Spidey Vs. CJ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NiņoAraņa
here's the situation

Classic Jugg is going to go on a rampage but poses a challenge to Spidey...

if spider-man can keep Jugg still for 3 seconds then he'll stop his acts of (whatever)

this "fight" takes place in New York, and they start 20 feet away from each other

Spidey has a 1 and 1/2 hour time limit, after that, Juggs rips him in half

edit: Juggs starts off running

Howard_Jones
Didn't he do this already with the cement?

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Didn't he do this already with the cement? but not under KMC rules wink

NiņoAraņa
anyone else?

Brian Oswald
juggs wins. especially if he starts out running

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
juggs wins. especially if he starts out running

thumb up

golem370
Spider-Man at his best aka Firelord fight vs Classic Juggernaut in his best showing aka Thor in two or three books

Scoobless
Spidey jumps out on front of him wearing a bikini .... that's enough to make Juggs stop for a sec ... he then makes a bet with Juggernaut that if he stands still for 3 seconds, he go away and never tell him a bad joke again.

smile

Newjak
Originally posted by Scoobless
Spidey jumps out on front of him wearing a bikini .... that's enough to make Juggs stop for a sec ... he then makes a bet with Juggernaut that if he stands still for 3 seconds, he go away and never tell him a bad joke again.

smile laughing

Peter: Woohooo JuggerHOT come over here.
Peter Thinking Man the things I do I just hope he is gentle

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Newjak
laughing

Peter: Woohooo JuggerHOT come over here.
Peter Thinking Man the things I do I just hope he is gentle sick

sick! so noone thinks peter could stop him for only 3 seconds?

Newjak

Scoobless

Newjak
Originally posted by Scoobless
Yes, just not through physical force ... I wasn't actually joking in that last post ... Spidey could talk him into standing still.

no expression Possible depends just how much he wants to deal with Spiderman.

In their first encounter they were talking while Cain kept walking over Spiderman.

Like you said it would have to be a WTF did I just see that moment for Cain to stop.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.