Mister Fantastic vs The Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins. He gets 3 days of prep.

Mister Fantastic- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_Fantastic

vs

Avengers
Immortal Hercules
Iron Man
Namor the Sub-Mariners
Wonder Man
Atlas
Stingray
Hawkeye

norrinradd43
do the Avengers get prep because Stingray and Tony Stark together would be able to come up with some pretty cool gadgets

marvelprince
Mr Fantastic. Not to sound cliche but this is a guy with plans for Galactus. In three days he's made a new universe for these guys to populate and sends Hulk in there after him

norrinradd43
Im sure his plans for galactus would fail lol

doctorstrongbad
Mr. Fantastic with prep can beat almost anybody.

golem370
1/2 a day of prep

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins. He gets 3 days of prep.

Mister Fantastic- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_Fantastic

vs

Avengers
Immortal Hercules
Iron Man
Namor the Sub-Mariners
Wonder Man
Atlas
Stingray
Hawkeye

Reed. Smartest mind on Earth

Galan007
Originally posted by guy222
Reed. Smartest mind on Earth It's arguable that Doom is actually a bit smarter then Reed, but Reed just does more with his prep time.

golem370
I would believe High E is to since he has learn every bit of knowledge on Earth

quickshot
Knowledge is far from intelligence just cos you know about everything doesn't mean you ahve the brains to pull it together. Reed wins

golem370
He has one of the most evolved brains in Marvel to human limits. He was able to fight Galactus made gentic clones of Thor. He imo is smarter just not as liked as Reed

Galan007
Originally posted by golem370
He has one of the most evolved brains in Marvel to human limits. He was able to fight Galactus made gentic clones of Thor. He imo is smarter just not as liked as Reed Reed has fought Galactus as well, and Reed has also made duplicates of Thor.

guy222
Originally posted by Galan007
It's arguable that Doom is actually a bit smarter then Reed, but Reed just does more with his prep time.

thumb up

ExtraMision5555
reed still loses

redhotrash
Wow lots of Reed respect here. I gotta say Reed goes down in this one. Stark is no idiot himself, giving him 1/2 a day of prep for the entire team should be enough. Sticky arrow from Hawkeye or a slowing blast from Iron man should be enough to slow him down enough for Namor to land that 1 shot he'd need to take him out (I do vaguely remember someone on here saying Namor was strong enough to)
As for the Reed vs Doom debate, I think its a shame that Marvel has seemingly tried to play Richards off as the better mind. I mean Reed has a power, he can stretch, give Doom the edge in smarts at least to keep it competitive.

tjcoady
Originally posted by redhotrash
Wow lots of Reed respect here. I gotta say Reed goes down in this one. Stark is no idiot himself, giving him 1/2 a day of prep for the entire team should be enough. Sticky arrow from Hawkeye or a slowing blast from Iron man should be enough to slow him down enough for Namor to land that 1 shot he'd need to take him out (I do vaguely remember someone on here saying Namor was strong enough to)
As for the Reed vs Doom debate, I think its a shame that Marvel has seemingly tried to play Richards off as the better mind. I mean Reed has a power, he can stretch, give Doom the edge in smarts at least to keep it competitive.

giving Reed three days of prep? I don't think this would even come down to hand to hand, so Namor's strength or Hawkeye's arrows really don't make a difference. Plus, avengers don't get prep in this scenario.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.