Gamora Runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
She's fully refreshed after each battle, and is equipped with the Godslayer.

1. Wolverine
2. Deathstroke
3. Omega Red
4. Namor
5. (Enraged)Savage Hulk
6. Thunder Strike(with Bloodaxe)
7. Lobo(Only chain).

How far does she get?

Martian_mind
I'll say she gets to six though i'll admit that i don't know much about Gamora.

tkitna
I say she gets stopped at 5.

darthgoober
Here's a link to her respect thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/432516-respect-gamora-the-most-deadly-woman-in-the-universe

Soljer
She could take the Hulk. Past that, I'm not sure.

darthgoober
Anyone else?

Kid Kurdy
Which Gamora are we talking about ? Classic Gamora, with no real super powers (or only a few) ? If that's the case, everybody on the list kills her.

Is it upgraded Gamora, with actual super strength ? Well, she still wouldn't get very far on the list. I guess she could beat Wolverine.

I don't know a lot about the blade Godslayer though, maybe it would make a huge difference, who knows.

darthgoober
This is the current version of Gamora.

golem370
Take the Hulk bs

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Soljer
She could take the Hulk.
Is that before or after Hulk tears her apart ?

golem370
Gamora was beat by Wolverine and Hulk ripped Wolverine apart

darthgoober
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Is that before or after Hulk tears her apart ?
I think your under rating her a bit. Your acting like she DOESN'T have a good track record against 100+ characters.

Originally posted by golem370
Gamora was beat by Wolverine and Hulk ripped Wolverine apart
She wasn't beaten by Wolverine, he cheap shotted her when she was distracted.

Galan007
Originally posted by darthgoober
She's fully refreshed after each battle, and is equipped with the Godslayer.

1. Wolverine
2. Deathstroke
3. Omega Red
4. Namor
5. (Enraged)Savage Hulk
6. Thunder Strike(with Bloodaxe)
7. Lobo(Only chain).

How far does she get? I think she could make it to #7, but I don't see her beating Lobo.

golem370
Yeah but she should have been durable enough to take a cheap shot. He is barely superhuman strength

darthgoober
Yeah but she should have been durable enough to take a cheap shot. He is barely superhuman strength
It wasn't just a punch. He stabbed her in the stomach when she was looking away.

Galan007
Yeah but she should have been durable enough to take a cheap shot. He is barely superhuman strength Durable enough?

As PISsy as it was, even Thanos /w/ IG has been cut by Wolvies claws, and Thanos is the durability king.

golem370
Even so. Hulk would crush her. Drax beat her Hulk would beat her. Could she stalemate Wonder Man Hercules Iron Man Doc Samson & Namor

Kid Kurdy
I think your under rating her a bit. Your acting like she DOESN'T have a good track record against 100+ characters.

Not against Hulk. Hulk walks through nuclear explosions like it's nothing.

Hulk would kill her almost every single time. Unless Starlin is writing the fight. In that case Hulk would suddenly fight like an idiot, while Gamora easily dodges Hulk clumsy punches and after a few panels, she uses her pressure points against him.

darthgoober

golem370
The master of weak points Karnak tryed Hulks weakest and nothing

Howard_Jones
That's how anyone would write a fight between Gamora and Hulk if she has the Godslayer.

I don't think she's gonna beat Hulk either though, considering the Thunderclap. She gets to him though.

darthgoober
Not against Hulk. Hulk walks through nuclear explosions like it's nothing.

Hulk would kill her almost every single time. Unless Starlin is writing the fight. In that case Hulk would suddenly fight like an idiot, while Gamora easily dodges Hulk clumsy punches and after a few panels, she uses her pressure points against him.
She doesn't need pressure points, she's got the Godslayer.

golem370
Drax beats her in the next book

Kid Kurdy
And now GAMORA’S confrontation with Drax…

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/9403/silversurfer04614vd6.th.jpg
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/576/silversurfer04618xf5.th.jpg
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2922/silversurfer04619de4.th.jpg
I saw NOTHING in that fight that let's say Spider-Man couldn't do also. And does Spider-Man beat the Hulk ? Nope.

darthgoober
I saw NOTHING in that fight that let's say Spider-Man couldn't do also. And does Spider-Man beat the Hulk ? Nope.
The difference of course being that Spidey's punches/kicks wouldn't have done shit to Drax(did you miss the part where Surfer couldn't hurt him?). Another difference, is that she didn't have the Godslayer. IF she had, he would have been getting stabbed with a mystical dagger that even Thanos fears, instead of being punched/kicked.

golem370
The only one that beat him was Warlock because they were in the Soul realm

darthgoober
The only one that beat him was Warlock because they were in the Soul realm
Of course, Drax was way more powerful in the Soul World, just like Warlock. So it makes since that Adam had to bring him down in the end.

golem370
Well he did it because Drax forgot he didn't have to breath when Warlock had him in a choke hold

darthgoober
Well he did it because Drax forgot he didn't have to breath when Warlock had him in a choke hold
I don't really know what your getting at. Everything that you've brought up supports that Drax was uber powerful when he won against Gamora he would've trashed Hulk in the same situation. The fact remains that she was far more effective than Surfer.

The Fake Macoy
Soul world is not a good indication of who would win in a fight. However, with Godslayer, she gets to 6. I have no idea how strong Thunderstrike with the Bloodaxe is, so I can't say any more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.