SnakeEyes vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
I thought of this thread and hopefully nobody else has. If it was done before excuse my ignorance. But both are considered to have physical disabilities. A mute and a blind. Who would prevail?
Although DD doesn't have ninja skills, he has faced the Hand and the likes of Elektra before. Who do you think would win?
The battlefield is an inner city. Where neither opponent knows the layout.

LordFear
I would like to see some debate before making my decision

guy222
Originally posted by LordFear
I thought of this thread and hopefully nobody else has. If it was done before excuse my ignorance. But both are considered to have physical disabilities. A mute and a blind. Who would prevail?
Although DD doesn't have ninja skills, he has faced the Hand and the likes of Elektra before. Who do you think would win?
The battlefield is an inner city. Where neither opponent knows the layout.

Daredevil

srankmissingnin
Snake-eyes.

Faster, stronger, more skilled, and the Ear that Sees = Radar Sense.

LordFear
Snake eyes is a beast

srankmissingnin
In all honesty Snake-eyes could take the entire Batfamily at the same time in melee combat and win. The guy is just insane.

LordFear
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
In all honesty Snake-eyes could take the entire Batfamily at the same time in melee combat and win. The guy is just insane.

woa woa, the whole batfamily?
I dunno there bud, you are pushing it a bit don't you think?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by LordFear
woa woa, the whole batfamily?
I dunno there bud, you are pushing it a bit don't you think?

Maybe... but I'll never admit it wink

LordFear
Maybe... but I'll never admit it wink

good for you, denial is such a healthy and underrated emotion

Beta Ray Howard
srank's pushing it, but Snakeyes is still awesome. Snakeyes and Stormshadow are pretty damn uber.

LordFear
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
srank's pushing it, but Snakeyes is still awesome. Snakeyes and Stormshadow are pretty damn uber.

got that right pal. I once saw an ep where Snake Eyes ran through Cobra drones like knife through soft butter

srankmissingnin
We talking about Cartoon or Comic Snake-eyes?

LordFear
We talking about Cartoon or Comic Snake-eyes?

comic, the cartoon version is more watered down I think

jinzin
snakes for the win here.. pretty much for what srank said...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.