know. But it's still just gonna become LT vs Spectre again. That's just kinda the way it tends to go.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
I know. But it's still just gonna become LT vs Spectre again. That's just kinda the way it tends to go.

The LT seems to have problems with beings like abraxas. And LT aslo Got owned by Reed richards in another reality. Mind you it's the same Lt. He was killed. sad

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The LT seems to have problems with beings like abraxas. And LT aslo Got owned by Reed richards in another reality. Mind you it's the same Lt. He was killed. sad

LT>Spectre that simple
When did LT have problems with Abraxas? Reed punking LT, oh wasn't that MC2? That was silly.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
LT>Spectre that simple
When did LT have problems with Abraxas? Reed punking LT, oh wasn't that MC2? That was silly.

Silly or not, it's cannon for the LT. Spectre>>>LT

guy222
Silly or not, it's cannon for the LT. Spectre>>>LT

Here's my friend. I have it LT>Spectre
You have it the other way
We can agree to disagree. See u on the forums

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
Here's my friend. I have it LT>Spectre
You have it the other way
We can agree to disagree. See u on the forums

Yes will have to disagree. Yet the Lt is yet but an agent of God. The Spectre is an aspect of God. Big Differnce.

breeze85
Naturally this comes down to LT and Spectre. If we go by average showings LT wins, easy. Based on Spectre's respect thread he does seem to have trouble with numerous beings. Yet that thread is supposed to include his HIGHEST showings. LT would get rid off most of those with a mere click of his fingers.

That has been enough to instantly resurrect the Abstracts when they were wiped out by the IG by Adam Warlock. Yet it also calmed down the monstrous rage of IG. Supposedly, that famous click also brought the Abstracts and Marvel heroes to the same place in order to fight Thanos with THOTU. Of course, they still lost.

LT's powers also fluctuate to some degree. Certainly not as much as Spectre's, though. What LT decides, is. He isn't the second in command for nothing.

Avalonofthewind
Why are there other characters besides Spectre and LT?

They vanish in seconds.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Why are there other characters besides Spectre and LT?

They vanish in seconds.

Shazam it seems can summon plenty of power to give the spectre a decent fight. He would last longer than the others.

UniOmni
Shazam lasted against an unfocused Spectre.

And he was in his realm of power.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by UniOmni
Shazam lasted against an unfocused Spectre.

And he was in his realm of power.

Agreed. In that arc Spectre wasn't in any great hurry to kill them either...just as long as it was done.

guy222
Yes will have to disagree. Yet the Lt is yet but an agent of God. The Spectre is an aspect of God. Big Differnce.

Sounds fair, friend
TOAA is LT Boss

TOAA=Presence correct

See u on the threads, no doubt.
Maybe next time, we can be on the same side smile

Galan007
Originally posted by Madvillain
anothe Spectre vs. LT thread basically. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.