Talisman vs High Evolutionary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Talisman- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talisman_%28comics%29

vs

High Evolutionary- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Evolutionary

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins

Talisman- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talisman_%28comics%29

vs

High Evolutionary- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Evolutionary

High E should win. Once stalemated Galactus

King_Mungi
Toss up really, she was considered a God and "a primal force of nature" by Strange.

golem370
Anything she does he will know of it before she does it.

King_Mungi
Same thing for her being connected to the spirit of time and reality or she casts her compelling vision spell showing her his strength and weaknesses.

golem370
His suit would protect him

King_Mungi
His suit would protect him

Protect his soul?

golem370
Protects him at any cost If he dies to right. I think he would have the advantage.

golem370
His suit is designed to protect it's wearer at all costs
His suit can regenerate his body or create a new body for him if needed.
His suit provides complete life support for Wyndham

King_Mungi
The suit protects his body, nothing about his soul.

golem370
At all costs

King_Mungi
At all costs

It really doesn't do that, as High Evolutionary even went insane seeing the birth of a Celestial and the suit didn't protect him then.

golem370
Well that a God Level damage.

King_Mungi
Well that a God Level damage.

...which Talisman is said to be, not on their level but she is said to be a god none the less. Even controlled Elder Gods to do her bidding.

golem370
She is nothing compared to a Celestial and I doubt High E is ether.

golem370
It took special prep for the Alpha Flight to fight Galactus where High E did it alone.

King_Mungi
She is nothing compared to a Celestial and I doubt High E is ether.

I didn't even say she was, and he wasn't fighting the Celestial he just saw onw got created and went insane. No attack at all.

It took special prep for the Alpha Flight to fight Galactus where High E did it alone.

They never had any prep, and Talisman, Shaman or any other magical users from Alpha Flight were even there.

golem370
I thought you said Guardian had a special suit to fight Galactus.

golem370
Also anybody who could stalemate Galactus is at God-Level

King_Mungi
I thought you said Guardian had a special suit to fight Galactus.

He was created to fight Galactus if he ever arrived at the Qwrlln homeworld, but they had no special prep. There is no special suit, he became a cyborg meaning he is the suit.

King_Mungi
Also anybody who could stalemate Galactus is at God-Level

I never said otherwise, but as noted Talisman is said to be a god and has controlled Elder Gods merely due to the fact they were from the Spirit World.

golem370
Yeah but what is Elder Gods compared to someone who fought Galactus. The not her natural powers that the Talisman's powers right. Not a point just pointing out.

King_Mungi
She beat Llan, a being who nearly killed Strange under her own power 10,000 years in the past

Cyrtoakk is an Elder God and he stalemated Galactus.

edit: Looks like in Omega Flight she is getting her father's pouch, meaning she has access to an entire universe of goodies.

Soleran
Originally posted by King_Mungi
She beat Llan, a being who nearly killed Strange under her own power 10,000 years in the past

Cyrtoakk is an Elder God and he stalemated Galactus.

In his own dimension where he is strongest, outside of the Crimson Dimension I doubt that would have happened.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Soleran
In his own dimension where he is strongest, outside of the Crimson Dimension I doubt that would have happened.

Maybe, however we just don't know. Galactus has been shown to have a weakness to magic, and his power is based off of it.

golem370
Well there no tell what Llan was capable of. High E would ether stalemate or beat her.

golem370
Galactus also fought Agamotto in his own realm and Shuma Gorath

King_Mungi
Well there no tell what Llan was capable of. High E would ether stalemate or beat her.

He was bound by rules created by Eternity, not allowed to use his full power and he still completly drained Strange with one of his traps.

Maybe, just pointing out the little Indian child is no joke cool

King_Mungi
Galactus also fought Agamotto in his own realm and Shuma Gorath

As well as Mephisto, and they all did extremely well.

guy222
bumprav

llagrok
Those are some sad arguments Golem tried to use.

Yuuki158
High Evolutionary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.