nvrbeenwthagirl vs. boneclaw wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kutulu
Battle takes place in a downtown bar in Chicago.

darthgoober
Dude, this is gonna get closed and you'll probably get a warning. You shouldn't make these kinds of threads, it pisses the mods off.

norrinradd43
very true...if these were allowed to go on, it would only lead to Chaos, althought the Masterbruce ones were justified I believe lol

nvrbeenwthagirl
It actually depends on my mood. If I'm in a "Pmsing" man ***** mood, wolvie Dies. If i'm feeling the softer side, wolvie gets some ass. If I"m just my regular everybody hates me on KMC self, The bar pummels me to death for my marvel "hate".

mighty adam
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
It actually depends on my mood. If I'm in a "Pmsing" man ***** mood, wolvie Dies. If i'm feeling the softer side, wolvie gets some ass. If I"m just my regular everybody hates me on KMC self, The bar pummels me to death for my marvel "hate". you said you hate marvel i knew it I KNEW IT FANBOY big grin . i've been waiting to hear you say that for far too long now.

ps why do you hate marvel?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by mighty adam
you said you hate marvel i knew it I KNEW IT FANBOY big grin . i've been waiting to hear you say that for far too long now.

ps why do you hate marvel?

I don't. How do you think I can argue about all the characters. I read and have read alot of marvel. I bought like every Infinity book anything with SIlver surfer or thanos cuz I love them. I love the avengers and even collected stuff no one read like the new warriors. from beginning to end. The 2nd series sucked. I been reading Civil war and A wave as part of my regular monthly pick ups. Without marvel the comic stores go out of business. Same with DC. we need a healthy marvel and healthy dc in order for the medium to survive.

Howard_Jones
Wow. This thread is pointless.

Now it's about Da Bears, since Nvr is from Chicago, like me.

Post pics of Da Bears.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Wow. This thread is pointless.

Now it's about Da Bears, since Nvr is from Chicago, like me.

Post pics of Da Bears.

Chicago Rules. we had like the best Non winter ever.

mighty adam
I don't. How do you think I can argue about all the characters. I read and have read alot of marvel. I bought like every Infinity book anything with SIlver surfer or thanos cuz I love them. I love the avengers and even collected stuff no one read like the new warriors. from beginning to end. The 2nd series sucked. I been reading Civil war and A wave as part of my regular monthly pick ups. Without marvel the comic stores go out of business. Same with DC. we need a healthy marvel and healthy dc in order for the medium to survive. ...........right sure you like marvel.

Badabing
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/5575/shuffle6vz.jpg

Howard_Jones
Chicago Rules. we had like the best Non winter ever.

Darn right we did.
http://i15.ebayimg.com/05/i/06/b0/c0/22_1_b.JPG

nvrbeenwthagirl
...........right sure you like marvel.

I loved the avengers twilight sword. That wrocked. I like when Claudio Castelini drew the silver surfer. Or how about when Polaris had Super strength and zaladane had that funky hair do? I loved when Tombstone was a spiderman villian and When magneto and sabation shaw fought. I have all the holo covers that lead to wolvies adamantium coming out and the whole Saga that lead up to the creation of Gen X. including when the first blink died before gen x was started. I have the issue where Dr. Sampson Examines xforce. it was a great book with no fighting. Need more? I can go on and on.

mighty adam
I loved the avengers twilight sword. That wrocked. I like when Claudio Castelini drew the silver surfer. Or how about when Polaris had Super strength and zaladane had that funky hair do? I loved when Tombstone was a spiderman villian and When magneto and sabation shaw fought. I have all the holo covers that lead to wolvies adamantium coming out and the whole Saga that lead up to the creation of Gen X. including when the first blink died before gen x was started. I have the issue where Dr. Sampson Examines xforce. it was a great book with no fighting. Need more? I can go on and on. but you still will never say ss beats supes 10/10, mxy is a joke, gls are only as good as thier will thats why some time they lose to people they shouldn't. come on i have seen you post you all ways try to start up a dc vs marvel war some times when people are not even on that shit. it could be a tread like ss vs anyone you would come in the room and say some stupid shit like oh a gl could beat him or something down those lines. you love dc and most people on here know it.

Scoobless
If i'm feeling the softer side, wolvie gets some ass.

embarrasment

nvrbeenwthagirl
but you still will never say ss beats supes 10/10, mxy is a joke, gls are only as good as thier will thats why some time they lose to people they shouldn't. come on i have seen you post you all ways try to start up a dc vs marvel war some times when people are not even on that shit. it could be a tread like ss vs anyone you would come in the room and say some stupid shit like oh a gl could beat him or something down those lines. you love dc and most people on here know it.

There are other respected forum posters who say Gl can beat SS as well. So I am not sure how stupid you think that is. A non jobbing Gl can and will beat Surfer. I even posted many scans of thier power in another thread to shut someone up. OYu have never heard me say Superman beats Silver Surfer. EVER. SO where you get that from is just beyond me. Superman is stronger and has faster fighting speeds. But He's an energy being, and Energy is Surfers main spill. He doesn't even have to pound Supers so much as just suck the solar radiation right out of him. I love dc. No shame in it. I love marvel too. Just gotta be fair. Certain marvel characters get waaaaaaay too much hype with no feats to speak of.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by darthgoober
Dude, this is gonna get closed and you'll probably get a warning. You shouldn't make these kinds of threads, it pisses the mods off.

^^^

I'll make the warning an informal one this time. But spite threads are almost as low as it gets here on KMC, because it's people thinking that they're clever or hilarious, but really just looking like a jerk.

And to anyone who took part in this thread (unless it was to try and stop it from continuing)....well, that's pretty dumb too.

erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.